;

Author Topic: The Great Beaner Flood of 2018  (Read 5835 times)

Franzo

• Unperson
  • Awards You can't know! Generation Identitaire Grenouille
    • Awards
Re: The Great Beaner Flood of 2018
« Reply #125 on: April 06, 2018, 03:46:37 AM »
+9
I'm okay with SS posters being unfamiliar with the term squatemalans, but there is no excuse for not knowing what echoes are

"thought it was a term used to describe a faggot who's taken so much cock, that his asshole is like a massive cave and his farts echo as he let's rip."

Clearly he tried to relate it to something from his own personal experience, unaware, somehow, IN 2018, after years on a racist forum about a forum, in which echoes are replaced by a wacky zany word filter, about the echoes meme. Confirmed low IQ obliviousness and a faggot.

As a white male I

• Cishet White Male
  • Wouldn't you agree?
  • Awards Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. Fascist Classicist On Pohjolan hangissa meill' isänmaa Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #126 on: April 06, 2018, 05:58:59 AM »
+7
I'm reading The Camp of the Saints right now and lol gutmenschen instigating an invader flood is literally the plot of that book. Only in the book they succeed with horrifying results.

Kinda like in Europe right now.

Hitlorr The Obniggerator

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #127 on: April 07, 2018, 03:03:12 AM »
+10
The organizer of Pueblo Sin Fronteras is Alex Mensing.  Not sure if he echoes but he certainly looks like it: https://twitter.com/alex_mensing

https://cliniclegal.org/ - Diseased Catholic poz
http://www.aila.org/ - Lots of echoes, a group that specializes in doing whatever it takes (legal or otherwise) to keep hostile foreign invaders from getting kicked out
https://www.raicestexas.org/ - Looks to be more third world rapist resettlement (see CLINIC)
https://www.americanimmigrationcouncil.org/ - See AILA

Once again it is the ((usual suspects)) with this one.  Pueblo Sin Fronteras is not a singular entity in a vacuum but is likely propped up by organizations like CARA.  In a sane society, none of these organizations would exist.

I was raised Catholic and honestly I've never been more ashamed of what it has become. Even shielding the pedopriests is less shameful than this shit. It's obvious that just about the entire current generation of priests/leaders are literal soyboys.

I'm pretty sure that Christianity itself is long lost at this point and it should be encouraged to abandon it.

Afterall, humanity can't keep growing without bounds. At some point we will have to come to the realization that life is not sacred and the future of our species as a whole will be determined by how well we can execute the evolutionary process of culling dead-ends that we have so egregiously interfered with. Christianity will always be an obstacle to that. It would rather destroy the body before it would ever remove a tumor.

Gas Chamber of Commerce

• Enemy Of The State
  • We're fighting for your business.
    • Awards
« Reply #128 on: April 07, 2018, 03:04:44 AM »
+13
Christianity is the best antidote to judaism. Keep pumping that chemo.

Hitlorr The Obniggerator

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #129 on: April 07, 2018, 03:08:20 AM »
+12
ChristianityZyklon-B is the best antidote to judaism. Keep pumping that chemo.

blakks are not very cool

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #130 on: April 07, 2018, 10:50:12 AM »
+13
I'm reading The Camp of the Saints right now and lol gutmenschen instigating an invader flood is literally the plot of that book. Only in the book they succeed with horrifying results.

Kinda like in Europe right now.

I've wanted to read this book, too. Just ordered on Amazon. You reminded me of an article I saw yesterday:
https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-apos-military-strategy-based-103201970.html

Is Trump's Military Strategy Based on Anti-Immigration Fantasy Novel 'Camp of the Saints'?

While Trump's plan to militarize the U.S.-Mexico border is not unprecedented, it has sparked comparisons to Jean Raspail's anti-immigration dystopian fiction novel Camp of the Saints, which has widely been denounced as a "racist fantasy."
The novel, which has been condemned by the Southern Poverty Law Center as a "favorite racist fantasy of the anti-immigrant movement," saw a return to the best-seller list in 2011 and has come into public awareness once again after it was cited during a Fox News interview on Monday.

Condemned by SPLC must be my kind of novel.

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #131 on: April 07, 2018, 01:55:42 PM »
+3
That article really went out of its way to avoid talking about the book. The only part it mentioned is actually happening right now.

Affirmative Action Hero

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables You can't know! Fascist Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #132 on: April 07, 2018, 02:27:08 PM »
+7
How many whites are left in the Catholic church that isn't old, a LARPer, or a kiddie fondler before it becomes Scientology for spics?

blakks are not very cool

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #133 on: April 07, 2018, 02:57:24 PM »
+12
So when I went to buy Camp of the Saints from Amazon, the paperback is out of stock. So I click on Kindle edition...  "This title is not currently available for purchase"

Like they somehow ran out of electrons to make digital copies. What the fuck.

Franzo

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #134 on: April 07, 2018, 03:15:48 PM »
+3
http://ebookhunter.ch/the-camp-of-the-saints-by-jean-raspail_5ab6ebb72533b91d21b34f5d/

it's not the pdf and epub graphic links btw, the download link is underneath the ads at the bottom.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2018, 03:18:43 PM by Franzo »

Sad Byzantine Jesus

• Domestic Threat
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Soldier Orthodox The Gentry cold, dead hands old
    • Awards
« Reply #135 on: April 07, 2018, 03:51:49 PM »
+4
There appear to be used copies of this book, I’m getting a copy. 

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposts by an idiot, full of sound and fury
  • Awards Deplorables Californian old cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #136 on: April 08, 2018, 11:40:07 AM »
+6
So when I went to buy Camp of the Saints from Amazon, the paperback is out of stock. So I click on Kindle edition...  "This title is not currently available for purchase"

Like they somehow ran out of electrons to make digital copies. What the fuck.
Using plausible deniability to keep the goyim from reading it.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #137 on: April 08, 2018, 12:58:18 PM »
It actually sold out and more copies are coming in this week.

Kindle edition is available for reading on the amazon free app.

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • Head, Dangerous & Elective surgery Mazzoni Center
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian old Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands The Gentry Scrooge Better dead than red Libertarian 420
    • Awards
« Reply #138 on: April 08, 2018, 01:27:16 PM »
+6
The free link above worked for me.

I tried opening it on my phone and it got instantly uploaded to play books cloud account so that my reptilian overlords can track my progress on reading subversive materials.

Franzo

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #139 on: April 08, 2018, 01:38:09 PM »
+5
Use Calibre for books on kindle/other tablets and never, ever connect it to the internet.

As a white male I

• Cishet White Male
  • Wouldn't you agree?
  • Awards Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. Fascist Classicist On Pohjolan hangissa meill' isänmaa Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #140 on: April 08, 2018, 02:25:08 PM »
+1
It actually sold out and more copies are coming in this week.

Kindle edition is available for reading on the amazon free app.

I guess I got it just in time, then. Ordered it on a whim about a month and a half ago and got it in paperback for pretty cheap.

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #141 on: April 08, 2018, 03:09:45 PM »
+10
« Last Edit: April 08, 2018, 03:12:29 PM by Dem Wypipo »

Nig Disliker

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Faggot Autistic Futurist You can't know! United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #142 on: April 09, 2018, 02:06:32 PM »
+9
Semi-related but Texas school demographics

Handyman

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Deplorables United Statesian old The Gentry Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #143 on: April 09, 2018, 04:42:03 PM »
+4
Reason #34234234234234 to build the wall: Spics have figured out that Trump was bitchmade on immigration so they're back to flooding the border at Obama levels

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/apr/4/illegal-immigration-200-percent-march-along-us-mex/?utm_campaign=shareaholic&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=socialnetwork

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2018/04/05/foreign-minors-crossing-border-trump-approaching-obamas-2014-record/

Are apprehensions the only official metric that indicates volume of illegal immigration?  If so then it's a horribly misleading one, since lax enforcement will naturally drive down the numbers and make things look better than they actually are. 

anti-nigger machine

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #144 on: April 10, 2018, 10:24:13 PM »
+17
ICE nabbed 100 illegals at a meatpacking plant in Tennessee and 550 spic kids skipped school the next day.

Embedded YouTube Journo

• Unperson
  • Buffering Outrage
  • Awards Artist Goon or Ex-Goon Boy Scout Scrooge Better dead than red United Statesian cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #145 on: April 10, 2018, 10:36:18 PM »
+5
Semi-related but Texas school demographics

A couple mitigating factors (though I agree the future could look very bleak for TX in another 20 years) are that 1) spics don't have particularly high turnout percentages relative to whites, and 2) theres a fair number of 'old' mexican families in TX that don't speak spanish, vote conservatively, and hate border jumpers.

Sad Byzantine Jesus

• Domestic Threat
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Soldier Orthodox The Gentry cold, dead hands old
    • Awards
« Reply #146 on: April 18, 2018, 09:45:16 AM »
+11
I haven't heard a peep about this in awhile, the media latches onto a thing like this briefly then abandons it when it stops being useful to them.  I wonder if Americans even remember these kinds of things and wonder why there is no follow up.  It does happen more often over time that I am noticing.

Nig Disliker

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Faggot Autistic Futurist You can't know! United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #147 on: April 18, 2018, 03:08:13 PM »
+7
It was pretty much a defeat.  The caravan dispersed but they’re still flooding the border all the same.

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #148 on: April 18, 2018, 06:36:54 PM »
+9
I'm still going with my theory that it was covertly state sponsored.

I mean, you had this caravan full of leftist elected officials from Honduras and they skedaddled immediately after they got their talking points out. Its a total mystery how such a spontaneous and well organized peaceful protest of that magnitude magically appeared and disappeared just as quickly.

Where did they come from, where did they go?
Someone's taking a page from Cottoneye Uncle Joe

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #149 on: April 19, 2018, 05:42:49 PM »
+8
This guy is claiming that a Beanerpocalypse is coming very soon, which might make this flood seem like small potatoes: https://disobedientmedia.com/2018/04/the-southwestern-hemisphere-is-sliding-towards-its-own-arab-spring/

South and Central America are on a crash course for regional collapse and a geopolitical disaster which could drastically alter the political landscape of the Western Hemisphere and plunge the United States into dire crisis.

The past year in particular has been marked by a growing number of indications that a significant number of Latin American nations are due for some level of civil strife, which creates the real risk of a major migrant crisis for the United States, an increase in drug and weapons trafficking and an expanded proliferation of terror networks. The changing political landscape is due in part to the involvement of South American nations in forming their own European Union-style regional infrastructure, which will serve in the short term to perpetuate current political chaos. In addition to the challenges these changes pose to the United States, the transformation in Latin America will provide new opportunities for foreign powers such as China and Russia to compete with American interests in the region.

Hopefully it's just Zero Hedge-style shitposting but if not, we need to have that wall built yesterday