;

Author Topic: General Bullshit > Could George Zimmerman be telling the truth? Maybe?  (Read 13486 times)

Eugene Bullard

GBS Trayvon thread, v3:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3485092&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

Apparently, Zimmerman's injuries only prove that Trayvon was forced to defend himself from crazed "honky" Zimmerman....

Spokker

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
These people, and you see these arguments all over the place, think following someone is illegal. They think it's lawful to turn around and swing on a guy if they are following you. These sort of arguments fall into a category of justifications for violence that basically say, "I can physically assault you because I am offended by your otherwise lawful behavior." It's one of the few things I get pissed about. For example, someone video tapes you in public, and you have no expectation of privacy, and they go ape shit and grab and camera and push you. Turns out grabbing or pushing the camera is assault in and of itself. The photography or videography is legal.

Other innocuous behaviors can help justify brutal beatings in the minds of the irrational. The recent Norfolk incident comes to mind. 30 out of 100 "youths" beat a couple because they were offended that a woman in a vehicle locked her car doors.

Even if Zimmerman did hunt down and intend to kill Martin, there's not enough evidence to prove that based on what we've seen so far. Unless Corey can pull something out of her fat ass during the trial, she overcharged, probably for political gain. Dershowitz is right. http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/Dershowitz-Trayvon-Martin-fire/2012/05/04/id/438098

In any case, the criminal justice system is designed in a way that places a very heavy burden on the prosecution in order to prevent innocent people from being convicted. It's an imperfect but optimal system.

« Last Edit: May 17, 2012, 03:04:36 AM by Spokker »

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! cold, dead hands old Something Wonderful Prepper The Gentry Motorcyclist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Libertarian TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
Irrelevant point: while at the Harvard law library I went to see Dershowitz' office. It's not as impressive as you'd expect. Same as any professor at my little school.
Yes, that is me in court with my enormous penis.

yowhatupg

• Domestic Threat
  • Awards cold, dead hands Strayan TNE Veteran Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
These people, and you see these arguments all over the place, think following someone is illegal. They think it's lawful to turn around and swing on a guy if they are following you. These sort of arguments fall into a category of justifications for violence that basically say, "I can physically assault you because I am offended by your otherwise lawful behavior." It's one of the few things I get pissed about. For example, someone video tapes you in public, and you have no expectation of privacy, and they go ape shit and grab and camera and push you. Turns out grabbing or pushing the camera is assault in and of itself. The photography or videography is legal.

They also seem extremely insistent that disobeying a call centre monkey is in itself illegal.

OSI

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • For Dixie's Land we'll make our stand
  • Awards TNE Veteran Arizona Classicist The Gentry Ave Maria Fascist Soldier For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Prepper cold, dead hands
    • Awards
Guys, apparently Saint Trayvon had marks on his hands because he was defending himself from Zimmerman headbutting him while he was on his back.  Maybe you don't know it, but white hispanics use the headbutt to the exclusion of everything else. 

Not only did he shoot NoLimitNigga, but he had to go mess up his hands as well. That Zimmerman has a lot to answer for!

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! cold, dead hands old Something Wonderful Prepper The Gentry Motorcyclist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Libertarian TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
All hail the triumphant return of Oh So Incredible!

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
    • Awards
Goons are arguing against deadly force on the grounds that most robberies are non-violent lol
Like the one where a hispanic guy named Zimmerman was beaten and had two black eyes and a broken nose and cuts on his scalp where the assailant was pounding his head into the ground.

I suppose that most bank transactions are not robberies so the ones where someone shows up with a gun shouldn't be a crime.

Is every liberal just that retarded?

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
    • Awards
Quote from: some faggot goon
My entire point is that it is unjustifiable to escalate the situation. Are you in the front hall when your door gets kicked in? Then you are under threat and it is reasonable to defend yourself. Are you up in bed when you think you hear a noise downstairs? Then it is not morally justifiable to defend yourself because the extreme probability is that the only violence in this situation will be caused by you.

Don't escalate. If someone is taking your TV, let them take your TV. It is not worth a risk of death or serious injury caused by escalating the situation.
Because the castle doctrine promotes the use of guns, which are inherently evil.

Any man who says those words might as well be castrated.

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
Fucking shit is almost unreadable

Quote from: Ruckby
You're missing my point, everyone up in arms about this is just riding the wave of what is currently fashionable in politics. They are all missing the fact that both parties are of the first-world bourgeoisie, such that framing a "white upper class vs. black underclass" narrative is disingenuous at best. Anyone with an understanding of Maoism-Third Worldism should see that both Parties are equally guilty of using their privilege to act out some kind of gladiatorial spectacle in an attempt to distract from real political issues.

:o

Quote from: Hungry Gerbil
If those wounds are real, they are just proof of Trayvon Martin defending himself against a cold blooded murderer. He was standing his ground against a hatefilled, murderous subhunan.
BRB going to light a candle for Saint Trayevonne of the Skittles (thx OSI)

Quote from: Hungry Gerbil
Quote from: bewbies
I figure the best case scenario for ol' George is something like this: he was driving around, saw Martin, called 911, followed him for a bit, got out of his car to follow him on foot for some reason, lost interest, turned around and was walking back to his car, Martin attacks him from behind, they struggle, Zimmerman shoots him.

Assume for a second the defense team convinces everyone this is what happened.  Does he still get convicted of anything?

Yes. You don't use a gun to defend yourself against an unarmed person. It's illegal.

lol this is so cute.  EXUSE ME SIR PLEASE STOP BEATING MY BRAINS OUT I NEED TO KNOW IF YOU'RE ARMED PLS FILL OUT FORM GBS888 IN TRIPLICATE AND HAVE A COPY FOR MY NEXT OF KIN

Quote from: Aye-Aye
You should be able to defend yourself, inside your home, after a forced entry. If someone needs a gun in close quarters then they don't know how to use a knife or a hammer. Following someone down the street then shooting them is a psychotic activity.

LOL wtf is this shit here

Quote from: ChubbyEmoBabe
Quote from: Leopold N. Loeb
    It was the target of a rash of property crimes that had escalated to the point of criminals breaking into homes when the residents were still inside. That is pretty brazen, and that woman must have been terrified.
I'm sure she was.  You know what's terrifying to me?  Scared idiots "protecting" their little "association" neighborhood against "those people".

Speaks volumes about that state of our country as a whole, really.
:o

Justice Dredd

• Cishet White Male
  • Original Patients
  • Resident Physician and Expert Warlock
  • Awards Something Wonderful cold, dead hands TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
Quote from: nm
Speaking as someone who has been burgled while at home as well as robbed by force, I can tell you that burglaries have absolutely nothing to do with terrorizing.
It is fucking property. Stuff. Yeah, it sucks, but it is just stuff.

what could possibly  be frightening about an individual with unknown intentions forcefully making their way into your home guys? it's not that scary all they're after is property

http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/dncrime/Elderly-man-shot-during-West-Philadelphia-home-invasion.html

Justice Dredd

• Cishet White Male
  • Original Patients
  • Awards Something Wonderful cold, dead hands TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
Quote from: Augure
Good news: this is not true. "A lot" of home invasions do not turn bloody without the homeowner escalating. In 2010 there were over 1.5 million burglaries of residential properties in the United States; 80 of them resulted in a murder.

Now you know! The burglar is not going to murder you. Rest easy in your bed, friend. Of course, if knowing this you decide to execute a burglar, now you do have to defend that. Because you know they aren't out to kill you

i can't believe people actually think this. how fucking sheltered of an existence must you live

Spokker

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
Thread is exploding, I smell gas
Here's some more fuel for the fire.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/05/17/justice/florida-teen-shooting/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

Perhaps when Zimmerman said he was acting like he was on drugs, he might have been telling the truth.

The full autopsy report is out. Apparently, Trayvon's penis was "unremarkable."

Spokker

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
Quote from: Augure
Good news: this is not true. "A lot" of home invasions do not turn bloody without the homeowner escalating. In 2010 there were over 1.5 million burglaries of residential properties in the United States; 80 of them resulted in a murder.

Now you know! The burglar is not going to murder you. Rest easy in your bed, friend. Of course, if knowing this you decide to execute a burglar, now you do have to defend that. Because you know they aren't out to kill you

i can't believe people actually think this. how fucking sheltered of an existence must you live
Wonder where he got that statistic because I'm confused about a couple things. While murder is the worst outcome of a robbery, other outcomes include injury, permanent injury and emotional trauma. Is it not worthwhile to defend yourself from these outcomes as well?

Also, how many robberies resulted in a justified use of self-defense? In that case, the robbery would not have resulted in a recorded murder, but a recorded instance of self-defense, obviously.

But that kind of wacky thinking speaks to this whole idea that a lot of them believe about honorable gang members and thieves and shit.

wimpb

1.5mil burglaries, suggests that the majority of them occurred when the homeowners weren't there. The stats don't really say anything because ironically if the homeowner has a gun, and it is effective in scaring away the robber, it would make it appear as if the robber had no intent to murder.

But anyway, goons.

OSI

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Awards TNE Veteran Arizona Classicist The Gentry Ave Maria Fascist Soldier For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Prepper cold, dead hands
    • Awards
Sup Rocket, Proc, everyone.

Got married and shit, so I haven't been around as much. I argued about this on another blog with some CSM reporter who about shit his pants and demand I dox myself after defending Zimmerman (yer welcome Proc).  Its amazing the mental gymnastics people do in order to not commit badthought.

The majority of people who defend Saint Trayvon would be perfectly happy with Zimmerman being another statistic of black on white violence and sacrificing himself on the altar of white guilt.

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
    • Awards
I bet you married a Jew and she won't let you hang out with Shoulders' acquaintences.

OSI

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
    • Awards
I bet you married a Jew and she won't let you hang out with Shoulders' acquaintences.

Nah, she takes my niggerpocalypse talk and prepping for Fort Niggerdeath in good stride as 'something American'.  She's a real sweetheart, and I've got no arguments with the married life.

She does think shoulders is pretty ridiculous though.

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
http://abcnews.go.com/m/story?id=16371852

ABC News story, about 5 hours old, stating that police and eyewitness accounts support Zimmerman's story.....

Man, if Zimmerman walks, the meltdowns will be epic.....

Take a look at the evolution of Zimmerman's heritage and St. Trayyeeevonnea in the media

Zimmerman, 28, is a multi-racial Hispanic man who volunteered for the neighborhood watch committee who claimed that he shot Martin in self-defense after the 6-foot tall, 160 pound teenager knocked him to the ground, banged his head against the ground and went for Zimmerman's gun.

I'm trying to wrap my head around the portrayal of Zimmerman as a multi-blah blah and P. Drank as just plain old black...

What's really interesting is how St. Trayvonne goes from helpless black teenager to 6' tall 160lb man once a few pictures of Zimmermans battered face and head come out and witnesses can no longer be ignored.

Let's have a look at how MSNBC is choosing to cover the release of this new evidence, shall we?

Court docs: Trayvon Martin shooting 'ultimately avoidable by Zimmerman'

waiiiiittt a minute, i'm sensing that msnbc is going a different direction here....
By msnbc.com, NBC News and news services

Prosecutors on Thursday made public a trove of evidence used to justify murder charges against Neighborhood Watch volunteer George Zimmerman, including a police report that concluded "the encounter between George Zimmerman and Trayvon Martin was ultimately avoidable by Zimmerman."

The evidence – including 183 pages of documents, witness statements and other material – was released Thursday to news organizations and other requestors by special prosecutor Angela Corey’s office, which has charged the 28-year-old Zimmerman with second-degree murder in the killing of 17-year-old Martin on Feb. 26 in Sanford, Fla. Also included was a document explaining what material was withheld.

The evidence, which was provided to Zimmerman’s attorney early this week, will be helpful to both prosecutors and the defense.

An autopsy by the Volusia County Medical Examiner on Martin's body found that the teenager was killed by a shot to the heart and that traces of THC -- or tetrahydrocannabinol, the active ingredient in marijuana -- were found in Martin's blood, though below the level that medical studies indicate would have caused "performance impairment."

But the documents give contradictory assessments of how far away Zimmerman was when he shot Martin.

Lab tests by the Florida Department of Law Enforcement's Orlando operations center concluded that residue tests on Martin's sweatshirt were "consistent with a contact shot" — that is, one in which the muzzle of the weapon is physically touching the victim.

But the autopsy report from the Volusia County (Fla.) Medical Examiner's office reached a different conclusion based on examination of the wound itself, saying, "This wound is consistent with a wound of entrance of intermediate range."

The report doesn't define "intermediate range."

In another report, a police officer responding to the shooting said that after Zimmerman was handcuffed, he saw “that his back appeared to be wet and was covered with grass,” and that he had suffered a bloody nose – consistent with Zimmerman’s account that he was attacked by Martin.

A photo showing Zimmerman's bloodied head also is included in the report, as is a paramedic’s reports saying that he had a 1-inch laceration on his head and forehead abrasion.

"Bleeding tenderness to his nose, and a small laceration to the back of his head. All injuries have minor bleeding," paramedic Michael Brandy wrote about Zimmerman's injuries.

Another police report indicated that Zimmerman, who is white and of Hispanic heritage, had called Sanford police on at least four previous occasions while residing in the Retreat at Twin Lakes gated community in Sanford, and in each case the “suspicious person” was a black male.

“Investigation reveals that on Aug. 4, Aug. 5 and Oct. 6, 2011, and on Feb. 2, 2012, George Zimmerman reported suspicious persons – all young black males – in the Retreat neighborhood to Sanford Police Department,” it said. “According to records checks, all of Zimmerman’s suspicious persons calls while residing in the Retreat neighborhood have identified black males as the subjects.”

Zimmerman himself was on a prescription for Tamazepam, according to the paramedic's incident report reproducing his medical records. (Tamazepam is also known as Restoril and is prescribed for anxiety and insomnia.)

No mention of witnesses and most shocking of all is that Zimmerman is still white (but with hispanic heritage), therefore his 911 calls are all racist still and he's a very naughty man and he's ON DRUGS (nevermind that St. Trayvonne was a pot smoking thugged out nigger).
« Last Edit: May 18, 2012, 09:39:44 AM by Procrustes »

Justice Dredd

• Cishet White Male
  • Original Patients
    • Awards
It's amazing how much left-wing has flipped its attitude on victim-blaming when it comes to a straight, perceived as white male.

ex - She could have avoided getting robbed if she'd taken a taxi home instead of walking visibly drunk at 2 am, stop victim blaming you bigot

vs
Zimmerman is a cold-blooded murderer because he could have avoided being assaulted by St Trayvon by not following him and getting lost

Justice Dredd

• Cishet White Male
  • Original Patients
    • Awards
Quote from: The Human Crouton
I don't understand why SYG has been used as an excuse not to arrest Zimmerman earlier, and is still seen as a defense. My interpretation of the law is that it actually allowed Trayvon to legally attack Zimmerman because he felt threatened and judged attack as a better means of self-preservation than fleeing.

it amazes me how many goons keep trying to say this. they're so fucking caught up in st trayvon that they ignore the fact that he had a working cell phone which obviously got reception and could have been used to dial 911 about some creeper following him. i have yet to see a single goon point out this possibility, which completely destroys even the suggestion that trayvon felt he was in danger. trayvon thought he was fucking tough and in control of the situation, that's why his dumb ass decided to willingly assault zimmerman. if he'd felt threatened he would have just called the cops.

Doctor Jizzmopper

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • ~*Panzer Katze*~
  • Awards Deplorables Took Down an Admin
    • Awards
I'm laughing because some goons are now saying there isn't such a thing as Hispanics.
My favorite Aatrek episode is "City on the Edge of A School Zone"

Kevin Dawes was sold out by Eliot Higgins.

Spanish Manlove is Luis Franco-Waite

The Postal Dude: I suppose it would have been more politically correct to kill the women and the minorities first.

wimpb

Oh, so are we good to deport all those white people then?

Doctor Jizzmopper

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • ~*Panzer Katze*~
    • Awards
Oh, so are we good to deport all those white people then?

You see......  >:(

The Postal Dude: I suppose it would have been more politically correct to kill the women and the minorities first.

yowhatupg

• Domestic Threat
  • Awards cold, dead hands Strayan TNE Veteran Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
Fucking shit is almost unreadable

Quote from: Aye-Aye
You should be able to defend yourself, inside your home, after a forced entry. If someone needs a gun in close quarters then they don't know how to use a knife or a hammer. Following someone down the street then shooting them is a psychotic activity.

LOL wtf is this shit here

lol I thought even internet tough guys knew how dumb it is to fight with a knife.

Doctor Jizzmopper

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • ~*Panzer Katze*~
    • Awards
Sad but true: even if Zimmerman walks, Trayvon's family will ruin him with a civil suit. His life is over.

He should countersue, he might win.