;

Author Topic: 888 Unsourced Autistic Games and Animu Rants by ATOP  (Read 219521 times)

Duwango

• Unperson
  • https://discord.gg/EKbe59S
  • Awards You can't know! Deplorables Anonymous Fascist
    • server
    • Awards
Re: 888 Unsourced Autistic Games and Animu Rants by ATOP
« Reply #3025 on: Today at 08:07:43 PM »
Speaking of twitter I've seen plenty of blue check soycreatures screech for weeks about David Cage being a hack, as if the entirety of the indie bandwagon isn't already made up of hacks  :rolleyes: That goes without saying they evidently provide no context for their self-righteous risperdal-fueled screechings so I'm still on the dark about his actual transgressions. I know that the entire forum gives ATOP (btw please redpill me on Cage if possible) shit for not sourcing his posts and perhaps rightfully so, but imagine unironically wasting your life away TotalBiscuit-style by churning out 208-character limited badly-written rants that are the peak of unwarranted self importance whilst the only audience you have are shitlords mocking you for your self-indulgent meaningless existence.

Rob Halford's Scrotal Sack

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Metal Fan Drinkin' and Postin' 420 Deutscher
    • Awards
Re: 888 Unsourced Autistic Games and Animu Rants by ATOP
« Reply #3026 on: Today at 08:16:32 PM »
Cage is just a barely mediocre writer with greater ideas than skill and a bunch of very obvious fetishes, like boyish white wimmin. Also a liberal but that's par for the course in vidya.