;

Author Topic: LOWTAX THREAD  (Read 384067 times)

asip

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Motorcyclist United Statesian Deplorables You Shall Not Pass!
    • Awards
Re: LOWTAX THREAD
« Reply #5225 on: June 13, 2018, 05:59:40 PM »
+1
Cyrano is a mod now? Lol fag

Aran

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Boy Scout The Gentry Motorcyclist cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon You can't know!
    • Awards
« Reply #5226 on: June 13, 2018, 06:00:56 PM »
Cyrano is a mod now? Lol fag
Yeah, TFR

gay retard

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Anonymous Autistic Sasstronaut Killed in the Line of Posting Deplorables Faggot Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #5227 on: June 13, 2018, 06:17:22 PM »
+2
Literally the first thing I'd do once I bought it would be to remove any sort of access ANYONE but me has to anything, not even modding/mod forum access would remain. That includes mods who I'd trust to not fuck with shit like Cyrano, just to be fair across the board.

give me full admin access, but only over the accounts of known troons. let me upload themes and scripts, except the modifications i make to the forums only apply to troon accounts. i promise it will be rly fun
nah im a
white wow

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5228 on: June 13, 2018, 06:40:56 PM »
+6
First thing is first: make all forums visible to all users, then contact the fbi to report all aatrek pms

J Dog

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Ashli get moving. Why keep your feeble hope alive?
    • Awards
« Reply #5229 on: June 13, 2018, 06:44:09 PM »
+9
First thing is first: make all forums visible to all users, then contact the fbi to report all aatrek pms

Hey, aatrek's been off the sex offender list for a year now.  He can PM all the kids he wants.

Doctor Jizzmopper

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • ~*Panzer Katze*~
  • Awards Deplorables Took Down an Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #5230 on: June 13, 2018, 07:43:21 PM »
+1

Hey, aatrek's been off the sex offender list for a year now.  He can PM all the kids he wants.

:facepalm:
My favorite Aatrek episode is "City on the Edge of A School Zone"

Kevin Dawes was sold out by Eliot Higgins.

Spanish Manlove is Luis Franco-Waite

The Postal Dude: I suppose it would have been more politically correct to kill the women and the minorities first.

Doctor Jizzmopper

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • ~*Panzer Katze*~
    • Awards
« Reply #5231 on: June 13, 2018, 07:55:49 PM »
+19
Aaron Patrick Nadler and a little 8 year old girl are walking in the woods. They keep walking further and further and it's getting darker and darker. The little girl looks up at Aatrek and says "Gee mister, I'm getting scared." Aatrek goes "You think you're scared kid, I have to walk out of here alone."

The Postal Dude: I suppose it would have been more politically correct to kill the women and the minorities first.

Shakebox

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards United Statesian Better dead than red cold, dead hands Sasstronaut Italian Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #5232 on: June 13, 2018, 08:04:55 PM »
+4
I have zero sympathy for anyone who kills themselves. Bringing unimaginable pain to those who love you because you're too much of a pussy to keep living? Burn in hell faggot
Counterpoint: you're too big of a pussy to deal with the death of a loved one, which is guaranteed to happen multiple times in your life. And because you're too much of a pussy, you want someone you claim to love to suffer for years or decades just so you can lie in bed at night and count the number of living friends/relatives.

I don't feel sympathy necessarily, because there's no reason to pity the dead. I do however feel glad for them that they are no longer in pain and were able to make the tough decision to leave hope and love behind (assuming they had either).

Junkie faggot has terrible opinion, no one is surprised.

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist Took Down an Admin You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #5233 on: June 13, 2018, 08:10:20 PM »
+6
Quote from: Lowtax
Right now it takes roughly 11 days of forum purchases just to cover bandwidth costs, and that's before taxes! Please buy a bunch of shit or just toss money at me through the donation link up top, because right now I'm $70,000 in medical debt and the way things are going I'll never be able to even cover costs of site bandwidth, much less all my stupid goddamn fucking American corrupt health care shit fucker from hell bills.

Please, I beg of you, open up your hearts - and your wallets - so I can at least generate enough revenue to cover bandwidth here!

We've said this many times before, but I think this really might be the End Times for SA. If he can't even pay the hosting, site is fucked.

Doctor Jizzmopper

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • ~*Panzer Katze*~
    • Awards
« Reply #5234 on: June 13, 2018, 08:24:14 PM »
+6
Quote from: Lowtax
Right now it takes roughly 11 days of forum purchases just to cover bandwidth costs, and that's before taxes! Please buy a bunch of shit or just toss money at me through the donation link up top, because right now I'm $70,000 in medical debt and the way things are going I'll never be able to even cover costs of site bandwidth, much less all my stupid goddamn fucking American corrupt health care shit fucker from hell bills.

Please, I beg of you, open up your hearts - and your wallets - so I can at least generate enough revenue to cover bandwidth here!

We've said this many times before, but I think this really might be the End Times for SA. If he can't even pay the hosting, site is fucked.

We should start archiving the site in case it goes down.

Waltzing Matilda

• Cishet White Male
  • Tomorrow Person
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' old Goon or Ex-Goon Strayan
    • Awards
« Reply #5235 on: June 13, 2018, 09:05:45 PM »
+4

He can pay the hosting.  He already said that the first 11 days revenue each month covers that.  When he asks people to send more money SA's way it is not to cover the hosting but to increase the amount of income he gets from SA each month.  He already gets $1600 from the Gaming Garbage Patreon on top of whatever income SA provides. 

He may be spinning it as "can't afford the hosting", but that's not true and won't be true until the hosting costs more than SA brings in each month.  He won't close down SA while it's bringing in even a few hundred of passive income each month.

None of that means his income is adequate for a 40 year old supporting one and a half families, but it does mean that hosting fees aren't the reason he needs more money.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2018, 09:16:50 PM by Waltzing Matilda »

Small Weinered Goon

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Autistic Faggot Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian You can't know! Futurist
    • Awards
« Reply #5236 on: June 13, 2018, 09:07:10 PM »
+12
None of this shit adds up.  Nigga is lying.

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #5237 on: June 13, 2018, 10:13:10 PM »
+2
None of this shit adds up.  Nigga is lying.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #5238 on: June 13, 2018, 10:28:14 PM »
+5
Time to add math to the long resume of things that lowtax isn't good at.

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5239 on: June 13, 2018, 10:38:19 PM »
+9
Is anyone surprised that a loser junkie and his loser alcoholic wife is concocting yet another scheme to bilk dipshit goons?

Waltzing Matilda

• Cishet White Male
  • Tomorrow Person
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' old Goon or Ex-Goon Strayan
    • Awards
« Reply #5240 on: June 13, 2018, 10:45:04 PM »
+5
Is anyone surprised that a loser junkie and his loser alcoholic wife is concocting yet another scheme to bilk dipshit goons?

Given the large amount of NEETs who survive on e-charity these days, I'm not even sure it counts as a "scheme" any more.  It seems to be the career option of choice for many.

gay retard

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Anonymous Autistic Sasstronaut Killed in the Line of Posting Deplorables Faggot Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #5241 on: June 13, 2018, 11:14:40 PM »
+3
how many of these ebegging schemes has he pitched in the last year? it seems like a weekly thing now. next week his dog will have ass cancer.
nah im a
white wow

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Head, Dangerous & Elective surgery Mazzoni Center
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' old cold, dead hands United Statesian Libertarian 420 Better dead than red Scrooge The Gentry Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #5242 on: June 14, 2018, 09:52:16 AM »
+5

Given the large amount of NEETs who survive on e-charity these days, I'm not even sure it counts as a "scheme" any more.  It seems to be the career option of choice for many.

Has it got to a point yet they are calling out other beggars as being dis-genuine in hopes of maximizing their own take?

Well xhe may be trans sure but xhe still identifies as white while I'm transgender and transblack facing 10x the discrimination from trump nazi thugs, yes, you can see blue veins through my skin shitlord, that has nothing to do with anything.

anti-pibble machine

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #5243 on: June 14, 2018, 04:01:06 PM »
+6
Lowtax went from begging for money so he could upgrade the forum to renaming his pateron to somethingawful to admitting that he embezzled the forum upgrade money to pay his personal bills to lying about going into debt to pay for bandwidth to making up every medical emergency he could think of (my neck disintegrated, canuckwife has lupus, elderly mother has super rare cancer)

His junkie brain can only comprehend getting more free money with each new story but even the stupidest goon will wise up eventually. He's burning through whatever goodwill he has left for a few thousand bucks.

MY FURSONOUNS

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5244 on: June 14, 2018, 04:35:30 PM »
+6
apparently lowtax pushed a site notification that was actually a stealth ad linking to a site with goatse on it?  can anyone confirm?

it also appears that mods have been directed to shill for donations, and there's a thread in qcs about how to cut down on bandwidth to save the forums as if it's fucking 2002

lowtax's final act on this earth is shaping up to be a lot funnier than all the wacky zany articles he's ever written, combined
Quote from: Aleph Null
Four months on hormones and I swear that my crotch sweat smells different.

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5245 on: June 14, 2018, 04:51:35 PM »
+3
How much could forum bandwidth possibly cost at this point?

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Head, Dangerous & Elective surgery Mazzoni Center
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' old cold, dead hands United Statesian Libertarian 420 Better dead than red Scrooge The Gentry Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #5246 on: June 14, 2018, 05:28:39 PM »
+1
off topic ? but tangentially sa-related: what do the SCALE and deSCALE terms mean that people on mpc use?

Megalodon of Mudsharks

• Unperson
  • Awards Deplorables Drinkin' and Postin' KURWA United Statesian Better dead than red Scrooge Libertarian cold, dead hands The Gentry old
    • Awards
« Reply #5247 on: June 14, 2018, 10:27:44 PM »
+4
My $20k offer for the forums still stands, get at me Taxypoo

If you buy it, can I bbe a mod?

You assume there'll be anything left to mod after ZDR throws a hissy fit and nukes the site. 

Heck, the smart plan is buy the site, ban ZDR, let him destroy everything in an impotent rage, sue him and recover all your money.  You'll end up walking away with the SA IP for exactly what its worth: $0

That's assuming ZDR has a pot to piss in so you can recover your money. Since he's a goon, the odds of that are not in your favor.

Goodbye Horses

• Citizen In Good Standing
  • Would you fuck me? I'd fuck me. I'd fuck me hard.
    • Awards
« Reply #5248 on: June 15, 2018, 06:20:51 AM »
+2
How much could forum bandwidth possibly cost at this point?

Who the fuck pays for bandwidth anymore anyway? It's usually included as part of the server hosting fee.

Small Weinered Goon

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Autistic Faggot Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian You can't know! Futurist
    • Awards
« Reply #5249 on: June 15, 2018, 06:42:44 AM »
+11
LOL if you think “bandwidth” means something other than “booze and pills”