;

Author Topic: SJW Watch 2016: The Left Eats Itself in an Orouboros of Faggot Proportions  (Read 151987 times)

Drinkerton National Shitposting Agency

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Alconauts
  • We Never Sleep Sober
  • Awards Deplorables Scrooge old Better dead than red United Statesian Deutscher Drinkin' and Postin' Took down a Moderator Took down a Goon Wounded in the line of posting. TNE Veteran Sasstronaut
    • Awards
Re: Social Justice Watch 2014: The Year the Left Ate Itself
« Reply #25 on: May 10, 2014, 04:56:47 PM »
+1
Looks like #CancelColbert might have achieved some form of success after all

The name of the show is gonna be 'The Minority Report', and this guy will host it:

Comedy Central Picks Stephen Colbert Replacement (Exclusive)
UPDATED: Larry Wilmore will host a new weeknight show, "The Minority Report," set to premiere in January

Comedy Central has found its heir for The Colbert Report.

With host Stephen Colbert departing at the end of the year in preparation for his new show at CBS, the cable network has tapped Larry Wilmore as his replacement, sources tell The Hollywood Reporter. An announcement could come as early as Monday.

The 52-year-old writer-actor, who has been with Comedy Central's The Daily Show as its "Senior Black Correspondent" since 2006, will get the 11:30 p.m. half-hour starting in January. A twist on the former occupant's title, the show is called The Minority Report With Larry Wilmore.

:razor:

I caught this guy's standup once, and there is no way this show works. He doesn't go for laughs, he goes for nodding and applause from liberals. At least Colbert isn't above sacrificing the message for a good hard gut laugh. This dude is basically "AM I RIGHT, FOLKS?" incarnate.

Nobody is going to watch this show but everyone will say they do.
Of course, the "proper" reaction is to treat a troon like a five year old playing hide and seek for the first time. 

"What transsexual?  All I see are three perfectly normal sexy ladies.  Aren't no men in that picture that I can see."

Black Gardener

• Cishet White Male
  • Hope 'n Change
  • King of Kicks
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon 420 Jew cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: May 10, 2014, 04:58:10 PM »
+2
Anyone remember Chocolate News?

No?

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: May 10, 2014, 05:06:57 PM »
I tried watching some of his sketches, but like all them were just him talking and appeared to have no punch line at any point.

Drinkerton National Shitposting Agency

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Alconauts
  • We Never Sleep Sober
  • Awards Deplorables Scrooge old Better dead than red United Statesian Deutscher Drinkin' and Postin' Took down a Moderator Took down a Goon Wounded in the line of posting. TNE Veteran Sasstronaut
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: May 10, 2014, 05:10:55 PM »
+5
This is fantastic news. CC is going to lose a shitload of regular viewers and money over bending to the ultralibs. A lot of people make TDS and Colbert their nightly habit, and I know many of them. Most of them prioritize Colbert, which is the funnier show.

Within a month a lot of people are going to lose this habit and its going to leave them scrambling. Do they keep this show or try again or what?
Of course, the "proper" reaction is to treat a troon like a five year old playing hide and seek for the first time. 

"What transsexual?  All I see are three perfectly normal sexy ladies.  Aren't no men in that picture that I can see."

Sum Beezy

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: May 10, 2014, 06:26:54 PM »
+15
You remember when the Chapelle Show ended, and Comedy Central started Mind of Mencia?

It's going to be like that.

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Knights
  • Awards Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Goon or Ex-Goon Texan cold, dead hands Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #30 on: May 10, 2014, 07:24:46 PM »
+1

:stewart:

What color do I wear to express "race and culture are not the same thing, you dumb asshole"?

Mullah Omar

• Cishet White Male
  • Waffen SS
  • Amir al Mumineen
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Commie Fascist Swear on me mum m8
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: May 10, 2014, 07:26:37 PM »
+11
I'm happy to embrace my race, but not others. I'd like them to be easier to spot with bright labels.

:hitler:

wimpb

« Reply #32 on: May 10, 2014, 07:31:21 PM »
+32
it seems redundant. god already color coded everyone

Dental Grade Dildo

• Cishet White Male
  • I'm going to assume you are black and didndonuffin
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: May 10, 2014, 09:40:34 PM »
+10
it seems redundant. god already color coded everyone

He forgot to do the Jews though. And boy, did His son get a nasty surprise because of that.

Renegade Jew

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: May 10, 2014, 10:28:45 PM »
+4
Looks like #CancelColbert might have achieved some form of success after all

The name of the show is gonna be 'The Minority Report', and this guy will host it:

Nate Higgers

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Autistic Faggot Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian You can't know! Futurist
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: May 11, 2014, 12:00:47 AM »
+5
Beyonce was part of the really dumb #BanBossy campaign (apparently it's a terrible and stifling word destroying the future of so many young women, but using bitch in every three seconds is empowering), and well that's not endearing her with feminists

Feminist writer bell hooks caused quite a stir this week during a panel discussion at the New School in which she called Beyoncé a terrorist.

While discussing the artist’s recent Time Magazine cover with Janet Mock, hooks said, “Then you are saying, from my deconstructive point of view, that she is colluding in the construction of herself as a slave. I see a part of Beyoncé that is in fact anti-feminist — that is a terrorist, especially in terms of the impact on young girls.”

Hooks’ comment has sparked spirited disagreement among black feminist scholars online. Fusion captured some of the conversation:

Feminista Jones, black feminist writer:

“Beyoncé is very much in control of her image, meticulously so actually. She makes decisions about how she is presented and I’m with Ms. Mock-I believe Beyoncé presents herself in ways that make her most comfortable and happy.”

Yeah, Beyonce turning into some feminist icon was one of the strangest moments in 2013.  A chick who spent the past 15 years singing/warbling about getting nailed, bleaching her skin to look as white as possible, and performing at private shows thrown by third world dictators is somehow the new face of feminism.  I'm guessing the push was made because they wanted a pretty face to represent feminism, not unlike hiring prostitutes to protest for FEMEN and PETA using nude models.  They realized that sex sells but a 5'4" 240 lb shebeast with a mustache is not going to win many converts over.

Travis Touchdown 2.0

• Enemy Of The State
  • Space Racists
  • Bitch
  • Awards Took down a Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: May 11, 2014, 09:15:12 AM »
+4
Beyonce already failed at left-friendly black representation because she has passing privilige, embraces white standards of beauty, has a high attachment rate with white men in terms of attractiveness, and other things that put her on the same shitlist as Tyra and Halle, so trying to be femme-friendly was the next best thing, but once again, her experiences as a black feminist don't mean shit to them unless she looks like Lupita

Nate Higgers

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Autistic Faggot Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian You can't know! Futurist
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: May 11, 2014, 09:34:16 AM »
+5
To be fair, the push for Beyonce to be the new face of feminism was done by Sheryl Sandberg, a white Jew who has been dumping millions of dollars in flailing feminist campaigns.  I don't think black feminism as a whole cosigned Beyonce, especially if the woman behind the woman is a white feminist.

cis scum 1.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • theres no going back
  • Awards Took Down an Admin You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Drinkin' and Postin' Took Out 15 Furries in One Shot Took down a Goon Took down a Moderator Wounded in the line of posting. Rethuglikkkan cold, dead hands Better dead than red United Statesian Classicist
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: May 11, 2014, 11:31:56 AM »
+4
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2625248/BBC-sacks-DJ-playing-The-Sun-Has-Got-His-Hat-On-didnt-know-original-features-N-word-Clarkson-wasnt-fired-actually-saying-it.html
BBC sacks veteran DJ after 32 years for playing 'The Sun Has Got His Hat On'. . . because he accidentally played original version which includes the 'N' word

David Lowe, 68, gave 32 years of service to the BBC as a local broadcaster
    But he lost his golden oldies show on Radio Devon for innocent mistake
    Mr Lowe innocently played a 1932 version of The Sun Has Got His Hat On
    He didn't realise that the original version features the N-word
    One listener complained, and Mr Lowe offered to apologise on air
    But the BBC refused and insisted that he 'fall on his sword' by quitting

The BBC was accused of ‘appalling’ double standards last night after forcing a veteran DJ to quit after he innocently played an old version of The Sun Has Got His Hat On which featured the ‘N’ word.

David Lowe was ordered by bosses to ‘fall on your sword’ – even though Top Gear presenter Jeremy Clarkson kept his job when he appeared to mumble exactly the same racist term.

Mr Lowe lost his job after playing a 1932 version of the song, performed by Ambrose & His Orchestra, on his Sunday night golden oldies show on BBC Radio Devon.

Unknown to Mr Lowe, a popular presenter who has spent 32 years with the BBC, the second
verse features the line: ‘He’s been tanning n****** out in Timbuktu, now he’s coming back to do the same to you.’
The BBC took action after just one listener complained to say he was ‘horrified’ by what he heard.But last night the Corporation faced a storm of protest over its treatment of the 68-year-old host, who had immediately offered to apologise on air when he realised his ‘genuine error’.Friends and colleagues rallied to his support, while fans used Twitter to express their incredulity.

Roy Corlett, Mr Lowe’s former boss at BBC Radio Devon, said: ‘To end David’s career in this way when Clarkson was given a rap on the knuckles is absolutely appalling. It is an outrageous way to treat a loyal and distinguished employee. You couldn’t wish to meet a nicer man.’

:razor: :dinorage: :razor:

Autistic Yankee

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Autistic The Gentry old cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon Boy Scout Californian Better dead than red Scrooge Sasstronaut
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: May 11, 2014, 03:13:35 PM »
+1

No?

DAG is actually p god damn funny though.  He makes jokes at the expense of black people all the time and it's great.
:lomo2:    :lomo2:  
Chomp!  I'll totally be motivated to get off my ass, overcome my social anxiety and fear of failure and go to college once Bernie Sanders gives it to me for free like a handy from Lomos mom in an Arby's Men's room-I mean a Gender Inclusive Rest Facility.

Black Gardener

• Cishet White Male
  • Hope 'n Change
  • King of Kicks
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon 420 Jew cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: May 11, 2014, 03:16:44 PM »

No?

DAG is actually p god damn funny though.  He makes jokes at the expense of black people all the time and it's great.

I think the bigger point on that show was it ended when Obama won.  Strikes me as odd.  As for the dude, I haven't really seen much of him besides that.

Autistic Yankee

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Autistic The Gentry old cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon Boy Scout Californian Better dead than red Scrooge Sasstronaut
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: May 11, 2014, 03:19:05 PM »
+3
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2625248/BBC-sacks-DJ-playing-The-Sun-Has-Got-His-Hat-On-didnt-know-original-features-N-word-Clarkson-wasnt-fired-actually-saying-it.html
BBC sacks veteran DJ after 32 years for playing 'The Sun Has Got His Hat On'. . . because he accidentally played original version which includes the 'N' word

David Lowe, 68, gave 32 years of service to the BBC as a local broadcaster
    But he lost his golden oldies show on Radio Devon for innocent mistake
    Mr Lowe innocently played a 1932 version of The Sun Has Got His Hat On
    He didn't realise that the original version features the N-word
    One listener complained, and Mr Lowe offered to apologise on air
    But the BBC refused and insisted that he 'fall on his sword' by quitting

The BBC was accused of ‘appalling’ double standards last night after forcing a veteran DJ to quit after he innocently played an old version of The Sun Has Got His Hat On which featured the ‘N’ word.

David Lowe was ordered by bosses to ‘fall on your sword’ – even though Top Gear presenter Jeremy Clarkson kept his job when he appeared to mumble exactly the same racist term.

Mr Lowe lost his job after playing a 1932 version of the song, performed by Ambrose & His Orchestra, on his Sunday night golden oldies show on BBC Radio Devon.

Unknown to Mr Lowe, a popular presenter who has spent 32 years with the BBC, the second
verse features the line: ‘He’s been tanning n****** out in Timbuktu, now he’s coming back to do the same to you.’
The BBC took action after just one listener complained to say he was ‘horrified’ by what he heard.But last night the Corporation faced a storm of protest over its treatment of the 68-year-old host, who had immediately offered to apologise on air when he realised his ‘genuine error’.Friends and colleagues rallied to his support, while fans used Twitter to express their incredulity.

Roy Corlett, Mr Lowe’s former boss at BBC Radio Devon, said: ‘To end David’s career in this way when Clarkson was given a rap on the knuckles is absolutely appalling. It is an outrageous way to treat a loyal and distinguished employee. You couldn’t wish to meet a nicer man.’

:razor: :dinorage: :razor:

PYF song featuring subtle usage of the word nigger.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhEHB0a7Uyg" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhEHB0a7Uyg</a>
 :allears: :allears: :allears:
:lomo2:    :lomo2:  
Chomp!  I'll totally be motivated to get off my ass, overcome my social anxiety and fear of failure and go to college once Bernie Sanders gives it to me for free like a handy from Lomos mom in an Arby's Men's room-I mean a Gender Inclusive Rest Facility.

The Floridian

« Reply #42 on: May 11, 2014, 05:41:55 PM »
+1
If Beyonce's sense of feminism is dressing up like a whore in her music videos while advocating promiscuity in her lyrics then she has my vote.

SoCal Justice Warrior

• Person Of Interest
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: May 12, 2014, 12:24:58 PM »
Yesterday Patton Oswalt tweeted a bunch of retractions of fake offensive statements that he never actually made.  I used to just assume Oswalt would be a super liberal SJW but he's constantly going after things like Salon for their bullshit.  https://twitter.com/pattonoswalt

Guess who posted this in reply:

No other than our favourite comedian Avery Edison

Here, enjoy a little bit of Avery Edison begging for rent money this morning

https://twitter.com/aedison/status/465887002806976512

If you aren't making enough from doing something to cover basic cost of living then I don't think you can call yourself a professional at said thing
« Last Edit: May 12, 2014, 12:29:15 PM by SoCal Justice Warrior »

VFW

• Unperson
  • Alconauts
  • Bury my keyboard at shitposter's knee
  • Awards Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon tfw no gf because jews Anonymous BYOB TNE Veteran Sasstronaut
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: May 12, 2014, 12:37:22 PM »
+8
I asked her a very serious question

EaglesDick

• Cishet White Male
  • Cosmonauts
  • Awards Killed in the Line of Posting Took down a Goon Goon or Ex-Goon Scrooge United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #45 on: May 12, 2014, 01:20:41 PM »
+2
someone donate a penny and call her a shiftless retard and she'll have to make a 20 minute video explaining why you're wrong and what words to use. I'd do it myself but i dont know anything about you kids and twitter
Quote from: Zeitgueist" post="418198255
It wouldn't be the first time that people in or related to the forums tried to harass someone into suicide.
It's sad because basically Fire's biggest offense is trying to be a decent human being.

Quote from: Zeitgueist" post="418199650
Hello Something Sensitive poster Clemen.

Even if this were true(it's not), people got mad because he doesn't find it funny to shit on people, unlike Real Internet Cool People.

Soup Her Pooper

• Cishet White Male
  • Non-shitposts: 0
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: May 12, 2014, 01:33:03 PM »
+2
I asked herm a very serious question

rofl I have a sig

Ghostse

• 5000 Posters Club
  • ❨❨❨Tax-o-tron❩❩❩
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: May 12, 2014, 01:46:39 PM »
+5
someone donate a penny and call HIM a shiftless retard and HE'll have to make a 20 minute video explaining why you're wrong and what words to use. I'd do it myself but i dont know anything about you kids and twitter

Him or It. Stop calling it a woman just because it says its one and chops off its balls.

edit:
I asked her a very serious question

You too, faggot.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2014, 02:53:45 PM by Ghostse »
Let me know when the next SASS spinoff starts.

cis scum 1.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • theres no going back
  • Awards Took Down an Admin You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Drinkin' and Postin' Took Out 15 Furries in One Shot Took down a Goon Took down a Moderator Wounded in the line of posting. Rethuglikkkan cold, dead hands Better dead than red United Statesian Classicist
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: May 12, 2014, 01:53:07 PM »
+4
some faggots getting triggered hard by pronouns itt

:drew:

Ghostse

• 5000 Posters Club
  • ❨❨❨Tax-o-tron❩❩❩
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: May 12, 2014, 02:54:15 PM »
+6
some faggots getting triggered hard by pronouns itt

:drew:

If you can't see that acquiescing to the demands of mentally ill freaks wanting to hijack language to shape discourse well
:wringshands:
Fuck you all, I'm going out to my kayak.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2014, 02:56:21 PM by Ghostse »
Let me know when the next SASS spinoff starts.