;

Author Topic: Long Live FatPeopleHate!  (Read 155001 times)

aboriginal deepthroat nail salon

• Cishet White Male
  • JIDF
  • popping shekels
  • Awards Deplorables Drinkin' and Postin' Classicist Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon 420
    • Awards
Re: The Fat and Obesity Thread
« Reply #25 on: November 15, 2014, 08:43:03 PM »
+1
Another thing fat people will probably never get to experience is the feeling you get when smoke a bowl after running 7-8 miles.  :reagan:

Realtalk post-gym blunts are proof there is a creator and he loves us.

DOMS is the shit, if a bit finicky as you become a more experienced lifter. Like ill work my arms like niggers in harvest season only to feel nothing the next day. People who bloo bloo bloo about muscle soreness are pussies. It can suck but it's no reason to stay out of the gym (not directed at anyone itt).

You guys are aware that Marijuana inhibits neogenesis, right? thats why hippies claim it cures/prevents cancer. http://www.thefreedictionary.com/neogenesis

It also fucks with your hormones and leads to increased estrogen levels.
Yeah Arnie smoked some weed in Pumping Iron but i can guarantee you he wasnt toking fat blunts every day after the gym. (also he was on roids)

Do you have a source for this because I'm not finding anything

I want to personally apologize to every reader who was hurt by the Sausage Party review. I failed you as a senior editor of this website and I failed you as an ally. I am wholly sorry for the pain and anger I caused you. I offer you no justification. I was blinded by my own whiteness existing inside a system of white supremacy. I must do better. I will do better.

[SWOLE]Grode Jar

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Shitlord
  • Awards Metal Fan Deplorables Generation Identitaire Drinkin' and Postin' Better dead than red The Gentry Goon or Ex-Goon old United Statesian Scrooge Texan For Dixie's land we'll take our stand!
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: November 16, 2014, 12:42:12 PM »
+2
I got bored on Facebook the other day and went friends list hopping to see what people I knew a decade ago were up to. Literally every person who ever called me fat in high school makes me look thin now.

I really wish I had gone to the 10yr.

Mine was the opposite.  Almost every single good looking person was still good looking and still in good shape.  Very few of the people had actually significantly changed from a looks standpoint, so that whole blowing people away at the 10 year high school reunion was not remotely a thing at mine. 

the woods

• Person Of Interest
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: November 17, 2014, 02:37:37 AM »
+1

Aran

• Cishet White Male
  • Paedofinder General
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator You can't know! Goon or Ex-Goon Motorcyclist cold, dead hands The Gentry Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: November 17, 2014, 04:01:04 AM »
+6
I got bored on Facebook the other day and went friends list hopping to see what people I knew a decade ago were up to. Literally every person who ever called me fat in high school makes me look thin now.

Mine was the opposite.  Almost every single good looking person was still good looking and still in good shape.  Very few of the people had actually significantly changed from a looks standpoint, so that whole blowing people away at the 10 year high school reunion was not remotely a thing at mine.

Oh yeah, the good looking, great shape people who were also relatively good people who treated people well still look amazing. The people who were in good shape and were huge assholes for no good reason and criticized others just for being different have taken a turn for the worse.

Like there was this classmate of mine, I don't know why the fuck he didn't become a male model right out of high school. He could probably still walk in uninvited to an Aeropostale/CK photo shoot and look like he was one of their top picks. He was also one of the chillest, nicest guys I've ever known, even to this day I don't really know anyone who's more personable than he was even as a teenager. You guys didn't know me as a teenager, but you can probably imagine how bad I was to be around - he never once treated me like anything but an equal.

I think being an asshole makes you fat and ugly over time.

Ghostse

• 5000 Posters Club
  • ❨❨❨Tax-o-tron❩❩❩
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: November 17, 2014, 04:12:04 AM »
+4
Dammit you guys, no one take that set up. Aran is just here for negative attention, don't give it to him.
Let me know when the next SASS spinoff starts.

Got Milk?

• Unperson
  • Awards Canuck Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon 420 Anglican Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #30 on: November 17, 2014, 05:25:06 AM »
+1
Another thing fat people will probably never get to experience is the feeling you get when smoke a bowl after running 7-8 miles.  :reagan:

Realtalk post-gym blunts are proof there is a creator and he loves us.

DOMS is the shit, if a bit finicky as you become a more experienced lifter. Like ill work my arms like niggers in harvest season only to feel nothing the next day. People who bloo bloo bloo about muscle soreness are pussies. It can suck but it's no reason to stay out of the gym (not directed at anyone itt).

You guys are aware that Marijuana inhibits neogenesis, right? thats why hippies claim it cures/prevents cancer. http://www.thefreedictionary.com/neogenesis

It also fucks with your hormones and leads to increased estrogen levels.
Yeah Arnie smoked some weed in Pumping Iron but i can guarantee you he wasnt toking fat blunts every day after the gym. (also he was on roids)

I dunno man, I'll smoke a blunt once or twice a week and I can still do ~70 pushups without stopping and grow a full beard in less than two weeks. This is without going to the gym, but doing physical labour for most of my living. Fuck, I wouldn't want more testosterone or I'd turn into a caveman. Does weed actually raise your estrogen levels, or do the levels rise because weed makes you hungry so you get fat if you smoke every day? Fatties always have more estrogen.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2014, 05:30:01 AM by Shmorky In Seoul »

[FLOUNCED]Blehnny Giblehts

• Unperson
  • Original Patients
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: November 17, 2014, 02:19:29 PM »
+8
The people who were in good shape and were huge assholes for no good reason and criticized others just for being different have taken a turn for the worse.

This didn't happen outside of a 1990s romcom, you fucking slug.

Autistic Yankee

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Autistic old The Gentry cold, dead hands Sasstronaut Scrooge Better dead than red Californian Goon or Ex-Goon Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: November 17, 2014, 02:24:40 PM »
+7

The goon fantasy is that all the super in shape alpha male jocks that got laid constantly in highschool, all grow up to be fat unemployed losers, while the nerdy goon virgin grows up to be some Zuckerburg like, multimillionaire playboy. 

:parsons: "Just wait until the 15 year reunion!  That's when I'll have my revenge!!!"   :parsons:

The reality is that the guys that were outgoing alpha males in highschool end up having the coolest jobs, the hottest wives and the must successful and fulfilling lives, while the autistic goons continue to wallow in freakish misery for the rest of their days.
:lomo2:    :lomo2:  
Chomp!  I'll totally be motivated to get off my ass, overcome my social anxiety and fear of failure and go to college once Bernie Sanders gives it to me for free like a handy from Lomos mom in an Arby's Men's room-I mean a Gender Inclusive Rest Facility.

Soup Her Pooper

• Cishet White Male
  • Non-shitposts: 0
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: November 17, 2014, 02:35:39 PM »
+5
I'd argue that there's a subset of nerds that achieve shit as adults, but generally they were above other dudes being alpha and scoring and were instead just doing their own (productive) thing. They have to be damned good at what they do or learn how to communicate like a human as an adult.

Of course none of the whiney dorks have any idea how important interacting with others is at a good job (and that all things equal, the boss is going to hire the worker that he likes).

Honestly, I had that horrible sad dork attitude when I was younger. Apparently I got over it as an adult probably by making friends that were socially well adjusted, confident people (that I would have silently/impotently raged against in high school). (getting big with strength training didn't hurt physically or mentally, either)
« Last Edit: November 17, 2014, 02:41:03 PM by Roberta Down-T Jr »
rofl I have a sig

[FLOUNCED]Blehnny Giblehts

• Unperson
  • Original Patients
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: November 17, 2014, 03:17:22 PM »
+20
The reality is that the guys that were outgoing alpha males in highschool end up having the coolest jobs, the hottest wives and the must successful and fulfilling lives, while the autistic goons continue to wallow in freakish misery for the rest of their days.

The reality is that life is complex and different for everyone, and any kind of broad sweep THIS ALWAYS HAPPENS/THIS NEVER HAPPENS schtick comes from a place of Supreme Gooniness. Sometimes the Jock grows up to be fat and unhappy, sometimes it goes well, sometimes he dies in a fatal carbon monoxide incident, sometimes he ends up with a perfect life and can't get any joy from it, sometimes his life sucks but he doesn't care because he found Jesus.

I get that jerking off hoping that Caricature X got his comeuppance and Caricature Y got the Good Ending provides balm to your soul but holy shit dude. Plus, who the fuck actually goes ALPHA MALES/AUTISTIC NERDS is this the fucking Breakfast Club or something?

Tranny Feet

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: November 17, 2014, 04:44:36 PM »
+20
If the barometer for your own personal success is calibrated on whether or not you have a better credit score than the meanies from high school, fucking kill yourself. Delete your FB and stop giving a fuck.

Dental Grade Dildo

• Cishet White Male
  • I'm going to assume you are black and didndonuffin
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: November 17, 2014, 05:54:17 PM »
+5
This thread has inspired me to go look up some of the high school people I had legitimately never googled let alone contacted in almost a decade, and it's depressing for an entirely different reason, which I hadn't expected: they're all so thoroughly normal and average. The weirdoes, the hotties, the retards, the alphas... they all look alright, not great, and almost all have office jobs. Nobody's 400 lbs with four divorces, nobody's a millionaire with a supermodel wife. The richest kid is at a low rung of the lawyer hierarchy, the poorest kid has an alright web developer job and shares 9gag.com links on Facebook.

When I compare them to my college friends - one's making a shitload of cash as an IBM consultant in Switzerland, another's dropped her law career to become a (probably unsuccessful) saxophonist, a third turned her humanities degree into an embassy job in Russia, a fourth just lists his job as "Scientist" and has a frighteningly goony beard - it helps me realize why exactly I dropped even my closest school friends like a rock in my freshman year, despite us living easily within "hanging out every couple of weeks" distance.

[SWOLE]Grode Jar

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Shitlord
  • Awards Metal Fan Deplorables Generation Identitaire Drinkin' and Postin' Better dead than red The Gentry Goon or Ex-Goon old United Statesian Scrooge Texan For Dixie's land we'll take our stand!
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: November 17, 2014, 07:15:59 PM »
+7
Now that I'm in my 30s, lots of people are starting to get middle aged fat though.  The next high school reunion will be the interesting one because some people will look 50, some will look 25, and some will look exactly their age at 38.  The dichotomy of looks will be huge at that one. 

All I know is that I will be the swolest motherfucker there because I'll be damned if I allow myself to become the stereotypical middle aged married fat fuck.

hair sniffing boner diary

• Enemy Of The State
  • designated kitchen warmer
  • Awards For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Scrooge Classicist Artist Better dead than red Ave Maria
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: November 17, 2014, 09:21:54 PM »
+5

"melted butter in a garbage bag" ahahaha  :reagan:

[SWOLE]Grode Jar

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Shitlord
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: November 17, 2014, 09:28:41 PM »
+1
HAHAHAHAHAHA :nixon:

Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire Californian 420 Scrooge Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: November 18, 2014, 12:29:34 AM »
+2
Did anyone else have any fatties in their high school get the lap band surgery?  There was one obese guy in my class who got the stomach stapling surgery, lost weight, and put it all back on within a few years.  To make things even worse he's balding like a 45 year old man now.

I sort of feel it's justified for trying to lose weight through cheating.  At the very least try to go bearmode. 

I just wanted to live a normal life.  Have a wife and kids, be a father.  But then my other side tells me that I want to get breast and butt implants and get a job working as a plus size model for Victoria's Secret.

Tranny Feet

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: November 18, 2014, 03:26:06 AM »
+2
People who get lap band surgery should be branded or some shit as a reminder of just how absolutely fucking pathetic they are.

wimpb

« Reply #42 on: November 18, 2014, 06:43:23 AM »
+2
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfxPWK47eLg" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfxPWK47eLg</a>

some nightmare fuel before i goto bed

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: November 18, 2014, 12:29:46 PM »
+7
lol @ how "people you may know" might as well just be renamed to "Trigger Warning: High School."

A kid who used to crack jokes at my expense wound up not really going anywhere. I can recognize all the locations of his pictures as ones which are in or around the town I grew up in. When I go home, I see concert flyers with his name on them, as the opener. He was a douchy musician then, but I feel like he's a chill guitar player, now. On one hand, "HA HA! You had an unexpected child and never left home!" but on the other hand, his kid is pretty damn cute and he probably knew from the get-go that if he wanted to be a musician, he'd have to make other sacrifices. I'm sure if I bumped into him, he would remember me as the goofy kid from Spanish class, but I'd imagine he would be totally chill and maybe even be like "Sorry we were dicks in Spanish class." To be fair, I was pretty quiet/strange, in that class.

I chalk that shit up to either "HA HA!" or "Oh, that's cool you would up doing that." Sorta the same concept as anything beyond "Would/Wouldn't" is creepy stalker shit.

If you see an ex-bully's profile pic and it inspires you to post an 8 page screed to the internet, you probably need to evaluate why you haven't met your own expectations, in life.

Goons will never understand how people grow up and move past childish bullshit that happened yesteryear. They'll never come face to face with their arch-nemesis from middle school at the a Christmas party, initiate painfully awkward small talk, then get around to being like "Remember how we used to fight, back then?" "HA HA! Yea, remember when we got 3 weeks detention for beating each other up on the playground?!"

So many life lessons will be missed due to internet posting.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2014, 12:36:24 PM by blasting_asshole »

Drinkerton National Shitposting Agency

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Alconauts
  • We Never Sleep Sober
  • Awards Deplorables Scrooge old United Statesian Better dead than red Deutscher Drinkin' and Postin' Took down a Goon Wounded in the line of posting. Took down a Moderator Sasstronaut TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: November 18, 2014, 12:53:42 PM »
+3
I have a frienemy in hs and we'd go from being bros to hating each other, all four years. He was one of the most charismatic people my age when I met him. He was a better athlete than me without even really trying, had a latin swagger about him, and man did he bag a laundry list of the hottest chicks at the school.

When facebook got big, I hesitated looking him up, I was sure I was gonna be all jelly of his hot wife and cool life, but nope. He's a balding boring looking guy with a tedious tech job and a super bland wife who works as a youth pastor and fills her and his feed with stupid jesus shit all day.

I really just wanna ask what the hell happened. In HS he wouldn't have looked at his current wife for two seconds, much less fucked her, and thats who he's married to now. Hell, my ex wife was way, way hotter.

nerdball

• Cishet White Male
  • u w0t m8
  • Awards Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian White Chick old Libertarian
    • Awards
« Reply #45 on: November 18, 2014, 02:40:53 PM »
+9

cis scum 1.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • theres no going back
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin Drinkin' and Postin' Took Out 15 Furries in One Shot Took down a Goon Took down a Moderator cold, dead hands Wounded in the line of posting. United Statesian Rethuglikkkan Classicist Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: November 18, 2014, 07:48:15 PM »
+14
you've spoken about how he has a wife and he's probably happily married with a rich fulfilling spiritual life and loves his stable job that lets him spend time with his family, while you mentioned you have an exwife and looking up 'frenemies' from highschool on facebook

are you sure you came out the winner here? :stewart:

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Alconauts
  • We Never Sleep Sober
  • Awards Deplorables Scrooge old United Statesian Better dead than red Deutscher Drinkin' and Postin' Took down a Goon Wounded in the line of posting. Took down a Moderator Sasstronaut TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: November 18, 2014, 07:53:46 PM »
+5
you've spoken about how he has a wife and he's probably happily married with a rich fulfilling spiritual life and loves his stable job that lets him spend time with his family, while you mentioned you have an exwife and looking up 'frenemies' from highschool on facebook

are you sure you came out the winner here? :stewart:

All fair points, but I wouldn't trade places with him. I get to travel, do as I please, all my money is mine alone, and my job is fun and creatively fulfilling. Plus the sexual variety, too.

I doubt he'd trade places with me, either, but still, my point is I thought I'd be all jealous of him. He's living a bland life, which I didn't see coming.

cis scum 1.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • theres no going back
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin Drinkin' and Postin' Took Out 15 Furries in One Shot Took down a Goon Took down a Moderator cold, dead hands Wounded in the line of posting. United Statesian Rethuglikkkan Classicist Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: November 18, 2014, 08:10:33 PM »
+7
Why is having a loving wife, a good family, rewarding job and fulfilling spiritual life 'bland'? It's pretty fucking good, actually, and objectively* so.

:jesse:

*citation:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LB5YkmjalDg" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LB5YkmjalDg</a>

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Alconauts
  • We Never Sleep Sober
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: November 18, 2014, 08:13:09 PM »
+5
Why is having a loving wife, a good family, rewarding job and fulfilling spiritual life 'bland'? It's pretty fucking good, actually, and objectively* so.

:jesse:

I don't want a loving wife who is a bland uptight bible thumper.
Who said good family? On facebook EVERYONE presents their family as good.
Rewarding job? He's an IT janitor. I'm the one with the fulfilling job. Don't pad your argument.
Fulfilling spiritual life? You get all that from his wife filling their feeds with 888 fwd:fwd:fwd: jesus shit? Again, don't pad.