;

Author Topic: It Happened To Me: I Pretended To Be A Victim For Pageviews; The XOJane Thread  (Read 119399 times)

(((🍆🍆🍆)))

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
+20
One of the hallmarks of Gen Yner thinking is that all relationships, friendships, etc. have to be transactional.  So if the ratio of female orgasm to male orgasm is off in their mind, they should be dropped immediately.

:goonette: "I went down on my boyfriend 10 times in the last month and he only went down on me six times.  Time to sever"

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
+2
One of the hallmarks of Gen Yner thinking is that all relationships, friendships, etc. have to be transactional.  So if the ratio of female orgasm to male orgasm is off in their mind, they should be dropped immediately.

:goonette: "I went down on my boyfriend 10 times in the last month and he only went down on me six times.  Time to sever"
I've come to treat all my relationships(friend or otherwise) superficially now. The mystery of me keeps people interested(I've had family and long term friends tell me they don't know anything about me) plus there is no real baggage when someone eventually ghosts the other.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2017, 01:47:42 PM by The Watcher »
Message me when the next SASS clone gets started

Bitch-Ass Nigger

• Enemy Of The State
  • Allow me to demonstrate the skill of Shaolin
  • Awards Punk's not dead!
    • Awards
+3

I've come to treat all my relationships(friend or otherwise) superficially now. The mystery of me keeps people interested(I've had family and long term friends tell me they don't know anything about me) plus there is no real baggage when someone eventually ghosts the other.
this is exactly the kind of shit autistic and boring people do. just stay quiet and hope nobody will find out that they're actually boring and stupid.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
+5

this is exactly the kind of shit autistic and boring people do. just stay quiet and hope nobody will find out that they're actually boring and stupid.
No I'm quite conversational outgoing in social situations. I just don't actually share a lot about myself and stick to inane banter.

Bitch-Ass Nigger

• Enemy Of The State
  • Allow me to demonstrate the skill of Shaolin
  • Awards Punk's not dead!
    • Awards

No I'm quite conversational outgoing in social situations. I just don't actually share a lot about myself and stick to inane banter.
oh yeah? do the bitches love you long time?

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
+5

oh yeah? do the bitches love you long time?
Usually for the amount of time that a few drinks and or $300 (+ the cost of a motel room) can get.

Aran

• Cishet White Male
  • Paedofinder General
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Boy Scout You can't know! cold, dead hands The Gentry Motorcyclist Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
+22
I tell everyone everything about me. The less interested they are the more I tell them.

Cishonorable Discharge

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
+1
I tell everyone everything about me. The less interested they are the more I tell them.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UlmzT2LREc" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UlmzT2LREc</a>
This post brought to you by SOUL TRANN