;

Author Topic: Brown Moses Gets Called Out and Predictably Bans Poster for Life  (Read 81542 times)

Launchpad McQuack

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
+25
Brown Moses is doing what he normally does which is spamming his blog that is filled with unsourced, unsubstantiated claims he finds on Twitter and YouTube comments. This is apparently "journalism" in his world. The broken D&D regulars of course lap this up because he has a blue star and that's about all it takes to impress some of them.

So someone actually calls out Brown Moses on this. The part where he's this expert on Syria yet has never stepped foot in the country or met any of these people face to face.

Quote from: OBAMA CURES ALAWIS" post="428247175
I love this thread because it operates in a reality where false flag operations are devices only used in fiction that could never, ever happen in real life, frequently gives the benefit of the doubt to the nice fellows in Jabhat al-Nusra et al., and is curated by an overweight goon who looks at pictures on the internet all day but can't seem to find the time to you know, go to Syria or gain any sort of applicable field experience.

Maybe that will change thanks to the NGO circus he's found himself a part of, but until then I'm going to sit back and enjoy the next couple pages with the inevitable cheerleading from noted broken E/N nutjob Sergg.

Because you know, it's totally impossible for JAN to use chlorine, like, totes ever.

So Brown Moses runs in to defend himself and brags about how he's a big shot who flies around the world meeting with government officials and journalists.

Quote from: Brown Moses" post="428249300
So you have any proof Jabhat al-Nusra has helicopters? Or do you think the entire town conspired together to say it was helicopters dropping them, even after their kids got gassed?  Just rabbiting on about false flags without actually addressing the evidence just makes you look like a loon.

And looking at pictures on the internet all day seems to be the new big thing judging by the amount of flying around the world I'm doing talking to journalists and government officials explaining how I do my work, and the consultancy work I'm getting.

Which proceeds in him getting completely owned.

Quote from: OBAMA CURES ALAWIS" post="428249957
Awfully defensive aren't we? Am I supposed to be impressed you're a blogger who flies around Europe on Ryanair? Careful, don't break the bank checking your luggage! Europe still isn't Syria, a place you've never been. Too dangerous and unseemly for someone as important as yourself.

I get it, the majority of the thread would much rather see Syria remain a festering shithole for the indefinite future than ever see Assad and pro-gov't forces re-establish control over the country. I guess the Somali civil war is something to be emulated.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Quote from: Brown Moses" post="428250094
Do you have any understand of how dangerous Syria is to even seasoned professionals with years of experience in conflict zones? I'm sure the last thing Syria needs is another inexperienced journalist getting in everyone's way.  You clearly have no appreciation of the situation in Syria.

Quote from: OBAMA CURES ALAWIS" post="428250122
Yes.

Man up.

Quote from: suboptimal" post="428250391
When you're off probation, I'd love to hear about your rich experience in conflict zones.

Quote from: Brown Moses" post="428250463
And once he's paid his :10bux:

BAN   04/13/14 11:09pm   OBAMA CURES ALAWIS   Probably gonna just ban you on sight in the future.   Brown Moses   XyloJW

You can see the  :smug: oozing from him in that last post. Ask Brown Moses to source his stuff and that's a permanent ban from D&D.

Reminder that as of last year Brown Moses talked about how he was unemployed and living off government benefits. He claims to be an expert on a country he has never stepped foot in, on people he has never met in person, and on weapons he has never encountered. His "sources" are people he doesn't know on Twitter telling him what he wants to here. Or even worse, people in GiP who he doesn't know yet trusts their opinion unequivocally when it comes to weapons.

And if that's not bad enough, the guy who approved the ban (and Brown Moses' superior on SA) is a gas station attendant in Mississippi.

Sum Beezy

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
Re: Brown Moses Gets Called Out and Predictably Bans Poster for Life
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2014, 04:01:47 PM »
+5
Suh-someone mocked me on the internet!  :parsons:

Man, I really don't know what to make of a forum that imposes a ten dollar fine every-time somebody breaks up a circlejerk.

PUSSY CANCER

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands United Statesian The Gentry Jew
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2014, 04:03:17 PM »
+7
Brown Moses is an unemployed loser whose wife works 50 hours a week supporting his spergy ass while he blogs all day.
"I'm changing the world, baby!"
sheeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttttttt

Troon Tasting Room

• Person Of Interest
  • no wig no makeup
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2014, 04:10:43 PM »
+3
Brown Moses is an unemployed loser whose wife works 50 hours a week supporting his spergy ass while he blogs all day.
what kind of woman sticks around for that shit? she must be as broken as he is

Doctor Jizzmopper

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • ~*Panzer Katze*~
  • Awards Deplorables Took Down an Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2014, 04:35:31 PM »
I'm a seal team sexy member because I used to play CounterStrike on my steam account so that makes me knowledgable about everuthing because....
My favorite Aatrek episode is "City on the Edge of A School Zone"

Kevin Dawes was sold out by Eliot Higgins.

Spanish Manlove is Luis Franco-Waite

The Postal Dude: I suppose it would have been more politically correct to kill the women and the minorities first.

Launchpad McQuack

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2014, 04:37:50 PM »
It's also kind of funny that he can't afford the $15 for a domain name with privacy and a $10/month shared hosting account.

Troon In, Poz Out

• Citizen In Good Standing
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2014, 04:44:02 PM »
+1
I
It's also kind of funny that he can't afford the $15 for a domain name with privacy and a $10/month shared hosting account.

I remember when /pol/ started owning him daily with a parody twitter account that posted real info from Syria and not his reblogged and retweeted garbage. He had to cry to twitter to get it taken down and memory holed.

IHaveNoMouthAndIMustSteen

« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2014, 04:48:56 PM »
Do you have any understand of how dangerous Syria is to even seasoned professionals with years of experience in conflict zones? I'm sure the last thing Syria needs is another inexperienced journalist getting in everyone's way.  You clearly have no appreciation of the situation in Syria.

Holy shit how could anyone post this in D&D with a straight face?

If it's an attempt at trolling, it's such an autistic way of being funny that it fights right in with SA moderation form.

Sum Beezy

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2014, 04:50:57 PM »
+1
I

I remember when /pol/ started owning him daily with a parody twitter account that posted real info from Syria and not his reblogged and retweeted garbage. He had to cry to twitter to get it taken down and memory holed.

I'd like to know more about this.

Mullah Omar

• Cishet White Male
  • Waffen SS
  • Amir al Mumineen
  • Awards Swear on me mum m8 Fascist Commie Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2014, 04:56:02 PM »
Same.

cis scum 1.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • theres no going back
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin Drinkin' and Postin' Took Out 15 Furries in One Shot Took down a Moderator Took down a Goon cold, dead hands Rethuglikkkan Classicist Better dead than red Wounded in the line of posting. United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2014, 05:01:55 PM »
+7
How tiny has your dick got to be to start permabanning anyone you disagree with?

The Floridian

« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2014, 05:04:25 PM »
+13
Brown Moses won't go into Syria because he doesn't want to end up being Vilerat 2.0. :christiniqab:

cis scum 1.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • theres no going back
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin Drinkin' and Postin' Took Out 15 Furries in One Shot Took down a Moderator Took down a Goon cold, dead hands Rethuglikkkan Classicist Better dead than red Wounded in the line of posting. United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2014, 05:06:12 PM »
+22
He can never become Vilerat 2.0, because it would entail things like 'having a job' and 'getting out of the house'.

Sum Beezy

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2014, 05:09:55 PM »
+14
He can never become Vilerat 2.0, because it would entail things like 'having a job' and 'getting out of the house'.

He could just play lots of EVE Online, Vilerat's only other defining trait besides getting murdered in the Middle East.

Launchpad McQuack

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2014, 05:40:45 PM »
+2
Here's the thing. If what he does offered anything valuable, he would have been hired by someone. Whether it be a media outlet, security company, or intelligence agency. The fact that he talks a lot about how people might want to offer him a job and yet it always falls through is telling. They must realize that suckering some news outlets into writing a human interest story about you on your couch doesn't exactly mean shit when you pull back the curtains.

Troon In, Poz Out

• Awards
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2014, 05:46:09 PM »
+1
I

He managed to get on the bad side of /pol/ who went Pro-Assad and the "Syrian Electronic Army" who did the twitter as they were convinced he was a CIA Shill (Which would probably be an upgrade from "Workshy faggot"). They were owning Brown Moses with the account till it was taken down by twitter. Granted they were coming up with some crazy shit like some conspiracy theories that he's paid eminating from /pol/ but an owning is an owning. Especially on a whiny faggot who had to get twitter to stop them. Sadly the twitter account was completely memory holed and obliterated. Shame, it was funny. There's also some crazy shit with the Vandyke Leaks (Contains pictures of dead kids. You've been warned) where he's accused of covering up the Syrian rebels having chemical weapons as well.

Oh and his wife is a Turkish Muslim. Shocking, I know.   
« Last Edit: April 14, 2014, 05:50:11 PM by Troon In, Poz Out »

Launchpad McQuack

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2014, 05:49:21 PM »
If he was a CIA shill he wouldn't be begging for money all the time for "shout-outs" on his blog.

Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire Californian 420 Scrooge Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2014, 05:50:03 PM »
+6
I

He managed to get on the bad side of /pol/ who went Pro-Assad and the "Syrian Electronic Army" who did the twitter as they were convinced he was a CIA Shill (Which would probably be an upgrade from "Workshy faggot"). They were owning Brown Moses with the account till it was taken down by twitter. Granted they were coming up with some crazy shit like some conspiracy theories that he's paid eminating from /pol/ but an owning is an owning. Especially on a whiny faggot who had to get twitter to stop them. Sadly the twitter account was completely memory holed and obliterated. Shame, it was funny.

Oh and his wife is a Turkish Muslim. Shocking, I know.   

/pol/ is always right.   :reagan:

Oogploont Woozoord

• Unperson
  • Oprichniki
  • Awards Faggot Drinkin' and Postin' Took down a Moderator Anonymous TNE Veteran United Statesian Wounded in the line of posting. Jew Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2014, 06:01:07 PM »
+8
The idea that some has-been civil war fanboy blogger is now somehow an expert on Syria even though he never bothered to learn the fucking language is so ludicrous he deserves anything he gets.

DAS FRANK

• Cishet White Male
  • Cosmonauts
  • Awards Ambien posting Jesuit Drinkin' and Postin' Fucked a lesbian
    • Awards

Launchpad McQuack

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2014, 06:22:41 PM »
+1
LOL they already gassed it.

:ozma:

Carbpoole

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2014, 06:24:13 PM »
+2
It's been written about many times, but social media is a very important part of the war in Syria because it helps them recruit young men from around the world to their cause and also to pull in lots of money for "ambulances" and to support the children with soon to be martyred fathers.
lol if he's actually trying to defend or whitewash al-Nusra.

Man Hands

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: April 14, 2014, 06:30:31 PM »
+14
LOL they already gassed it.

Brown Moses is gonna get confused and think you're talking about Syria if he reads that.
“It was a rare double-loss for n—ers today,” read one thread. “First they found out /r/Coontown[1] would remain. Second, they found /r/RapingWomen[2] was to be removed.”

pitstain

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: April 14, 2014, 06:32:32 PM »
what kind of woman sticks around for that shit? she must be as ugly as he is

ftfy

BROWN MOSES CURES POSTERS

• Awards Killed in the Line of Posting
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: April 14, 2014, 07:32:59 PM »
+49
Fantastic, I got a thread here. I'm an avid reader. I feel like I play along from home.

Brown Moses is really fucking thrilled he's somewhat employed now and is working the NGO circuit as hard as he can. He was very keen to remind me that very important people read what he says and is proud of that, but I'd like to pose this question:

Intelligence agencies and NGOs are lauding the activity of looking at pictures and videos on the internet and comparing them to other pictures and videos on the internet. How well does that speak of them for being impressed by that? Brown Moses may be the first but he won't be the last, nor will he try to limit himself to Syria as he'll occasionally make an even more feeble post about other CURRENT INTERNATIONAL CRISIS ZONE, Ukraine.

General cluelessness of anything is rampant in the thread, even suggesting that Nusra Front could deploy chlorine as a weapon was quickly met with cries from the choir of "you're a conspiracy theorist!" Shit, I hadn't even said anything about the helicopters! But within hours of news of the attack, The Something Awful D&D Middle East thread had reached consensus on who the culprit was. It was Assad. "Eyewitnesses saw helicopters in the area" was all they needed to know. It was Assad, just like it was on 21 Aug, an attack in which their beloved UN, arbiter of paramount international law, declined to assign responsiblity to any party. (Don't tell them that.)

Yes, Brown Moses and a bunch of other liberal white dorks on the internet had all the facts before any of the bodies were even cold. None of whom understand international politics nor a myriad of other concepts.

You know, especially when they were a fat, very up-until-recently unemployed goon in the waste that is the English Midlands, who has never been to any country in the Middle East and has zero command of the Arabic language, zero experience in the military or IC, and zero knowledge of Islamic theology, custom, culture, or thought aside from what his Turkish wife/gf/whatever the hell that is and very strongly biased associates dictate to him.

Brown Moses, for example, could never view Syria through the lens of Ridda Wars 2: Salafi Boogaloo because at best, he's read the wikipedia article about Wahhabis.

Anyway that's all I really have to say now! Thanks again!

P.S. I like to call BM Eliot Piggins and I often wonder how large his wife is.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2014, 07:34:25 PM by BROWN MOSES CURES POSTERS »