;

Author Topic: SJW Watch 2016: The Left Eats Itself in an Orouboros of Faggot Proportions  (Read 162885 times)

Dental Grade Dildo

• Cishet White Male
  • I'm going to assume you are black and didndonuffin
    • Awards

Boy With Wings

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
Re: SJW Watch 2016: The Left Eats Itself in an Orouboros of Faggot Proportions
« Reply #1326 on: December 08, 2016, 05:00:46 PM »
https://twitter.com/feraleddie/status/805429635118989312

Wow now they even got SU antifa how trendy

sperg rush

• Unperson
  • Awards You can't know! Fascist Better dead than red Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #1327 on: December 08, 2016, 10:45:08 PM »
Do you think those furfag suits will make great body armor in the race war?

Danger-Weiner

• Enemy Of The State
  • Emo Tablecloth Salesman
  • Awards Wounded Multiple Times in the Line of Posting Murderer Ambien posting Californian DeVry Lithuanian
    • Awards
Trigger warning: the second video contains powerful audio of the man’s fragmented urine stream.

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Sasstronaut United Statesian Bah Jaysus!
    • Awards
I am a lifelong physically disabled person and I happily identify as “disabled”, a part of the “disability rights movement” and when I am with other disabled people, I call myself a “crip”.

Gender Studies Barista

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #1330 on: December 12, 2016, 09:39:35 PM »
+8
lmao lmbo

http://heatst.com/culture-wars/marxist-vegan-restaurant-closes-after-customers-no-longer-willing-to-wait-40-minutes-for-a-sandwich/

You mean providing shitty service and randomly deciding opening times while your competition is open consistently will fail?! Well I never!

a torrent of piss

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Fuck You Sea Dad
    • Awards
« Reply #1331 on: December 13, 2016, 06:19:25 AM »
+15
The problem was not how the vegan restaurant ran things, the problem was how their competition ran things!  :madgoon:

professional lurker

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #1332 on: December 13, 2016, 09:11:12 AM »
+33
The problem was that it wasn't a "real" marxist-vegan restaurant. A "real" marxist-vegan restaurant has never been tried, but would work perfectly!
"I'm really boring. My current hobbies right now are playing Animal Crossing on the DS and... I dunno, I did a bit of knitting last night for the first time in months after boy broke up with me over the phone (I can only cast on and knit stitch though). I surf the internet like every other person in the entire fucking world. I constantly have ideas that I never follow through on. I want to be a nurse someday. I want to drive. I nearly got my licence a few years ago but blacked out at the wheel due to my (90% now-cured) anorexia and haven't driven since."

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #1333 on: December 13, 2016, 10:31:32 AM »
+3
The problem was not how the vegan restaurant ran things, the problem was how their competition ran things!
The problem was that it wasn't a "real" marxist-vegan restaurant. A "real" marxist-vegan restaurant has never been tried, but would work perfectly!
:goonsay:
Message me when the next SASS clone gets started

nerdball

• Cishet White Male
  • u w0t m8
  • Awards Deplorables Libertarian old White Chick United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #1335 on: December 17, 2016, 07:36:40 PM »
+17
tbf Gandhi really was a huge piece of shit.

Catfish Harasser

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #1336 on: December 17, 2016, 07:51:39 PM »
+4
Fair enough, and the same website also has an article detailing what a shithead John Lennon was: https://broadly.vice.com/en_us/article/you-dont-have-to-imagine-john-lennon-beat-women-and-childrenits-just-a-fact

a torrent of piss

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Fuck You Sea Dad
    • Awards
« Reply #1337 on: December 17, 2016, 08:32:22 PM »
+12
tbf Gandhi really was a huge piece of shit.
Fucker always tried to launch nukes at me.

Danger-Weiner

• Enemy Of The State
  • Emo Tablecloth Salesman
  • Awards Wounded Multiple Times in the Line of Posting Murderer Ambien posting Californian DeVry Lithuanian
    • Awards
« Reply #1338 on: December 17, 2016, 09:22:13 PM »
+1
paul mccartney was the true genius behind the beatles success anyway
Trigger warning: the second video contains powerful audio of the man’s fragmented urine stream.

Professor of Niggerology

• Unperson
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Inshallah! Goon or Ex-Goon Fascist United Statesian Sasstronaut
    • Awards
« Reply #1339 on: December 17, 2016, 10:26:58 PM »
+10
Fair enough, and the same website also has an article detailing what a shithead John Lennon was: https://broadly.vice.com/en_us/article/you-dont-have-to-imagine-john-lennon-beat-women-and-childrenits-just-a-fact
John Lennon was a degenerate who got what he deserved  :reagan:
FREE NEAT

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #1340 on: December 18, 2016, 12:17:19 AM »
+9
The Beatles are shit.

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Sasstronaut United Statesian Bah Jaysus!
    • Awards
« Reply #1341 on: December 18, 2016, 01:11:57 AM »
+9
george harrison was the true genius behind the beatles success anyway

Fixed
I am a lifelong physically disabled person and I happily identify as “disabled”, a part of the “disability rights movement” and when I am with other disabled people, I call myself a “crip”.

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #1342 on: December 18, 2016, 03:27:32 AM »
+5
No one is safe from being called out by SJWs, even Gandhi:

https://broadly.vice.com/en_us/article/gandhi-was-a-racist-who-forced-young-girls-to-sleep-in-bed-with-him?utm_source=dmfb
That's not even getting into the very high likelihood that he was gay for a I love cock more thanGermandoes bodybuilder.

J Dog

• Cishet White Male
  • Good luck Reality. Hope this turns out alright.
    • Awards
« Reply #1343 on: December 18, 2016, 12:11:46 PM »
+3
The Beatles are shit.

They're a New Kids on the Block level boy band that managed to produce two very good pop albums before they broke up.  Even if you're not a fan of their oeuvre, you have to admit that's still pretty remarkable. 

Catfish Harasser

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #1344 on: December 18, 2016, 01:37:19 PM »
+6
I can't honestly say the Beatles are just flat out shit. They were very good at what they did, they wrote songs that even I find catchy despite hating them, broadly speaking.

My problem with the Beatles is compared to everything else that came out of the 60s, there was just nothing that special about them. They were a polished pop band.

This is compounded by their legions of fans today who weren't alive back then (I certainly wasn't) who think they're the best band ever and even that they were "deep" songwriters, and for that they usually reference Lennon in particular. That John Lennon is a huge symbol of peace today is a joke to me, because his songs were middle school level compared to others at the time and the guy was a huge fucking asshole. He was a closet gay who liked Yoko because she looked like a guy, he beat all the women he was with, and he actually thought he was some kind of man of destiny because he wrote trite songs like "Imagine." He was also a junky but I think his drug use has been overblown in an attempt to make him look more edgy. He's no Townes Van Zandt.

I could go on, but every time I criticize the Beatles some asshole comes out of the woodwork to say "Well, man, you should listen to some of their deeper stuff." or "Try this song or this album and it will probably change your opinion."

Oh and I also read somewhere that members of the Beatles hung out with Jimmy Saville and might have also been into fucking kids, but I think that is just a rumor?

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
    • Awards
« Reply #1345 on: December 18, 2016, 03:25:40 PM »
+4
Truthfully I'm not a fan of the Beatles, I'm more of a Zeppelin/Stones/Doors guy. I think what made them so godlike in the eyes of the Boomers was first they were a huge teen pop sensation, which meant millions would love them forever or at least be nostalgic for them, if that was all they did. Second though, they managed to transcend that by going "deeper" with their music, throwing away the pop trappings and going full hippie, eastern, embracing the drug culture, and doing a meta commentary on what is "pop" with Sgt Pepper. As they "matured" their audience did as well, seeing it's own personal growth and aging paralleled with the band. And they broke up before they could really become washed up or over the hill, preserving them in amber. The fact that they never reunited (and once Lennon died, never could) solidified that forever.

That's not to say they didn't write great pop songs, and that they didn't have their own moments of genius--you could see it to varying degrees in some of their post Beatles work as well. I can appreciate what they did, it doesn't do anything for me personally.

In SJW news, I wasn't sure if this should go here or in the black thread:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogwNYf1HemM" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogwNYf1HemM</a>

:cenalol:

Psycho Dad

• Cishet White Male
  • Eat a bowl of dicks, Sparky.
  • Awards old United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon Scrooge cold, dead hands The Gentry For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Methodist Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #1346 on: December 18, 2016, 05:01:48 PM »
+2
Beatles had some good songs, some mediocre songs. Their main contribution to the pop music world was the idea of "reinvention", changing their music to suit fans of the time, contributing to their longevity and consequently name branding and sales. Musicians like Madonna would amp that up to 11.

Then sometimes, Beatles songs were done better by guys who covered their songs, once again contributing to sales/royalties:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=660a3z7r2_4" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=660a3z7r2_4</a>

Fuck signatures.

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #1347 on: December 18, 2016, 05:51:45 PM »
Hey guys thanks for the thoughtful responses in defense of the 1960s version of Menudo but tbh just like all pop boy band they're SHIT.

Obese and Triggered

• Cishet White Male
  • Prince Regent of the Incelibate Cucked Kingdom
  • Awards Sasstronaut Fucked a lesbian United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands old Boy Scout Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #1348 on: December 18, 2016, 07:46:40 PM »
+2
Hey guys thanks for the thoughtful responses in defense of the 1960s version of Menudo but tbh just like all pop boy band they're SHIT.

Menudo rules, you ignorant jackass!  :clint:

:myecred:

Psycho Dad

• Cishet White Male
  • Eat a bowl of dicks, Sparky.
  • Awards old United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon Scrooge cold, dead hands The Gentry For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Methodist Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #1349 on: December 18, 2016, 10:39:43 PM »
+4

need that fuckin wall stat
Fuck signatures.