;

Author Topic: Germanistan & The New Swedish Caliphate: European Migrant Crisis  (Read 278264 times)

The Goon Patroon

• Unperson
    • Awards
Re: Germanistan & The New Swedish Caliphate: European Migrant Crisis
« Reply #25 on: September 07, 2015, 10:42:29 AM »
+3
I love how they're basically treating the migrants as products, they must be off their rockers to think that the 3rd world filth will just stay where the EU decides them to stay instead of say, going to Germany/Sweden/etc.

Also, these "quotas" are not solving anything, you don't add fuel to the fire if you don't want it to burn any longer.

nerdball

• Cishet White Male
  • wut
  • Awards Deplorables Libertarian old White Chick United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: September 07, 2015, 10:51:33 AM »
+7
'They're NOT refugees, they're migrants after a German life': Hungarian PM claims thousands fleeing war zones should stay in Turkey because they are no longer in danger

Large numbers of migrants entering Europe should be seen as immigrants, not as refugees, because they are seeking a 'German life' and refuse to stay in the first safe country they reach, Hungary's prime minister said today.

Viktor Orban, a right-wing populist whose robust handling of the migrant crisis has drawn both condemnation and praise, also said the EU should consider providing financial support to countries such as Turkey which are near to the conflict zones so that migrants stay there and do not move on.

Syrians, Iraqis and others entering Greece, Macedonia, Serbia or Hungary are safe in those countries and, in line with EU rules, should have their asylum applications processed there, Orban told a gathering of Hungarian diplomats in Budapest.

'If they want to continue on from Hungary, it's not because they are in danger, it's because they want something else,' he said, adding that the migrants' target was Germany and 'a German life' not physical safety.

His comments came as President Francois Hollande warned that without a united EU policy to share the burden of migrants, the borderless Schengen system would collapse.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3224896/Austria-brings-border-checks-stop-migrants-entering-Europe.html

:reagan:

J Dog

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: September 07, 2015, 11:14:52 AM »
+12
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-34173720
Migrant crisis: Influx will change Germany, says Merkel

No shit.  Everything you value as a society--liberty, democracy, tolerance, secular government, the rule of law, economic prosperity, and so on--will be torn down because you let a bunch of violent, illiterate nutjobs form backwards religious communities in your country.

War is the natural state of mankind and whatever peace and prosperity we've managed to eek out over the last 30 years was bought with the blood of millions through violent conflict, superiority of arms and the willingness to fight to preserve our values.  This immigration policy is tantamount to cultural suicide.

OSI

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • For Dixie's Land we'll make our stand
  • Awards Classicist Arizona TNE Veteran Fascist Soldier For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Prepper cold, dead hands The Gentry Ave Maria
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: September 07, 2015, 12:08:55 PM »
+20
MM and Rocket can attest to how a thread on my FB about how "This shit is coming to America and we need to figure out how to deal with it NOW" turned into a shitstorm of epic proportions when a bleeding heart dilettante had issues with the idea that these weren't poor refugees.

These people are literally insane.

bigperm

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: September 07, 2015, 12:56:49 PM »
+14
We toss around the word "cuckold" a lot on this corner of the internet, but this is really what's going on here. European leaders and leftists in those countries are actively trying to import a new people.

There is NO reason that the EU can't pay to house these migrants in Turkey, the Golan heights, Egypt, or islands in the Mediterranean. The Australian policy of firmly telling refugees that ANYONE without a visa - unaccompanied children, skilled workers, the whole nine yards, will NEVER live in Australia is fucking brilliant. The fact that Europeans have no even given it a second thought is a major sign that leaders want this.

White folks was in the caves while we was building empires!

We built pyramids before Donald Trump even knew what architecture was…

We taught philosophy and astrology and mathematics before Socrates and them Greek homos ever got around to it

A Serpico Amongst Mods [02|Feb 10:33 AM]:   (I always agree with BP :smug: )

mustard gas effect

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #30 on: September 07, 2015, 01:46:03 PM »
+7

Germans should of elected a party that cares about them, instead of this anti-german woman.

Catfish Harasser

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: September 07, 2015, 01:50:33 PM »
+4
what the hell kind of elected official shows public contempt for their nation's flag?

also why the hell are those immigrant men tossing the water away? if they are too good for handouts what the fuck are they immigrating for?

Colonial Sanders

• Unperson
  • Awards Better dead than red United Statesian Anonymous
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: September 07, 2015, 02:10:25 PM »
+2
also why the hell are those immigrant men tossing the water away? if they are too good for handouts what the fuck are they immigrating for?

My understanding is that they are engaged in a hunger/water strike, and forcing everyone in the train to undergo the same strike, in order to increase pressure on the Hungarian government and let them go on to Germany.

Boy With Wings

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards

EaglesDick

• Cishet White Male
  • Cosmonauts
  • Awards Killed in the Line of Posting Took down a Goon Goon or Ex-Goon Scrooge United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: September 07, 2015, 02:23:44 PM »
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=d43_1441554935

this is completely baseless its not like there have been terrorist attacks in these....oh wait
Quote from: Zeitgueist" post="418198255
It wouldn't be the first time that people in or related to the forums tried to harass someone into suicide.
It's sad because basically Fire's biggest offense is trying to be a decent human being.

Quote from: Zeitgueist" post="418199650
Hello Something Sensitive poster Clemen.

Even if this were true(it's not), people got mad because he doesn't find it funny to shit on people, unlike Real Internet Cool People.

Drain The Swamp And Fill It With Piss

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • gas the (((jews)))
  • Awards Killed in the Line of Posting Classicist Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Fuck you, dad! You can't know! United Statesian Soldier cold, dead hands The Gentry
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: September 07, 2015, 02:53:22 PM »
+14

Fake Scrotal Sack

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Metal Fan Drinkin' and Postin' Deutscher 420 Commie
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: September 07, 2015, 03:04:12 PM »
+5
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=d43_1441554935

At this point I WANT them to bomb the shit out of Berlin. Nothing of value etc etc.

As if all this was something more
Than another footnote on a postcard from nowhere
Another chapter in the handbook for exercises in futility

cozfest

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: September 07, 2015, 04:29:24 PM »
+10
http://takimag.com/article/seeking_refuge_from_mass_migration_paul_wood#axzz3l5Fl1DHx

No one drowns trying to get to Singapore because Singapore accepts no asylum seekers. This is the only way the drownings will stop.

Singapore actually did take in Viet Gooks from the seventies to the nineties, letting in a maximum of 1000 for 90 days at any one time, in one of the safest and most humane refugee camps around the region.

That is, until the refugees began hunger strikes and suicide attempts for six months to protest the US and Europe for refusing to take them in. The authorities were like fuck that noise and kicked the last ones out by 1996.

hottopicmichaelmoore

• Domestic Threat
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan United Statesian Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon old
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: September 07, 2015, 05:04:38 PM »
+14
Dammit libertarians on my facebook feed, why are you applauding governments for taking in refugees and spending money on handouts to them? All those brown people you want to import want a BIGGER welfare state you dumbasses.

:clint:

Carbpoole

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: September 07, 2015, 05:09:35 PM »
+3
what the hell kind of elected official shows public contempt for their nation's flag?

Celebrating a western nations flag is a sign of nationalism, possibly racism and it's very problematic. The general public should also refrain from supporting their national team in any world cup or olympics for the same reasons.

I've actually read that in mainstream newspapers.

Ethnic Minority Stock Image

• Enemy Of The State
  • Hot Pockets and a New Holocaust
  • Awards Fascist
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: September 07, 2015, 05:37:53 PM »
+3
Dammit libertarians on my facebook feed, why are you applauding governments for taking in refugees and spending money on handouts to them? All those brown people you want to import want a BIGGER welfare state you dumbasses.

:clint:

Maybe they are hoping it could be like Canada where the liberal elite imported plenty of Indians who voted Conservative Party and neutered their political power. :stewart:

hottopicmichaelmoore

• Domestic Threat
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan United Statesian Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon old
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: September 07, 2015, 05:52:42 PM »
+6
They aren't thinking that far ahead. It's mindless "yay freedom!", which is my own starting point 99% of the time, but not when it erodes the societal foundations that make liberty possible. Which is what happens when you import a significant chunk of people that are low-skill, low-education, poor, like a strong central government and/or Islam, etc.

Hell, even importing a bunch of micks and wops around the turn of the 20th century was enough to pave the way for big-spending, corrupt political machines and unions that became the backbone of the modern left and put us on the path to today's dumpster fire of governance. And the gap between 1890s Italians and 1890s Americans was waaaaaay smaller than between 2015 Syrians and 2015 westerners.

But no, I'm sure it will all work out great because some millenials really really really want to be nice to brown people.

The Nottaman Empire

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: September 07, 2015, 06:47:51 PM »
+9
Just watched an NBC News story on this, and my stomach turned as they showed crowds of German leftists cheering on the migrant hordes departing trains.

My grandmother is a German immigrant, I'm glad I had the chance to visit Germany when it was still German.

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: September 07, 2015, 06:56:50 PM »
+6
My grandmother is a German immigrant, I'm glad I had the chance to visit Germany when it was still German.

My grandparents are German immigrants and I never got to visit Germany when it was still German. It's been Deutschelandistan/Kanackeland as far back as I can remember visiting. At least as far as Hamburg is concerned.

Maybe an influx of Syrians will drive out some of the Turks.  :jesse:

PS: What do you get, when a Turkish person plays a game of table tennis, against a Polish person?
Kanacke-pollocka, Kanacke-pollocka, Kanacke-pollocka, Kanacke-pollocka
« Last Edit: September 07, 2015, 07:01:21 PM by blasting_asshole »

wimpb

« Reply #44 on: September 07, 2015, 08:04:11 PM »
+6
http://takimag.com/article/seeking_refuge_from_mass_migration_paul_wood#axzz3l5Fl1DHx

No one drowns trying to get to Singapore because Singapore accepts no asylum seekers. This is the only way the drownings will stop.

Singapore actually did take in Viet Gooks from the seventies to the nineties, letting in a maximum of 1000 for 90 days at any one time, in one of the safest and most humane refugee camps around the region.

That is, until the refugees began hunger strikes and suicide attempts for six months to protest the US and Europe for refusing to take them in. The authorities were like fuck that noise and kicked the last ones out by 1996.

there wouldnt have been any gook refugees if the jews hadnt pulled america out of laos and vietnam :adam:

wimpb

« Reply #45 on: September 07, 2015, 08:10:01 PM »
+13
this whole immigration thing is such a farce, it is a bucket chain of human shit that no one wants that continues down the line until it reaches the end of the line (western governments) who get condemned by everyone who already rejected it for not wanting to tip a bucket of human shit over their heads and shit themselves up
« Last Edit: September 07, 2015, 09:51:19 PM by wimpb »

Cis Hetfield

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: September 07, 2015, 09:18:20 PM »
+3

:obama:

On a related note:

http://www.wsj.com/articles/u-s-pressed-to-take-more-syrian-refugees-1441396786

The U. S.—much farther away—has taken in about 1,500, and expects another 300 by October, the State Department said. Officials said the U.S. hopes to take more next year, potentially in the low thousands.

Aid groups and some lawmakers say the U.S., traditionally a haven for refugees, should take in at least half of those the U.N. wants to resettle in the West—which would mean about 65,000 over the next two years.

Not that this matters much when they can stroll across the southern border if they so choose.

J Dog

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: September 07, 2015, 09:39:56 PM »
+1
Hopefully we dump them in the Virgin Islands, Guantanamo Bay or Puerto Rico.

nerdball

• Cishet White Male
  • wut
  • Awards Deplorables Libertarian old White Chick United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: September 07, 2015, 10:30:21 PM »
+3
Voting migrant camps in the Aleutian Islands.

Drain The Swamp And Fill It With Piss

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • gas the (((jews)))
  • Awards Killed in the Line of Posting Classicist Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Fuck you, dad! You can't know! United Statesian Soldier cold, dead hands The Gentry
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: September 07, 2015, 11:03:46 PM »
+3
Germany to Spend $6.6 Billion on 800,000 Refugees and Migrants

im not quoting the entire thing becasue its long and boring but the headline says it all!