;

Author Topic: Brown Moses Gets Called Out and Predictably Bans Poster for Life  (Read 101693 times)

Black Gardener

• Cishet White Male
  • Hope 'n Change
  • King of Kicks
  • Awards 420 Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands Jew
    • Awards
Re: Brown Moses Gets Called Out and Predictably Bans Poster for Life
« Reply #25 on: April 14, 2014, 07:40:10 PM »
Welcome, friend! :reagan:

Launchpad McQuack

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: April 14, 2014, 07:56:26 PM »
+4
Welcome. The fact he got so defensive and immediately banned you showed you touched a nerve. You called him out on his bullshit and he had no other response than to ban you.

The first time he came on my radar was last year when people made a big deal of him spotting Syrians using some weapon. His proof was some grainy picture he found on some random Twitter account. And he claimed it was the Syrians because a guy in the photo had a red hat on and the Syrian army or whatever wore red hats. This literally could have been a 25 year old picture taken in USSR for all we know. And how he came to a definitive conclusion based on that photo on Twitter without talking to anyone involved is insane.

He's a self-important tool who hangs around with other self-important tools. The fact he calls himself a journalist is comical. And this glorification of "citizen journalism" by people on the left is hypocritical since these are the same people that cry the mainstream media isn't doing enough work covering real stories or fact-checking. Yet they think a guy who sits on his couch data mining unverified social media accounts for information he can spin into the political message he wants to get across is somehow the bastion of ethical journalism. Looking through his blog and almost nothing is sourced. It's all conjecture.

I'll give him credit for one thing though, he's done well for an unemployed loser going nowhere with his life. Getting in with the guilt-ridden white SJW crowd will probably keep a roof over his head for awhile and give him the attention among that group he craves. But he isn't "changing the world", he's just talking himself into thinking he is.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: April 14, 2014, 07:58:07 PM »
Shadow Moses was the best moses. This brown Moses couldn't cut it in the war economy.

IHaveNoMouthAndIMustSteen

« Reply #28 on: April 14, 2014, 08:01:22 PM »
+1
And away we go!  Countdown to the usual guest/new user bump!

:popcorn:

Danger-Weiner

• Enemy Of The State
  • Emo Tablecloth Salesman
  • Awards old Wounded Multiple Times in the Line of Posting Murderer Ambien posting Californian DeVry Lithuanian
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: April 14, 2014, 08:04:38 PM »
+2
Brown Moses won't go into Syria because he doesn't want to end up being Vilerat 2.0. :christiniqab:

Vilerat 2.0 would be a good username
Trigger warning: the second video contains powerful audio of the manís fragmented urine stream.

Danger-Weiner

• Enemy Of The State
  • Awards old Wounded Multiple Times in the Line of Posting Murderer Ambien posting Californian DeVry Lithuanian
    • Awards
« Reply #30 on: April 14, 2014, 08:05:53 PM »
true story: mlad is dating a 17 year old he met on /pol/
Trigger warning: the second video contains powerful audio of the manís fragmented urine stream.

The Floridian

« Reply #31 on: April 14, 2014, 08:06:50 PM »
+9
Even though he was crazy as fuck at least Caro wasn't lying about his shenanigans in the Middle East, unlike Something Awful D&D forums moderator Brown Moses calling his endeavors on the internets ó "journalism".  :allears:

wimpb

« Reply #32 on: April 14, 2014, 08:45:10 PM »
+10
i think its saying something that i'm more likely to trust a caro dispatch than a brown moses analysis

a schizophrenic paranoid is a more accurate source than brown moses, and less of a pretentious faggot too

professional lurker

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: April 14, 2014, 09:25:00 PM »
+4
He can never become Vilerat 2.0, because it would entail things like 'having a job' and 'getting out of the house'.

He could just play lots of EVE Online, Vilerat's only other defining trait besides getting murdered in the Middle East.

This is really unfair.

He is also defined by his hideous, embarrassing, and partially completed arm tattoo.
"I'm really boring. My current hobbies right now are playing Animal Crossing on the DS and... I dunno, I did a bit of knitting last night for the first time in months after boy broke up with me over the phone (I can only cast on and knit stitch though). I surf the internet like every other person in the entire fucking world. I constantly have ideas that I never follow through on. I want to be a nurse someday. I want to drive. I nearly got my licence a few years ago but blacked out at the wheel due to my (90% now-cured) anorexia and haven't driven since."

Fade to Vanilla

• Cishet White Male
  • Goon Institute
  • Kinda patronizing and cunty
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: April 14, 2014, 09:47:44 PM »
Fantastic, I got a thread here. I'm an avid reader. I feel like I play along from home.

Brown Moses is really fucking thrilled he's somewhat employed now and is working the NGO circuit as hard as he can. He was very keen to remind me that very important people read what he says and is proud of that, but I'd like to pose this question:

Intelligence agencies and NGOs are lauding the activity of looking at pictures and videos on the internet and comparing them to other pictures and videos on the internet. How well does that speak of them for being impressed by that? Brown Moses may be the first but he won't be the last, nor will he try to limit himself to Syria as he'll occasionally make an even more feeble post about other CURRENT INTERNATIONAL CRISIS ZONE, Ukraine.

General cluelessness of anything is rampant in the thread, even suggesting that Nusra Front could deploy chlorine as a weapon was quickly met with cries from the choir of "you're a conspiracy theorist!" Shit, I hadn't even said anything about the helicopters! But within hours of news of the attack, The Something Awful D&D Middle East thread had reached consensus on who the culprit was. It was Assad. "Eyewitnesses saw helicopters in the area" was all they needed to know. It was Assad, just like it was on 21 Aug, an attack in which their beloved UN, arbiter of paramount international law, declined to assign responsiblity to any party. (Don't tell them that.)

Yes, Brown Moses and a bunch of other liberal white dorks on the internet had all the facts before any of the bodies were even cold. None of whom understand international politics nor a myriad of other concepts.

You know, especially when they were a fat, very up-until-recently unemployed goon in the waste that is the English Midlands, who has never been to any country in the Middle East and has zero command of the Arabic language, zero experience in the military or IC, and zero knowledge of Islamic theology, custom, culture, or thought aside from what his Turkish wife/gf/whatever the hell that is and very strongly biased associates dictate to him.

Brown Moses, for example, could never view Syria through the lens of Ridda Wars 2: Salafi Boogaloo because at best, he's read the wikipedia article about Wahhabis.

Anyway that's all I really have to say now! Thanks again!

P.S. I like to call BM Eliot Piggins and I often wonder how large his wife is.

Step 1: BMCP calls out Moses
Step 2: Moses whines, throws a tantrum and validates every petty thing said by issuing a perma
Step 3: Moses calls himself an inexperienced journalist; basically invalidates every reason why he is a mod in the first place
Step 4: Internet points and laughs.

lol at the ryanair crack.

Goddamnit E/N.

sub-base turf sniffing boner diarist

• Enemy Of The State
  • It's their CULUTRE, SHITLORD!
  • Awards United Statesian Better dead than red Scrooge Libertarian Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: April 14, 2014, 10:10:41 PM »
I legit think it's pretty hilarious that he asked GiP a million different dumb question about weapons.
RIP Angel baby St. Trayvon:
Also of note, in Florida you don't have to prove self-defense. The onus is on the prosecution to prove that it WASN'T self-defense. :downs:

Round 2: Nig Harder: RIP good boy Mike Brown who din do nuffins:
Given that the autopsy showed no signs of a struggle, perhaps Wilson hit himself in the eye with the recoil from his gun, or maybe he tripped over the body.

postplace leaker

• Citizen In Good Standing
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: April 15, 2014, 12:08:28 AM »
+15
brown moses gets on CNN as a weapons expert despite the fact that as a British nerd the most advanced weapon he has ever seen used irl is a nerf pistol

postplace leaker

• Citizen In Good Standing
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: April 15, 2014, 12:10:32 AM »
+2
tezzor, one of the commie sjws, was called a troll and an asshole for saying that the word of brown moses was insufficient evidence to justify support of a foreign war lol

Danger-Weiner

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: April 15, 2014, 12:27:07 AM »
+2
edit: i'm too fucking drunk to understand what's going on plz don't poz my twinkhole
« Last Edit: April 15, 2014, 12:28:24 AM by toilet desert »

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist Took Down an Admin You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Sasstronaut United Statesian Bah Jaysus!
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: April 15, 2014, 12:35:11 AM »
+1
Of course Brown Moses will get defended by the rest of the Mod/Admin Krew. The more "legitimate" he gets in the mainstream media, the more cachet SA will have for having a "celebrity" post and mod there. It especially gives the college communists in D&D legitimacy. They really think D&D will eventually be well known on the internet as a source for political thought. :lolno:

POST FRANK

• Cishet White Male
  • Cosmonauts
  • Awards Ambien posting Drinkin' and Postin' Jesuit Fucked a lesbian
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: April 15, 2014, 01:06:56 AM »
+2
Of course Brown Moses will get defended by the rest of the Mod/Admin Krew. The more "legitimate" he gets in the mainstream media, the more cachet SA will have for having a "celebrity" post and mod there. It especially gives the college communists in D&D legitimacy. They really think D&D will eventually be well known on the internet as a source for political thought. :lolno:

hahahahahahahahahahahaha  :rock:

Ghostse

• 5000 Posters Club
  • ❨❨❨Tax-o-tron❩❩❩
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: April 15, 2014, 01:35:38 AM »
true story: mlad is dating a 17 year old he met on /pol/

:myanimes:

(seriously, link to this delicious drama)
Let me know when the next SASS spinoff starts.

Ghostse

• 5000 Posters Club
  • ❨❨❨Tax-o-tron❩❩❩
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: April 15, 2014, 01:57:36 AM »
+9
Fantastic, I got a thread here. I'm an avid reader. I feel like I play along from home.

[ ... ]

Welcome, friend.

I'm going to submit a somewhat minority opinion here:
I like aggregators. There's too much shit out there to sort through, and I like that people sort through that shit for me with links the source so I can see the relevant stuff. I like to think I'm at least a +1 version of a dumb media consumer in that I will follow the source and try to get context on things that seem out of place. Which feeds into...

Brown Moses' problem is he's a power tripping liberal faggot with no sense of shame. His Caro interview was pretty boss, but that was mainly because Caro. Caro is (lets be honest: was. He is a syrian corpse. Fan fic forthcoming*) insane as fucking shit and a danger to himself and probably others. But I have to respect him for actually going out and doing that he believed in. Just like I think the Spanish Civil War was a fight between two sides of assholes and believe the lesser evil won in the end, I have lots of respect the members of the Abraham Lincoln Brigade. Caro got off his ass, and at great financial cost and risk to himself, acted on his beliefs. He may be a crazy moron, but he's a brave crazy moron.

But Brown Moses, despite never leaving his fucking chair except to get another hot pocket Fray Bentos, acts like he's done more for the global advancement of right think democracy than a dude in a foxhole with an AK and a life vest on who is ducking sniper fire. He doesn't even pretend at being fair or balanced - his fucking slant would put Fox News to shame. And he can't even stomach the possibility of being wrong, because he doesn't have any real facts to base his opinions on. If he's wrong about one thing, he could be wrong about anything, and then why would people listen to him.

Fuck Brown Molasses. Where does he fucking think journalist GET war zone experience? Covering Black Friday at the Mall of America? yes They get it in warzones, fagsuck. And since not all of the correspondents are niggers, potato niggers, or dunecoons, that means that these people didn't just wake up in a warzone, they marched their asses in there from other places. As in they get swole, get training, and duct tape "BBC" on their flak vest and hope none of the snipers have family who were fired from there.

Of course this would require Eliot Piggins to actually lose weight and work out, and he's too busy watching youtube to actually do that.

Him getting his blue star was the worst thing that could have happened to that worthless faggot. God, I'd love to see him do an AMA on reddit and get torn to fucking shreds.

*Wait, fuck I meant that as a joke but now I got an idea. Dammit.
Edit: read the self ownage here http://somethingsensitive.com/index.php?topic=746.msg112116#msg112116
« Last Edit: April 15, 2014, 03:23:25 AM by Ghostse »

Harry D Greek

• Cishet White Male
  • http://i.imgur.com/U2hZuN9.png
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: April 15, 2014, 02:02:40 AM »
+1
Welcome. The fact he got so defensive and immediately banned you showed you touched a nerve. You called him out on his bullshit and he had no other response than to ban you.

The first time he came on my radar was last year when people made a big deal of him spotting Syrians using some weapon. His proof was some grainy picture he found on some random Twitter account. And he claimed it was the Syrians because a guy in the photo had a red hat on and the Syrian army or whatever wore red hats. This literally could have been a 25 year old picture taken in USSR for all we know. And how he came to a definitive conclusion based on that photo on Twitter without talking to anyone involved is insane.

He's a self-important tool who hangs around with other self-important tools. The fact he calls himself a journalist is comical. And this glorification of "citizen journalism" by people on the left is hypocritical since these are the same people that cry the mainstream media isn't doing enough work covering real stories or fact-checking. Yet they think a guy who sits on his couch data mining unverified social media accounts for information he can spin into the political message he wants to get across is somehow the bastion of ethical journalism. Looking through his blog and almost nothing is sourced. It's all conjecture.

I'll give him credit for one thing though, he's done well for an unemployed loser going nowhere with his life. Getting in with the guilt-ridden white SJW crowd will probably keep a roof over his head for awhile and give him the attention among that group he craves. But he isn't "changing the world", he's just talking himself into thinking he is.

He uses the same "journalism" techniques as the mental-cases that make youtube conspiracy videos. If goons ever turn on him he can become a mod/posting superstar over at infowars
Quote from: a man with an asymmetrical haircut
This was posted on the page before, but I was only able to catch up on this thread now. I'd like to point out that not all lesbian relationships have two vaginas, and it really sucks as a queer trans woman to hear this sort of generalization all the time.

Quote from: Vargo
Just realized Billy Oceans "get out of my dreams (and into my car)" is pretty blatantly about street harassment

Petty Hate Machine

• Enemy Of The State
  • Space Racists
  • Awards cold, dead hands For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Texan Better dead than red old Lutheran Soldier The Gentry Prepper
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: April 15, 2014, 02:34:23 AM »
+1
Welcome to the party, I love seeing BM get flustered like that. Lately his GIP posts have become nothing more than pathetic pleas for attention and affirmation.
This unfortunate race, whom we had been taking so much pains to save and to civilize, have by their unexpected desertion and ferocious barbarities justified extermination and now await our decision on their fate.

EaglesDick

• Cishet White Male
  • Cosmonauts
  • Awards Killed in the Line of Posting Took down a Goon United Statesian Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #45 on: April 15, 2014, 02:34:46 AM »

[ ... ]

Welcome, friend.

I'm going to submit a somewhat minority opinion here:
I like aggregators. There's too much shit out there to sort through, and I like that people sort through that shit for me with links the source so I can see the relevant stuff. I like to think I'm at least a +1 version of a dumb media consumer in that I will follow the source and try to get context on things that seem out of place. Which feeds into...

Brown Moses' problem is he's a power tripping liberal faggot with no sense of shame. His Caro interview was pretty boss, but that was mainly because Caro. Caro is (lets be honest: was. He is a syrian corpse. Fan fic forthcoming*) insane as fucking shit and a danger to himself and probably others. But I have to respect him for actually going out and doing that he believed in. Just like I think the Spanish Civil War was a fight between two sides of assholes and believe the lesser evil won in the end, I have lots of respect the members of the Abraham Lincoln Brigade. Caro got off his ass, and at great financial cost and risk to himself, acted on his beliefs. He may be a crazy moron, but he's a brave crazy moron.

But Brown Moses, despite never leaving his fucking chair except to get another hot pocket Fray Bentos, acts like he's done more for the global advancement of right think democracy than a dude in a foxhole with an AK and a life vest on who is ducking sniper fire. He doesn't even pretend at being fair or balanced - his fucking slant would put Fox News to shame. And he can't even stomach the possibility of being wrong, because he doesn't have any real facts to base his opinions on. If he's wrong about one thing, he could be wrong about anything, and then why would people listen to him.

Fuck Brown Molasses. Where does he fucking think journalist GET war zone experience? Covering Black Friday at the Mall of America? yes They get it in warzones, fagsuck. And since not all of the correspondents are niggers, potato niggers, or dunecoons, that means that these people didn't just wake up in a warzone, they marched their asses in there from other places. As in they get swole, get training, and duct tape "BBC" on their flak vest and hope none of the snipers have family who were fired from there.

Of course this would require Eliot Piggins to actually lose weight and work out, and he's too busy watching youtube to actually do that.

Him getting his blue star was the worst thing that could have happened to that worthless faggot. God, I'd love to see him do an AMA on reddit and get torn to fucking shreds.

*Wait, fuck I meant that as a joke but now I got an idea. Dammit.

Yea, being an aggregator is one thing, but getting too high up your own ass about ~~~~journalism~~~ is another.
Quote from: Zeitgueist" post="418198255
It wouldn't be the first time that people in or related to the forums tried to harass someone into suicide.
It's sad because basically Fire's biggest offense is trying to be a decent human being.

Quote from: Zeitgueist" post="418199650
Hello Something Sensitive poster Clemen.

Even if this were true(it's not), people got mad because he doesn't find it funny to shit on people, unlike Real Internet Cool People.

Tranny Feet

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: April 15, 2014, 02:57:05 AM »
+6
An actual journalist:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marie_Colvin

Marie Catherine Colvin (January 12, 1956 Ė February 22, 2012) was an award-winning American journalist who worked for the British newspaper The Sunday Times from 1985 until her death. She died while covering the siege of Homs in Syria.

Colvin lost the sight in her left eye due to a blast by a Sri Lankan Army rocket-propelled grenade (RPG) on April 16, 2001 while crossing from a LTTE controlled area to a Government controlled area; thereafter she wore an eyepatch. She was attacked even after calling out "journalist, journalist!" while reporting on the Sri Lankan Civil War. She told Lindsey Hilsum of Channel 4 News that her attacker "knew what he was doing." Despite sustaining serious injuries, Colvin, who was 44 at the time, managed to write a 3,000 word article on time to meet the deadline.

Now that's a fucking resume. I suppose that with this Moses dude's exposure it wouldn't be too much of a problem for him to get paid to go over there and do some Vice-stylee, on the ground reportage as the guy who's been covering the whole mess from the beginning and au fait with all the main players but he obviously won't which makes him a big fat fucking pussy.

wimpb

« Reply #47 on: April 15, 2014, 03:00:36 AM »
+17
a reminder that a friend that i took shooting once and one time only has more experience with weapons than brown moses

Launchpad McQuack

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: April 15, 2014, 03:25:26 AM »
+3
Welcome to the party, I love seeing BM get flustered like that. Lately his GIP posts have become nothing more than pathetic pleas for attention and affirmation.

For a big-time, jetsetting international journalist, he sure needs to spam his shit a lot on a comedy forum for pageviews.

Ghostse

• 5000 Posters Club
  • ❨❨❨Tax-o-tron❩❩❩
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: April 15, 2014, 03:29:18 AM »
+2
Despite sustaining serious injuries, Colvin, who was 44 at the time, managed to write a 3,000 word article on time to meet the deadline.

Jesus Christ. I don't care if she never killed anyone, if there any justice in the afterlife, that fucking lady deserves a chair in Valhalla.

"Madam, your eye is gone..."
"Hold on a second, I need to get his article in before deadline."