;

Author Topic: The Feminism Thread  (Read 1218461 times)

Hitlorr The Obniggerator

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
Re: The Feminism Thread
« Reply #8800 on: October 03, 2018, 09:19:44 PM »
+10
To be fired because your ex who has nothing to do with your job says you were a jerk boyfriend? Yeah, I'd say this is new. First Hardwick now this guy.

I mean, he kinda got hoisted in his own petard, presenting himself as a liberal #RESIST male feminist writer, but let's not kid ourselves, any entitled millenial bitches with an ax to grind would gladly do this to their boyfriend Chet at Staples, or Bob the Bike Messenger, or Kyle the Office Drone.

I'm perfectly fine with, and in fact encourage, more liberal women to utterly ruin the careers of their fellow liberal men who are responsible for giving them that power in the first place. Rush to the defense of any innocent non-liberal male targeted for removal, but just enjoy karmic justice for the rest.

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #8801 on: October 03, 2018, 09:48:24 PM »
+2
You know if women keep threatening on bringing out the full length of the law over the slightest little thing, they're going to find themselves back to an era with arranged marriages. Nobody is going to want to take a risk with anything if dating involves lawsuits at the end with life ruining consequences over getting dumped. So you're going to wind up having a society where there is heavy sexual segregation and there will be places where men and women can't be together in public, it won't be a free society it'as going to be closer to saudi arabia. Dating will be dead if having one negative experience counts as a crime.

Doctor Inshallah, or How I Learned To Stop Worrying And Love The Mullahs

:clappo:

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #8802 on: October 03, 2018, 11:32:06 PM »
+8
No sympathy for him. Any normal company would tell some girlfriend to fuck off (if she could even get a hold of someone). Here's a list of his articles btw, typical limpwristed shitlib.

https://mic.com/profiles/188814/jack-smith-iv#.vCc6Khobq

Justice Dredd

• Cishet White Male
  • Original Patients
  • Resident Physician and Expert Warlock
  • Awards Something Wonderful cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #8803 on: October 04, 2018, 06:58:51 AM »
+10
You know if women keep threatening on bringing out the full length of the law over the slightest little thing, they're going to find themselves back to an era with arranged marriages. Nobody is going to want to take a risk with anything if dating involves lawsuits at the end with life ruining consequences over getting dumped. So you're going to wind up having a society where there is heavy sexual segregation and there will be places where men and women can't be together in public, it won't be a free society it'as going to be closer to saudi arabia. Dating will be dead if having one negative experience counts as a crime.

atop over here salivating at the thought of a government-issued fuckhole

White Rapper

• Cishet White Male
  • Goon Institute
    • Awards
« Reply #8804 on: October 04, 2018, 09:35:34 AM »
+4
To be fired because your ex who has nothing to do with your job says you were a jerk boyfriend? Yeah, I'd say this is new. First Hardwick now this guy.

I mean, he kinda got hoisted in his own petard, presenting himself as a liberal #RESIST male feminist writer, but let's not kid ourselves, any entitled millenial bitches with an ax to grind would gladly do this to their boyfriend Chet at Staples, or Bob the Bike Messenger, or Kyle the Office Drone.

This only happen if your man body is 90% soy. No rational woman will threaten to ruin a man to his face in private.

Because of the implication.

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Classicist Drinkin' and Postin' old Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #8805 on: October 04, 2018, 12:53:02 PM »
+5
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6dv6G1FWxk" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6dv6G1FWxk</a>

:tom:
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare