;

Author Topic: Non-Goon Troooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooons  (Read 537846 times)

Hugbox Kommissar

• Person Of Interest
    • Awards
Re: Non-Goon Troooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooons
« Reply #4200 on: March 10, 2017, 08:35:36 AM »
+6
http://www.towleroad.com/2017/03/trans-murders/

Speaking of murder victims, the tranny death toll for 2017 is already poised to hit double digits.

Of the 7 victims reported this year, all were women ( :lolno:), six of them black and the other Native American

I wonder why blue cities like New Orleans and Chicago aren't welcoming havens for proud transgenders of color?  :adam:

Talcum X

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #4201 on: March 10, 2017, 12:14:11 PM »
+7
Because they are populated by cishet black people who hate and beat and murder gays/trans people at a high rate.  But remember, white republicans are the true haters/murderers of our beloved trans population that we must protect!
« Last Edit: March 11, 2017, 11:17:15 PM by Talcum X »

Psycho Dad

• Cishet White Male
  • Eat a bowl of dicks, Sparky.
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian old Better dead than red Scrooge cold, dead hands The Gentry For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Methodist
    • Awards
Fuck signatures.

a rude wizard

• Citizen In Good Standing
  • All is faggot
    • Awards

Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire Anonymous Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red Scrooge 420 Californian
    • Awards
« Reply #4204 on: March 12, 2017, 11:49:42 AM »
+6
There's something really poetic and Biblical about the children of VIP's turning into complete degenerate fuck ups. 

I just wanted to live a normal life.  Have a wife and kids, be a father.  But then my other side tells me that I want to get breast and butt implants and get a job working as a plus size model for Victoria's Secret.

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Better dead than red old Drinkin' and Postin' Classicist Fuck you, dad!
    • Awards
« Reply #4205 on: March 12, 2017, 03:06:55 PM »
+3
There's something really poetic and Biblical about the children of VIP's turning into complete degenerate fuck ups.

This sounds like a great idea for a separate thread.
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

Agent of Aspieonage

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Alconauts
  • Bon vivant and fulla hate
  • Awards Deplorables Better dead than red old Scrooge United Statesian Deutscher Drinkin' and Postin' Took down a Goon Wounded in the line of posting. Took down a Moderator TNE Veteran Sasstronaut
    • Awards
« Reply #4206 on: March 12, 2017, 03:28:50 PM »
+5
You want some real schadenfreude, listen to this song

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WamkRSDeD8" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WamkRSDeD8</a>

Will gives his son a lot of very practical and sensible about growing up to be a good man, and his concerns about being a good father, and then you find out the son in his pregnant wife grew up to be

:jgllol:
At dawn I leave the hut. My woman is happy in her toil. When I return from my daily gathering, I am tired and hungry. There is no food or fire, because she has dragged out her ceremonial betrothal skins, and spent the day weeping because they do not fit. And somehow this is MY fault?! And now her family has come to comfort her. They have been with us since Nord has blown his icy breath. If her brother is not out of our hut by planting time, there will be a clubbing!

Obese and Triggered

• Cishet White Male
  • Prince Regent of the Incelibate Cucked Kingdom
  • Awards Sasstronaut Fucked a lesbian United Statesian Better dead than red cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon Boy Scout old
    • Awards
« Reply #4207 on: March 13, 2017, 09:14:35 PM »
+4
This year gets weirder and weirder:

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/03/13/transgender-toni-the-tampon-teaches-children-men-can-menstruate/

Cass Clemmer, the author of The Adventures of Toni the Tampon, has been using her coloring book character to “destigmatize” menstruation. Now, however, she also wants to “de-gender” the female biological process and to persuade children that men get periods too.

Clemmer’s latest adventure of Toni the Tampon is one aspect of the progressive campaign to blur the differences between male and female, and to ultimately create a “genderless” society which bars the commonplace civic distinctions between biological males and biological females in a heterosexual society.

Clemmer, who hails from the Democratic Republic of the Congo, developed her main character because she said she grew up in an environment in which sex was not discussed openly.

“I didn’t know what a uterus was, and I didn’t know where this blood was even coming from or why” she told Mashable recently. “The only thing I was taught was how to clean it up so the world didn’t see it — and then I was sent on my way to figure the rest out myself.”

The smug face of this transtrender.

A glimmer of hope shines through:
Multiple polls show the transgender ideology is very unpopular. Read more about “gender identity” here.

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Better dead than red old Drinkin' and Postin' Classicist Fuck you, dad!
    • Awards
« Reply #4208 on: March 14, 2017, 03:59:47 AM »
+3
How can a man menstruate?

Plz explain. I am confuse.
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

asip

• Unperson
  • Awards Motorcyclist United Statesian Deplorables You Shall Not Pass!
    • Awards
« Reply #4209 on: March 14, 2017, 04:30:34 AM »
+11
How can a man menstruate?

Plz explain. I am confuse.
insert gun in mouth pull trigger

lots of blood!

Dental Grade Dildo

• Cishet White Male
  • I'm going to assume you are black and didndonuffin
    • Awards

Sailor Troon

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #4211 on: March 14, 2017, 06:39:42 PM »
+10
This year gets weirder and weirder:

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/03/13/transgender-toni-the-tampon-teaches-children-men-can-menstruate/

Cass Clemmer, the author of The Adventures of Toni the Tampon, has been using her coloring book character to “destigmatize” menstruation. Now, however, she also wants to “de-gender” the female biological process and to persuade children that men get periods too.

Clemmer’s latest adventure of Toni the Tampon is one aspect of the progressive campaign to blur the differences between male and female, and to ultimately create a “genderless” society which bars the commonplace civic distinctions between biological males and biological females in a heterosexual society.

Clemmer, who hails from the Democratic Republic of the Congo, developed her main character because she said she grew up in an environment in which sex was not discussed openly.

“I didn’t know what a uterus was, and I didn’t know where this blood was even coming from or why” she told Mashable recently. “The only thing I was taught was how to clean it up so the world didn’t see it — and then I was sent on my way to figure the rest out myself.”

The smug face of this transtrender.

A glimmer of hope shines through:
Multiple polls show the transgender ideology is very unpopular. Read more about “gender identity” here.

$10 says Cass is a missionary baby that was born while mommy and daddy were doing overseas work in the Congo, then freaked out and took a hard-left turn in high school while keeping her evangelical zeal.

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #4212 on: March 16, 2017, 11:16:29 AM »
+9
https://www.rt.com/news/380973-swedish-children-change-gender/

The number of children feeling the anxiety of being trapped in the wrong body is doubling each year in Sweden, with children as young as six wanting to become the opposite sex, doctors have said, according to local media.

:clint:

- Jordin Kare

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposters of the World Unite
  • Awards Deplorables cold, dead hands Californian old Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #4213 on: March 16, 2017, 11:35:04 AM »
+4
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5WaXgEjBz8" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5WaXgEjBz8</a>

Bitch-Ass Nigger

• Enemy Of The State
  • Allow me to demonstrate the skill of Shaolin
  • Awards Punk's not dead!
    • Awards
« Reply #4214 on: March 16, 2017, 06:29:33 PM »
+2

The number of children feeling the anxiety of being trapped in the wrong body is doubling each year in Sweden, with children as young as six wanting to become the opposite sex, doctors have said, according to local media.

hah, 6? i already had my balls lopped off at 5.

fixed

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #4215 on: March 18, 2017, 08:13:09 AM »
+3

fixed

Classic banter, 10/10.

- Jordin Kare

Psycho Dad

• Cishet White Male
  • Eat a bowl of dicks, Sparky.
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian old Better dead than red Scrooge cold, dead hands The Gentry For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Methodist
    • Awards
« Reply #4216 on: March 18, 2017, 11:51:19 AM »
+14
Marie, 26, identifies as queer and gender nonconforming.

ManHands McSquarejaw should identify as stabbed and oxygen nonbreathing.
Fuck signatures.

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposters of the World Unite
  • Awards Deplorables cold, dead hands Californian old Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #4217 on: March 18, 2017, 12:18:25 PM »
+11

fixed

Classic banter, 10/10.

I love cock more thanSTEINMETZdoes

Every. Fucking. TIme.

Talcum X

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #4218 on: March 18, 2017, 01:26:18 PM »
+11
1997:  Oh look, a chick with a cool haircut!

2017:  Oh god, I hope she doesn't become a public school teacher and corner my child and convince them that they need to get gender reassignment surgery and call CPS on me to force that notion.

Sailor Troon

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #4219 on: March 18, 2017, 09:01:21 PM »
+3

fixed

Classic banter, 10/10.

Good to see that a quarter-life crisis can get you on the front page of a "news" magazine.

Bill Wilkins

« Reply #4220 on: March 19, 2017, 02:48:03 AM »
+3
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5WaXgEjBz8" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5WaXgEjBz8</a>

Holy fuck this was amazing

misterjameshoffa

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #4221 on: March 21, 2017, 03:38:08 PM »
+7
Over at Kf they posted a thread about the BME Pain Olympics, and someone linked this interview of a guy with an amputation/castration fetish. It's amazing how his earliest memories of wanting to become an amputee match so many trans narratives of "knowing" they are actually mtf since childhood:
"I was about five years old when I first tried to cut my two little toes off with a pair of scissors. I was unsuccessful of course. Also, when we would play doctor doctor, when I was the patient I always tied my one leg so that I would look like an amputee."

Hated his body, used to dress up and play pretend as something he wasn't. Keeps his fantasies and activities a secret from his friends, family and wife. How unfortunate for this man that his identity isn't being respected and the doctors refuse to treat his bodily dysphoria. We know it's legit dysphoria too, since the trans have told us time and time again that no one would go to physical lengths to alter their bodies to live out a mere fetish.
Interview here.

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #4222 on: March 21, 2017, 03:48:51 PM »
+13

:clint:

if i were a little girl in sweden, the influx of sand niggers demanding multiple wives to beat would make me want to switch genders

Handyman

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Wounded in the line of posting. Deplorables United Statesian old The Gentry Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #4223 on: March 22, 2017, 10:46:51 AM »
+1
Over at Kf they posted a thread about the BME Pain Olympics, and someone linked this interview of a guy with an amputation/castration fetish. It's amazing how his earliest memories of wanting to become an amputee match so many trans narratives of "knowing" they are actually mtf since childhood:
"I was about five years old when I first tried to cut my two little toes off with a pair of scissors. I was unsuccessful of course. Also, when we would play doctor doctor, when I was the patient I always tied my one leg so that I would look like an amputee."

Hated his body, used to dress up and play pretend as something he wasn't. Keeps his fantasies and activities a secret from his friends, family and wife. How unfortunate for this man that his identity isn't being respected and the doctors refuse to treat his bodily dysphoria. We know it's legit dysphoria too, since the trans have told us time and time again that no one would go to physical lengths to alter their bodies to live out a mere fetish.
Interview here.

The said thing is that this is now being embraced too.  I think that it was mabye a year ago that a doctor performed an operation to blind a lady because of her dysphoria. 

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Better dead than red Lithuanian Ave Maria Seaman (lol) cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon old Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #4224 on: March 22, 2017, 07:52:58 PM »
+5

Interview here.

The said thing is that this is now being embraced too.  I think that it was mabye a year ago that a doctor performed an operation to blind a lady because of her dysphoria.
A psychologist (not a real doctor) helped her pour Drano in her eyes (not a real medial procedure).

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdtOAcrd-tU" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdtOAcrd-tU</a>
Featuring not-doctor Phil McQuack trying to justify this insanity.