;

Author Topic: Goons' heads explode when forced to choose between hating jocks or the justice s  (Read 1784 times)

Eugene Bullard

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3502945&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=3

High school hoops player with college prospects gets his ass thrown in jail for acting like, well, you know.

Thread ping-pongs between "Stupid entitled jock lol" and "Racist society is going to destroy that poor boy's life!"
Best quote, however is this....

Quote from: a palatal allophone
It is actually pretty cool that so many goons here do hate the racist criminal justice system. A few years ago p. much everybody would have been talking about how he deserved to get raped to death in prison and calling anyone who disagreed a liberal faggot.

:hwaet?:

edit: OP contains a proclick video that shows the perp fainting when he gets his sentence.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2012, 12:47:20 AM by Eugene Bullard »

High Impact Sexbot 2020

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • 18+
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Killed in the Line of Posting TNE Veteran Strayan Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon
    • I got it in spades.
    • Awards
a palatal allophone posted:

Yes. GBS has changed drastically over the years and I think it's awesome.

:unparsons:

kindermord posted:

Yes the notorious neo-nazi tag team of Mayor Wilkins and Icequeen were an unforgiving terror when cracking down on lieberals thank god they are not here anymore and probably moderating stormfront or some such hate forums.

:parsons:

Since I'm talking about a thing I like about GBS, how about you stop treating it like an assault to your goonlord honor? GBS used to be far more conservative and reactionary than it is now, and it's nice that it changed. Any tantrums you want to throw about me observing that are entirely on your end.

BubbaCat

• Cishet White Male
  • Fagmin
  • Machiavellian House Negro
  • Awards old Anonymous Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Something Wonderful
    • Awards
a palatal allophone posted:

Yes. GBS has changed drastically over the years and I think it's awesome.

kindermord posted:

Yes the notorious neo-nazi tag team of Mayor Wilkins and Icequeen were an unforgiving terror when cracking down on lieberals thank god they are not here anymore and probably moderating stormfront or some such hate forums.

:parsons:

Since I'm talking about a thing I like about GBS, how about you stop treating it like an assault to your goonlord honor? GBS used to be far more conservative and reactionary than it is now, and it's nice that it changed. Any tantrums you want to throw about me observing that are entirely on your end.

LOL'd

And Eugene's quote is an example of a complete waste of space reflecting back on when SA was run by repubicunts, and the libs were targeted for forums death.  Irony really.  It is a post that would have been made on a forum about a forum had the HTFU posters stayed on SA, and the libfags started this site to talk about them.

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old cold, dead hands Something Wonderful Prepper The Gentry Motorcyclist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Libertarian TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
No liberal goon hivemind here, no sir.

So imagine that SA were to just dissappear in a mist of justice. What would happen?

In the first few hours, the Admins and Mods would pivot between disbelief and apoplexy. When they find that as liberal goons they can produce nothing and are organizationally worthless, they suicides begine, starting with Oxma (fat). Then again maybe she holds out thinking she can start another forum. But without Lowtax to install her, she would ahve to climb the ranks again in another forum. That's when the goons who sucked her ass would turn on her. With hilarious results.

Imagine looking into the basement where she lives in the weeks after SA goes away. Can you imagine life with someone whose internet power is removed? Can you imagine how insufferable she must be anyway?

It bottles the mind.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2012, 01:27:08 PM by Rocket »
Yes, that is me in court with my enormous penis.

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
The utub of the negroe in the op falls down like some old mammy when he figures out he's Actually Going To Jail for throwing a boot party on his girlfriends face in her apartment lobby on camera and then kidnapping her

But, yo onnah I be goin to collitch fo bakskitbaw and shit *faints*

High Impact Sexbot 2020

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • 18+
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Killed in the Line of Posting TNE Veteran Strayan Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon
    • I got it in spades.
    • Awards
Thread locked on page 4  :stewart: