;

Author Topic: Brown Moses Gets Called Out and Predictably Bans Poster for Life  (Read 78694 times)

Diamond Dallas Page

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
Re: Brown Moses Gets Called Out and Predictably Bans Poster for Life
« Reply #675 on: October 25, 2015, 12:11:31 AM »
+1
Google is connected to the intelligence community, and bellingcat is a tool of western intelligence and used to help shape the narrative regarding what's going on in the middle east, so it makes sense that they'd fund BM. HE's a tool of the Anglo-American/Zionist  power bloc.

Brown Moses's website is absolutely not shaping any kind of narrative for anybody.

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposters of the World Unite
  • Awards Deplorables Californian cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon old
    • Awards
« Reply #676 on: October 25, 2015, 01:07:07 PM »
Google is connected to the intelligence community, and bellingcat is a tool of western intelligence and used to help shape the narrative regarding what's going on in the middle east, so it makes sense that they'd fund BM. HE's a tool of the Anglo-American/Zionist  power bloc.

He's also gay

Dog Plz

PUSSY CANCER

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' The Gentry Wounded in the line of posting. United Statesian cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon Jew
    • Awards
« Reply #677 on: October 25, 2015, 02:29:25 PM »
+16
Hmmm yes, not shaping Western narratives at all.

Seymour Hersh back in 2014 came out with a piece claiming the sarin gas attacks in Damascus back in 2013 was actually a false flag operation.  Eliot Piggins comes to the rescue and "refutes" this claim with a piece in the Guardian, saying, "no, no... really guys... Assad gassed his own people!!!"  (where have we heard this before?)

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/apr/22/allegation-false-turkey-chemical-attack-syria
It's clear that Turkey was not involved in the chemical attack on Syria

Just read the comments to see if he has an effect or not.

Here is a good break down of the two articles:
http://journal-neo.org/2014/04/19/how-the-west-gassed-thousands-to-death-in-damascus/

Just this week, though, what do we find...

http://www.todayszaman.com/national_chp-deputies-govt-rejects-probe-into-turkeys-role-in-syrian-chemical-attack_402180.html
CHP deputies: Gov’t rejects probe into Turkey’s role in Syrian chemical attack

Two deputies from the main opposition Republican People's Party (CHP) have claimed that the government is against investigating Turkey's role in sending toxic sarin gas which was used in an attack on civilians in Syria in 2013 and in which over 1,300 Syrians were killed.

CHP deputies Eren Erdem and Ali Şeker held a press conference in İstanbul on Wednesday in which they claimed the investigation into allegations regarding Turkey's involvement in the procurement of sarin gas which was used in the chemical attack on a civil population and delivered to the terrorist Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant (ISIL) to enable the attack was derailed.

Taking the floor first, Erdem stated that the Adana Chief Prosecutor's Office launched an investigation into allegations that sarin was sent to Syria from Turkey via several businessmen. An indictment followed regarding the accusations targeting the government.

"The MKE [Turkish Mechanical and Chemical Industry Corporation] is also an actor that is mentioned in the investigation file. Here is the indictment. All the details about how sarin was procured in Turkey and delivered to the terrorists, along with audio recordings, are inside the file," Erdem said while waving the file.

Erdem also noted that the prosecutor's office conducted detailed technical surveillance and found that an al-Qaeda militant, Hayyam Kasap, acquired sarin, adding: "Wiretapped phone conversations reveal the process of procuring the gas at specific addresses as well as the process of procuring the rockets that would fire the capsules containing the toxic gas. However, despite such solid evidence there has been no arrest in the case. Thirteen individuals were arrested during the first stage of the investigation but were later released, refuting government claims that it is fighting terrorism," Erdem noted.

Over 1,300 people were killed in the sarin gas attack in Ghouta and several other neighborhoods near the Syrian capital of Damascus, with the West quickly blaming the regime of Bashar al-Assad and Russia claiming it was a "false flag" operation aimed at making US military intervention in Syria possible.

Suburbs near Damascus were struck by rockets containing the toxic sarin gas in August 2013.

The purpose of the attack was allegedly to provoke a US military operation in Syria which would topple the Assad regime in line with the political agenda of then-Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan and his government.

CHP deputy Şeker spoke after Erdem, pointing out that the government misled the public on the issue by asserting that sarin was provided by Russia. The purpose was to create the perception that, according to Şeker, “Assad killed his people with sarin and that requires a US military intervention in Syria.”

He also underlined that all of the files and evidence from the investigation show a war crime was committed within the borders of the Turkish Republic.

"The investigation clearly indicates that those people who smuggled the chemicals required to procure sarin faced no difficulties, proving that Turkish intelligence was aware of their activities. While these people had to be in prison for their illegal acts, not a single person is in jail. Former prime ministers and the interior minister should be held accountable for their negligence in the incident," Şeker further commented.

Erdem also added that he will launch a criminal complaint against those responsible, including those who issued a verdict of non-prosecution in the case, those who did not prevent the transfer of chemicals and those who first ordered the arrest of the suspects who were later released.

UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon announced in late August that an inquiry had been launched into the gas attacks allegedly perpetuated by both Assad's Syrian regime and rebel groups fighting in Syria since the civil war erupted in 2011.

However, Erdem is not the only figure who has accused Turkey of possible involvement in the gas attack. Pulitzer Prize winner and journalist, Seymour M. Hersh, argued in an article published in 2014 that MİT was involved with extremist Syrian groups fighting against the Assad regime.

In his article, Hersh said Assad was not behind the attack, as claimed by the US and Europe, but that Turkish-Syrian opposition collaboration was trying to provoke a US intervention in Syria in order to bring down the Assad regime.

I typed this chat, so it's sloppy:

Brown Moses is a CIA spook.  I don't mean that he's actually a CIA officer or anything, or works officially for them. He just provides a convenient role in their psyops operations.  His use is to appear as an authority on matters of the Syrian conflict. Then propaganda media (NY Times, CNN, etc.) can all cite his "analyses" to justify bullshit claims.

"Syrian military expert Elliot Piggins at analytical journalist website Bellingfaggot confirms that Assad gassed his own people."

And 99% of the readers will not check into the source whatsoever. So then when they go out for a beer with their coworkers or buddies,
"I read in the New York times that Assad gassed his own people."
"Wow really? That's fucked up!"
"Yeah I know, some military analysts have confirmed it."

Also note, when his "work" started getting cited in a newspaper here or there, he magically started receiving enough money through PayPal donations that he could literally live off of it without having to get an actual job.

Who the fuck is donating money to the tune of tens of thousands of dollars to a fat, ugly mod from D&D?
CIA and other intelligence agencies around the world, of course.

They need him to be the "expert" in these anti-Assad articles from CNN, BBC, etc. to justify their bullshit claims. And Brown Moses can't continue churning out these false analysis pieces if he actually has to get off his fat ass and work 40 hours a week at a call center, or wherever.

CIA has a history of funding anti-communist publications and even leftist ones that inadvertantly subvert leftist efforts.  This is well documented.

CIA didn't just donated $50,000 in one giant go to him. They have millions of these sorts of accounts that conveniently make donations ranging from $1 to $500 to, as Bitter Wierdo said, to provide layers of plausible deniability.

But Brown Moses' usefulness is also in that he is, in fact, an unemployed loser and, therefore, can easily be dismissed when things go bad. They can cite his "work" all they want, and when it finally comes out that it's bullshit and he's just putting out propaganda lies, etc., he can be easily dismissed as some unemployed fat english wanker because he's not an expert on anything other than being a shitty mod of D&D.

If the CIA, or any other government institution/agency, was directly giving the media false info to be used to justify direct intervention and a slough of other fucked up shit, it would be a huge scandal.

But when some fat goon does it and gets caught, the media can just be like "well he's just some dumb idiot who doesn't have a job and we shouldn't have believed him.  Whoops, sorry!" and no one cares at that point, but his job is already done. CIA can then just dump him and get some other unemployed loser to do the job he was doing and cycle is repeated. In this regard, his usefulness comes from the fact that he's easily dispensable.
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.

Ghost of eloH

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #678 on: October 25, 2015, 10:27:09 PM »
Brown Moses is a CIA spook  :reagan:

Nigga u don't even need to train, pay, etc counter intel fags any more. Serious, you can have Piggens for a few packs of crisps dropped off at his mum's flat.

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #679 on: October 25, 2015, 10:48:47 PM »
+17
Brown Moses a spook lmao nigger please

Piggins sighed as her drew his Walther ppk but blofeld had the drop on him. "Put it away, piggins, you're finished. Look at what I've brought along with me."

"A job application and a bar of soap? How did you know my only weaknesses??"

Concerned Pyschologist

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #680 on: October 26, 2015, 12:48:20 AM »
+3
he's a spook cosplayer, maybe

PUSSY CANCER

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' The Gentry Wounded in the line of posting. United Statesian cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon Jew
    • Awards
« Reply #681 on: October 26, 2015, 02:31:39 AM »
+9
spook is the wrong word.  pawn is probably better.  He doesn't even have to know that he's being used by CIA/Mossad.  All he knows is that every time he writes some analysis piece that makes Assad look like the next Hitler while also justifying U.S. intervention, his PayPal donation account magically gets bigger.  And being a goon with no marketable skills to speak of, he needs that money to live off of.
Apparently his wife is also Turkish too, which I would be curious to know more about her.
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.

Autism Therapy Chicken

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #682 on: October 26, 2015, 05:32:14 AM »
+8
Brown Moses:
Spook
Pawn

I'm going with "Useful Idiot."

Nate Higgers

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Autistic Faggot Futurist You can't know! United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #683 on: October 26, 2015, 07:16:17 AM »
+2
Brown Moses:
Spook
Pawn

I'm going with "Useful Idiot."

I agree.  The CIA/Google/whoever else he might be dealing with knows he's a dipshit who makes shit up but he can be used to help frame a narrative (or as ultraleft fag Noam Chomsky calls it, manufacturing consent).  That is the extent of his usefulness.  Funny thing is that I'm sure they have countless numbers of these assholes running around and you really can't expect any news outlet these days to report on any events in a factual manner.

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Seaman (lol) Lithuanian Ave Maria cold, dead hands old Goon or Ex-Goon Wounded in the line of posting. Better dead than red
    • Awards

Slacktivist

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #685 on: March 09, 2017, 05:08:26 PM »
+10
Bellingcat, the news source so successful they can't pay the rent.

(((👃👃👃)))

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #686 on: March 09, 2017, 06:47:59 PM »
+9
I wouldn't be surprised if some anonymous donors swoop in and make a few large dollar donations to help Piggins reach his goal.  That or he lost the marginal value he held by NGOs and other Jew-ridden organizations because a war in Syria and Ukraine is just not going to happen now.

MY FURSONOUNS

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #687 on: March 10, 2017, 07:20:39 AM »
+2
how the fuck is that even a kickstarter

i thought kickstarters had to actually produce something

pay my rent/finance my lifestyle shit was supposed to be relegated to indiegogo or gofundme
Quote from: Aleph Null
Four months on hormones and I swear that my crotch sweat smells different.

a torrent of piss

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Fuck You Sea Dad
    • Awards
« Reply #688 on: March 10, 2017, 07:35:53 AM »

pay my rent/finance my lifestyle shit was supposed to be relegated to indiegogo or gofundme
So that's what they're calling parents now?

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #689 on: March 10, 2017, 07:59:28 AM »
+1
Bell¿ngcat

Drain The Swamp And Fill It With Piss

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • gas the (((jews)))
  • Awards Killed in the Line of Posting The Gentry Classicist Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Fuck you, dad! United Statesian You can't know! Soldier cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #690 on: March 10, 2017, 08:30:39 AM »
+4
all these years later and i still cant get over the dude's name is piggins

Aran

• Cishet White Male
  • Paedofinder General
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Goon or Ex-Goon Motorcyclist cold, dead hands You can't know! Boy Scout The Gentry
    • Awards
« Reply #691 on: March 10, 2017, 02:09:30 PM »
all these years later and i still cant get over the dude's name is piggins

I don't know if you don't know his name is Higgins or if I'm missing you're joking.

Soup Her Pooper

• Cishet White Male
  • Non-shitposts: 0
    • Awards
« Reply #692 on: March 10, 2017, 04:26:36 PM »
+3
Pls post Syrian girl pix itt
rofl I have a sig

Bill Wilkins

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Classicist You can't know! Bah Jaysus!
    • Awards
« Reply #693 on: March 10, 2017, 04:33:18 PM »
+8
Pls post Syrian girl pix itt

There's another called Sarah Abdallah, who's constantly shitting on neocons, shitlibs, and Islamists. https://twitter.com/sahouraxo

« Last Edit: March 10, 2017, 04:35:32 PM by Bill Wilkins »