;

Author Topic: SJW Watch 2016: The Left Eats Itself in an Orouboros of Faggot Proportions  (Read 205137 times)

Pleasant Rectal Itch

• Unperson
  • Lookin' for someone to scratch that itch ;)
  • Awards The Gentry Artist Fuck you, dad! Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red
    • Awards
Re: SJW Watch 2016: The Left Eats Itself in an Orouboros of Faggot Proportions
« Reply #1350 on: December 19, 2016, 01:05:43 AM »
+1
lmao lmbo

http://heatst.com/culture-wars/marxist-vegan-restaurant-closes-after-customers-no-longer-willing-to-wait-40-minutes-for-a-sandwich/

They should have just marketed it as an Authentic 1980s Soviet Experience!

So, in a no-win situation, and discovering first hand the troubles that have plagued Communism for more than a century, the restaurant was forced to close its doors. As one community member put it, they discovered that “you can’t make payroll and your bills with Facebook and Tumblr ‘likes.'”

They should have learned from good 'ol Doobie when he wanted to get a bank loan and said that he should because he had a lot of FaceBook likes.

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #1351 on: December 19, 2016, 06:54:33 AM »
+9
If Doobie had held on just a little longer he could have rebranded the Frog Dog as the Pepe Dog and watched his sales skyrocket.

:smugpepe:

Catfish Harasser

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #1352 on: December 19, 2016, 12:33:05 PM »
+4
the problem with doobie is it seemed like the whole thing was on a whim and it only went as far as it did because of autistic something awful posters. you gotta be pretty dedicated to make any restaurant work, or so they say.

and then i guess he tried to open up an auto shop or something? i stopped paying attention a long time ago.

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #1353 on: December 19, 2016, 04:19:07 PM »
No, he just played some fremium auto shop mobile phone game that was tied to The Doghouse's Facebook.

Pleasant Rectal Itch

• Unperson
  • Lookin' for someone to scratch that itch ;)
  • Awards The Gentry Artist Fuck you, dad! Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #1354 on: December 20, 2016, 12:12:34 AM »
+2
If Doobie had held on just a little longer he could have rebranded the Frog Dog as the Pepe Dog and watched his sales skyrocket.

:smugpepe:

:reagan:

the problem with doobie is it seemed like the whole thing was on a whim and it only went as far as it did because of autistic something awful posters. you gotta be pretty dedicated to make any restaurant work, or so they say.

and then i guess he tried to open up an auto shop or something? i stopped paying attention a long time ago.

He did have an auto repair shop for a short time where he was the only customer. This restaurant reminded me of Doobie because of the same things that caused his Dog Shack to crash and burn (even though he claims the owner of the building was selling it to a funeral home so they could raze it to pave paradise and put up a expand their parking lot).

Doobie opening late morning and closing before dinner time, changing to opening early to serve breakfast and reheated gas station doughnuts, being closed on July 4th, turning people away because he either ran out of food or the delivery driver was late/didn't show up. It was a thrill ride from start to finish  :allears:

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #1355 on: December 20, 2016, 10:30:38 AM »
+9
You're probably right about that.

I mean the guy who lives there and actually owns the business and interacts with customers all day can't be trusted to set his own hours. It would have been better if he took the advice of some queer who's never been within 500 miles of the joint.

Rape Artist

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #1356 on: December 20, 2016, 01:06:29 PM »
+7
He did have an auto repair shop for a short time where he was the only customer.

doubt Doobie ran the numbers and made it work for him but starting a purposely failed auto garage business could be a nice way to write off about $30,000 while fixing your own vehicles

888 Didnt Read Shit

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Check your white privilege
  • Awards Jew Killed in the Line of Posting Drinkin' and Postin' Italian TNE Veteran Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #1357 on: December 24, 2016, 02:54:34 PM »
+4

:duckrage:

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #1358 on: December 24, 2016, 08:08:02 PM »
+16

Wow black people are willingly wanting to be put in chains now.

Tranny Drejo

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #1359 on: December 24, 2016, 09:34:17 PM »
+7

Wow black people are willingly wanting to be put in chains now.

Something Democrats have known and exploited for decades.

Ghostse

• 5000 Posters Club
  • ❨❨❨Tax-o-tron❩❩❩
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #1360 on: December 25, 2016, 04:56:58 AM »
+8
He looks in his 30s, she looks like she's 15.
Let me know when the next SASS spinoff starts.

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Better dead than red old Drinkin' and Postin' Classicist Fuck you, dad!
    • Awards
« Reply #1361 on: December 25, 2016, 07:01:07 AM »
+40

But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

Talcum X

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #1362 on: December 26, 2016, 08:24:55 AM »
+7
He looks in his 30s, she looks like she's 15.

This ad campaign was directed by one of Merkel's Chosen Few, Somali teens with great ideas and a desire to produce many children, in order to fulfill his dreams of making it as a Hollywood director so he has access to all those dang Jews.

Inshallah Mr. Merkel

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Better dead than red old Drinkin' and Postin' Classicist Fuck you, dad!
    • Awards
« Reply #1363 on: December 31, 2016, 08:58:31 PM »
+8

:adam:
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare