;

Author Topic: LOWTAX THREAD  (Read 355182 times)

Jace821

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
Re: LOWTAX THREAD
« Reply #5200 on: June 09, 2018, 10:33:26 AM »
+3
from the farm

I'm really surprised nobody has brought this up yet. Lowtax posted an extremely exceptional opinion regarding today's suicide of Anthony Bourdain and got ratio'd to hell on Twitter. According to him, Anthony Bourdain is an asshole because he killed himself despite having a child.

Those 121 replies are almost unanimously telling him to shut the fuck up.

https://kiwifarms.net/threads/something-awful-and-friends.9689/page-470#post-3442702

Invalid Tweet IDInvalid Tweet ID

The twitter thread is pure strain goon. Lowtax tries serious replies but after getting roasted devolves into yeah whatever I donít really care and so zany!

Obese-n-Triggered

• Cishet White Male
  • Quick Robin, to the Golden Corral!
  • Awards Sasstronaut Fucked a lesbian United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red old Boy Scout cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #5201 on: June 09, 2018, 11:23:33 AM »
+8
Remember a few years ago those video reaction girls where it was a girl with big tits babbling about the latest viral video?  Then Youtube changed their algorithm and all of their earning potential vanished overnight.

Now you have girls with small tits spewing alt-light talking points, like Lauren Southern and Lindsay Shepherd  :myecred:

At least you know you're not getting seduced by the siren song of big khazar milkers!

Iím tied to the mast of my shitposting station. The rest of you close your eyes, I will look at these sirens.

Ass Diamond

• Unperson
  • Million dollar dumps, taken daily
  • Awards TNE Veteran Rethuglikkkan Soldier Wounded in the line of posting. Motorcyclist Texan The Gentry cold, dead hands For Dixie's land we'll take our stand!
    • Awards
« Reply #5202 on: June 09, 2018, 12:55:27 PM »
+9
from the farm

I'm really surprised nobody has brought this up yet. Lowtax posted an extremely exceptional opinion regarding today's suicide of Anthony Bourdain and got ratio'd to hell on Twitter. According to him, Anthony Bourdain is an asshole because he killed himself despite having a child.

https://kiwifarms.net/threads/something-awful-and-friends.9689/page-470#post-3442702

OK LOWTAX. Then why does your mods ban people on your forums that have criticized other suicides that have led to children losing a parent? Huh motherfucker?

Shakebox

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut cold, dead hands Better dead than red Italian United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #5203 on: June 09, 2018, 03:50:25 PM »
+8
I have zero sympathy for anyone who kills themselves. Bringing unimaginable pain to those who love you because you're too much of a pussy to keep living? Burn in hell faggot

bongo bongo

• Unperson
  • Waffen SS
  • MODS=FAGS
  • Awards For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Fuck you, dad! BYOB Wounded in the line of posting. Anonymous Libertarian Scientologist Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #5204 on: June 10, 2018, 01:31:15 AM »
+3
I don't understand how someone who was on the cutting edge of Internet coolness has not evolved as a person in the 15 or so years he's been a public figure.

DMT -- The Spirit Molecule

bongo bongo

• Unperson
  • Waffen SS
  • MODS=FAGS
  • Awards For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Fuck you, dad! BYOB Wounded in the line of posting. Anonymous Libertarian Scientologist Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #5205 on: June 10, 2018, 01:33:29 AM »
+3
It's not even because of sycophancy; he's constantly ridiculed and still comes off as edgy, entitled, and whiny regardless of whatever topic he's wrong about. He hasn't learned anything.

DMT -- The Spirit Molecule

OOK OOK SCREE (D-IL)

• Cishet White Male
  • Niggerposting from my Bamaphone fo free
    • Awards
« Reply #5206 on: June 10, 2018, 05:53:04 AM »
+6
from the farm

Someone who exposed his very young daughter to mentally ill sexual deviants like Schmorky for years and putting them on internet videos which will haunt them for the rest of their lives is the last person who should be dispensing advice about what causes kids trauma.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #5207 on: June 10, 2018, 12:03:58 PM »
+2
I have zero sympathy for anyone who kills themselves. Bringing unimaginable pain to those who love you because you're too much of a pussy to keep living? Burn in hell faggot
Iím 50/50 on it tbh.
His name was Harry Anderson

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5208 on: June 10, 2018, 05:07:48 PM »
+1

If you kill yourself as a cry for help or because you're taking the cowards way out, fuck you.

If you're doing it to to send a big fuck you to the people who care about you and the system that didn't help you, then go for it man.

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5209 on: June 10, 2018, 08:54:54 PM »
+14
If it came down to being abused by niggers in a nursing home and you being too weak and feeble to fight back or suckstarting a shotgun (after shooting the niggers ofc), I'll take the latter every time.

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5210 on: June 11, 2018, 11:09:08 AM »
+7
If it came down to being abused by niggers in a nursing home and you being too weak and feeble to fight back or suckstarting a shotgun (after shooting the niggers ofc), I'll take the latter every time.

the greatest 888 would be going all Falling Down in your nursing home and taking everyone - the staff, the other residents, the doctors - with you

this is not an if, this is a when

Jace821

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #5211 on: June 12, 2018, 03:13:46 PM »
+5
Gearing up for another begathon.

Nah Im A White Guy

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Autistic Anonymous Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut Deplorables Killed in the Line of Posting Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #5212 on: June 12, 2018, 03:36:25 PM »
+4
damn dude one sentence in and he gets right to the punch with the ebegging

kill
yourself
wow

Slacktivist

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon Scrooge
    • Awards
« Reply #5213 on: June 12, 2018, 03:54:08 PM »
+12
Isn't his mom a real adult with a real career which would have real insurance and real retirement benefits? It's his mom sure but why is her medical care in his hands when he has 6 digits in debt himself? Or is he such a sleazoid he rubbed his hands together and thought "Hmm, no sense letting any tragedy go to waste!"

Small Weinered Goon

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Autistic Faggot Futurist You can't know! United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #5214 on: June 12, 2018, 03:54:40 PM »
+11
ďPlease donate to my rich mother, even though she probably wonít accept the donation lolĒ

Fuck off, Lowtax

level 69 memelord

• Unperson
  • Emo Tablecloth Salesman
  • Awards old Wounded Multiple Times in the Line of Posting Murderer Ambien posting Californian Lithuanian DeVry
    • Awards
« Reply #5215 on: June 12, 2018, 04:09:31 PM »
+8
if you're going to kill yourself do it in the messiest loudest most publicly viewable way you can think of
Trigger warning: the second video contains powerful audio of the manís fragmented urine stream.

HondaRider271

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Motorcyclist Texan cold, dead hands Libertarian Prepper 420 Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #5216 on: June 12, 2018, 07:21:00 PM »
+6
Counterpoint: you're too big of a pussy to deal with the death of a loved one, which is guaranteed to happen multiple times in your life. And because you're too much of a pussy, you want someone you claim to love to suffer for years or decades just so you can lie in bed at night and count the number of living friends/relatives.

I don't feel sympathy necessarily, because there's no reason to pity the dead. I do however feel glad for them that they are no longer in pain and were able to make the tough decision to leave hope and love behind (assuming they had either).
Quote from: Ozma
You are doing a good job, don't take a little thing like this too seriously. There are always little drama flareups in forums!
I don't want people thinking that lobbying a bunch will get you ousted (because that's really ridiculous and I don't play that way!)...
And again, seriously, do not worry about this.
Quote from: Rachael Emma Gilbert
You did a good job for your forum and are a legitimately nice guy

Nah Im A White Guy

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Autistic Anonymous Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut Deplorables Killed in the Line of Posting Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #5217 on: June 12, 2018, 07:54:15 PM »
+7
if he would have sold his site back when it was relevant or maintained it and worked to keep his site relevant he would have been able to pay for moms cancer treatment and keep his dignity at the same time.

kill
yourself
wow

Waltzing Matilda

• Cishet White Male
  • Tomorrow Person
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' old Goon or Ex-Goon Strayan
    • Awards
« Reply #5218 on: June 13, 2018, 12:01:40 AM »
+7
Isn't his mom a real adult with a real career which would have real insurance and real retirement benefits? It's his mom sure but why is her medical care in his hands when he has 6 digits in debt himself? Or is he such a sleazoid he rubbed his hands together and thought "Hmm, no sense letting any tragedy go to waste!"

His mum is retired.

He posted about this late last year and claimed that $25,000 was the out of pocket cost after her insurance had done their bit (this is possibly true, but would be unusual for an actual clinical trial).

Then, as now, he didn't actually say that she's short of money.

Diamond Dallas Page

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #5219 on: June 13, 2018, 05:08:06 AM »
+7

His parents have probably burned up a lot of money bailing him out.

Aran

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Goon or Ex-Goon Motorcyclist The Gentry Boy Scout cold, dead hands You can't know!
    • Awards
« Reply #5220 on: June 13, 2018, 06:58:18 AM »
+4
My $20k offer for the forums still stands, get at me Taxypoo

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #5221 on: June 13, 2018, 09:17:48 AM »
+6
$25,000 for the forums. I'm totally gonna make it all back within months by selling user analytics, but it won't effect speed/performance. I'll offload most of the resources onto a CDN in the same amount of time it takes you to blow your mother's medicine money on sugarwine and hallucination inducing pharmaceuticals. Registration will be free and nobody will ever have to hear me complain about """hosting fees""
« Last Edit: June 13, 2018, 09:33:53 AM by blasting_asshole »

Pleasant Rectal Itch

• Unperson
  • Lookin' for someone to scratch that itch ;)
  • Awards Artist The Gentry Fuck you, dad! Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #5222 on: June 13, 2018, 05:43:29 PM »
+2

If you buy it, can I bbe a mod?

J Dog

• Cishet White Male
  • Ashli get moving. Why keep your feeble hope alive?
    • Awards
« Reply #5223 on: June 13, 2018, 05:50:54 PM »
+5

If you buy it, can I bbe a mod?

You assume there'll be anything left to mod after ZDR throws a hissy fit and nukes the site. 

Heck, the smart plan is buy the site, ban ZDR, let him destroy everything in an impotent rage, sue him and recover all your money.  You'll end up walking away with the SA IP for exactly what its worth: $0

Aran

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Goon or Ex-Goon Motorcyclist The Gentry Boy Scout cold, dead hands You can't know!
    • Awards
« Reply #5224 on: June 13, 2018, 05:57:35 PM »
+1
Literally the first thing I'd do once I bought it would be to remove any sort of access ANYONE but me has to anything, not even modding/mod forum access would remain. That includes mods who I'd trust to not fuck with shit like Cyrano, just to be fair across the board.