;

Author Topic: Goon social justice bingo  (Read 8088 times)

Volksge manshaft

• Domestic Threat
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
Re: Goon social justice bingo
« Reply #25 on: March 04, 2013, 12:28:49 AM »

Damn it, so close.

I should have known I could never best a man who fights the neo-nazis of Australia one disability cheque at a time  :parsons:
~secksy anime hitlers~

~☮xXx❤❤~My ⓦⓐⓡⓒⓡⓘⓜⓔⓢ = Your erotic fantasies~❤❤xXx☮~ ◕‿◕

Trumpinator X

• Enemy Of The State
  • Emo Tablecloth Salesman
  • Awards Wounded Multiple Times in the Line of Posting Murderer Ambien posting Californian Lithuanian DeVry
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: March 04, 2013, 01:45:52 AM »
im surprised grorious nippon fetishization is not called out as cultural misappropriation
Trigger warning: the second video contains powerful audio of the man’s fragmented urine stream.

Butthurt Pancreas

• Citizen In Good Standing
  • You've offended all my glucagons good sir
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Scrooge United Statesian Head, Heart, Hands, and Health
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: March 04, 2013, 02:01:40 AM »
Multiple system of headmates
internet atheist
lives in a lair
pissjugs n' poopsocks

These sound more like Jeopardy! categories at this point.

Trumpinator X

• Enemy Of The State
  • Emo Tablecloth Salesman
  • Awards Wounded Multiple Times in the Line of Posting Murderer Ambien posting Californian Lithuanian DeVry
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: March 04, 2013, 03:02:05 AM »
potent potables  :stonk:
Trigger warning: the second video contains powerful audio of the man’s fragmented urine stream.

Beepboop

• Enemy Of The State
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon On Pohjolan hangissa meill' isänmaa
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: March 04, 2013, 03:24:04 AM »
Multiple system of headmates
internet atheist
lives in a lair
pissjugs n' poopsocks

These sound more like Jeopardy! categories at this point.

Oh hell no, tell me it hasn't gone that far. Tell me that the headmates shit is not tolerable there these days. There must be a limit to idiocy.

High Impact Sexbot 2020

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • 18+
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Killed in the Line of Posting Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Strayan Better dead than red
    • I got it in spades.
    • Awards
« Reply #30 on: March 04, 2013, 03:41:17 AM »
There must be a limit to idiocy.

No. There is not.

Butthurt Pancreas

• Citizen In Good Standing
  • You've offended all my glucagons good sir
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Scrooge United Statesian Head, Heart, Hands, and Health
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: March 04, 2013, 04:27:29 AM »
Some asshole got laughed out awhile back when he claimed to be a reincarnated dragon from another planet, then there was the "Loosey Goosey" guy who thought he had a demon named Lucifer (not THE Lucifer, just A Lucifer) in his head, also banned, but it's only a matter of time until the weeaboos in LP trickle out and defend their tumblr blogs.

I'd bet money that plenty of goons already have imaginary friends but fear getting banned until enough hordes of freaks move onto the next socially stunted fad that makes headmates seem normal in comparison and we all forget about it.

Volksge manshaft

• Domestic Threat
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: March 04, 2013, 06:44:29 AM »
One of my favourite goons is TinTower. Its a British tranny that got famous on SA for searching for the word 'tranny' and jumping into threads to shriek at everyone. Its also a dude that lopped his own dong off so he could become a lesbian.  :jesse:
~secksy anime hitlers~

~☮xXx❤❤~My ⓦⓐⓡⓒⓡⓘⓜⓔⓢ = Your erotic fantasies~❤❤xXx☮~ ◕‿◕

Harry D Greek

• Cishet White Male
  • http://i.imgur.com/U2hZuN9.png
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: March 04, 2013, 07:10:21 AM »

I'd bet money that plenty of goons already have imaginary friends but fear getting banned until enough hordes of freaks move onto the next socially stunted fad that makes headmates seem normal in comparison and we all forget about it.

Shit, imaginary friends are the only friends a lot of these socially stunted shut-ins have. Most Goons wouldn't even be able to cut it in a My Little Pony or Anime Club if it meant they had to stay off the internet for more than a piss break's length of time and had to actually interact with another living, breathing human outside of ordering their next take out meal.

Also, head-mates, soulbonding, otherkin and furrie shit is actually saner-seeming to me than pumping yourself full of third world chemicals and adopting the appearance and behavior of the ugliest and creepiest members of whatever your opposite gender is, all with the endgame of one day being able to mutilate your genitals into something that would give HR Giger night terrors.
Quote from: a man with an asymmetrical haircut
This was posted on the page before, but I was only able to catch up on this thread now. I'd like to point out that not all lesbian relationships have two vaginas, and it really sucks as a queer trans woman to hear this sort of generalization all the time.

Quote from: Vargo
Just realized Billy Oceans "get out of my dreams (and into my car)" is pretty blatantly about street harassment

Doctor Jizzmopper

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • ~*Panzer Katze*~
  • Awards Deplorables Took Down an Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: March 04, 2013, 04:04:29 PM »
So that is what happened to Duck Monster. Now if the rest of the OWS crowd would fuck off and die, the forums might be better off.
My favorite Aatrek episode is "City on the Edge of A School Zone"

Kevin Dawes was sold out by Eliot Higgins.

Spanish Manlove is Luis Franco-Waite

The Postal Dude: I suppose it would have been more politically correct to kill the women and the minorities first.

yowhatupg

• Domestic Threat
  • Awards cold, dead hands Strayan TNE Veteran Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: March 05, 2013, 07:05:30 AM »
Duck Monster definitely still posts, but must be trying to keep a lower (saner?) profile now because I only see him in SH/SC programmer threads.

I et him once at a goon meet (lol trap sprung) and he was fat, disgusting and compltely full of himself. Unfortunately that's still not quite a bingo.