;

Author Topic: 888 Social Justice Struggles Against The Video Game Patriarchy  (Read 64802 times)

Handyman

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards The Gentry old United Statesian Wounded in the line of posting. Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red
    • Awards
Re: 888 Social Justice Struggles Against The Video Game Patriarchy
« Reply #1000 on: April 27, 2017, 09:31:53 AM »
+4
You mean a war fought predominantly by white men has white men as the protagonists?   :stare:

Find some old newreel/documentary footage of the troops at Okinawa or Normandy and see how much "diversity" there is.

Excremental Marx

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Better dead than red old Drinkin' and Postin' Classicist Fuck you, dad!
    • Awards
« Reply #1001 on: April 27, 2017, 10:51:46 AM »
+5
You mean a war fought predominantly by white men has white men as the protagonists?   :stare:

Find some old newreel/documentary footage of the troops at Okinawa or Normandy and see how much "diversity" there is.

There was TONS of diversity. Some white guys were tall, some were rather short. Some had dark hair, some did not. There were even some redheads, if you can imagine!
Let me take you to the movies, Can I take you to the show
Let me be yours ever truly, Can I make your garden grow?

Slacktivist

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #1002 on: April 27, 2017, 12:20:08 PM »
+2
Somebody should make a more diverse war game or two. Just nothing but campaign levels where you man a machine gun nest as a Brit and mow down hundreds of retarded nogs trying to rush you down with spears, or Conquistadors blowing away the proudest South American warriors with thunder sticks.

History and its damn reality based biases.

Drinkerton National Shitposting Agency

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Alconauts
  • We Never Sleep Sober
  • Awards Deplorables United Statesian Scrooge old Better dead than red Deutscher Drinkin' and Postin' Wounded in the line of posting. Took down a Goon Took down a Moderator TNE Veteran Sasstronaut
    • Awards
« Reply #1003 on: April 27, 2017, 12:25:50 PM »
+1
I like how Rockstar handles diversity. In GTA 4 you can find and shoot orthodox jews, nigs, all kinda people. GTA V accurately recreates ghettos in LA complete with illegally armed nignogs you can mow down in your SUV.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLKnrgztpkk" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLKnrgztpkk</a>

Red Dead 2 is supposed to have a boatload of feather indians running around you can shoot or drag behind your horse.

:nixon:
Of course, the "proper" reaction is to treat a troon like a five year old playing hide and seek for the first time. 

"What transsexual?  All I see are three perfectly normal sexy ladies.  Aren't no men in that picture that I can see."

apple store maoist

• Cishet White Male
  • JIDF
  • popping shekels
  • Awards Deplorables Drinkin' and Postin' Classicist Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon 420
    • Awards
« Reply #1004 on: April 27, 2017, 12:29:38 PM »
+4
This is what you get when manboys need to live vicariously through their frivolous pew pew candy corn entertainment to feel like they're accomplishing something while their god-given time on this earth circles the drain. Oh Moloch, Moloch, what hath ye wrought

I want to personally apologize to every reader who was hurt by the Sausage Party review. I failed you as a senior editor of this website and I failed you as an ally. I am wholly sorry for the pain and anger I caused you. I offer you no justification. I was blinded by my own whiteness existing inside a system of white supremacy. I must do better. I will do better.

Handyman

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards The Gentry old United Statesian Wounded in the line of posting. Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #1005 on: April 27, 2017, 12:51:20 PM »
+2
Somebody should make a more diverse war game or two. Just nothing but campaign levels where you man a machine gun nest as a Brit and mow down hundreds of retarded nogs trying to rush you down with spears, or Conquistadors blowing away the proudest South American warriors with thunder sticks.

This would make such a great fucking video game. 

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1csr0dxalpI" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1csr0dxalpI</a>

sperg rush

• Unperson
  • Awards Deplorables Better dead than red Fascist You can't know!
    • Awards
« Reply #1006 on: April 27, 2017, 02:36:21 PM »
I like how Rockstar handles diversity. In GTA 4 you can find and shoot orthodox jews, nigs, all kinda people. GTA V accurately recreates ghettos in LA complete with illegally armed nignogs you can mow down in your SUV.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLKnrgztpkk" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLKnrgztpkk</a>

Red Dead 2 is supposed to have a boatload of feather indians running around you can shoot or drag behind your horse.

:nixon:

saw amazing gameplay with the moonman mod fam.

Talcum X

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #1007 on: April 27, 2017, 07:05:20 PM »

Bloods vs Crips vs Samurai

Slacktivist

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #1008 on: April 27, 2017, 09:16:40 PM »
Boxing Kangaroo cut from western version of Tekken 7. You will still be able to punch a bear and a panda.