;

Author Topic: Goons Debate and Discuss Nigger Heart Transplant Recipient and Aspiring Rapper  (Read 18689 times)

Autistic Yankee

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Autistic old cold, dead hands The Gentry Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut Scrooge Californian Boy Scout
    • Awards
A few follow up points:

* The protocols for transplants have been developed over the years by very smart doctors and ethicists.  As cold as they may seem to the outsider, they are in place for many reasons.  I get paid to do this stuff for a living and have had to explain to some very sick and deserving people that co-opting them for one person, any person, is a tragedy.  There are always people who try to get around the protocols, and there are multiple examples. You name it: Mickey Mantle, David Crosby etc.  To me, each is just as much a scumbag as this kid (and his champions) for their abuse of the system.  But, and this is pretty crucial, these named examples (who happen to be drug addicted whites) did not use their ill-gotten chance to harm other people. 

*Also, Crosby, Mantle and any other mi-/bi-llionaire jumping the queue, paid for the privilege from their own pocket.  This kid did not.  So "the public taxpayer" who effectively funded this may feel their criticisms of this charade have a bit more weight.  You may read choose to read "public taxpayer" as a euphemism in any way you choose. 

* This kid had >10 arrests as a teen before his surgery.  He had an ankle monitor on at the time of his transplant.  What happened in the meantime before he went out in a blaze of glory?  Was this last incident just a misunderstanding as he was on his way home from church and this is another event perpetrated by the systemic abuse of the white devil?  Was he turnin' his life around? Was he on the verge of signing that aspiring rapper record contract? Was he gettin' his life together an' goin' ta college?  Well, judging by the photographic selfie legacy, no.  The "meantime" was likely a continuation of thug behavior, sandwiched around the transplant and recovery times.  Recharging his battery, if you will.  I'm willing to bet that post-recovery, there was a trail of robbery and violence working up to the truly mind-boggling final act.

* Hindsight being 20-20, this yoof should never have been a candidate for a transplant.  That said, as a professional, my view remains that any person on a transplant list willing to commit to the life-changing requirements needed, regardless of race, gender ... blahblahblah, absolutely deserves the chance to benefit from the opportunities presented by medical science.  My posts here are not a condemnation of any group, but instead of a subgroup who have chosen to live in an anti-social manner while choosing to benefit from the largesse of that social system when it is convenient for them.  And, of course, of the uneducated, myopic and ignorant masses who martyr such scum.  You're either in the system or you're out.  Having it both ways merits any criticism applicable.

* People on the publicly-funded transplant lists just had the process made harder for them.  That's the last thing they need.  That's will be this kid's greatest legacy.  And if nothing else, he deserves to be condemned with every name in the book for that.

Nice post.  You know a lot about this stuff.   What do you think about the idea of legalizing the organ trade and allowing people to buy and sell hearts for transplant?  It would dramatically increase the supply of hearts right?  (Donor has to be willing obviously.  Not talking about that Micheal Bay Scarlett Johansson movie here)
:lomo2:    :lomo2:  
Chomp!  I'll totally be motivated to get off my ass, overcome my social anxiety and fear of failure and go to college once Bernie Sanders gives it to me for free like a handy from Lomos mom in an Arby's Men's room-I mean a Gender Inclusive Rest Facility.

muslim batman

• Unperson
    • Awards
A few follow up points:

* The protocols for transplants have been developed over the years by very smart doctors and ethicists.  As cold as they may seem to the outsider, they are in place for many reasons.  I get paid to do this stuff for a living and have had to explain to some very sick and deserving people that co-opting them for one person, any person, is a tragedy.  There are always people who try to get around the protocols, and there are multiple examples. You name it: Mickey Mantle, David Crosby etc.  To me, each is just as much a scumbag as this kid (and his champions) for their abuse of the system.  But, and this is pretty crucial, these named examples (who happen to be drug addicted whites) did not use their ill-gotten chance to harm other people. 

*Also, Crosby, Mantle and any other mi-/bi-llionaire jumping the queue, paid for the privilege from their own pocket.  This kid did not.  So "the public taxpayer" who effectively funded this may feel their criticisms of this charade have a bit more weight.  You may read choose to read "public taxpayer" as a euphemism in any way you choose. 

* This kid had >10 arrests as a teen before his surgery.  He had an ankle monitor on at the time of his transplant.  What happened in the meantime before he went out in a blaze of glory?  Was this last incident just a misunderstanding as he was on his way home from church and this is another event perpetrated by the systemic abuse of the white devil?  Was he turnin' his life around? Was he on the verge of signing that aspiring rapper record contract? Was he gettin' his life together an' goin' ta college?  Well, judging by the photographic selfie legacy, no.  The "meantime" was likely a continuation of thug behavior, sandwiched around the transplant and recovery times.  Recharging his battery, if you will.  I'm willing to bet that post-recovery, there was a trail of robbery and violence working up to the truly mind-boggling final act.

* Hindsight being 20-20, this yoof should never have been a candidate for a transplant.  That said, as a professional, my view remains that any person on a transplant list willing to commit to the life-changing requirements needed, regardless of race, gender ... blahblahblah, absolutely deserves the chance to benefit from the opportunities presented by medical science.  My posts here are not a condemnation of any group, but instead of a subgroup who have chosen to live in an anti-social manner while choosing to benefit from the largesse of that social system when it is convenient for them.  And, of course, of the uneducated, myopic and ignorant masses who martyr such scum.  You're either in the system or you're out.  Having it both ways merits any criticism applicable.

* People on the publicly-funded transplant lists just had the process made harder for them.  That's the last thing they need.  That's will be this kid's greatest legacy.  And if nothing else, he deserves to be condemned with every name in the book for that.

Nice post.  You know a lot about this stuff.   What do you think about the idea of legalizing the organ trade and allowing people to buy and sell hearts for transplant?  It would dramatically increase the supply of hearts right?  (Donor has to be willing obviously.  Not talking about that Micheal Bay Scarlett Johansson movie here)
There would be some serious ethical concerns that might be difficult to police. Meanwhile, I struggle to see how the supply increases significantly.
Dont disparage an entire group and say anything that could imply or lead to violence against that group.
#KillAllWhiteMen

gaaaayyyyyy

• Unperson
    • Awards
There would be some serious ethical concerns that might be difficult to police. Meanwhile, I struggle to see how the supply increases significantly.

China starts monetizing state dissidents

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Lithuanian Better dead than red Ave Maria Seaman (lol) cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon old Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
The market is already flooded with Chinese-made shit.

muslim batman

• Unperson
    • Awards

China starts monetizing state dissidents

Can't put a price on human lives, but their kidneys, a healthy liver, their heart...
Dont disparage an entire group and say anything that could imply or lead to violence against that group.
#KillAllWhiteMen

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • Head, Dangerous & Elective surgery Mazzoni Center
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian Libertarian 420 Better dead than red Scrooge The Gentry cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon old
    • Awards
Will I be able to get my wife some tiny-toes transplants?

Fade to Vanilla

• Cishet White Male
  • Goon Institute
  • Kinda patronizing and cunty
    • Awards

In some countries, including here in Singapore, this is already in place, for kidneys at least. But the people most interested in volunteering (the indigent) are also the least likely to be capable donors due to chronic malnutrition, exposure to disease and pollution and the general various perils of being poor, so the overall quality of organs available will be ... well, poor.  Not to mention the survival rate of the donors is impacted and this gets factored into the equation.  Some 110 lb guy who wants to give up a kidney is not gonna get a good long-term prognosis.  For heart/lung etc. there is still a local stigma about donating critical organs due to religious reasons, despite, for example, almost all Singaporeans being cremated, which makes the need for organs "in the afterlife' moot.  It's a weird market, but I must admit a macabre fascination to how it would evolve in the open market.

Thankfully, I am hopeful that advances in stem cell and other research can effectively nullify this need in a generation or so.

Goddamnit E/N.

Concerned Pyschologist

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
Did this black teenager really deserve a heart that could have gone to a 90 year old white millionaire who made his fortune off the backs of east Asian slave labor? makes u think

Like gay apple ceo Tim Cook?

The funny thing is steve jobs really did pay to get liver transplants by fake-domiciling in Tennessee. And he died a few years later anyway

That has more to do with Jobs being an arrogant SOB who fell into naturopathy bullshit until it was too late. From what I understand, Jobs cancer was fairly treatable but he chose to forego conventional medical treatment for space dust and snake oil.

Autistic Yankee

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Autistic old cold, dead hands The Gentry Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut Scrooge Californian Boy Scout
    • Awards
A few follow up points:

"Ms Lafounda Jenkins?  Is your *caugh* snort * husband here *snort* giggle*.   No?  You say you are unmarried?  Ok well please have a seat over here.  I'm afraid I have bad news for you.  Your son, Tyroneefus has passed away.  I tried to save him, but medical technology doesn't yet have a cure for 19 bullet holes to the chest.  If there is a shining light to this tragedy, it's that none of the bullets managed to pierce your sons heart.  In fact, his heart is quite healthy!  And if we act fast, we might be able to harvest it and use it as a donor heart for a terminally ill patient of ours.  Your son could save a life!
 :say:

Awe hell naw.  You ain't cuttin mah boys heart out, you fuckin witch doctor.  He a good boy.  He turnin his life around.  Lawd Jesus, he gonna pass over whole and intact.
 :rose:

The hospital is willing to pay you $1,000 cash for your sons heart

CUT DAT MOTHA FUCKA UP!!!  How much for his legs?  I sell you his ears for $250!
 :rose:

Chomp!  I'll totally be motivated to get off my ass, overcome my social anxiety and fear of failure and go to college once Bernie Sanders gives it to me for free like a handy from Lomos mom in an Arby's Men's room-I mean a Gender Inclusive Rest Facility.

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Lithuanian Better dead than red Ave Maria Seaman (lol) cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon old Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards

In some countries, including here in Singapore, this is already in place, for kidneys at least. But the people most interested in volunteering (the indigent) are also the least likely to be capable donors due to chronic malnutrition, exposure to disease and pollution and the general various perils of being poor, so the overall quality of organs available will be ... well, poor.  Not to mention the survival rate of the donors is impacted and this gets factored into the equation.  Some 110 lb guy who wants to give up a kidney is not gonna get a good long-term prognosis.  For heart/lung etc. there is still a local stigma about donating critical organs due to religious reasons, despite, for example, almost all Singaporeans being cremated, which makes the need for organs "in the afterlife' moot.  It's a weird market, but I must admit a macabre fascination to how it would evolve in the open market.

Thankfully, I am hopeful that advances in stem cell and other research can effectively nullify this need in a generation or so.
How long until we're raising braindead test tube clones to harvest organs from?

Autistic Yankee

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
Did this black teenager really deserve a heart that could have gone to a 90 year old white millionaire who made his fortune off the backs of east Asian slave labor? makes u think

Like gay apple ceo Tim Cook?

The funny thing is steve jobs really did pay to get liver transplants by fake-domiciling in Tennessee. And he died a few years later anyway

That has more to do with Jobs being an arrogant SOB who fell into naturopathy bullshit until it was too late. From what I understand, Jobs cancer was fairly treatable but he chose to forego conventional medical treatment for space dust and snake oil.

This is correct.  Same exact story happened with Bob Marley.  He had a tumor on his big toe or some shit and instead of going to the doctor to have it removed, he just prayed to Rhasta and tried to heal it with voodoo magic nonsense.  Eventually when it started to get worse he went to an actual doctor but by then it was too late and the cancer had spread.

marlon perkins

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
    • Awards

Have you been paying attention to the SA forums?

:geithner:
"In the end, I believe that prosperity allows more room for people to bellyache.
, Sterling G Mace"

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards

Sorry. Healthy test tube clones.

Fade to Vanilla

• Cishet White Male
  • Goon Institute
    • Awards

Laffo

Goddamnit E/N.

Ghostse

• 5000 Posters Club
  • ❨❨❨Tax-o-tron❩❩❩
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
Ok, so honest hate time:Self honest hate.

I talked to a friend, apparently my information is out of date: Race is no longer really part of the donor/recipient equation - at least directly*. Apparently they still try to match Race when possible to line up secondary factors, but as long as you have the same blood type, you might get a nigger, chink, or spic heart if you need a transplant.

Think of that as motivation to hit the gym.

Bonus Lulz: Blacks have the lowest short and long term survival rates for transplants, even when you correct for income, insurance, eduation, and lifestyle.

http://www.news-medical.net/news/20100601/Race-matching-among-donors-and-recipients-has-no-effect-on-survival-rates-Study.aspx

* You are obviously more likely to match with someone of your Race on secondary factors. My friend (medically trained but not involved in cardiology) also suggested to me that matching markers have improved over the years. So the study results might be slightly skewed (AKA the further you go back in time, the more likely donor/recipient were the same race, and the more likely the recipient died or rejected the heart for reasons that would have been corrected today) but most likely not enough to invalidate the findings.
Let me know when the next SASS spinoff starts.

SSOUL TRANN

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Plexxed
  • ♪♫ play that tranny card fat white boy ♫♪
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Wounded in the line of posting. old Better dead than red Libertarian United Statesian Scrooge Self-loathing Goon or Ex-Goon The Gentry
    • Awards

I talked to a friend, apparently my information is out of date: Race is no longer really part of the donor/recipient equation - at least directly*. Apparently they still try to match Race when possible to line up secondary factors, but as long as you have the same blood type, you might get a nigger, chink, or spic heart if you need a transplant.

Bonus Lulz: Blacks have the lowest short and long term survival rates for transplants, even when you correct for income, insurance, eduation, and lifestyle.
Even disembodied organs hate niggers.  Go figure.
"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen."

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposts by an idiot, full of sound and fury
  • Awards Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands Californian old
    • Awards

It's not so much that the organs hate niggers, they just emulate their host and stop working.

cis scum 1.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • theres no going back
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin Drinkin' and Postin' Took Out 15 Furries in One Shot Took down a Moderator Took down a Goon Rethuglikkkan United Statesian Wounded in the line of posting. cold, dead hands Classicist Better dead than red
    • Awards

It's not so much that the organs hate niggers, they just emulate their host and stop working.

:mott:

Fade to Vanilla

• Cishet White Male
  • Goon Institute
    • Awards

Goddamnit E/N.

VFW

• Unperson
  • Alconauts
  • Bury my keyboard at shitposter's knee
  • Awards Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon tfw no gf because jews Anonymous TNE Veteran Sasstronaut BYOB
    • Awards

Beautifully stated, monsieur. Cheers.

Martin Looter King

• Cishet White Male
  • Allah Cuntbar, Piss be upon him
  • Awards Killed in the Line of Posting old 420 Libertarian United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards

Fagmins, lock thread and send off to Allah.  Our work is done here.
she has an weird expression (or face) and i'm just not into it at all :shrug:

i mean im not saying she's ugly or wouldn't bang, she's utterly forgettable to me and deffo not my type

edit: might as well clarify further before the chimpouts over mlady: yes yes shes like an 8 or a 9 or whatever no need to get the fedoras out but im sure she appreciates the white knighting

edit 2: wait wait seriously i just reread the page and is she really 15? i thought that he was joking at first but is he actually serious? because take that fucking picture down if it's the case you fucking weirdo what the fuck

Renegade Jew

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards

888 Didnt Read Shit

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Check your white privilege
  • Awards Jew Killed in the Line of Posting Drinkin' and Postin' Italian Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran
    • Awards
I can say with reasonable confidence that most of SS would do more with that heart than that nigger did.

Granted, most of y'all would have just sat around posting on a niggerdeath forum with it, but that's still better than being a murderous nigger.

Triggered by Pepe

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards

Holy fuck. Bravo.

Drain The Swamp And Fill It With Piss

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • gas the I love cock more than jews does
  • Awards Killed in the Line of Posting TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon Fuck you, dad! United Statesian You can't know! Soldier The Gentry Classicist cold, dead hands
    • Awards

:kaneclap:
This forum, like all iterations before it was started by a small group of people, many of whom have been posting together on various spinoffs going on 15 years now.

Dog's plans for the forum have been extensively discussed with 3 of the other 4 fagmins, via group PM, over a period of months.

The only ones "subverting" the forum here are the swole cru/wn/alt rightards who, by their own admission, want to change this forum from what it was, was intended to be, and what the former and current owners want it to be.