;

Author Topic: redditors.txt  (Read 1198214 times)

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Texan cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red
    • Awards
Re: redditors.txt
« Reply #8600 on: December 12, 2018, 06:47:49 PM »
+10
Redditors seriously can't stop letting complete randos know that they share a bed with someone at night, its such a bizarre tic.

its literally the only thing they have going for themselves in their empty fucking lives thats why they cling onto their "girlfriends" and "wives" so hard when they become tinder gutter whores-with-free-rent again at 30.

I see people use "SO" or "partner" so much on Reddit when they're just talking about a normal relationship, and it always makes me think they're mentioning that they're gay and that it possibly has something to do with the post later on. It never does - or if they also happen to be gay, it still doesn't have anything to do with the post, but that's not related to my point. It's a needless thing that makes my brain make an assumption 100% of the time that wastes like an extra half a second parsing their bullshit. It'd be less tedious for a homogay to just refer to a "boyfriend" in a post without specifying anything beyond that, because that would take less time to suss out and be less confusing.

It sounds autismal to complain about, but realize that these people have willingly adopted fag terminology that makes their dumb stories more ambiguous and infuriating.
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

asip

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. United Statesian Motorcyclist Deplorables You Shall Not Pass!
    • Awards
« Reply #8601 on: December 12, 2018, 07:24:08 PM »
+6
First noticed the so nonsense on sa years back. Had much the same feeling as you.

Getrag 6sp Manual Tranny

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous Sasstronaut Faggot Deplorables Killed in the Line of Posting Autistic
    • Awards
« Reply #8602 on: December 12, 2018, 08:42:30 PM »
+3
im literally a homo tranny in a gay relationship with a man and i feel fucking gay and weird saying "so" or "partner"

mostly i just call him "nigger (endearing inflection)"
« Last Edit: December 12, 2018, 08:47:53 PM by Getrag 6sp Manual Tranny »
nah im a
white wow

30 Year Old Scrotal Sack

• Cishet White Male
  • *sips*
  • Awards Metal Fan Drinkin' and Postin' Deutscher 420
    • Awards
« Reply #8603 on: December 12, 2018, 09:01:04 PM »
+12
You should literally kill yourself.
First you should literally be banned though but I guess Dog-O is too much of a pansy homo himself to do it.
"Baldur's Gate, now that was a good RPG. Yep."

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #8604 on: December 12, 2018, 09:16:28 PM »
+6
You should literally kill yourself.
First you should literally be banned though but I guess Dog-O is too much of a pansy homo himself to do it.

hi 5

Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire Anonymous Goon or Ex-Goon Scrooge Better dead than red 420 Californian
    • Awards
« Reply #8605 on: December 12, 2018, 10:18:51 PM »
+6
Whenever I hear the phrase "supporting partner" I immediately think of two things - The speaker is in the middle of transitioning their sex and their spouse is their stockholm syndrome victim, or they have A REALLLY fucked up and disgusting fetish. 

Don't pick a fight with Al Franken, this is the guy who in truth should be President. Smart, ethical and generally a good person. And he is a comic so in a verbal war he will make you look stupid.

Thanks Maureen. I've been dealing with that pedantic argument of not being able to spell makes me an idiot since grade school. I'm autistic with a 130+ iq who writes a graphic novel about sex abuse and with an obsession about pshycology to the point I'm more informed than my therapists about current news.

Getrag 6sp Manual Tranny

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous Sasstronaut Faggot Deplorables Killed in the Line of Posting Autistic
    • Awards
« Reply #8606 on: December 12, 2018, 10:21:35 PM »
+1
"my SO life partner through our poly journey"
nah im a
white wow

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #8607 on: December 12, 2018, 10:47:10 PM »
+4
You faggots want to read about a fucking nightmare that's being memory holed on reddit, look up Jonathan Yaniv  :alex:

He makes these people look tame in comparison.

Fuck he makes Aatrek look like a choir boy.

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #8608 on: December 12, 2018, 11:47:09 PM »
+15
Donít worry about posting any quotes or sources atop you fucking useless niglet

GameDev Grade Dildo

• Cishet White Male
  • I'm going to assume you are black and didndonuffin
    • Awards
« Reply #8609 on: December 13, 2018, 12:48:55 AM »
+5
Whenever I hear the phrase "supporting partner" I immediately think of two things - The speaker is in the middle of transitioning their sex and their spouse is their stockholm syndrome victim, or they have A REALLLY fucked up and disgusting fetish.

Don't repeat yourself.

Obese-n-Triggered

• Cishet White Male
  • Mewwy Cwistmas
  • Awards Sasstronaut Fucked a lesbian United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red old cold, dead hands Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #8610 on: December 13, 2018, 01:16:03 AM »
+8
Donít worry about posting any quotes or sources atop you fucking useless niglet

I got u fam

https://kiwifarms.net/threads/jonathan-jessica-yaniv-trustednerd-trustednerd-com-jy-knows-it-jy-british-columbia.49790/

Why go through the trouble to transition when you can just claim it's your identity and then abuse legal protections to get your way? This is happening up in Canada right now. The thread is a nightmare.

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #8611 on: December 13, 2018, 08:09:47 AM »
+2
lol if you bother keeping track of how many people there are, let alone the genders and sexual orientations that add 10 more layers of complexity to each paragraphical catastrophe that is your average internet sadstory.

Just copy/paste about 5 or 6 of these genderless NPC avatars into your mental perception of the story...

All fucking each other in a subleted basement bedroom, on a bare, dirty mattress with bestiality themed sex toys and pizza boxes scattered about and it'll always be at least 90% accurate.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2018, 08:31:55 AM by blasting_asshole »

Cool Wine Aunt

• Cishet White Male
  • Fagmin
    • Awards
« Reply #8612 on: December 13, 2018, 08:47:45 AM »
+10
im literally a homo tranny in a gay relationship with a man and i feel fucking gay and weird saying "so" or "partner"

wow milo is really slumming it these days
SomethingSensitive.com - your source for "diva cup for my butt" and related products/services

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Head, Dangerous & Elective surgery Mazzoni Center
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian 420 Better dead than red Scrooge cold, dead hands The Gentry Goon or Ex-Goon old Libertarian
    • Awards
« Reply #8613 on: December 13, 2018, 10:17:14 AM »
+6
I see people use "SO" or "partner" so much on Reddit when they're just talking about a normal relationship, and it always makes me think they're mentioning that they're gay and that it possibly has something to do with the post later on. It never does - or if they also happen to be gay, it still doesn't have anything to do with the post, but that's not related to my point. It's a needless thing that makes my brain make an assumption 100% of the time that wastes like an extra half a second parsing their bullshit. It'd be less tedious for a homogay to just refer to a "boyfriend" in a post without specifying anything beyond that, because that would take less time to suss out and be less confusing.

Faggots and trannys are everyone's moral superiors, they're also so cool and "with it", so if a reddit poster is just a boring hetero they can say "my SO" to leave some ambiguity about their sexuality, readers have that possibility in their mind that the poster is possibly a cool and "with it" degenerate faggot.

Actual degenerate faggots on reddit would be like "hey /r/toyota I was barebacking my boyfriend last night in his prius and we broke the turn signal stalk, help?"
« Last Edit: December 13, 2018, 10:22:04 AM by Dr. Hatchet-Wound »

Getrag 6sp Manual Tranny

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
    • Awards
« Reply #8614 on: December 13, 2018, 11:27:27 PM »

wow milo is really slumming it these days

lmbo
nah im a
white wow

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #8615 on: December 14, 2018, 01:24:58 PM »
+1

Faggots and trannys are everyone's moral superiors, they're also so cool and "with it", so if a reddit poster is just a boring hetero they can say "my SO" to leave some ambiguity about their sexuality, readers have that possibility in their mind that the poster is possibly a cool and "with it" degenerate faggot.

Actual degenerate faggots on reddit would be like "hey /r/toyota I was barebacking my boyfriend last night in his prius and we broke the turn signal stalk, help?"
I sincerely doubt that you just broke the turn signal stalk, you probably ruined the upholstery as well, those stains and smell are never going to come out of the car now. The car would have kept it's value better if you ran over a family of skunks.