;

Author Topic: LOWTAX THREAD  (Read 325946 times)

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
Re: LOWTAX THREAD
« Reply #5175 on: May 23, 2018, 04:54:47 PM »
+3
He also doesn't think sugar is a carbohydrate.

You got fired from a gay bar.

I never worked for the gay bar. I still work for the same company I was working for while working at the gay bar, gay bar, gay bar

Sigh obligatory whenever Aran's stint as gay bouncer is brought up, I guess.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49rhRF4bkf8" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49rhRF4bkf8</a>

I'm kind of glad to know that I've never known a 'censored' version of this song.

The fuck is this thread even on about?

Faggot overload.  Low-t is a powerful natural catalyst for such things.
So we are all catching second hand autism?
His name was Harry Anderson

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5176 on: May 23, 2018, 07:56:48 PM »
+9
Second hand? :tuss:

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5177 on: May 23, 2018, 08:42:42 PM »
+3
Second hand? :tuss:
The second leading cause after vaccines.

Pumpkin Toilet

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #5178 on: May 24, 2018, 06:53:59 PM »
+1
I will still pay Aran $100 USD to 3d print a dildo and use a drone to drop it in his ass.

So is 3D printed drone dildo the new thousand dollar chair?

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5179 on: May 26, 2018, 04:40:13 PM »
+1
Any bets on if poor old broken down can't sit without pain Lowtax is gonna suffer for his art and watch Soylo? I'm sure we're all on pins and needles waiting for his hot takes and God willing, there will be one right on the bleeding edge of comedy that will restore SA to its 2004 glory.

halal oreos

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #5180 on: June 02, 2018, 01:08:33 PM »
+5
Soylo is bombing cause no one wants to go see a fucking white male lead movie duh.

Affirmative Action Hero

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Fascist Deplorables Better dead than red You can't know!
    • Awards
« Reply #5181 on: June 03, 2018, 06:05:43 AM »
+1
nah brah, LPs podcasts streaming shitty games while earning superchats from your pay piggies is the future

Dark Roast

• Citizen In Good Standing
    • Awards
« Reply #5182 on: June 05, 2018, 04:16:16 PM »
+3
There's some special type of satisfaction seeing low-t attempt to latch onto the latest fad of superchats and streaming shit that many others have been doing for a while and much better than he'll ever do, but lol him and his wife are broke both literally and figuratively so gots to get the money somehow as long as it isn't actually working! It's the exact lowtax MO to ignore something or pretend to be above it until 'ha ha now I'm doing it but ironically so it's okay eh suckers?'

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #5183 on: June 05, 2018, 04:34:26 PM »
+3
There's some special type of satisfaction seeing low-t attempt to latch onto the latest fad of superchats and streaming shit that many others have been doing for a while and much better than he'll ever do, but lol him and his wife are broke both literally and figuratively so gots to get the money somehow as long as it isn't actually working! It's the exact lowtax MO to ignore something or pretend to be above it until 'ha ha now I'm doing it but ironically so it's okay eh suckers?'

I mean yea, he's some guy who took me for a few bucks back in the day still in the exact same position as I left him. It's the same feeling as when you go home to visit family for the holidays and happen upon the same burnouts who were irritating back in high school.

:smug: Aeeeyyyy, there he is, behind the counter at CVS! I knew he wasn't going anywhere else in life! "Oh hey man! Good to see you! what's up? HOW ARE THINGS?"

:myecred: : "Awww you know, it's good, it's good. Can't complain"

Morgan Freeman: "But things were not good. Not good at all."

And then if you wanna rub a little salt in the wound, you ask them literally anything about their life knowing full well you could dump the entire bag by introducing them to your family or answering a work related phone call in front of them.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2018, 04:45:54 PM by blasting_asshole »

Jace821

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #5184 on: June 05, 2018, 05:30:21 PM »
+2

If lowtax spend half as much time working a regular job instead of chasing every e-begging fad at the tail end of its life hed have a decent steady income. Theres got to be tons of businesses in the Kansas City area desperate for employees.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5185 on: June 05, 2018, 09:56:15 PM »
+2

If lowtax spend half as much time working a regular job instead of chasing every e-begging fad at the tail end of its life hed have a decent steady income. Theres got to be tons of businesses in the Kansas City area desperate for employees.
I doubt he could hold down a job.

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5186 on: June 05, 2018, 11:05:49 PM »
+3
What job skills does Lowtax actually have?

Pumpkin Toilet

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #5187 on: June 08, 2018, 07:51:34 AM »
+12

He's lazy, incompetent, petty, and vindictive so he's got all the skills needed to work at the DMV or some other low level gov't bureaucracy. 

Handyman

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. United Statesian The Gentry Goon or Ex-Goon old Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #5188 on: June 08, 2018, 12:11:17 PM »
+4

Probably as much as just about any internet thousandaire like a youtube semi-celebrity with 500,000 subs.  These people seemed to get burned out really easily considering they make money doing probably 30-40 hours of work a week in their pajamas. 

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist Took Down an Admin You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #5189 on: June 08, 2018, 01:51:08 PM »
+2
The problem with YouTube celebs is that they think the gravy train of "record videos make bank" where they get tens of thousands of dollars a month will go on for the rest of their lives. Lowtax should be a cautionary tale for them.

:jesse:

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5190 on: June 08, 2018, 02:00:30 PM »
+5
YouTubers seem to have to constantly be looking over their shoulder, as changes in the platform's monetization rules or sudden shifts in the preferences of 9-year-olds can destroy them overnight. That's got to make for some restless nights.

Jace821

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #5191 on: June 08, 2018, 07:16:07 PM »
+5
If only they had a steady job and the youtube money could be gravy. Although it great to see these youtube stars drop like flies as the money keeps getting smaller.

The problem with YouTube celebs is that they think the gravy train of "record videos make bank" where they get tens of thousands of dollars a month will go on for the rest of their lives. Lowtax should be a cautionary tale for them.

:jesse:

Lowtax could have made 100 million and he would have figured out a way to piss it away.

Slacktivist

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian Scrooge
    • Awards
« Reply #5192 on: June 08, 2018, 08:19:56 PM »
+3
If only they had a steady job and the youtube money could be gravy.

A lot of these streamers and youtube clowns have to spend as much effort as a full time job putting videos up. Video fandoms are very fickle and can desert at the absence of the drop of a hat. You also end up with guys who get chained down to playing one game forever, 8+ hours a day because it is all their fanbase wants to see.

I guess if you're half a cam whore just playing videogames on a camera or you're one of the 1% that can carry on personality alone you can pull it off now. Maybe if you're one of the hyper autistic speedrunner guys who enjoys playing a handful of games again and again and again forever. Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of losers trying to avoid doing anything physical for their entire life.

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5193 on: June 08, 2018, 11:38:15 PM »
+2
The trending algorithm on YT requires you to put out content every single day if you want to be put in front of eyeballs with any regularity, and prefers videos with at least 10 minutes of content. You have to make it a full time job to not instantly lose a lot of your viewers.

asip

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Motorcyclist United Statesian Deplorables You Shall Not Pass!
    • Awards
« Reply #5194 on: June 09, 2018, 12:06:58 AM »
+8
Who are the faggots that watch this shit anyway? Watching some dude play a video game wtf

anti-nigger machine

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #5195 on: June 09, 2018, 02:32:06 AM »
+2
from the farm

I'm really surprised nobody has brought this up yet. Lowtax posted an extremely exceptional opinion regarding today's suicide of Anthony Bourdain and got ratio'd to hell on Twitter. According to him, Anthony Bourdain is an asshole because he killed himself despite having a child.

Those 121 replies are almost unanimously telling him to shut the fuck up.

https://kiwifarms.net/threads/something-awful-and-friends.9689/page-470#post-3442702

HondaRider271

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Motorcyclist Texan Prepper Libertarian cold, dead hands Wounded in the line of posting. 420
    • Awards
« Reply #5196 on: June 09, 2018, 03:16:20 AM »
+7
I am about as pro suicide as someone can get but lowtax is more or less right, for once.

Then again, he gave her life so if he wants to fuck it up that's his right too
Quote from: Ozma
You are doing a good job, don't take a little thing like this too seriously. There are always little drama flareups in forums!
I don't want people thinking that lobbying a bunch will get you ousted (because that's really ridiculous and I don't play that way!)...
And again, seriously, do not worry about this.
Quote from: Rachael Emma Gilbert
You did a good job for your forum and are a legitimately nice guy

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5197 on: June 09, 2018, 07:46:52 AM »
+6
YouTubers seem to have to constantly be looking over their shoulder, as changes in the platform's monetization rules or sudden shifts in the preferences of 9-year-olds can destroy them overnight. That's got to make for some restless nights.

Remember a few years ago those video reaction girls where it was a girl with big tits babbling about the latest viral video?  Then Youtube changed their algorithm and all of their earning potential vanished overnight.

J Dog

• Cishet White Male
  • Ashli get moving. Why keep your feeble hope alive?
    • Awards
« Reply #5198 on: June 09, 2018, 08:51:27 AM »
+4
Remember a few years ago those video reaction girls where it was a girl with big tits babbling about the latest viral video?  Then Youtube changed their algorithm and all of their earning potential vanished overnight.

Now you have girls with small tits spewing alt-light talking points, like Lauren Southern and Lindsay Shepherd  :myecred:

Pumpkin Toilet

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #5199 on: June 09, 2018, 09:37:10 AM »
+1

Now you have girls with small tits spewing alt-light talking points, like Lauren Southern and Lindsay Shepherd  :myecred:

At least you know you're not getting seduced by the siren song of big khazar milkers!