;

Author Topic: The Great Beaner Flood of 2018  (Read 12648 times)

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposts by an idiot, full of sound and fury
  • Awards Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon Californian old cold, dead hands
    • Awards
Re: The Great Beaner Flood of 2018
« Reply #50 on: April 02, 2018, 01:43:12 PM »
+8
When they make it over, the current generation of spics are going to find out how it feels to be priced out of the labour market. Proc must be shitting himself...all those lawns and taco stands going to immigrants.

Look at this fucking faggot Crimigrant Doublenigger Dave who can’t keep my name out of his mouth.

Give it a rest you 3rd world beta pussy
LOL a spic calling me a 3rd worlder HAHAHHAHAHAHAH go back home

Trying_too_hard.txt

One of the more ironic posts on this forum to date, tbqh fam.

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Head, Dangerous & Elective surgery Mazzoni Center
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian old Scrooge Libertarian Goon or Ex-Goon 420 Better dead than red cold, dead hands The Gentry
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: April 02, 2018, 01:46:01 PM »
+2

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: April 02, 2018, 02:42:46 PM »
+3
Laughing real hard at the people saying "they've already earned their citizenship just by walking miles and miles". They're acting like the US has no legal immigration systems. You don't become a citizen just because you participated in something unrelated. Citizenship isn't a participation trophy reward.

Do I get to become a citizen of mexico just because I crossed their border and ran down to their capital city? How about riding a boat to Australia or japan, does that make me a citizen of those countries? I mean it would be a very grueling journey they must give me something beneficial. I mean yes I followed my own rules instead of the ones which are already legally established, but I showed a lot of effort and that has to count for something right?

I think Mexico can make an exception for the autist who 100%ed every version of Xenoblade on every console it was released for.  :reagan:

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: April 02, 2018, 06:31:57 PM »
+16

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: April 02, 2018, 06:50:20 PM »
+10
Vince McMahon must be hurting, Trump made his own Royale Rumble for free instead of on demand.

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: April 02, 2018, 06:55:38 PM »
+3
When they make it over, the current generation of spics are going to find out how it feels to be priced out of the labour market. Proc must be shitting himself...all those lawns and taco stands going to immigrants.

Look at this fucking faggot Crimigrant Doublenigger Dave who can’t keep my name out of his mouth.

Give it a rest you 3rd world beta pussy
LOL a spic calling me a 3rd worlder HAHAHHAHAHAHAH go back home

Trying_too_hard.txt

One of the more ironic posts on this forum to date, tbqh fam.

:obama:

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: April 02, 2018, 07:46:15 PM »
+6
Laughing real hard at the people saying "they've already earned their citizenship just by walking miles and miles". They're acting like the US has no legal immigration systems. You don't become a citizen just because you participated in something unrelated. Citizenship isn't a participation trophy reward.

Do I get to become a citizen of mexico just because I crossed their border and ran down to their capital city? How about riding a boat to Australia or japan, does that make me a citizen of those countries? I mean it would be a very grueling journey they must give me something beneficial. I mean yes I followed my own rules instead of the ones which are already legally established, but I showed a lot of effort and that has to count for something right?

These are the same people who think tweeting "I'm going to move to Canada if Trump wins" is literally the same as actually moving to Canada.

Michael Vick

• Domestic Threat
  • Awards Deplorables Fascist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! You can't know! Classicist Texan Scrooge
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: April 02, 2018, 08:09:33 PM »
+4

Thanks, Governor Hotwheels!

Kneel before ZOG

• Person Of Interest
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: April 02, 2018, 08:39:32 PM »
+8
Old meme but this is the only sane response Trump can make to the invading hordes:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPGyt3ZDv2Y" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPGyt3ZDv2Y</a>

Rob Halford's Scrotal Sack

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Metal Fan Drinkin' and Postin' Deutscher 420
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: April 02, 2018, 09:26:21 PM »
+3
Old meme but this is the only sane response Trump can make to the invading hordes:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPGyt3ZDv2Y" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPGyt3ZDv2Y</a>

Expectation.

Reality.

Sad Byzantine Jesus

• Domestic Threat
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon The Gentry old cold, dead hands Soldier Orthodox
    • Awards
« Reply #60 on: April 02, 2018, 09:27:08 PM »
+10
Maybe they are doing it hoping for a violent confrontation, not the participants, but the organizers.  The only response short of a barrier is to make arrests, which would take large amounts of manpower or resorting to weapons.

Not that I would mind the latter, but the media would never shut up about the poor wounded or killed invader(s). 

Large scale arrests would result in them being brought across the border which also accomplishes their goals, getting in the US.  From there they just skip the court date since we fail to uphold law anyway.

If this succeeds, it will encourage more, so it cant succeed - but the available tools are limited in our current toolbox of "acceptable" tools.

Given that, it seems deliberate - calculated.

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #61 on: April 02, 2018, 09:36:07 PM »
+13
Do you see any disheveled (for turd worlders) people? Anyone who looks like they are malnourished? People carrying backpacks with their last few valuables? Of course not. You see content, even happy people that somehow managed to trek across two continents with no supplies. This was planned just as the refugee crisis in Europe was planned and guided.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #62 on: April 02, 2018, 09:36:54 PM »
+14
Maybe they are doing it hoping for a violent confrontation, not the participants, but the organizers.  The only response short of a barrier is to make arrests, which would take large amounts of manpower or resorting to weapons.

Not that I would mind the latter, but the media would never shut up about the poor wounded or killed invader(s). 

Large scale arrests would result in them being brought across the border which also accomplishes their goals, getting in the US.  From there they just skip the court date since we fail to uphold law anyway.

If this succeeds, it will encourage more, so it cant succeed - but the available tools are limited in our current toolbox of "acceptable" tools.

Gee it's almost as if the People Without Borders organization is associated with the DNC and is chaired by people who are buddies with Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi and this whole thing is being used as ammunition for the midterm elections.

But no that makes too much sense, it's clearly just a thousand+ people who needed some vehicle to seek asylum. They're so poor and desperate that many only have a iphone that was made 2 years ago. You have women and children who are borderline obese who are clearly starving. I mean even Mexico can't stop them because mexico is just a country that out pours empathy knowing that getting these people to america is the only way to help them and this is an absoltue fact and the mexican officials certainly weren't paid off to stand down.

Listen White America you have no say in this issue, your CIA destroyed these countries out of greed. No proof exists but the suffering had to be caused by you since you're all doing much better than the people in South America. Sucess is proof of wrongdoing, and now you must pay, keep your heads down and shutup.

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #63 on: April 02, 2018, 09:41:53 PM »
+10
Sucess is proof of wrongdoing, and now you must pay, keep your heads down and shutup.

That's pretty much spot on. The complete inversion of American values, essentially.

David Hoggs Secret Meme Lab

• Cishet White Male
  • Fagmin
    • Awards
« Reply #64 on: April 02, 2018, 09:58:36 PM »
+10
This feels like a wonderful opportunity to market The Wall.
SomethingSensitive.com - your source for "diva cup for my butt" and related products/services

888 Didnt Read Shit

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Check your white privilege
  • Awards Jew Killed in the Line of Posting Drinkin' and Postin' Italian Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #65 on: April 02, 2018, 10:01:04 PM »
+7
They want videos of border control in conflict with the "poor" "refugees". Be it violence or just a bunch of armed men saying "get the fuck out".

Liberals want that emotional AMERICA IS SO MEAN. DRUMPHS AMERICA shit.

Because liberals are scum and feels beat out THE FUCKING SOVEREIGNTY OF THE FUCKING COUNTRY

Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire Californian 420 Scrooge Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous
    • Awards
« Reply #66 on: April 02, 2018, 10:07:21 PM »
+6

Gee it's almost as if the People Without Borders organization is associated with the DNC and is chaired by people who are buddies with Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi and this whole thing is being used as ammunition for the midterm elections.

But no that makes too much sense, it's clearly just a thousand+ people who needed some vehicle to seek asylum. They're so poor and desperate that many only have a iphone that was made 2 years ago. You have women and children who are borderline obese who are clearly starving. I mean even Mexico can't stop them because mexico is just a country that out pours empathy knowing that getting these people to america is the only way to help them and this is an absoltue fact and the mexican officials certainly weren't paid off to stand down.

Listen White America you have no say in this issue, your CIA destroyed these countries out of greed. No proof exists but the suffering had to be caused by you since you're all doing much better than the people in South America. Sucess is proof of wrongdoing, and now you must pay, keep your heads down and shutup.

I like how these pre-diabetic fucks and the people who support them are a slap in the face to people like me who's parents/grandparents immigrated here the legal way from Latin American shitholes. 
« Last Edit: April 02, 2018, 10:54:49 PM by Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro »

Don't pick a fight with Al Franken, this is the guy who in truth should be President. Smart, ethical and generally a good person. And he is a comic so in a verbal war he will make you look stupid.

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #67 on: April 02, 2018, 10:34:23 PM »
+8
Yeah the whole goal is for a propaganda victory for the left.

The visuals are there: soldiers and a fence keeping out poor, starving brown people.  Other ((NGOs)) will swarm to it like flies on shit to cover the "humanitarian crisis".  Meanwhile traitor states will mobilize to rush process these people.  Texas and Arizona has militarized their border, leaving of course New Mexico and California to accept this flood and they'll do it too.  Meanwhile you get various leftist organizations like the UN to start condemning Trump and while it isn't like he gives a shit what the UN says, it's just more grist for the leftist outrage mill.

It's very close to a win-win scenario for the left by sending the brown hordes: if they get Trump to blink, they win.  If they won't let the brown people in, then they get to make sad faces on TV and hope that this will get more leftists to turn out to vote.

At this point, it's not even worth it to do the political calculus.  The only right thing to do here is militarize the border, keep them out, and then build a wall.

888 Didnt Read Shit

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Check your white privilege
  • Awards Jew Killed in the Line of Posting Drinkin' and Postin' Italian Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #68 on: April 02, 2018, 10:57:38 PM »
+8
its a huge win win for the democrats

The scumbag GOPe will fold like a cheap suit over it too.

PEOPLE ARE SUFFERING / gives away Western Civilization. Again.

Small Weinered Goon

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Autistic Faggot Futurist You can't know! United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #69 on: April 02, 2018, 11:05:51 PM »
+7
« Last Edit: April 02, 2018, 11:07:52 PM by Nig Disliker »

Gas Chamber of Commerce

• Enemy Of The State
  • We're fighting for your business.
    • Awards
« Reply #70 on: April 02, 2018, 11:11:52 PM »
+11
Sorry to atop post but looks like Mexico might disperse the beaner parade

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.buzzfeed.com/amphtml/adolfoflores/mexico-caravan-honduras-central-americaimexico-says-it-will

Great, you're telling me I impaled all these wetback heads atop wooden spikes across the border, for nothing?

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #71 on: April 02, 2018, 11:28:12 PM »
+5
This feels like a wonderful opportunity to market The Wall.

It's a liberal propaganda piece for sure, but it has an excellent opportunity to backfire on them and help Trump and the Wall in an unintended way. A lot of mainstream folks are seeing this and realizing that this is the future some people want, and they are not as OK with it was liberals think they are.

Trump is tweeting up a storm, drumming up awareness. Meanwhile in the most tone deaf way possible, they are doubling down and openly promoting their agenda:

https://www.infowars.com/caravan-releases-list-of-demands-trump-expected-to-comply/

The second demand is “that they open the borders to us because we are as much citizens as the people of the countries where we are and/or travel.”

LOL they have a few thousand people massing outside of Texas and demanding OPEN BORDERS and they think the bulk of the population here is gonna rise up and say "YES, DESTROY ALL BORDERS!"

:lolnoxl:

I think they're in for a rude awakening.

Junkers Ju 888

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #72 on: April 02, 2018, 11:44:22 PM »
+4

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.buzzfeed.com/amphtml/adolfoflores/mexico-caravan-honduras-central-americaimexico-says-it-will

Great, you're telling me I impaled all these wetback heads atop wooden spikes across the border, for nothing?

Don't shit on the simple joys of aesthetics.

Slacktivist

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #73 on: April 02, 2018, 11:52:02 PM »
+12
I think the Left is just continuing their self-destructive tantrums with slightly more melodrama than usual. You have an openly funded from the outside(hatred of elites using their money to harm the nation) caravan of squatamalans(bunch of fat rude browns) walking to the US border to demand to be let in(you can trek a gorillion miles through fucking desert country but getting a job and helping your shit-hole country perk up a bit isn't on the table?), fuck rules and laws and borders and shit(easily firing up Trump's base) and if you don't do it they're going to use legal loopholes to have some judge just let them in(perception of cheating the foundation of government), just let them into some shitty liberal state with sanctuary cities(bringing attention to one of Trump's issues) or God help us we're supposed to feel bad when they're given a firm NO at the border(red meat for Trump's base and quite frankly a lot of moderates and centrists.)

We're at least 2 years past the point of 12 PHOTOS THAT WILL MAKE YOU SAY FUCK BORDERS AND LAWS AND SHIT being anything but a joke, Trump won the last dozen DACA news cycle fillers and the closer we get to midterms the more somebody has to realize that Joe Sixpack doesn't give a flying fuck about sad foreigners compared to his own situation. Trayvondrius doesn't give a flying fuck about uppity browns when he needs to hustle his own uppity gibs. The browns that actually came here with any semblance of dignity aren't united by a common love of their shittier, literally lower caste brethren rolling here on pouch-bellies full of corporate sponsored poz and sugar. Who is this firing up for the Dems? The average American doesn't like these invaders. He can imagine a world without quite as many taco trucks and landscapers. It was pretty nice while we had it.

Aside from the literal 1300 useless bodies trying to get in and drain gibs(which if you ask me is reason enough to station the army and get some drone pilots on all-nighters) what's the downside politically? When the Dems get a win in a special election it's because the GOPe cucks out with some piece of unwinnable shit candidate, not because the Left REALLY CARES ABOUT THE ISSUES except for that one notable time they forgot it was her turn. But honestly maybe I'm jaded to the white noise because we're lumbering into nearly 18 months of IT'S OGRE TRUMP IS FINISHED and quite frankly none of this matters until seats change in November. "Remember that time Trump was BTFO by a corporate sponsored nakedly shameless march of a bunch of useless browns into the US in direct defiance of borders and laws and sheeeit? Fuck, I'm totally gonna vote in a mid-term because I'm so god damn excited about that epic win, fellow lefties."
« Last Edit: April 03, 2018, 12:00:01 AM by Slacktivist »

David Hedgehogstein

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Member of Jew Club
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon old Swear on me mum m8
    • Awards
« Reply #74 on: April 03, 2018, 01:47:47 AM »
+2

Rodríguez, told BuzzFeed News that humanitarian visas would go to pregnant women, people with disabilities, or people with chronic illnesses like HIV.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

I've lived in countries where you need to test negative for HIV before you get a visa, and then again after you arrive or you get deported, but no, let's send AIDSbeeners to the US.