From what I understood these people are generic marketing droids. How the fuck to they make 120-140k a year? Is that field so overpaid?
In my my experience, they are overpaid because:
1) They live in the most expensive areas.
2) The jobs usually result in high rates of washout. With the exception of nigress (because of racism & diversity) sales/marketing are held to quotas. Deadweight doesn't last too long, and you want your performers to stick around. It can also be very stressful, so even someone who can perform won't hang around long.
3) Lifestyle job, you're expected to look professional, so the salary includes the cost of leasing a higher-end car, dry cleaning, more expensive tailored clothes, etc.
4) Can't outsource it to some barely-literate chinaman, so there is no pool of low cost street-shitters dragging down salaries. That's just what someone who has a real college degree should be earning if the shit skins weren't fucking it up.
5) First on the chopping block when shit goes south.