;

Author Topic: GBS > Woman in Lincoln, NE assaulted in her apartment, left to burn  (Read 4760 times)

High Impact Sexbot 2020

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • 18+
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Killed in the Line of Posting Better dead than red Strayan TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon
    • I got it in spades.
    • Awards
Re: GBS > Woman in Lincoln, NE assaulted in her apartment, left to burn
« Reply #25 on: August 21, 2012, 10:07:47 PM »
Maybe the goons want a more 'proactive' mental health service like when the FBI stuffed that ex-marine into a nut-house last week.

LITERALLY A RAPIST

• Cishet White Male
  • Original Patients
  • Resident Physician and Expert Warlock
  • Awards Something Wonderful cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: August 21, 2012, 11:03:07 PM »
Quote from: Treguna Mekoides
I'm a lesbian and I was even a bit skeptical, but I kept it to myself and took precautions to keep myself safe (and called my therapist, because, let's face it, it was pretty scary to think about) because I would rather be respectful and look out for fellow queer folk and trust that the world can be a terrible place, instead of being a pedant and being right. Who cares if you're right in a case like this? Is anything really gained?

lol

High Impact Sexbot 2020

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • 18+
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Killed in the Line of Posting Better dead than red Strayan TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon
    • I got it in spades.
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: August 22, 2012, 12:30:24 AM »
Quote from: Treguna Mekoides
I'm a lesbian and I was even a bit skeptical, but I kept it to myself and took precautions to keep myself safe (and called my therapist, because, let's face it, it was pretty scary to think about) because I would rather be respectful and look out for fellow queer folk and trust that the world can be a terrible place, instead of being a pedant and being right. Who cares if you're right in a case like this? Is anything really gained?

lol

It's hillariously fucked up people like this talking about therapy that reveals just how fucking useless today's 'therapy' is.

Therapy would imply an attempt to fix problems, not reinforce pozzed up complexes.

LITERALLY A RAPIST

• Cishet White Male
  • Original Patients
  • Resident Physician and Expert Warlock
  • Awards Something Wonderful cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: August 22, 2012, 09:03:54 AM »
Aaaand Senior Woodchuck closes the thread on page 7
Quote from: Senior Woodchuck
I think GBS already has enough "self-righteousness" competition threads already.

after people stop posting WELL YOU'RE STILL A BIGOT and the people who actually have moderate opinions about things but never post in GBS came out and said yeah I thought it was fake too but didn't say anything because everyone was being a dick.

Doctor Jizzmopper

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • ~*Panzer Katze*~
  • Awards Deplorables Took Down an Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: August 22, 2012, 11:12:17 AM »
So what is the ratio of fake/real now?
My favorite Aatrek episode is "City on the Edge of A School Zone"

Kevin Dawes was sold out by Eliot Higgins.

Spanish Manlove is Luis Franco-Waite

The Postal Dude: I suppose it would have been more politically correct to kill the women and the minorities first.

High Impact Sexbot 2020

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • 18+
    • I got it in spades.
    • Awards
« Reply #30 on: August 22, 2012, 11:24:04 AM »
100% fake/ 20,000% Unban Keep It Real

High Impact Sexbot 2020

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • 18+
    • I got it in spades.
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: August 23, 2012, 09:20:25 AM »
Thread Locked  :reagan:

Quote from: Senior Woodchuck
I think GBS already has enough "self-righteousness" competition threads already.

Ohh Laudy  :allears: