;

Author Topic: Germanistan & The New Swedish Caliphate: European Migrant Crisis  (Read 300000 times)

Drain The Swamp And Fill It With Piss

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • gas the I love cock more thanjewsdoes
  • Awards Killed in the Line of Posting Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Fuck you, dad! You can't know! United Statesian Soldier cold, dead hands The Gentry Classicist
    • Awards
Re: Germanistan & The New Swedish Caliphate: European Migrant Crisis
« Reply #3875 on: March 19, 2017, 05:58:21 PM »
+4

maybe that's why he refused to shake her hand, because she's representing cuckolded europe
« Last Edit: March 19, 2017, 08:05:44 PM by Drain The Swamp And Fill It With Piss »
This forum, like all iterations before it was started by a small group of people, many of whom have been posting together on various spinoffs going on 15 years now.

Dog's plans for the forum have been extensively discussed with 3 of the other 4 fagmins, via group PM, over a period of months.

The only ones "subverting" the forum here are the swole cru/wn/alt rightards who, by their own admission, want to change this forum from what it was, was intended to be, and what the former and current owners want it to be.

Male Gaze

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Classicist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Scrooge Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #3876 on: March 19, 2017, 07:53:48 PM »
+4
"Based Kurds" smells an awful lot like "Hispanics are natural conservatives."
To be fair, they are (if all you care about is gay marriage and abortion). It's just an academic point because they put gibs above all else.

Also Kurds aren't Arabs, they're Indo-Iranian.

Ghostse

• 5000 Posters Club
  • ❨❨❨Tax-o-tron❩❩❩
    • Awards
« Reply #3877 on: March 19, 2017, 09:39:54 PM »
+5
The TL;DR about why we didn't make little kurdistan in the US is that all the based Kurds are still in the Kurdish region, fighting for their country, since the enforced no-fly zone kept Saddam and Turkey from bombing them. The refuge Kurds are faggots who are either full-blooded turks who grew up in a Kurdish area and claimed Kurdish status for refugee processing, someone who had a Kurdish relative and saw a chance to move to a western nation, or turncoat faggots.
Kurds actually have pride in their homeland, and have fewer of the shitty tribal politics that infest arabs.

Turks are like the cream of the crop when it comes to Arabs, and Kurds are the cream of the Turks. Which is to say they are still smelly, inbred, worthless, theiving sand niggers, but almost tolerable as long as they keep to themselves (which they generally do).
Let me know when the next SASS spinoff starts.

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Awards Killed in the Line of Posting Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Fuck you, dad! You can't know! United Statesian Soldier cold, dead hands The Gentry Classicist
    • Awards
« Reply #3878 on: March 19, 2017, 10:38:17 PM »
+2
Which is to say they are still smelly, inbred, worthless, theiving sand niggers, but almost tolerable as long as they keep to themselves (which they generally do).

change "sand" to "bean" and you have mexicans  :adam:
This forum, like all iterations before it was started by a small group of people, many of whom have been posting together on various spinoffs going on 15 years now.

Dog's plans for the forum have been extensively discussed with 3 of the other 4 fagmins, via group PM, over a period of months.

The only ones "subverting" the forum here are the swole cru/wn/alt rightards who, by their own admission, want to change this forum from what it was, was intended to be, and what the former and current owners want it to be.

Ghostse

• 5000 Posters Club
  • ❨❨❨Tax-o-tron❩❩❩
    • Awards
« Reply #3879 on: March 19, 2017, 11:08:26 PM »
+3
Which is to say they are still smelly, inbred, worthless, theiving sand niggers, but almost tolerable as long as they keep to themselves (which they generally do).

Incorrect. Change Sand to Bean and you have Columbians. Mexicans are still garbage indos.

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
    • Awards
« Reply #3880 on: March 19, 2017, 11:13:44 PM »
+2

Incorrect. Change Sand to Bean and you have Columbians. Mexicans are still garbage indos.

sorry, i should have told you i classify every 3rd world beaner south of texas as a mexican.  just like i refer to every cockroach as a cockroach.  not worth wasting time trying to figure out if they are a hissing cockroach or a peruvian

Ghostse

• 5000 Posters Club
  • ❨❨❨Tax-o-tron❩❩❩
    • Awards
« Reply #3881 on: March 19, 2017, 11:15:35 PM »
+5

sorry, i should have told you i classify every 3rd world beaner south of texas as a mexican.  just like i refer to every cockroach as a cockroach.  not worth wasting time trying to figure out if they are a hissing cockroach or a peruvian

It is, because the Columbians with enough Conquistador DNA to be blonde will still be fuckable after age 30.

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
    • Awards
« Reply #3882 on: March 19, 2017, 11:20:04 PM »
+3

It is, because the Columbians with enough Conquistador DNA to be blonde will still be fuckable after age 30.

miscegenation is disgusting

Male Gaze

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Classicist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Scrooge Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #3883 on: March 19, 2017, 11:47:11 PM »
+6
It's only miscegenation if you knock her up

Bill Wilkins

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Bah Jaysus! Classicist You can't know!
    • Awards
« Reply #3884 on: March 20, 2017, 12:06:39 AM »
+1

:nixon:

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
    • Awards
« Reply #3885 on: March 20, 2017, 12:49:34 AM »

:rpno:

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
    • Awards
« Reply #3886 on: March 20, 2017, 10:03:39 PM »
+2
Five ‘Arab migrants’ gang-rape little girl, SEVEN, at refugee centre

Cops are probing a “serious sexual assault” at the Central Initial Reception Center (ZEA) for refugees in the Hamburg, reports say.

The alarm was reportedly raised on Tuesday evening shortly after 7pm.

A girl, aged seven, is thought to be the victim of the alleged group sex attack, German newspaper BILD reported.

Five Arabs have reportedly been accused of carrying out the alleged assault.

Public prosecutor Nana Frombach told BILD: "We have initiated a case against five persons.

“There had been no urgent need for action. The investigation will continue.”  “We have initiated a case against five persons.”

Germany has been hit by a spate of sexual assaults since the migrant crisis erupted in 2015.

Chancellor Angela Merkel has come under fire for allowing millions of migrants and refugees to settle in the country.

Last month a young foreigner allegedly raped an OAP in Jena, Thuringia, as she left the house for work, according to reports.

In another incident in Germany, two migrants allegedly took turns to molest girls after trapping them in a swimming pool slide.

Ghostse

• 5000 Posters Club
  • ❨❨❨Tax-o-tron❩❩❩
    • Awards
« Reply #3887 on: March 20, 2017, 10:25:30 PM »
+3
Five ‘Arab migrants’ gang-rape little girl, SEVEN, at refugee centre

Cops are probing a “serious sexual assault” at the Central Initial Reception Center (ZEA) for refugees in the Hamburg, reports say.

The alarm was reportedly raised on Tuesday evening shortly after 7pm.

A girl, aged seven, is thought to be the victim of the alleged group sex attack, German newspaper BILD reported.

Five Arabs have reportedly been accused of carrying out the alleged assault.

Public prosecutor Nana Frombach told BILD: "We have initiated a case against five persons.

“There had been no urgent need for action. The investigation will continue.”  “We have initiated a case against five persons.”

Germany has been hit by a spate of sexual assaults since the migrant crisis erupted in 2015.

Chancellor Angela Merkel has come under fire for allowing millions of migrants and refugees to settle in the country.

Last month a young foreigner allegedly raped an OAP in Jena, Thuringia, as she left the house for work, according to reports.

In another incident in Germany, two migrants allegedly took turns to molest girls after trapping them in a swimming pool slide.

As long as they stick to molesting their own... meh. I can't get too worked up about what animals get upto in the Zoo.

blakks are not very cool

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #3888 on: March 21, 2017, 03:24:38 AM »
+19
Migrant hunter buys himself an armed helicopter to round up ‘potential jihadis’ after ‘being given immunity by Bulgarian government’

Dinko Valev, 29, gained notoriety last year for hunting down migrants in Bulgaria
 He has now purchased a helicopter gunship which he will use in his patrols
 Valev, who is reportedly backed by the Bulgarian government, claims all  migrants are 'potential jihadis' 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4332102/Migrant-hunter-buys-helicopter-round-jihadis.html

The salvation of Europe will come from the ex-commie bloc.

Drinkerton National Shitposting Agency

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Alconauts
  • We Never Sleep Sober
  • Awards Deplorables United Statesian Scrooge old Better dead than red Deutscher Drinkin' and Postin' Took down a Moderator Wounded in the line of posting. Took down a Goon TNE Veteran Sasstronaut
    • Awards
« Reply #3889 on: March 21, 2017, 08:52:35 AM »
+27
Immunity, and a gun helicopter? He must have used the third wish to set the genie free.
Of course, the "proper" reaction is to treat a troon like a five year old playing hide and seek for the first time. 

"What transsexual?  All I see are three perfectly normal sexy ladies.  Aren't no men in that picture that I can see."

Shakebox

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards United Statesian Sasstronaut cold, dead hands Better dead than red Italian Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #3890 on: March 21, 2017, 09:04:12 AM »
+9

i kno rite so gross

fag

Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire Anonymous Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red Scrooge 420 Californian
    • Awards
« Reply #3891 on: March 21, 2017, 10:31:26 AM »
+5
Fuck you Grover, I love my Asians. 

Petty Hate Machine

• Enemy Of The State
  • Space Racists
  • Awards For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Lutheran Soldier Prepper The Gentry Texan cold, dead hands old Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #3892 on: March 21, 2017, 01:16:57 PM »

i kno rite so gross

fag

I would impregnate Angela Serna so hard.....

***lol that stamp
« Last Edit: March 21, 2017, 01:22:09 PM by Petty Hate Machine »
This unfortunate race, whom we had been taking so much pains to save and to civilize, have by their unexpected desertion and ferocious barbarities justified extermination and now await our decision on their fate.

Excremental Marx

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Fuck you, dad! Classicist old Better dead than red Drinkin' and Postin'
    • Awards
« Reply #3893 on: March 21, 2017, 03:42:35 PM »

Drain The Swamp And Fill It With Piss did nothing wrong.
Let me take you to the movies, Can I take you to the show
Let me be yours ever truly, Can I make your garden grow?

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #3894 on: March 21, 2017, 03:55:51 PM »
+6

Drain The Swamp And Fill It With Piss did nothing wrong.
Except post.

Nate Higgers

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Faggot Autistic United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon You can't know! Futurist
    • Awards
« Reply #3895 on: March 21, 2017, 03:58:34 PM »
+5
Fucking LMAO if you think the descendants of criollos and peninsulares like the Colombian women in those pictures  are flooding the border instead of squatamalans.  Shakehugbox is a fucktard.

Shakebox

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards United Statesian Sasstronaut cold, dead hands Better dead than red Italian Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #3896 on: March 21, 2017, 04:55:52 PM »
+3
Fucking LMAO if you think the descendants of criollos and peninsulares like the Colombian women in those pictures  are flooding the border instead of squatamalans.  Shakehugbox is a fucktard.

Look at this nigger triggered by fine pussy

Male Gaze

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #3897 on: March 21, 2017, 05:01:37 PM »
+8
Migrant hunter buys himself an armed helicopter to round up ‘potential jihadis’ after ‘being given immunity by Bulgarian government’

Dinko Valev, 29, gained notoriety last year for hunting down migrants in Bulgaria
 He has now purchased a helicopter gunship which he will use in his patrols
 Valev, who is reportedly backed by the Bulgarian government, claims all  migrants are 'potential jihadis' 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4332102/Migrant-hunter-buys-helicopter-round-jihadis.html

The salvation of Europe will come from the ex-commie bloc.
Reminder that if the second amendment were interpreted as originally intended, you too could own your own attack helicopter.

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
    • Awards
« Reply #3898 on: March 21, 2017, 08:47:12 PM »
+7
if you think even a small fraction of a percent of shit skin beaners look like that when they cross the border and not like this:

you are fucking retarded.  Miscegenation is degeneracy.  you should be fucking a white woman instead.  Those brown whores are nothing but a distraction and are putting serious distance between you and a White Aryan Woman with which to have beautiful White Aryan children.  You all need to stop acting like niggers and stop responding to your base instincts.  Put off the immediate gratification of not cumming into a sock for a few weeks and find a good woman with low melanin levels and fuck her brains out.  don't resort to fucking animals and dont be a fucking race traitor.

Shakebox

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #3899 on: March 21, 2017, 08:56:16 PM »
+6
if you think even a small fraction of a percent of shit skin beaners look like that when they cross the border and not like this:

you are fucking retarded.  Miscegenation is degeneracy.  you should be fucking a white woman instead.  Those brown whores are nothing but a distraction and are putting serious distance between you and a White Aryan Woman with which to have beautiful White Aryan children.  You all need to stop acting like niggers and stop responding to your base instincts.  Put off the immediate gratification of not cumming into a sock for a few weeks and find a good woman with low melanin levels and fuck her brains out.  don't resort to fucking animals and dont be a fucking race traitor.

Relax, Vinyard.

I doubt anyone here is fucking the oompa loompa border crossers, although goons so you never know.