;

Author Topic: The Islam Thread: the West just can't caliphate fast enough  (Read 373210 times)

AssPoundingFaggot

• Enemy Of The State
  • Waffen SS
  • D & D would be the first ones up against the wall
  • Awards Deplorables cold, dead hands Anonymous old Fascist Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
Re: The Islam Thread: the West just can't caliphate fast enough
« Reply #3425 on: March 17, 2017, 05:12:07 AM »
+5
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/top-saudi-sheikh-issues-bizarre-5491142

Men in Saudi Arabia "can eat their wives if they are suffering severe hunger" under a bizarre new fatwa reportedly announced by a religious leader in the country.

Saudi Arabian grand mufti Sheikh Abdul Aziz bin Abdullah allegedly issued the guidelines to allow a husband to eat his wife's body parts in extreme circumstances.

The cleric is reported to have said the ruling represents the "sacrifice of women and obedience to her husband" - but campaigners are understandably outraged.

The announcement has sparked major concerns about the already well-documented poor treatment of women in the country.

:nah:

Ahaha holy shit.... And the left wants us to believe that this culture of backward savages is just as legit and totally compatible with western values. Keep smoking that herbal jew, lefties.
BigDiggerNick [27|Jan 01:36 PM]:   You know I wonder if there are any soap bars made from jews still around

Bill Wilkins

« Reply #3426 on: March 17, 2017, 05:48:53 AM »
+4
33% of the marriages in Turkey involve "child brides." https://www.rt.com/news/325136-turkey-child-underage-marriage/ 

Almost one-third of all marriages in Turkey involve child brides, according to a women's rights advocate, who spoke at a conference tackling the issue. She said the figure is likely too low, as many marriages to underage girls aren't officially registered.
Although the number of child brides cited by Kadan sounds shocking, she stressed that the actual number is likely far higher, because many child marriages are performed with only the presence of an imam, and are not officially registered with the government.

lmao

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #3427 on: March 17, 2017, 07:17:07 AM »
+23
Just remember that we get told on a daily basis that these people are morally superior to us in every way because of muh privilege and muh colonialist past

Monostats Infected Scrotum

• Cishet White Male
  • Goon Institute
  • Permanent Resident Of The Comedy Gas Chamber
  • Awards old Deplorables Fuck you, dad! Scrooge United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #3428 on: March 18, 2017, 08:11:27 PM »
+1
Just remember that we get told on a daily basis that these people are morally superior to us in every way because of muh privilege and muh colonialist past

Like hell that's true.

If a bunch of assholes who want to impose religious laws others don't subscribe to insist on doing that, if a bunch of people who believe in child rape honestly believe that's normal, and if a bunch of bastards who think killing people simply because they don't pray to the same god they do is reasonable, then what constitutes what is "morally superior" according to those dumbshits is ten different kinds of fucked up.
The greatest power you have is the power of yourself. If you give that up willingly? You Become Goon.

Bill Wilkins

« Reply #3429 on: March 19, 2017, 01:10:38 AM »
+20

Agent of Aspieonage

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Alconauts
  • Bon vivant and fulla hate
  • Awards Deplorables Better dead than red old United Statesian Scrooge Deutscher Drinkin' and Postin' Took down a Moderator Wounded in the line of posting. Took down a Goon Sasstronaut TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #3430 on: March 19, 2017, 01:19:29 PM »
+5
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zlE_F6XdDw" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zlE_F6XdDw</a>
At dawn I leave the hut. My woman is happy in her toil. When I return from my daily gathering, I am tired and hungry. There is no food or fire, because she has dragged out her ceremonial betrothal skins, and spent the day weeping because they do not fit. And somehow this is MY fault?! And now her family has come to comfort her. They have been with us since Nord has blown his icy breath. If her brother is not out of our hut by planting time, there will be a clubbing!

Bill Wilkins

« Reply #3431 on: March 19, 2017, 05:14:51 PM »
+2
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zlE_F6XdDw" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zlE_F6XdDw</a>

I'd give this guy a border patrol job.

nerdball

• Cishet White Male
  • but unironically tho
  • Awards Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian White Chick old Libertarian
    • Awards
« Reply #3432 on: April 09, 2017, 09:47:08 AM »
+8
Egypt's Coptic churches hit by deadly blasts on Palm Sunday

Two blasts targeting Coptic Christians in Egypt on Palm Sunday have killed at least 36 people, officials say.

In Alexandria, an explosion outside St Mark's Coptic church killed 11 people. Pope Tawadros II, head of the Coptic Church, had been attending Mass inside and was unhurt, state media reported.

An earlier blast at St George's Coptic church in Tanta killed 25 people.

So-called Islamic State (IS) says it is behind the explosions. The group has targeted Copts in Egypt recently.

Four police officers, including one policewoman, were among those killed in Alexandria, the interior ministry said. The suicide bomber blew himself up after they stopped him from entering the church.

Violence against the minority has risen in recent years, especially since 2013, when the military overthrew the elected president and launched a crackdown against Islamists.

Some supporters of ousted President Mohammed Morsi, who hailed from the Muslim Brotherhood, blamed Christians for supporting the overthrow.

In February, IS warned of more attacks against Copts, who make up about 10% of Egypt's population.

The early Church suffered persecution under the Roman Empire, and there were intermittent persecutions after Egypt became a Muslim country. Many believe that continues to this day.
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-39544451?ns_mchannel=social&ns_campaign=bbc_breaking&ns_source=twitter&ns_linkname=news_central

Great reporting from the BBC.  :rolleyes:

David Hedgehogstein

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Member of Jew Club
  • Awards Swear on me mum m8 old Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #3433 on: April 09, 2017, 10:08:34 AM »
+5

Two blasts targeting Coptic Christians in Egypt on Palm Sunday have killed at least 36 people, officials say.

In Alexandria, an explosion outside St Mark's Coptic church killed 11 people. Pope Tawadros II, head of the Coptic Church, had been attending Mass inside and was unhurt, state media reported.

An earlier blast at St George's Coptic church in Tanta killed 25 people.

So-called Islamic State (IS) says it is behind the explosions. The group has targeted Copts in Egypt recently.

Four police officers, including one policewoman, were among those killed in Alexandria, the interior ministry said. The suicide bomber blew himself up after they stopped him from entering the church.

Violence against the minority has risen in recent years, especially since 2013, when the military overthrew the elected president and launched a crackdown against Islamists.

Some supporters of ousted President Mohammed Morsi, who hailed from the Muslim Brotherhood, blamed Christians for supporting the overthrow.

In February, IS warned of more attacks against Copts, who make up about 10% of Egypt's population.

The early Church suffered persecution under the Roman Empire, and there were intermittent persecutions after Egypt became a Muslim country. Many believe that continues to this day.
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-39544451?ns_mchannel=social&ns_campaign=bbc_breaking&ns_source=twitter&ns_linkname=news_central

Great reporting from the BBC.  :rolleyes:
Fuck the BBC in the ass for all I care with their 'so-called Islamic State' bullshit, and their support for Morsi who was kicked out after he took power than proceeded to try and turn Egypt into Saudi 2.0

professional lurker

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #3434 on: April 09, 2017, 11:16:21 AM »
+8
Come on Pope, now's your chance to call for a Crusade and really add spice to the mix!
"I'm really boring. My current hobbies right now are playing Animal Crossing on the DS and... I dunno, I did a bit of knitting last night for the first time in months after boy broke up with me over the phone (I can only cast on and knit stitch though). I surf the internet like every other person in the entire fucking world. I constantly have ideas that I never follow through on. I want to be a nurse someday. I want to drive. I nearly got my licence a few years ago but blacked out at the wheel due to my (90% now-cured) anorexia and haven't driven since."

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Better dead than red Drinkin' and Postin' Classicist old Fuck you, dad!
    • Awards
« Reply #3435 on: April 09, 2017, 11:25:33 AM »
+11
Come on Pope, now's your chance to call for a Crusade and really add spice to the mix!

Mark my words, in less than 48 hours he will come out publicly saying that islam is not to be blamed for this atrocity.
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

40k Scrotal Sacks

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Metal Fan Drinkin' and Postin' Commie 420 Deutscher
    • Awards
« Reply #3436 on: April 09, 2017, 01:32:27 PM »
+3

Mark my words, in less than 48 hours he will come out publicly saying that islam is not to be blamed for this atrocity.

Let's be honest, Coptics are just as worthless from the Catholic point of view as every other Christian denomination so why should he care?

The Trumpriarch

• Unperson
  • Awards Deplorables Better dead than red United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #3437 on: April 09, 2017, 01:37:45 PM »
+17

Let's be honest, Coptics are just as worthless from the Catholic point of view as every other Christian denomination so why should he care?

Coptic gets some decent bonuses if they control all five holy sites.
cry "bigot!" and let slip the troons of war

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist Took Down an Admin You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #3438 on: April 09, 2017, 03:02:26 PM »
+12

"Many believe"

:jagfan:

Yes, we may never fully be able to prove this highly contested opinion that a few crackpots have that Christians might be persecuted in the Middle East.

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Better dead than red Drinkin' and Postin' Classicist old Fuck you, dad!
    • Awards
« Reply #3439 on: April 12, 2017, 05:35:27 AM »
+5
Let's check out Islam's latest contribution to the sciences:

http://gulfnews.com/opinion/thinkers/phd-thesis-the-earth-is-flat-1.2009202

Last week, a huge scandal rocked the Tunisian and Arab scientific and educational world: a PhD student submitted a thesis declaring Earth to be flat, unmoving, young (only 13,500 years of age), and the centre of the universe.

Going even bolder and further, the student explicitly rejected the physics of Newton and Einstein, the astronomy of Copernicus and Kepler, the cosmology of the Big Bang, the main models of atmospheric and geological activity, and most of modern climatology.

The student submitted her thesis after five years of work; it was then sent to two assessors, thus passing the first stage of approvals.

The Quran is one hell of a drug.
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

40k Scrotal Sacks

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Metal Fan Drinkin' and Postin' Commie 420 Deutscher
    • Awards
« Reply #3440 on: April 12, 2017, 05:57:40 AM »
+13
The real joke here is "the Tunisian and Arab scientific and educational world".

LawnGnome

• Enemy Of The State
  • Plexxed
    • Awards
« Reply #3441 on: April 14, 2017, 12:17:38 AM »
+2
Let's check out Islam's latest contribution to the sciences:

http://gulfnews.com/opinion/thinkers/phd-thesis-the-earth-is-flat-1.2009202

Last week, a huge scandal rocked the Tunisian and Arab scientific and educational world: a PhD student submitted a thesis declaring Earth to be flat, unmoving, young (only 13,500 years of age), and the centre of the universe.

Going even bolder and further, the student explicitly rejected the physics of Newton and Einstein, the astronomy of Copernicus and Kepler, the cosmology of the Big Bang, the main models of atmospheric and geological activity, and most of modern climatology.

The student submitted her thesis after five years of work; it was then sent to two assessors, thus passing the first stage of approvals.

The Quran is one hell of a drug.

Post-modernism and low-IQ are one hell of a drug combination. The Koran is just a piece of shit with more shit printed on it.

Drain The Swamp And Fill It With Piss

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • gas the I love cock more thanjewsdoes
  • Awards Killed in the Line of Posting United Statesian TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon You can't know! Soldier cold, dead hands The Gentry Fuck you, dad! Classicist
    • Awards
« Reply #3442 on: April 16, 2017, 09:53:28 PM »
+2
Muslim men can rape non-Muslim women to teach them a lesson, claims woman Islamic professor

A female Islamic professor sparked controversy and a debate when she claimed that Allah (God) makes permissible for Muslim men to rape non-Muslim women in order to 'humiliate' them.

Muslim men can rape non-Muslim women to teach them a lesson, claims woman Islamic professor

Washington, Jan 19: A female Islamic professor sparked a controversy when she claimed that Allah (God) makes permissible for Muslim men to rape non-Muslim women in order to ‘humiliate’ them. The astonishing claim was made by Suad Saleh, who is a professor from the renowned Al-Azhar University in Cairo, Egypt during the interview on Al-Hayat TV.

According to The Inquisitr News report, in the video posted by LiveLeak, Saud Saleh said that the rape is allowed during times of “legitimate war” between Muslims and their enemies. “The female prisoners of wars are ‘those whom you own.’ In order to humiliate them, they become the property of the army commander, or of a Muslim, and he can have sex with them just like he has sex with his wives,” Saleh was quoted as saying. (ALSO READ: Muslim leader Abdul Raheem Quraishi is dead)

While speaking on purchase of slaves from Asian countries for sexual purposes, Saleh said that Allah allows Muslim men to have sexual relations with slave women and that is ‘legitimate’. Saleh suggested that the only time it is acceptable for Muslim men to enslave a woman for sexual purposes is during a ‘legitimate war’ between Muslims and their enemies such as that with Israel.

Saleh further said that enslaving and raping Israeli women is ‘acceptable’ and ‘encouraged’ in Islam. She also condemned Muslim men who are using East Asian women for sexual relationships. She said that only legitimately-owned slaves come from prisoners of war. After Saleh’s interview went viral on social media, Muslim community denounced the claims made by the professor and said that she is propagating a wrong image of Islam.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fo6vnx1BAQ" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fo6vnx1BAQ</a>
This forum, like all iterations before it was started by a small group of people, many of whom have been posting together on various spinoffs going on 15 years now.

Dog's plans for the forum have been extensively discussed with 3 of the other 4 fagmins, via group PM, over a period of months.

The only ones "subverting" the forum here are the swole cru/wn/alt rightards who, by their own admission, want to change this forum from what it was, was intended to be, and what the former and current owners want it to be.

sharktits and all

• Unperson
  • Awards Deplorables Drinkin' and Postin' The Gentry old Better dead than red Scrooge Libertarian KURWA cold, dead hands United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #3443 on: April 16, 2017, 09:55:39 PM »
+2

A female Islamic professor sparked controversy and a debate when she claimed that Allah (God) makes permissible for Muslim men to rape non-Muslim women in order to 'humiliate' them.

Washington, Jan 19: A female Islamic professor sparked a controversy when she claimed that Allah (God) makes permissible for Muslim men to rape non-Muslim women in order to ‘humiliate’ them. The astonishing claim was made by Suad Saleh, who is a professor from the renowned Al-Azhar University in Cairo, Egypt during the interview on Al-Hayat TV.

According to The Inquisitr News report, in the video posted by LiveLeak, Saud Saleh said that the rape is allowed during times of “legitimate war” between Muslims and their enemies. “The female prisoners of wars are ‘those whom you own.’ In order to humiliate them, they become the property of the army commander, or of a Muslim, and he can have sex with them just like he has sex with his wives,” Saleh was quoted as saying. (ALSO READ: Muslim leader Abdul Raheem Quraishi is dead)

While speaking on purchase of slaves from Asian countries for sexual purposes, Saleh said that Allah allows Muslim men to have sexual relations with slave women and that is ‘legitimate’. Saleh suggested that the only time it is acceptable for Muslim men to enslave a woman for sexual purposes is during a ‘legitimate war’ between Muslims and their enemies such as that with Israel.

Saleh further said that enslaving and raping Israeli women is ‘acceptable’ and ‘encouraged’ in Islam. She also condemned Muslim men who are using East Asian women for sexual relationships. She said that only legitimately-owned slaves come from prisoners of war. After Saleh’s interview went viral on social media, Muslim community denounced the claims made by the professor and said that she is propagating a wrong image of Islam.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fo6vnx1BAQ" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fo6vnx1BAQ</a>

Well they can pretty much rape muslim ones too and even get them stoned for getting raped, so :shrug:

Drain The Swamp And Fill It With Piss

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • gas the I love cock more thanjewsdoes
  • Awards Killed in the Line of Posting United Statesian TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon You can't know! Soldier cold, dead hands The Gentry Fuck you, dad! Classicist
    • Awards
« Reply #3444 on: April 16, 2017, 09:55:57 PM »
+2

look at this moderate muslim
This forum, like all iterations before it was started by a small group of people, many of whom have been posting together on various spinoffs going on 15 years now.

Dog's plans for the forum have been extensively discussed with 3 of the other 4 fagmins, via group PM, over a period of months.

The only ones "subverting" the forum here are the swole cru/wn/alt rightards who, by their own admission, want to change this forum from what it was, was intended to be, and what the former and current owners want it to be.

Embedded YouTube Journo

• Unperson
  • Buffering Outrage
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Boy Scout Artist cold, dead hands Scrooge Better dead than red United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #3445 on: April 18, 2017, 05:10:58 PM »
+2

look at this moderate muslim

I was half expecting a man to hit her at the end for the crime of a woman dictating what holy men of Allah can and cannot do.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Fuck You Sea Dad
    • Awards
« Reply #3446 on: April 19, 2017, 01:56:22 AM »
+2
With all this raping one could probably make a mint opening up a chain of islamic sanctioned brothels.

Then again, the eternal scourge of the libertarians called child labor laws might rear it's head.

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #3447 on: April 19, 2017, 07:27:49 AM »
+4
With all this raping one could probably make a mint opening up a chain of islamic sanctioned brothels.

Then again, the eternal scourge of the libertarians called child labor laws might rear it's head.

Mohammad al-bin Mohammad would just show up and expect to be serviced for free. Then he'd throw a temper tantrum and try to burn the place down while shouting "Allachu Ackbar".

- Jordin Kare

Monostats Infected Scrotum

• Cishet White Male
  • Goon Institute
  • Permanent Resident Of The Comedy Gas Chamber
  • Awards old Deplorables Fuck you, dad! Scrooge United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #3448 on: April 20, 2017, 12:56:32 AM »
+12
I've always had a strong belief that many Muslims would rather the clock of history froze at the point where acting like a barbarian and killing, raping, and looting were just seen as normal, and there were little or none of that pesky "laws" to get in the ways. I also believe they still fantasize about the time had a sizable chunk of the civilized world by the balls at one point and never got over losing almost all of it.

Seeing all these goat fuckers, child rapists, mad bombers, people who argue wife beating is moral, and just all the bastards who will try to use "Allah told me to do it" as an escape hatch for every perversion known to man has done fuck all to dispel those beliefs.
The greatest power you have is the power of yourself. If you give that up willingly? You Become Goon.

LawnGnome

• Enemy Of The State
  • Plexxed
    • Awards
« Reply #3449 on: April 20, 2017, 05:18:24 AM »
+6
I've always had a strong belief that many Muslims would rather the clock of history froze at the point where acting like a barbarian and killing, raping, and looting were just seen as normal, and there were little or none of that pesky "laws" to get in the ways. I also believe they still fantasize about the time had a sizable chunk of the civilized world by the balls at one point and never got over losing almost all of it.

Seeing all these goat fuckers, child rapists, mad bombers, people who argue wife beating is moral, and just all the bastards who will try to use "Allah told me to do it" as an escape hatch for every perversion known to man has done fuck all to dispel those beliefs.

Freeze the clock isn't necessary. Barbarism and living in conditions normal to a millennia ago are considered normal in Islam.