;

Author Topic: Imgur Hates Death of Niggers and Embrace Jews  (Read 9823 times)

Mad at the Internet

• Unperson
  • Alconauts
  • wuts halperning?
  • Awards Texan Deplorables Seaman (lol) Killed in the Line of Posting Something Wonderful TNE Veteran Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! United Statesian
    • Awards
Re: Imgur Hates Death of Niggers and Embrace Jews
« Reply #50 on: March 04, 2015, 11:16:42 AM »
TNE got a million billion years free hosting.

Is Hangles doing anything with that or has he disappeared from the internet "forever"?

Martin Looter King

• Cishet White Male
  • Allah Cuntbar, Piss be upon him
  • Awards Killed in the Line of Posting United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon Libertarian 420 old
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: March 04, 2015, 02:21:01 PM »
+1
Fagmins, can we send this thread off to Allah?
she has an weird expression (or face) and i'm just not into it at all :shrug:

i mean im not saying she's ugly or wouldn't bang, she's utterly forgettable to me and deffo not my type

edit: might as well clarify further before the chimpouts over mlady: yes yes shes like an 8 or a 9 or whatever no need to get the fedoras out but im sure she appreciates the white knighting

edit 2: wait wait seriously i just reread the page and is she really 15? i thought that he was joking at first but is he actually serious? because take that fucking picture down if it's the case you fucking weirdo what the fuck

Renegade Jew

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: March 04, 2015, 03:25:30 PM »
+3
lol remember when someone lost their job fucking with TNE?  They worked at the hosting company or some shit.

https://web.archive.org/web/20070301190110/http://sass.buttes.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=683

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist Took Down an Admin You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: March 04, 2015, 11:54:46 PM »
+1
TNE got a million billion years free hosting.

Is Hangles doing anything with that or has he disappeared from the internet "forever"?

He's just waiting til the time is right for Bloodrocket 2.0