;

Author Topic: Cracked going the way of SA, SJW pozzing up humor all over the place  (Read 220729 times)

Mullah Omar

• Cishet White Male
  • Waffen SS
  • Amir al Mumineen
  • Awards Swear on me mum m8 Fascist Commie Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards

internet culture

• Cishet White Male
  • cyber-society scholar
  • Awards Inshallah! Fuck you, dad! Autistic Anonymous Sasstronaut You can't know! Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
I don't think pointlesswasteoftime was like old SA at all. dude seemed far less childish and actually wrote about insightful stuff (albeit comedically) instead of poison wombs making heaven too fucking crowded.

I might be misremembering then- the PWOT site has been down for years, he didn't even keep it open as an archive of all his old articles. The main thing I remember it for is the fake movie reviews.
Oh I think he did SA-like stuff too, but he also wrote stuff that you'd absolutely never read on the SA front page.

Also Wong called out DocEvil's Trayvon tweet, made him and his goon followers mad as heck:

https://twitter.com/JohnDiesattheEn/status/356376149812719617

https://twitter.com/JohnDiesattheEn/status/356421900550942722

youíre bad at twitter and also life
this conversation was what I needed to unfollow David Wong. thank
yeah perhaps someday the rest of us can devolve into writing puffed-up listicles and objectively bad opinions

objectively bad opinions :allears:

wimpb

lmao, owned in less than 140 characters

brolonium

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • The rarest pepe
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin'
    • Awards
lmao, owned in less than 140 characters

Twitter is an amazing platform for drive-by trolling commies

cis scum 1.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • theres no going back
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin Drinkin' and Postin' Took Out 15 Furries in One Shot Took down a Goon Took down a Moderator Wounded in the line of posting. United Statesian Rethuglikkkan cold, dead hands Better dead than red Classicist
    • Awards
yeah Cracked is definitely going the way of SA fuck damn it.
http://www.cracked.com/quick-fixes/americas-5-most-embarrassing-high-school-mascots/

:madgoon: A TEAM CALLED EAST ORINETALS?? AYRABSS?? HOW DARE THEY NOT CHANG ETHEIR NAMES AND MASCOTS TO THE 'GENDERFLUID FRIENDS OF NATURE'???

again what the fuck is it with all those "controversies" about these sports team names? They've had them for decades and suddenly at the tail end of 2013 people just realized it?

:sjw:

fuck it, one more and I'm done

marlon perkins

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
    • Awards
+3
Cracked has become a bugfuck crazy mess of SJW masquerading as humor and yet it's still a hundred times better than SA.  It's happened in the last year or so, too.  It used to be "Holy shit you won't fuckin' believe these five WW2 facts" and "insane creepy shit Japanese game programmers hid in kids games" galore, but now it's three articles about why everything you think about <#THING> is wrong, one incredibly unfunny photoshop, and a video skit that is so bad it robs me of my will to live.
"In the end, I believe that prosperity allows more room for people to bellyache.
, Sterling G Mace"

Danger-Weiner

• Enemy Of The State
  • Emo Tablecloth Salesman
  • Awards Wounded Multiple Times in the Line of Posting Murderer Ambien posting Californian DeVry Lithuanian
    • Awards
http://www.cracked.com/blog/5-awesome-things-with-inexplicably-bad-reputations_p2/

You could be forgiven for believing that the fedora just materialized on a dude's head one day, perhaps after he successfully inserted 12 separate "get me a sandwich" jokes into a single piece of My Little Pony erotic fan fiction. But the hat's real origin was entirely unrelated to Applejack and Gilda discovering their repressed love: It got its name from the 19th century play Fedora, in which actress Sarah Bernhardt wore a stylish, narrow-brimmed women's hat while playing the lead, Princess Fedora. Female fans of Bernhardt picked up the style, which soon became an early symbol of women's liberation. Only later did fedoras become associated with menswear. In other words, like those Satanists who unknowingly wear an ancient Christian symbol around their necks, MRAs have picked the wrong symbol for their movement and should try adopting something new.

heh
Trigger warning: the second video contains powerful audio of the manís fragmented urine stream.

Trump is the New Norma

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
+10
PC SJW shit is good at infiltrating the internet, because all SJWs are unemployed and have 12+ hours a day to comment/influence websites.

marlon perkins

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
    • Awards
I'm afraid they're around the bend as long as they keep letting this shit create content:

http://www.cracked.com/blog/5-responses-to-sexism-that-just-make-everything-worse/
 :say:
 :christina:
"In the end, I believe that prosperity allows more room for people to bellyache.
, Sterling G Mace"

Dental Grade Dildo

• Cishet White Male
  • I'm going to assume you are black and didndonuffin
    • Awards
+1
I'm afraid they're around the bend as long as they keep letting this shit create content:

http://www.cracked.com/blog/5-responses-to-sexism-that-just-make-everything-worse/

Oh dog, I recognize that style. That guy makes one of the most pozzed and Gen-crY webcomic I've ever had the displeasure of seeing posted anywhere.

here, look at this shit jesus christ

e: from that article:

Why aren't there more female investment bankers? Maybe it's actually the same reason there aren't more male investment bankers who aren't insufferable alpha males

number of investment bankers this guy actually knows: the one number you can't write in Roman numerals
« Last Edit: November 15, 2013, 09:16:30 AM by Medical Grade Dildo »

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
It's getting close to the time where I delete Cracked from my bookmarks tab.
Message me when the next SASS clone gets started

marlon perkins

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
    • Awards
, Sterling G Mace"

cis scum 1.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • theres no going back
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin Drinkin' and Postin' Took Out 15 Furries in One Shot Took down a Goon Took down a Moderator Wounded in the line of posting. United Statesian Rethuglikkkan cold, dead hands Better dead than red Classicist
    • Awards
+3

:dinorage:

fuck it, i'm done

Seriously, WHY would you put that on a comedy website? It's not funny, it's not interesting, it's not weird, it's not creepy, it's just a fucking beta faggot pontificating on sexism and saying

ITS YOUR FAULT EVEN IF YOUR NOT A SEXIST :madgoon: and ranting about fedora MRA bronies

:razor:

Fuck that shit, fuck it so hard. I tried to even give that article a fair shake, ended up skimming most of it and I want to beat the shit out of whoever wrote that.

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Knights
  • Awards Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Goon or Ex-Goon Texan Better dead than red cold, dead hands
    • Awards
They also gave us this today: http://www.cracked.com/article_20719_5-hilariously-perverse-trends-you-missed-in-famous-artwork.html

And by "famous artwork" they mean medieval Christian artwork, and by medieval Christian artwork they mean "lol look at this weird religious stuff they painted baby Jesus' weiner rofl." Oh but they threw in a single entry about the Buddha so it's not at all about Christians, everybody.
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

hair sniffing boner diary

• Enemy Of The State
  • designated kitchen warmer
  • Awards Better dead than red For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Scrooge Classicist Artist Ave Maria
    • Awards
+1
They also gave us this today: http://www.cracked.com/article_20719_5-hilariously-perverse-trends-you-missed-in-famous-artwork.html

And by "famous artwork" they mean medieval Christian artwork, and by medieval Christian artwork they mean "lol look at this weird religious stuff they painted baby Jesus' weiner rofl." Oh but they threw in a single entry about the Buddha so it's not at all about Christians, everybody.

First bit, how dare they symbolise the spiritual nourishment from our lady. Wouldn't this same group of sjw jack wagons cry BODY POLICING if this were a Facebook photo of a welfare whale breastfeeding?

Content: is this self awareness?

http://www.cracked.com/article_20562_6-spectacularly-failed-attempts-to-be-politically-correct.html

Nope! One of their examples is the titular Princess from the Disney film Princess and the Frog. Nothing shows how much you care about real, racial issues like sperging over children's entertainment!

Danger-Weiner

• Enemy Of The State
  • Awards Wounded Multiple Times in the Line of Posting Murderer Ambien posting Californian DeVry Lithuanian
    • Awards

First bit, how dare they symbolise the spiritual nourishment from our lady. Wouldn't this same group of sjw jack wagons cry BODY POLICING if this were a Facebook photo of a welfare whale breastfeeding?

Content: is this self awareness?

http://www.cracked.com/article_20562_6-spectacularly-failed-attempts-to-be-politically-correct.html

Nope! One of their examples is the titular Princess from the Disney film Princess and the Frog. Nothing shows how much you care about real, racial issues like sperging over children's entertainment!

you didn't even read the article, the accidental racism came from putting the only black disney princess on the watermelon flavored candy which is pff imo
Trigger warning: the second video contains powerful audio of the manís fragmented urine stream.

OSI

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • For Dixie's Land we'll make our stand
  • Awards TNE Veteran Arizona Classicist Ave Maria Fascist Soldier For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Prepper cold, dead hands The Gentry
    • Awards
here, look at this shit jesus christ

:facepalm:

holy fucking shit I've never seen an 88888888888888888888888888888888888888 comic before

MY FURSONOUNS

• Unperson
    • Awards
+1
Quote from: Aleph Null
Four months on hormones and I swear that my crotch sweat smells different.

Dental Grade Dildo

• Cishet White Male
  • I'm going to assume you are black and didndonuffin
    • Awards
+1
We could have this as an :8888888888: smiley. I think it's pretty much physically impossible to follow let alone understand the bullshit this guy spews:

(but if you're actually curious, I think the gist of it is "waaaaah being young and middle class in canada is so hard waaaaaaaaaah")
« Last Edit: November 16, 2013, 04:38:48 AM by Medical Grade Dildo »

Danger-Weiner

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
+1

sick pubeburns brah

marlon perkins

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
    • Awards
canada

Welp, that explains pretty much the entirety of viruscomix.com then

e: yes we need that panel as the 888 emot.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2013, 10:08:30 AM by marlon perkins »
, Sterling G Mace"

cis scum 1.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • theres no going back
    • Awards
SJW faggotry is everywhere. From the AV Club's review of the last south park episode

"And everything to do with the head of Sony was problematic. Sure, there are plenty of examples of how South Park had mocked foreign cultures in un-PC ways. But that doesnít mean that it often works as either comedy or commentary. Itís sometimes silly, usually offensive, and rarely productive. Having the CEO engage in Game Of Thrones-esque sex was fine. But having the mangled pronunciation of the ďBlack Friday BundleĒ repeated over and over again was unfortunate."

:madgoon: HOW CAN SOUTH PARK MAKE FUN OF GLORIOUS NIPPON??

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Knights
  • Awards Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Goon or Ex-Goon Texan Better dead than red cold, dead hands
    • Awards
SJW faggotry is everywhere. From the AV Club's review of the last south park episode

"And everything to do with the head of Sony was problematic. Sure, there are plenty of examples of how South Park had mocked foreign cultures in un-PC ways. But that doesnít mean that it often works as either comedy or commentary. Itís sometimes silly, usually offensive, and rarely productive. Having the CEO engage in Game Of Thrones-esque sex was fine. But having the mangled pronunciation of the ďBlack Friday BundleĒ repeated over and over again was unfortunate."

:madgoon: HOW CAN SOUTH PARK MAKE FUN OF GLORIOUS NIPPON??

"Rarely productive?" "Problematic?" "Unfortunate?" Did this faggot miss the entire Chinpokomon episode from years ago with the tiny penis and Pearl Harbor jokes? Who the fuck still watches South Park anyway?
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

hair sniffing boner diary

• Enemy Of The State
  • designated kitchen warmer
  • Awards Better dead than red For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Scrooge Classicist Artist Ave Maria
    • Awards
you didn't even read the article, the accidental racism came from putting the only black disney princess on the watermelon flavored candy which is pff imo

I did read it.   I was referring to the logical jump of "Maddy = Mammy" only being possible if you were looking to be offended, which they are constantly doing. But you're right I should have specified because the watermelon thing is much funnier and therefore more memorable

Coyote Attic

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards

I've seen them go back and talk about old movies and TV shows to bitch about social justice issues.

On SA, they started to infiltrate the Comic Strip Megathread. Think about that. A thread that started as making fun of a slowly-dying medium and people just *had* to start posting old James Bond comic strips from British papers so they could bitch about misogyny. You could almost hear the scraping of the soapboxes.

I'm particularly bitter about it because it was my "go-to" thread for several years. There were lots of fun edits but then it just became a place to dump as many comics as you could find so others could find social issues to bitch about.