;

Author Topic: Trrroooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnsss  (Read 1649010 times)

cis miss

• Cishet White Male
  • Actual female
  • Awards Texan White Chick
    • Awards
Re: Trrroooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnsss
« Reply #15850 on: March 17, 2017, 10:59:56 AM »
+16
Start a new account as an internet immam and preach about the wrath of Muhammad coming down on degenerates

InsideOutside

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #15851 on: March 17, 2017, 12:28:23 PM »
+8
Start a new account as an internet immam and preach about the wrath of Muhammad coming down on degenerates

the last thing a bunch of sand niggers want is to wake up for the 5 am call to prayer and hear a troon going REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE off the top of a minaret instead

Agent of Aspieonage

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Alconauts
  • YOU ARE FAKE BOOZE!
  • Awards Deplorables Better dead than red old Scrooge United Statesian Deutscher Drinkin' and Postin' Took down a Moderator Wounded in the line of posting. Took down a Goon TNE Veteran Sasstronaut
    • Awards
« Reply #15852 on: March 18, 2017, 02:12:16 PM »
+4
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sj396XNHU4E" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sj396XNHU4E</a>

From Milo's channel.
At dawn I leave the hut. My woman is happy in her toil. When I return from my daily gathering, I am tired and hungry. There is no food or fire, because she has dragged out her ceremonial betrothal skins, and spent the day weeping because they do not fit. And somehow this is MY fault?! And now her family has come to comfort her. They have been with us since Nord has blown his icy breath. If her brother is not out of our hut by planting time, there will be a clubbing!

brolonium

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • The rarest pepe
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin'
    • Awards
« Reply #15853 on: March 18, 2017, 11:32:44 PM »
+2
Does anyone have that list of every time a tranny hurt a woman or girl in a restroom/locker room compiled by TERFs? Someone I know is being an SJW faggot and I need that to set 'em straight.

edit: found it
link that shit nigga

SparkleNigger

• Enemy Of The State
  • [N][T][F]
  • Awards Actual Person of Color! Killed in the Line of Posting Goon or Ex-Goon Faggot United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #15854 on: March 19, 2017, 02:30:04 AM »
+6
Does anyone have that list of every time a tranny hurt a woman or girl in a restroom/locker room compiled by TERFs? Someone I know is being an SJW faggot and I need that to set 'em straight.

edit: found it
link that shit nigga
This wasn't the one I was talking about, but it's a lot better and written by someone without HPD
This was another good list
The one that I was looking for was some eyerape themed site that had a bunch of unrelated shit in the list and misquoted a research article, so I won't link that one. (also I can't remember where the fuck it is, again)
Does anyone else get a boner when they put on red lipstick? Maybe I need more spiro.

misterjameshoffa

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #15855 on: March 20, 2017, 07:31:56 PM »
+3
Those are pro links.

Was the eye cancer this one: https://allisonslaw.wordpress.com/ ?
It's got good info, but it's a shame the terfs can't make a website that doesn't come across as someone documenting their schizoid breakdown.

(((🍆🍆🍆)))

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #15856 on: March 21, 2017, 06:04:10 PM »
+10
https://kiwifarms.net/threads/richard-terra-fire-buffalo-bill-jones-leslie-eclaire.17120/page-325#post-2137234

Someone saw Fire out and about.  I'll just copy and paste the quotes:

I've seen Terra at multiple parties. She ate all of the pizza at the last one and boy is she dumb.

The party was at Greta's? I didn't really interact with them. They were scary looking

No Mario hat but yeah definitely a full, melted garbage bag with bad make-up and mom clothes.

He did come alone. I know one of my friends pretends to be meeting him for the first time everytime they meet. It's pretty funny. He really didn't talk much but lit up when the food arrived.

LOL I don't know what he smells like. I don't go around huffing fat trannies.

Agent of Aspieonage

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Alconauts
  • YOU ARE FAKE BOOZE!
  • Awards Deplorables Better dead than red old Scrooge United Statesian Deutscher Drinkin' and Postin' Took down a Moderator Wounded in the line of posting. Took down a Goon TNE Veteran Sasstronaut
    • Awards
« Reply #15857 on: March 21, 2017, 07:36:35 PM »
+15
At dawn I leave the hut. My woman is happy in her toil. When I return from my daily gathering, I am tired and hungry. There is no food or fire, because she has dragged out her ceremonial betrothal skins, and spent the day weeping because they do not fit. And somehow this is MY fault?! And now her family has come to comfort her. They have been with us since Nord has blown his icy breath. If her brother is not out of our hut by planting time, there will be a clubbing!

InsideOutside

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #15858 on: March 21, 2017, 08:09:04 PM »
+9
LOL I don't know what he smells like. I don't go around huffing fat trannies.

mildly surprised that you cant smell him from across the room

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #15859 on: March 21, 2017, 08:09:52 PM »
+6

Cishonorable Discharge

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #15860 on: March 21, 2017, 11:55:31 PM »
+9
This post brought to you by SOUL TRANN

misterjameshoffa

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #15861 on: March 23, 2017, 05:24:02 PM »
+6
In this episode of watch a tran get triggered LMO (aka Cis Autodrag / Nikolis Stapleton / Aleksandra Stapleton) is upset that doctors have separate categories for male and female ranges for creatinine levels. 

Anyone who guessed it's because his lab results misgender him gets a cookie.

Psycho Dad

• Cishet White Male
  • Eat a bowl of dicks, Sparky.
  • Awards Better dead than red Scrooge cold, dead hands The Gentry For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Methodist United Statesian old Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #15862 on: March 23, 2017, 06:02:21 PM »
+1
In this episode of watch a tran get triggered LMO (aka Cis Autodrag / Nikolis Stapleton / Aleksandra Stapleton) is upset that doctors have separate categories for male and female ranges for creatinine levels. 

I don't know what creatinine is, but there's not a goddamn thing wrong with a "daddy stitch".

The second kid would have probably never happened for us if it hadn't been for that little piece of surgical magic. I know my wife wouldn't have enjoyed it as much.

The bitch ob/gyns who didn't "believe" in it after my second kid made things a lot less fun. Bitches.
Fuck signatures.

Talcum X

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #15863 on: March 23, 2017, 09:20:08 PM »
+7
I literally have never heard of a "daddy stitch" before right now.  I assume it triggers troons because its slightly closing up a hole, while their entire life revolves around tearing new holes into their bodies

Psycho Dad

• Cishet White Male
  • Eat a bowl of dicks, Sparky.
  • Awards Better dead than red Scrooge cold, dead hands The Gentry For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Methodist United Statesian old Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #15864 on: March 23, 2017, 10:41:01 PM »
+3
I literally have never heard of a "daddy stitch" before right now.  I assume it triggers troons because its slightly closing up a hole, while their entire life revolves around tearing new holes into their bodies

Yeah, it's actually restorative surgery. Baby heads rip the hell out of vaginas in normal child birth. Dumb bitches say "Oh, just let it heal on its own, it's natural that way!" Never mind that it feels like you're fucking a duffel bag full of warm Jello.
Fuck signatures.

Uncle Touchy

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #15865 on: March 23, 2017, 11:09:49 PM »
+6
That day all those years ago when the doctor said that my wife would only ever be able to safely have children via caesarian, I immediately went home and created this world famous meme:

Ban Wow

• Unperson
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Deplorables Anonymous Faggot Killed in the Line of Posting Sasstronaut Autistic Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #15866 on: March 24, 2017, 11:32:09 AM »
+2

Yeah, it's actually restorative surgery. Baby heads rip the hell out of vaginas in normal child birth. Dumb bitches say "Oh, just let it heal on its own, it's natural that way!" Never mind that it feels like you're fucking a duffel bag full of warm Jello.

vaginal reconstructive surgeries are wayyy more common than you would think, one thing liberals love to omit from the women's health argument to abortion is that a whole hell of a lot of those require reconstructive surgerie(s) afterward. and the % of women who have had an abortion in america, which gets higher the younger your dating pool is, is way higher than you'd think it is. crunch the numbers and your odds really aren't looking as good as you'd hope...

most women outside of insane political ideologues will take that shit to the grave without telling a soul. basically what i'm saying is thanks to liberalism, if you've gotten laid a couple times in your life the probability you've stuck your donger in a reconstructed vagoo is pretty high. the probability you've stuck your donger in what at one point in time was the final resting place of some dead baby soup is even higher.

inb4 woman hating tranny singing the praises of boipucci; the grass isn't much greener on the other side [nws*] i'm just saying that sloots & abortion are gross & you can never be too sure without the hymen and c section. on the bright side surgeons are getting really good at the shit so you'd probably never know these days.

* who reads the niggerdeath forum on their work computer lol
« Last Edit: March 24, 2017, 11:44:37 AM by Frog•Tech Sex Change »

gas dykes ban wow

Französisch

• Domestic Threat
  • Awards You can't know! Generation Identitaire Grenouille
    • Awards
« Reply #15867 on: March 24, 2017, 05:33:25 PM »
+16
woman hating tranny singing the praises of boipucci

Sloots and abortions may indeed be gross, but reconstructive vagina surgeries aren't nearly as common as you say. 1 in 2? Are you literally insane (rhetorical question, you're a tranny, so yes)? And how many women do you think get abortions throughout their life, percentage wise?

Also lol at even comparing reconstructive vagina surgery to slicing open and inverting dick and balls. That's not grass on the other side, it's on a different galactic plane altogether.
"Surgeons are getting really good you'd probably never know these days":lolno:. Here we get to the crux of your interest in this. Fooling yourself into thinking most men would not be able to tell tranny "pussy" is a disgusting, butchered parody of femininity.

misterjameshoffa

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #15868 on: March 24, 2017, 06:13:05 PM »
+12

Sloots and abortions may indeed be gross, but reconstructive vagina surgeries aren't nearly as common as you say. 1 in 2? Are you literally insane (rhetorical question, you're a tranny, so yes)? And how many women do you think get abortions throughout their life, percentage wise?

Tranny doesn't understand female anatomy. News at 11.

I assume he's heard about pelvic floor disorders and uterine prolapse and doesn't understand that it's childbirth, menopause, and lack of physical fitness that causes these things, not all the abortions sluts love to get. Over a lifetime there's probably a significant percentage of women that have some sort of repair done to their pelvic floor, but they are typically over 65, and presumably on par with the percent of men who require hernia repair at that age. He also doesn't seem to comprehend that that sort of reconstruction doesn't involve slicing up the vagina the way you'd take in a pair of slacks, and that repairs are made to the underlying musculature.

Yankees are Scum

• Unperson
  • Awards White Chick Wounded Multiple Times in the Line of Posting United Statesian Fuck you, dad! You can't know! 420
    • Awards
« Reply #15869 on: March 24, 2017, 09:21:01 PM »
+5

Over a lifetime there's probably a significant percentage of women that have some sort of repair done to their pelvic floor, but they are typically over 65, and presumably on par with the percent of men who require hernia repair at that age. He also doesn't seem to comprehend that that sort of reconstruction doesn't involve slicing up the vagina the way you'd take in a pair of slacks, and that repairs are made to the underlying musculature.

Yup,my mom had to have a bladder mesh. Well the mesh eroded and it's been non stop awfulness for her ever since. She's had collagen injections into her bladder,electric stimulation of her pelvic floor,one mesh revision surgery and she'll need about 4 more to completely get rid of the mesh. It's childbirth and getting older that caused her to need the first bladder surgery.

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #15870 on: March 24, 2017, 09:51:14 PM »
+16

vaginal reconstructive surgeries are wayyy more common than you would think, one thing liberals love to omit from the women's health argument to abortion is that a whole hell of a lot of those require reconstructive surgerie(s) afterward. and the % of women who have had an abortion in america, which gets higher the younger your dating pool is, is way higher than you'd think it is. crunch the numbers and your odds really aren't looking as good as you'd hope...

most women outside of insane political ideologues will take that shit to the grave without telling a soul. basically what i'm saying is thanks to liberalism, if you've gotten laid a couple times in your life the probability you've stuck your donger in a reconstructed vagoo is pretty high. the probability you've stuck your donger in what at one point in time was the final resting place of some dead baby soup is even higher.

inb4 woman hating tranny singing the praises of boipucci; the grass isn't much greener on the other side [nws*] i'm just saying that sloots & abortion are gross & you can never be too sure without the hymen and c section. on the bright side surgeons are getting really good at the shit so you'd probably never know these days.

* who reads the niggerdeath forum on their work computer lol

Everyone who likes to talk to these disgusting creatures as if they're human beings: this is what you have brought upon us.

Fucking transcreature. Kill your allies then yourself.

nerdball

• Cishet White Male
  • but unironically tho
  • Awards Deplorables Libertarian old White Chick United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #15871 on: March 24, 2017, 10:04:51 PM »
+20
Wait you mean an abortion doesn't involve removing the entire uterus, shaking it out over a trash can, then stuffing it back in?

Obese and Triggered

• Cishet White Male
  • Prince Regent of the Incelibate Cucked Kingdom
  • Awards Sasstronaut Fucked a lesbian Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red United Statesian cold, dead hands old Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #15872 on: March 24, 2017, 10:55:01 PM »
+11
Wait you mean an abortion doesn't involve removing the entire uterus, shaking it out over a trash can, then stuffing it back in?

Thanks, Obamacare!

Ban Wow

• Unperson
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Deplorables Anonymous Faggot Killed in the Line of Posting Sasstronaut Autistic Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #15873 on: March 25, 2017, 04:39:25 AM »
+1
Tranny doesn't understand female anatomy. News at 11.

buttmad & triggered, lacks reading comprehension and basic google abilities...

try reading,
instead of knee jerk reacting every time i post and strawmanning the everloving fuck out of me

but way to cheerlead for a missed dunk

woman hating tranny singing the praises of boipucci

there's about 4mil births a year and a bit under a mil and a half abortions per year, according to the cdc
it's about 1.5-1.7% of women 15-44 having an abortion every year with an increasing trend so i'd imagine the lifetime numbers for say, millenials, would be pretty absurdly high by the time they get to their mid 40's.

Also lol at even comparing reconstructive vagina surgery to slicing open and inverting dick and balls. That's not grass on the other side, it's on a different galactic plane altogether.

the second half of 2 part SRS is literally a labiaplasty, the exact same thing
and the meme was about butts, not neovaginas, if you bothered to click the link before getting mad at my joke & clicking the post button & writing a response to it? it was a butt joke. about butts. you are upset over a joke about butts please reflect on that.

"Surgeons are getting really good you'd probably never know these days":lolno:. Here we get to the crux of your interest in this. Fooling yourself into thinking most men would not be able to tell tranny "pussy" is a disgusting, butchered parody of femininity.

i'm talking about reconstructive surgeries for fucked up vag's from abortions you goober.

half a second on google could pull you 500214 articles about the sharp increase in vaginal genital cosmetic & reconstructive surgery in the past 3 or 4 years. context: a lot of cosmetic operations are done for reconstructive purposes in addition to electively, despite the nomenclature, such as labiaplasties. visits to specialists has measurably increased at an alarming rate, and that doesn't include operations done by gynecologists which there aren't national numbers on (hmmm?)
i know there's a lot of boomers but i have a hard time believing there's a sudden spike in 54 year olds with pelvic mesh
the media spin is that it's an ~instagram trend~ nobodys ever heard of and something something asia, and more women are on a quest for the perfect vagina now
i'll choose to believe the abortion apologists are making excuses for the unspoken risks of abortion combined with our increasing lenience towards it over the obama years.
a lot of correlation != causation there, but i never said it was logically sound.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2017, 08:04:45 AM by Frog•Tech Sex Change »

gas dykes ban wow

MY FURSONOUNS

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #15874 on: March 25, 2017, 05:10:49 AM »
+15
plex the verbose troon
Quote from: Aleph Null
Four months on hormones and I swear that my crotch sweat smells different.