;

Author Topic: redditors.txt  (Read 1129733 times)

I forgot my password

• Citizen In Good Standing
    • Awards
Re: redditors.txt
« Reply #6775 on: March 07, 2017, 08:14:55 AM »
No one should ever use Apple products for any reason

The only Apple product I have is an iPod touch.  Is there a good, cheap alternative mp3 player with similar functionality?

As a white male I

• Cishet White Male
  • Wouldn't you agree?
  • Awards Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red On Pohjolan hangissa meill' isänmaa Classicist Fascist
    • Awards
« Reply #6776 on: March 07, 2017, 08:20:40 AM »
+8
Where the hell did I just go? Is this still the niggerdeath alt-right seig heil gas the Jews site or did I click the wrong button somewhere?

i dont know where you went but please go back there and never come back

Pot, meet the kettle.

Got Soylent?

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Canuck Boy Scout Anglican 420 Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #6777 on: March 07, 2017, 09:00:41 AM »
+3
No one should ever use Apple products for any reason

The only Apple product I have is an iPod touch.  Is there a good, cheap alternative mp3 player with similar functionality?

Yeah, just buy an unlocked Android phone with similar specs and don't buy a carrier plan. It is the same thing.

Drain The Swamp And Fill It With Piss

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • gas the I love cock more than jews does
  • Awards Killed in the Line of Posting Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Fuck you, dad! United Statesian You can't know! Soldier cold, dead hands The Gentry Classicist
    • Awards
« Reply #6778 on: March 07, 2017, 09:07:34 AM »
+1
Where the hell did I just go? Is this still the niggerdeath alt-right seig heil gas the Jews site or did I click the wrong button somewhere?

Pot, meet the kettle.

shut up you nigger whore
This forum, like all iterations before it was started by a small group of people, many of whom have been posting together on various spinoffs going on 15 years now.

Dog's plans for the forum have been extensively discussed with 3 of the other 4 fagmins, via group PM, over a period of months.

The only ones "subverting" the forum here are the swole cru/wn/alt rightards who, by their own admission, want to change this forum from what it was, was intended to be, and what the former and current owners want it to be.

Death Camp for Cutie

• Cishet White Male
  • Actual female
  • Awards Texan White Chick
    • Awards
« Reply #6779 on: March 07, 2017, 11:09:07 AM »
+6
iPhone can download things you just need an app to handle the file type. All this nerd shit sounds like Autists who demand that their phones need to be full computers to do some Linux shit on it according to my cousin who constantly posts Facebook virtue signaling about how Apple is an evil company because you can't download and seed torrents on an iPhone or install some movie pirating system

RussellTShackleford

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #6780 on: March 07, 2017, 11:26:27 AM »
+6
I just don't like i-products and macs because their pricing is retarded.

Got Soylent?

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Canuck Boy Scout Anglican 420 Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #6781 on: March 07, 2017, 11:39:20 AM »
+8
iPhone can download things you just need an app to handle the file type. All this nerd shit sounds like Autists who demand that their phones need to be full computers to do some Linux shit on it according to my cousin who constantly posts Facebook virtue signaling about how Apple is an evil company because you can't download and seed torrents on an iPhone or install some movie pirating system

iPhone is retarded because it costs too much, not because you can't download torrents. People who buy the newest iPhones look exactly like those fucking Goons that have 500 games they haven't played on Steam to me. Retarded fucking lumps who get sucked in by marketing tactics designed to make you want shit you don't need. It's not that I'm immune to it, either. I am also retarded. Just not retarded enough to pay a thousand fucking dollars for a phone that's going to break inside of a year and then bitch about how I can't afford groceries.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2017, 11:47:20 AM by Got Milk? »

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #6782 on: March 07, 2017, 12:18:28 PM »
/\ First person to show me an Android was a "sound production enthusiast" in the most stereotypical sense. Yep, the mental image you already have is correct. Ponytail, wallet chain, Doc Martins, black band t-shirt, cigarette breath, all that. Ever since then, it's been minorities and hipsters. Any time I've ever heard sale fone sound-effects mixed with gangster rap, at full phone volume, on public transit, it's coming from an Android.

It's an iPhone ripoff in the most niggerish sense. First iPhone dropped in 2007 and then Android came around a year later.

HTC released a cheaper version of the same thing, complete with viruses and malware. If that's not bootleg, idk what is.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2017, 12:26:25 PM by blasting_asshole »

Got Soylent?

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #6783 on: March 07, 2017, 12:28:02 PM »
+12
It's cheaper and does the same thing. If you hang your image on what kind of phone you own you are a fag.

*Edit* I'm not going to pay twice as much for a phone to avoid having the same phone as Jamal on a subway thousands of miles away from me. You're telling me not to buy a cheaper phone of a similar quality that does everything the vast majority of people want their smartphone to do because you met two people you don't like that had it and also Apple thought of it first. lol Do you not realize how stupid that is?
« Last Edit: March 07, 2017, 12:49:03 PM by Got Milk? »

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #6784 on: March 07, 2017, 01:02:28 PM »
+5
/\ First person to show me an Android was a "sound production enthusiast" in the most stereotypical sense. Yep, the mental image you already have is correct. Ponytail, wallet chain, Doc Martins, black band t-shirt, cigarette breath, all that. Ever since then, it's been minorities and hipsters. Any time I've ever heard sale fone sound-effects mixed with gangster rap, at full phone volume, on public transit, it's coming from an Android.

It's an iPhone ripoff in the most niggerish sense. First iPhone dropped in 2007 and then Android came around a year later.

HTC released a cheaper version of the same thing, complete with viruses and malware. If that's not bootleg, idk what is.
Android has ~85% market share. Plenty of hipsters and minorities shell out for iProducts. You might want to update your market analysis from 2008.

Male Gaze

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red Scrooge For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Classicist
    • Awards
« Reply #6785 on: March 07, 2017, 01:06:23 PM »
+7
Quote from: Mac Cultist
Apple thought of it first
lol

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Goon or Ex-Goon Texan cold, dead hands Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #6786 on: March 07, 2017, 01:17:07 PM »
+10
This is almost as bad as the middle-aged guy who smugly pulls out his circa 2003 Motorola flip phone and tells you, "I don't even OWN a television"-style, that hey this still gets the job done.
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

GameDev Grade Dildo

• Cishet White Male
  • I'm going to assume you are black and didndonuffin
    • Awards
« Reply #6787 on: March 07, 2017, 01:39:27 PM »
+5
This is almost as bad as the middle-aged guy who smugly pulls out his circa 2003 Motorola flip phone and tells you, "I don't even OWN a television"-style, that hey this still gets the job done.
But that guy is still not as bad as the smartwatch dude who keeps ostentatiously checking his wrist every 15 seconds in the visible hope that you'll ask him about it.

Got Soylent?

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #6788 on: March 07, 2017, 01:42:08 PM »
+5

I'm not almost as bad as that guy. I am that guy. Except it's a Samsung Rugby.

I have a wife and two kids. What the fuck am I going to do on a smartphone? Play Pokemon Go and go on tinder to look at women I'm never going to fuck when I am lugging around a five and two year old? But I do have an android tablet for watching youtube on the can.

*Edit* Actual content:

How To Explain My (25F)& Husbands (29M) Polyamorous Move to Inlaws at Xmas?

So to make what could be a long story a but shorter, my husband is cool with me being with other men, and actively encouraged me to hook up with a male friend of ours. Said friend quickly became boyfriend and now fiance and now the the husband and I are moving cross country to live in a new shared home. Everyone is happy and excited about it, no drama there at all surprisingly.
However, my in laws are not totally aware. Over the summer the boyfriend came along to stay at the family beach house (we just sad he's a friend and left it at that, though we may have been a bit overly friendly with him on occasion). I have always kept my in laws at arms length, they're nice but not the kind of people who seem like they would adjust well to an "alternative lifestyle". So I live my life privately and simply dont friend them on social media. However this got harder as dating continued because there were suddenly tagged picture of me kissing another man, or with my husband and another guy all cuddled up in a very cozy way. Eventually my Father In Law (who seems the most openminded) took my husband aside when I wasn't around and asked what was up. My husband gave him a hurried explanation that the other man was my boyfriend. And also explained the up coming move would involve us living with him. That same week he posted a little "coming out" thing on facebook to clear the air. Lots of friends were loving and supportive but we have no idea if his family even SAW the post since not one of his siblings or cousins commented or has brought it up. We avoided talkign about it over thanksgiving because I had just gotten my tonsils out and could only communicate by post it note (mostly I just pointed at a note for ice water or a note for my pain meds and slept on the couch). Tomorrow we see the whole extended bunch and then in a few days we leave. I KNOW there will be the ocassional question about the move, but I have no idea how frank to be about certain things, when they all seem very set on ignoring the nice little informative post my husband put up. Do I print it out and hand it to anyone who asks? Lie? Fake laryngitis?? Help appreciated.
TLDR My husband and I are moving in with the other member of our polycule, and the inlaws seem intent on pretending they know nothing about it, what do I do?
« Last Edit: March 07, 2017, 02:01:14 PM by Got Milk? »

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #6789 on: March 07, 2017, 02:38:06 PM »
+3
I have a wife and two kids. What the fuck am I going to do on a smartphone? Play Pokemon Go and go on tinder to look at women I'm never going to fuck when I am lugging around a five and two year old? But I do have an android tablet for watching youtube on the can.

"Ooooooo look at me! My wife and kids leave me alone, while I'm on the can!"  :colbert:

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Lithuanian Better dead than red Ave Maria Seaman (lol) cold, dead hands old Goon or Ex-Goon Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #6790 on: March 07, 2017, 03:05:23 PM »
+4

So to make what could be a long story a but shorter, my husband is cool with me being with other men, and actively encouraged me to hook up with a male friend of ours. Said friend quickly became boyfriend and now fiance and now the the husband and I are moving cross country to live in a new shared home. Everyone is happy and excited about it, no drama there at all surprisingly.
However, my in laws are not totally aware. Over the summer the boyfriend came along to stay at the family beach house (we just sad he's a friend and left it at that, though we may have been a bit overly friendly with him on occasion). I have always kept my in laws at arms length, they're nice but not the kind of people who seem like they would adjust well to an "alternative lifestyle". So I live my life privately and simply dont friend them on social media. However this got harder as dating continued because there were suddenly tagged picture of me kissing another man, or with my husband and another guy all cuddled up in a very cozy way. Eventually my Father In Law (who seems the most openminded) took my husband aside when I wasn't around and asked what was up. My husband gave him a hurried explanation that the other man was my boyfriend. And also explained the up coming move would involve us living with him. That same week he posted a little "coming out" thing on facebook to clear the air. Lots of friends were loving and supportive but we have no idea if his family even SAW the post since not one of his siblings or cousins commented or has brought it up. We avoided talkign about it over thanksgiving because I had just gotten my tonsils out and could only communicate by post it note (mostly I just pointed at a note for ice water or a note for my pain meds and slept on the couch). Tomorrow we see the whole extended bunch and then in a few days we leave. I KNOW there will be the ocassional question about the move, but I have no idea how frank to be about certain things, when they all seem very set on ignoring the nice little informative post my husband put up. Do I print it out and hand it to anyone who asks? Lie? Fake laryngitis?? Help appreciated.
TLDR My husband and I are moving in with the other member of our polycule, and the inlaws seem intent on pretending they know nothing about it, what do I do?
Do these shitdicks have children? If I were the in-laws, I'd be on the phone with CPS.

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Awards Killed in the Line of Posting Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Fuck you, dad! United Statesian You can't know! Soldier cold, dead hands The Gentry Classicist
    • Awards
« Reply #6791 on: March 07, 2017, 03:41:29 PM »
+11
Ever since then, it's been minorities and hipsters. Any time I've ever heard sale fone sound-effects mixed with gangster rap, at full phone volume, on public transit, it's coming from an Android.

This forum, like all iterations before it was started by a small group of people, many of whom have been posting together on various spinoffs going on 15 years now.

Dog's plans for the forum have been extensively discussed with 3 of the other 4 fagmins, via group PM, over a period of months.

The only ones "subverting" the forum here are the swole cru/wn/alt rightards who, by their own admission, want to change this forum from what it was, was intended to be, and what the former and current owners want it to be.

Psycho Dad

• Cishet White Male
  • Eat a bowl of dicks, Sparky.
  • Awards Better dead than red United Statesian old The Gentry Scrooge cold, dead hands For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Methodist Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #6792 on: March 07, 2017, 06:09:15 PM »
+4

no fuck you shmuley heebenstein get in the oven
Fuck signatures.

Talcum X

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #6793 on: March 07, 2017, 07:07:27 PM »
+2

From the same (I'm assuming) whale:

I always say that when doing something I know is trash like eating the cheese meant to go in the pasta. Or when I get caught reading dirty fanfiction about terrible anike. I know Im a trash mammal but it's fine lol

I can think of a few mammals you are probably as large as. :clint:

My bio dad wasn't around a lot and we haven't spoken in years. My Daddy likes to brag he's a better father than my bio dad or step dad. But we also have a weird psuedo incest age play pet play kinky thing going on. So a bit beyond most casual Daddykink stuff.

It's almost like stereotypes are true, or Redditors are really committed to their fake jerk-off-material profiles

Obese-n-Triggered

• Cishet White Male
  • Quick Robin, to the Golden Corral!
  • Awards Sasstronaut Fucked a lesbian United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red cold, dead hands old Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #6794 on: March 07, 2017, 09:55:40 PM »
+3

:goon:

FALSE FLAG POSTING EVENT

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #6795 on: March 08, 2017, 10:25:16 AM »
+1
Post that in the troon thread because he's on his way.

Handyman

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. United Statesian old The Gentry Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #6796 on: March 08, 2017, 10:26:19 AM »

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
    • Awards
« Reply #6797 on: March 08, 2017, 11:10:22 AM »

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #6798 on: March 08, 2017, 11:28:26 AM »
+2
 :stare:
His name was Harry Anderson

Yankees are Scum

• Unperson
  • Awards White Chick Wounded Multiple Times in the Line of Posting You can't know! Fuck you, dad! United Statesian 420
    • Awards
« Reply #6799 on: March 08, 2017, 02:32:32 PM »
+5

This is the kind of guy who should be murdered. He needs a killin'. An adult fucking a 13/14 year old will fuck their heads up real good,trust me on this.