;

Author Topic: American Universities, Spreading the Poz one student at a time  (Read 114261 times)

Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire Anonymous Better dead than red Scrooge 420 Californian Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
Re: American Universities, Spreading the Poz one student at a time
« Reply #1550 on: March 18, 2017, 03:53:31 AM »
+15
The answer is instead of being a cucked out faggot and homeschooling your kids (Way to cede more cultural ground cuckservatives) is to get involved in your local school boards and fuck leftist shit up on the grassroots level. 

Alt Frank

• Cishet White Male
  • Cosmonauts
  • Awards Ambien posting Fucked a lesbian Jesuit Drinkin' and Postin'
    • Awards
« Reply #1551 on: March 18, 2017, 04:06:53 AM »
+12
That sounds nice, but it doesn't actually work given how embedded leftist institutions are throughout the public school system.

Excremental Marx

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Fuck you, dad! Classicist Better dead than red old Drinkin' and Postin'
    • Awards
« Reply #1552 on: March 18, 2017, 08:04:33 AM »
+8
That sounds nice, but it doesn't actually work given how embedded leftist institutions are throughout the public school system.

You start with your own children and make sure they recognize poz and social justice wankery whever they may encounter it (read: everywhere).

Then you start redpilling other parents and teachers who are willing to listen.

I stopped giving a fuck last year and every chance I get I talk to my friends and colleagues about what goes on in the West. Some don't seem to get it or think I'm overreacting, the others are very willing to listen. We've got a lot of lost ground to make up for.
Let me take you to the movies, Can I take you to the show
Let me be yours ever truly, Can I make your garden grow?

Talcum X

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #1553 on: March 18, 2017, 01:32:07 PM »
+5
Teach your children to read through the bullshit

Sounds like a great way to get them taken away by the (((state)))

Excremental Marx

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Fuck you, dad! Classicist Better dead than red old Drinkin' and Postin'
    • Awards
« Reply #1554 on: March 18, 2017, 01:56:26 PM »
+7

Without any trace of irony there are instances of this happening in Norway and Sweden.
Let me take you to the movies, Can I take you to the show
Let me be yours ever truly, Can I make your garden grow?

PUSSY CANCER

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands United Statesian Wounded in the line of posting. The Gentry Jew
    • Awards
« Reply #1555 on: March 18, 2017, 01:57:55 PM »
+2
wtf i love sweden now
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.

Drinkerton National Shitposting Agency

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Alconauts
  • We Never Sleep Sober
  • Awards Deplorables United Statesian Scrooge old Better dead than red Deutscher Drinkin' and Postin' Took down a Moderator Wounded in the line of posting. Took down a Goon Sasstronaut TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #1556 on: March 18, 2017, 03:09:13 PM »
+10

Without any trace of irony there are instances of this happening in Norway and Sweden.

Yep. Its terrifying. A FB post against migrants or troons or niggers or the state could lead to Hanz and Franz showing up to take little Hafthor someplace where your backwards ideas won't harm them.

I'm assuming this is one of the major ways they are tamping down civil war or revolution. Nobody wants to be the first to lose their kids.
Of course, the "proper" reaction is to treat a troon like a five year old playing hide and seek for the first time. 

"What transsexual?  All I see are three perfectly normal sexy ladies.  Aren't no men in that picture that I can see."

Alt Frank

• Cishet White Male
  • Cosmonauts
    • Awards
« Reply #1557 on: March 18, 2017, 08:37:57 PM »
+8
Isn't Sweden currently passing a law that literally allows the state to take away the children of people who wrongthink

a torrent of piss

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Fuck You Sea Dad
    • Awards
« Reply #1558 on: March 18, 2017, 10:47:12 PM »
+14
I shit you not, you have professors now telling white students to not apply for jobs after they graduate because a white person getting a job is an act of cultural theft.

A few of these professors are white. The logic makes no sense.

Outsourcing is now a good thing because outsourcing lifts 3rd worlders out of poverty and America is already great because it has welfare and you don't really need their jobs that the third worlders are taking(despite the school offering degrees in comp sci).
« Last Edit: March 18, 2017, 10:49:39 PM by a torrent of piss »

Talcum X

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #1559 on: March 18, 2017, 11:16:44 PM »
+8
Many of the links/posts some of my FB friends who are education majors share is truly disturbing.  Fat, white, but not quite the SJW stereotype libs sharing Shaun King posts and other assorted anti-white propaganda.  The other half of the posts they make are statuses about how excited they are to start teaching in a few years, frightening

(((👃👃👃)))

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #1560 on: March 18, 2017, 11:21:45 PM »
+14
Public schools are irreparably fucked.  Either take them to private schools or home school them.  Even if it means taking up a second job to make the tuition payments.

Alt Frank

• Cishet White Male
  • Cosmonauts
    • Awards
« Reply #1561 on: March 19, 2017, 03:30:08 AM »
+9

AssPoundingFaggot

• Enemy Of The State
  • Waffen SS
  • D & D would be the first ones up against the wall
  • Awards Deplorables Fascist cold, dead hands old Anonymous Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #1562 on: March 19, 2017, 06:03:53 AM »
+3

Translation: "Niggers are too dumb to pass, please lower the passing score."
Fucking unbelievable.  :tyrone:
BigDiggerNick [27|Jan 01:36 PM]:   You know I wonder if there are any soap bars made from jews still around

(((👃👃👃)))

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #1563 on: March 19, 2017, 08:00:16 AM »
+11
If there is an inequality in outcomes, it must only be due to racism, sexism, etc.

However people are always going to demand a certain level of proficiency so if the bar ends up getting neutered, people will find a way to separate the wheat from the chaff as they always have.

I've seen similar things proposed with engineering accreditation as well.  At this point, we need to further regress as a society so niggers no longer feel left out.  We'd probably be colonizing Mars by now if we didn't have to focus so much energy on ensuring that blacks don't have hurt feels for not being as smart and capable as whites are.

J Dog

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #1564 on: March 19, 2017, 08:36:04 AM »
+8
How much accommodation is too much?

Standards are lowered for admission to college. 
Standards are lowered for admission to law school.
Standards are lowered for grades, with some law schools eliminating letter grades altogether. 

If an unqualified student has made it this far, the system has effectively wasted his time.  Instead of washing him out after his first year, forcing him to change his studying behaviors (and actually earning his success) or directing him to a law school more his speed, they wasted 7 years of his life by allowing him to pursue an education in a profession he will never practice because the bar will not lower its standards to accommodate his lackluster ability.

But the question is: what's the point of affirmative action?  Why are schools lowering their standards if they're not having the effect of equalizing the races?  If a black person leaves college after seven years with the same disadvantage that he entered with, what has affirmative action accomplished? 

Further, lawyers have a professional responsibility to competently represent their clients.  Wouldn't lowering the bar on the bar essentially pass the cost of failure from the black student who couldn't cut it to the innocent party who hired him?  And aren't malpractice judgments and disbarment worse outcomes than simply denying unqualified law students a license to practice in the first place?

The counter is that there are students who will rise to the challenge and blah blah blah, but if they didn't rise to the challenge over seven years of schooling, what makes anyone think they're going to rise to the challenge in the real world?

professional lurker

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #1565 on: March 19, 2017, 10:41:25 AM »
+9
Everyone should be able to live their dreams no matter how unqualified they are you bigot!
"I'm really boring. My current hobbies right now are playing Animal Crossing on the DS and... I dunno, I did a bit of knitting last night for the first time in months after boy broke up with me over the phone (I can only cast on and knit stitch though). I surf the internet like every other person in the entire fucking world. I constantly have ideas that I never follow through on. I want to be a nurse someday. I want to drive. I nearly got my licence a few years ago but blacked out at the wheel due to my (90% now-cured) anorexia and haven't driven since."

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #1566 on: March 19, 2017, 10:45:30 AM »
+5
How much accommodation is too much?

Standards are lowered for admission to college. 
Standards are lowered for admission to law school.
Standards are lowered for grades, with some law schools eliminating letter grades altogether. 

If an unqualified student has made it this far, the system has effectively wasted his time.  Instead of washing him out after his first year, forcing him to change his studying behaviors (and actually earning his success) or directing him to a law school more his speed, they wasted 7 years of his life by allowing him to pursue an education in a profession he will never practice because the bar will not lower its standards to accommodate his lackluster ability.

But the question is: what's the point of affirmative action?  Why are schools lowering their standards if they're not having the effect of equalizing the races?  If a black person leaves college after seven years with the same disadvantage that he entered with, what has affirmative action accomplished? 

Further, lawyers have a professional responsibility to competently represent their clients.  Wouldn't lowering the bar on the bar essentially pass the cost of failure from the black student who couldn't cut it to the innocent party who hired him?  And aren't malpractice judgments and disbarment worse outcomes than simply denying unqualified law students a license to practice in the first place?

The counter is that there are students who will rise to the challenge and blah blah blah, but if they didn't rise to the challenge over seven years of schooling, what makes anyone think they're going to rise to the challenge in the real world?

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kn200lvmTZc" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kn200lvmTZc</a>
I had a penis in my butt the other day but I have a hard time really enjoying anal. It mostly feels like pooping.

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Alconauts
  • We Never Sleep Sober
  • Awards Deplorables United Statesian Scrooge old Better dead than red Deutscher Drinkin' and Postin' Took down a Moderator Wounded in the line of posting. Took down a Goon Sasstronaut TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #1567 on: March 19, 2017, 12:10:42 PM »
+10
If a black person leaves college after seven years with the same disadvantage that he entered with, what has affirmative action accomplished? 

The college has passed the DAT RACISS hot potato on to someone else. Thats the whole game. Nobody wants to be the actual person to tell Da'ar'adinurenus he's never going to be the next Jack McCoy, so they all hope the whole thing will just work itself out somehow.

Literally this:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lz9810Y7ZRw" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lz9810Y7ZRw</a>
Of course, the "proper" reaction is to treat a troon like a five year old playing hide and seek for the first time. 

"What transsexual?  All I see are three perfectly normal sexy ladies.  Aren't no men in that picture that I can see."

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #1568 on: March 19, 2017, 12:21:16 PM »
+3
Translation: "Niggers are too dumb to pass, please lower the passing score."
Fucking unbelievable.  :tyrone:
The number of black applicants to the OSB in a given year is going to be in the single digits or maybe low teens, though.

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Alconauts
  • We Never Sleep Sober
    • Awards
« Reply #1569 on: March 19, 2017, 05:29:32 PM »
+11
https://www.brookings.edu/opinions/illiberal-arts-colleges-pay-more-get-less-free-speech/

The more expensive a college is, the more pozzed out it is, the more it clamps down on free speech, and the more SJWs are running around REEEEEEEEEEEing.

Send your kids to a trade school. Also,  :adam: may want to rethink his whole junior college schtick. I ain't seen too many videos of this shit going down at junior colleges. The poor people going to junior college got mouths to feed, usually work and often have kids, and they need to make damn sure the degree or certification they get is gonna lead to a job.

(((👃👃👃)))

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #1570 on: March 19, 2017, 07:30:19 PM »
+15
LOL, good luck telling parents that their dumbass kids aren't college material and they should pursue a trade instead.

a torrent of piss

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Fuck You Sea Dad
    • Awards
« Reply #1571 on: March 19, 2017, 07:32:04 PM »
+11
LOL, good luck telling parents that their dumbass kids aren't college material and they should pursue a trade instead.

Rebrand them Trade Universities.  :colbert:

Male Gaze

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Classicist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Scrooge Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #1572 on: March 19, 2017, 07:52:28 PM »
+10
These dumbasses are far more qualified to be African history majors than plumbers or electricians. Having a trade requires real critical thinking.

Soup Her Pooper

• Cishet White Male
  • Non-shitposts: 0
    • Awards
« Reply #1573 on: March 19, 2017, 10:34:29 PM »
+3
Has state uni tuition gotten crazy out of control everywhere too?
rofl I have a sig

Male Gaze

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Classicist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Scrooge Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #1574 on: March 19, 2017, 11:44:40 PM »
+5
Pretty much. Funny how that happens when the government tosses out loans for toilet paper degrees like confetti.