;

Author Topic: Cracked going the way of SA, SJW pozzing up humor all over the place  (Read 206313 times)

Soup Her Pooper

• Cishet White Male
  • Non-shitposts: 0
    • Awards
Re: Cracked going the way of SA, SJW pozzing up humor all over the place
« Reply #1400 on: March 12, 2017, 10:07:13 PM »
+7
I seriously forgot about cracked.com until this thread got bumped  :reagan:
rofl I have a sig

Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire Californian 420 Scrooge Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous
    • Awards
« Reply #1401 on: March 12, 2017, 10:29:46 PM »
+9
Cracked probably doesn't have those sweet Deep State/CIA connections that Buzzfeed enjoys. 

asip

• Unperson
  • Awards Deplorables You Shall Not Pass!
    • Awards
« Reply #1402 on: March 14, 2017, 01:43:06 AM »
+13
Hey guys just so you know I went out on a date with a cracked writer years back and she has somehow remained my facebook friend. Her posts are a combination of "some crisis has befallen me please send money" or "send money." The bitch moved from her home state as a college dropout to LA to live in this shit house with some cracked podcast guys, one of which is apparently a "predator" in her words.

Strategically placed watermelon

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #1403 on: March 14, 2017, 04:02:08 AM »
+11
Cracked probably doesn't have those sweet Deep State/CIA connections that Buzzfeed enjoys.

i like that Cracked invented the listicle format and reaped none of the rewards.
There is no "knee jerk reaction". You're a fucking idiot. Personally, I find Jews annoying and kind of gross. But the whole pseudoscience/historical revisionism thing is retarded as shit. I know you assume I must love jews, but you know what? I don't really give a shit about jews one way or another. Look at my posts retard. You say I'm defending Jews. But I'm not. I'm not posting about how great they are, how much I love them, how they should be accepted, or any of that. I never have Not once. I'm taking exception with retarded claims that are easily debunked and/or never backed up. I am objecting to the retarded "logic". But every time I do, someone jumps uo and assumes that I looooooove jews. Now, THAT'S a knee-jerk reaction. Pull your head out of your ass faggot.

There is a mountain of irrefutable, reviewed and supported statistical evidence that shows without a doubt that niggers are fucking terrible. As for Jews, there's just a lot of unsupported pseudoscientific bullshit. If you don't see how that is different, you are stupid as fuck.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #1404 on: March 14, 2017, 07:35:21 AM »
+11
Hey guys just so you know I went out on a date with a cracked writer years back and she has somehow remained my facebook friend. Her posts are a combination of "some crisis has befallen me please send money" or "send money." The bitch moved from her home state as a college dropout to LA to live in this shit house with some cracked podcast guys, one of which is apparently a "predator" in her words.
Post her nudes
All Hail the Patriarchy

Trumpinator X

• Enemy Of The State
  • Emo Tablecloth Salesman
  • Awards Wounded Multiple Times in the Line of Posting Murderer Ambien posting Californian Lithuanian DeVry
    • Awards
« Reply #1405 on: March 14, 2017, 03:08:51 PM »
+1

lol what's her name and which guy is the alleged predator
Trigger warning: the second video contains powerful audio of the manís fragmented urine stream.

The Trumpriarch

• Unperson
  • Awards United Statesian Better dead than red Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #1406 on: March 14, 2017, 03:17:08 PM »
+9
My guess is Michael Swaim. For both questions.
cry "bigot!" and let slip the troons of war

Trumpinator X

• Enemy Of The State
  • Awards Wounded Multiple Times in the Line of Posting Murderer Ambien posting Californian Lithuanian DeVry
    • Awards
« Reply #1407 on: March 25, 2017, 09:54:23 PM »
+9
holy shit this one is gross

http://www.cracked.com/personal-experiences-2438-the-perilous-journey-turning-my-hoo-hah-into-dingaling.html

tldr: at the end of it all, this female-to-male has a penis sleeve thing made of chunks of her arms slipped on over her clit and literally no other changes, still has all her original parts (breasts, vagina, uterus) and isn't on hormones, didn't even install the gizmo that gives the thing boners :tuss:
« Last Edit: March 25, 2017, 09:56:54 PM by Trumpinator X »
Trigger warning: the second video contains powerful audio of the manís fragmented urine stream.

Drinkerton National Shitposting Agency

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Alconauts
  • We Never Sleep Sober
  • Awards Deplorables Better dead than red old United Statesian Scrooge Deutscher Drinkin' and Postin' Took down a Goon Wounded in the line of posting. Took down a Moderator TNE Veteran Sasstronaut
    • Awards
« Reply #1408 on: March 25, 2017, 10:05:13 PM »
+5
holy shit this one is gross

http://www.cracked.com/personal-experiences-2438-the-perilous-journey-turning-my-hoo-hah-into-dingaling.html

tldr: at the end of it all, this female-to-male has a penis sleeve thing made of chunks of her arms slipped on over her clit and literally no other changes, still has all her original parts (breasts, vagina, uterus) and isn't on hormones, didn't even install the gizmo that gives the thing boners :tuss:

:megatuss:
Of course, the "proper" reaction is to treat a troon like a five year old playing hide and seek for the first time. 

"What transsexual?  All I see are three perfectly normal sexy ladies.  Aren't no men in that picture that I can see."

Male Gaze

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Scrooge Classicist
    • Awards
« Reply #1409 on: March 26, 2017, 02:37:49 AM »
+3
I need my brain bleached after reading that. Is there an archive of the original pointlesswasteoftime.com anywhere? Back when it was just Wong writing comedy?

Pinochet Airways

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #1410 on: March 27, 2017, 01:01:56 AM »
+15
"In my case, I had several severe strictures -- to put it bluntly, my new dick's urethra kept 'healing' itself shut."

WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU PUT QUOTATION MARKS AROUND HEALING? THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT'S FUCKING HAPPENING YOU IDIOT

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Sasstronaut United Statesian Bah Jaysus!
    • Awards
« Reply #1411 on: March 27, 2017, 07:56:05 AM »
+15
"Stupid skin, doesn't it know biology is a social construct?"
Get rid of the notion that an eleven year old cannot be stronger than you, I had a kid of similar age do this to be when I was 16 and your size. I'm pretty sure he was stronger than me, this kid is almost certainly stronger than you.

Trumpinator X

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #1412 on: April 02, 2017, 03:52:11 PM »
+7
http://www.cracked.com/blog/carls-jrs-new-ads-are-more-offensive-than-their-sexy-ones/

cracked gets super caremad butthurt because carls jr dared to poke fun at the exalted millenial generation

Soup Her Pooper

• Cishet White Male
  • Non-shitposts: 0
    • Awards
« Reply #1413 on: April 02, 2017, 04:00:42 PM »
+4
http://www.cracked.com/blog/carls-jrs-new-ads-are-more-offensive-than-their-sexy-ones/

cracked gets super caremad butthurt because carls jr dared to poke fun at the exalted millenial generation

The top comments are shitting in the author
rofl I have a sig

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Alconauts
  • We Never Sleep Sober
  • Awards Deplorables Better dead than red old United Statesian Scrooge Deutscher Drinkin' and Postin' Took down a Goon Wounded in the line of posting. Took down a Moderator TNE Veteran Sasstronaut
    • Awards
« Reply #1414 on: April 02, 2017, 04:26:34 PM »
+14
Wow, that dude is really, really mad about hamburgers.

Hey wait a second...

:adam:
Of course, the "proper" reaction is to treat a troon like a five year old playing hide and seek for the first time. 

"What transsexual?  All I see are three perfectly normal sexy ladies.  Aren't no men in that picture that I can see."

Aran

• Cishet White Male
  • Paedofinder General
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Goon or Ex-Goon Motorcyclist The Gentry cold, dead hands You can't know! Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #1415 on: April 03, 2017, 02:15:16 PM »
+3
The solution is don't watch TV and don't see TV ads.

Gay Nigger

• Enemy Of The State
  • Allow me to demonstrate the skill of Shaolin
  • Awards Punk's not dead!
    • Awards
« Reply #1416 on: April 03, 2017, 03:25:17 PM »
+9
how the fuck are you gonna find out about the latest stuffed crust concoction if not for tv? is there some piping hot pizza cuckold underground newsletter that you're a part of?

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Alconauts
  • We Never Sleep Sober
    • Awards
« Reply #1417 on: April 03, 2017, 07:10:05 PM »
+8
how the fuck are you gonna find out about the latest stuffed crust concoction if not for tv? is there some piping hot pizza cuckold underground newsletter that you're a part of?

there's like two or three usernames here

Aran

• Cishet White Male
  • Paedofinder General
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Goon or Ex-Goon Motorcyclist The Gentry cold, dead hands You can't know! Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #1418 on: April 05, 2017, 10:09:57 AM »
+6

I make my own pizza, why the fuck would I care about what anyone else is doing?

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #1419 on: April 05, 2017, 10:56:57 AM »
+1
Cast iron deep dish?

Aran

• Cishet White Male
  • Paedofinder General
    • Awards
« Reply #1420 on: April 05, 2017, 07:03:18 PM »
+6
Cast iron deep dish?

That's called lasagna.