;

Author Topic: So did Smorky's GF kill herself?  (Read 63613 times)

Pumpkin Toilet

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
So did Smorky's GF kill herself?
« on: May 04, 2016, 11:35:18 PM »
+3
If she didn't, I wanted to tell her to not leave a question mark, but an exclamation point.

If she did, well shit, it's better than ODing on benzos bought with bitcoin.

If she actually got some help and got herself the yummy yummy pills to make her brain work, then the system works and I am voting for Bernie sanders.

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards cold, dead hands old Something Wonderful The Gentry Prepper Wounded in the line of posting. Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Libertarian For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Motorcyclist
    • Awards
Re: So did Smorky's GF kill herself?
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2016, 06:00:45 AM »
+13
In an ironic twist, she self-immolated, so she felt the Bern before you did.
Yes, that is me on my Rocket Cycle with my enormous penis.

post regret

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • love will tear us apart again
  • Awards Deplorables Californian Motorcyclist Drinkin' and Postin' Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2016, 09:58:20 AM »
+2
She changed her twitter name to 'The Faking Dead' and tweeted last week so I think she's ok.

Nate Higgers

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Autistic Faggot Futurist You can't know! United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2016, 12:27:53 PM »
+10
I hope not.  I liked that sick burn she made about lomo and I bet she will eventually send us nude pics of herself.

SSOUL TRANN

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Plexxed
  • ♪♫ play that tranny card fat white boy ♫♪
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. old Better dead than red Libertarian United Statesian The Gentry Self-loathing Goon or Ex-Goon Scrooge
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2016, 07:44:44 AM »
+5
If she didn't, I wanted to tell her to not leave a question mark, but an exclamation point.

If she actually got some help and got herself the yummy yummy pills to make her brain work, then the system works and I am voting for Bernie sanders.
I would like to hear mor about how people buy benzos on darknet or whatever with  bitcoin.  I don't want the whacky RC stuff that makes you see tiny cowboys and but a piano from ebay and freak out for a week.  Just simple atavan or xanax or valium.  Are those really available or is it all a scam/honeypot?

Pls don't ban me Honda.
"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen."

Drinkerton National Shitposting Agency

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Alconauts
  • We Never Sleep Sober
  • Awards Deplorables Scrooge old Better dead than red United Statesian Deutscher Drinkin' and Postin' Took down a Goon Wounded in the line of posting. Took down a Moderator TNE Veteran Sasstronaut
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2016, 09:05:57 AM »
+17
Such a shame that that brain was put in that body.

He-Man Magnum Opus

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2016, 10:39:39 AM »
+2
i hope she killed herself but botched the job and is now a paraplegic

FreakyDeaky

• Unperson
  • Freaky deakies need love too.
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2016, 11:26:10 AM »
+2
i hope she killed herself but botched the job and is now a paraplegic

I like the idea of screwing up the angle of the shotgun and just losing the face. Remaining completely lucid of course. As close to hell as you can get without actually being there!

Edit: Sorry for being a dick. This thread got good a page or two later. Holy fuck.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2016, 11:12:53 AM by FreakyDeaky »
Freaky deakies need love too...

SSOUL TRANN

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Plexxed
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. old Better dead than red Libertarian United Statesian The Gentry Self-loathing Goon or Ex-Goon Scrooge
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2016, 12:55:35 PM »
+2

I would like to hear mor about how people buy benzos on darknet or whatever with  bitcoin.  I don't want the whacky RC stuff that makes you see tiny cowboys and but a piano from ebay and freak out for a week.  Just simple atavan or xanax or valium.  Are those really available or is it all a scam/honeypot?

Pls don't ban me Honda.
I am srs my doc who is a real actual caring doc gives me 3 x 1mg atavan a day and they help me drink less.  I'd totally exchange my alcohol problem for a benzo problem as it's much easier to taper off of pills.

Is this against the TCC rules?  Honda help me out here.
"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen."

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposters of the World Unite
  • Awards Deplorables old Californian cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2016, 11:31:55 AM »
+2

Pls don't ban me Honda.
I am srs my doc who is a real actual caring doc gives me 3 x 1mg atavan a day and they help me drink less.  I'd totally exchange my alcohol problem for a benzo problem as it's much easier to taper off of pills.

Is this against the TCC rules?  Honda help me out here.

P sure benzo withdrawals are frightening and possibly fatal. There used to be a really scary video that got posted in TCC warning people about it, unfortunately this is the best I could find on youtube:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDbPnAQ-c1o" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDbPnAQ-c1o</a>

Harry D Greek

• Cishet White Male
  • http://i.imgur.com/U2hZuN9.png
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2016, 06:58:31 PM »
+1
Such a shame that that brain was put in that body.

wait, what? I missed all this drama, Schmorky's girl wasn't a fat disgusting lardass? I'm legit shocked
Quote from: a man with an asymmetrical haircut
This was posted on the page before, but I was only able to catch up on this thread now. I'd like to point out that not all lesbian relationships have two vaginas, and it really sucks as a queer trans woman to hear this sort of generalization all the time.

Quote from: Vargo
Just realized Billy Oceans "get out of my dreams (and into my car)" is pretty blatantly about street harassment

[SWOLE]Mandy

• Domestic Threat
  • Say it to my Face.
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Sins of the Puppet Master
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2016, 06:51:16 PM »
+7
Still here, still queer.  I don't think I'll ever work up the balls to do it for reasons stated in this thread:  Botching the job and waking up limbless in a hospital bed or some junk.  I'm kind of an unperson at this point.  I had to flee my apartment in Washington so they wouldn't keep locking me up and forcing me to take pills.  I've been holed up in my parents storage room in New Jersey for the past month having a staring contest with a bag of charcoal every night and coming to the conclusion that I just don't have the balls to go through with it.  :myecred: 

SSOUL TRANN

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Plexxed
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2016, 07:07:56 PM »
+6
Just open a paypal and start camwhoring already.

Ghostse

• 5000 Posters Club
  • ❨❨❨Tax-o-tron❩❩❩
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2016, 07:36:58 PM »
+3
Post tits.
Let me know when the next SASS spinoff starts.

[SWOLE]Mandy

• Domestic Threat
  • Say it to my Face.
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2016, 08:07:58 PM »
+8
I'm sure my tits are somewhere on the internet, go find them.  For all the trouble people put me through locking me up all the damn time I at least get a check every month from it.  Been working an honest job at my Dad's shop.  I never felt good hypnotizing erotically even if it did bring good money.  New Jersey's a miserable place but at least I'm not half as worse off as Shmorky, stuck in his parents trailer in the middle of the woods.  Shmorky's family trailer is the kind of place that would make Charles Manson pale, a lot like Shmorky's family.

Waltzing Matilda

• Cishet White Male
  • Tomorrow Person
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Strayan Goon or Ex-Goon old
    • Awards
« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2016, 09:39:56 PM »
+2
Tell us some stories about the family trailer.

[SWOLE]Mandy

• Domestic Threat
  • Say it to my Face.
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2016, 10:52:36 PM »
+20

Well its in a place called Mineral, Virginia, population 600 or so.  I went there once with Shmorky to meet his parents and brothers.  The trailer isn't in a town or trailer park it's just...in the woods.  Deep in these dark, thick woods down an unpaved trail with no civilization for miles and miles.  It was so dark there at night you couldn't see the hands in front of your face.  That's the trailer Shmork grew up in.  He never shut up how much privilege I had compared to him because he grew up in a trailer and no one gives a fuck about trans people in trailers and on and on and on.  His family was...off.  Very off.  His mother is a short, trollish looking woman with red hair and a very shrill voice.  His father was an old diabetic, wheelchair bound man who just mumbled unintelligibly...like not even making real sentences, he would just say things lie "fish fly high while the bumblebees cry" at random.  I don't think he had dementia I think he was just really high all the time.  I remember the trailer visit was when I found out that Shmorky had been lying about his age to me for a year.  The weird thing was on the wall of the room Shmork and I slept in there were 3 children's drawings of grave stones, one with Shmorky's name (David Kelly) and his brothers Chris and Lance.  The grave stones had the year each were born to the year 2001, that's how I found out Shmork was 35 years old as opposed to 32 years old.  Why he felt the need to lie about such an insignificant number of years I'll never understand.  The trailer was kept the same way Shmorky likes to keep house:  A hoarder's paradise.  Stuff everywhere, chochkis, kitty litter, piles of newspaper, old videos, all just thrown about.  The bathroom was so dirty you couldn't have paid me to take a shower in there.  Interestingly enough, Shmork's parents were the Christian conservative type, and they still called him David.  But yeah, that's where Shmork's living now.  The serial killer setting suits his attitude well.

Harry D Greek

• Cishet White Male
  • http://i.imgur.com/U2hZuN9.png
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2016, 01:01:58 AM »
+7
 :facepalm: Ugh, I lied to my last girlfriend about my age too, not that I'm morally bothered by it, I just don't want to have anything at all in common with schmorky  :myecred:
Quote from: a man with an asymmetrical haircut
This was posted on the page before, but I was only able to catch up on this thread now. I'd like to point out that not all lesbian relationships have two vaginas, and it really sucks as a queer trans woman to hear this sort of generalization all the time.

Quote from: Vargo
Just realized Billy Oceans "get out of my dreams (and into my car)" is pretty blatantly about street harassment

Ghostse

• 5000 Posters Club
  • ❨❨❨Tax-o-tron❩❩❩
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2016, 01:31:37 AM »
+7
I'm sure my tits are somewhere on the internet, go find them.  For all the trouble people put me through locking me up all the damn time I at least get a check every month from it.  Been working an honest job at my Dad's shop.  I never felt good hypnotizing erotically even if it did bring good money.  New Jersey's a miserable place but at least I'm not half as worse off as Shmorky, stuck in his parents trailer in the middle of the woods.  Shmorky's family trailer is the kind of place that would make Charles Manson pale, a lot like Shmorky's family.

Yeah, but those are stale tit pics. Post fresh thread-specific tits.
Let me know when the next SASS spinoff starts.

Dental Grade Dildo

• Cishet White Male
  • I'm going to assume you are black and didndonuffin
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2016, 01:33:28 AM »
+9

Well its in a place called Mineral, Virginia, population 600 or so.  I went there once with Shmorky to meet his parents and brothers.  The trailer isn't in a town or trailer park it's just...in the woods.  Deep in these dark, thick woods down an unpaved trail with no civilization for miles and miles.  It was so dark there at night you couldn't see the hands in front of your face.  That's the trailer Shmork grew up in.  He never shut up how much privilege I had compared to him because he grew up in a trailer and no one gives a fuck about trans people in trailers and on and on and on.  His family was...off.  Very off.  His mother is a short, trollish looking woman with red hair and a very shrill voice.  His father was an old diabetic, wheelchair bound man who just mumbled unintelligibly...like not even making real sentences, he would just say things lie "fish fly high while the bumblebees cry" at random.  I don't think he had dementia I think he was just really high all the time.  I remember the trailer visit was when I found out that Shmorky had been lying about his age to me for a year.  The weird thing was on the wall of the room Shmork and I slept in there were 3 children's drawings of grave stones, one with Shmorky's name (David Kelly) and his brothers Chris and Lance.  The grave stones had the year each were born to the year 2001, that's how I found out Shmork was 35 years old as opposed to 32 years old.  Why he felt the need to lie about such an insignificant number of years I'll never understand.  The trailer was kept the same way Shmorky likes to keep house:  A hoarder's paradise.  Stuff everywhere, chochkis, kitty litter, piles of newspaper, old videos, all just thrown about.  The bathroom was so dirty you couldn't have paid me to take a shower in there.  Interestingly enough, Shmork's parents were the Christian conservative type, and they still called him David.  But yeah, that's where Shmork's living now.  The serial killer setting suits his attitude well.

:stare:

For this post alone I'm glad you didn't kill yourself.

Waltzing Matilda

• Cishet White Male
  • Tomorrow Person
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Strayan Goon or Ex-Goon old
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2016, 02:12:51 AM »
+11
Wikpedia says the population of Mineral is 424.  Zillow has 423 properties listed for sale there.

lol

Nate Higgers

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Autistic Faggot Futurist You can't know! United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: May 23, 2016, 07:07:57 AM »
+7
More shmorky stories plz

Linebacker in a Dress

• Cishet White Male
  • Aztlán
  • money for nothing and the chicks for free
  • Awards Took down a Goon Took Down an Admin Better dead than red Boy Scout old United Statesian cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon Took down a Moderator
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: May 23, 2016, 08:54:09 AM »
+12
Amagayus you should totally look up Terra Jones out Chicago way, he's totally your type of mentally broken fuck-up. You two crazy kids should get together.

And
More shmorky stories plz

Quote from: Megaspel
To be fair, they did eventually ban Aatrek after people found out they knew he was a kiddie diddler.

[SWOLE]Mandy

• Domestic Threat
  • Say it to my Face.
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: May 23, 2016, 10:41:15 AM »
+16
More shmorky stories plz

Shit man, it was such a circus every day after a while I just began to mentally numb myself and normalize everything.  You should have seen him the day Facebook asked him to use his real name (he was of course going by Shmorky).  His birth name is still David Kelly, so he came to me shaking and almost in tears asking me to drive him to city hall to get his name changed from David to Daisy.  I'm like "Don't you think this is a bit drastic, I mean it's just Facebook."  And then I got the speech about how he dies inside every time someone calls him by the name David and that he'll kill himself so I'm like 'alright, let's get this done.' 

Now, you of course can't go anywhere with Shmorky until he puts his face on.  This process takes an hour.  Literally an hour.  You don't know how many times I almost went to the bathroom outside because I couldn't hold it anymore waiting for the little miss to put meticulously put his lipstick and eyeshadow on and position the yarn wig just right.  So there we go, off to city hall.  Of course, when we get there Shmork does the usual thing he does around people who aren't his crew of troons at a convention or something, he just freezes like a deer in headlights.  All the time.  So I have to explain to these office women that the 6 foot tall man in lipstick with me needs his name changed.  At the end of the day he didn't even go through with it because it cost like $400 and of course being that his only source of income was Patreon he didn't have it and I may have been roped into paying for a lot of shit for him but I wasn't gonna shell out money for him to have his name changed over bullshit on facebook.

[SWOLE]Mandy

• Domestic Threat
  • Say it to my Face.
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: May 23, 2016, 10:42:48 AM »
+6
Amagayus you should totally look up Terra Jones out Chicago way, he's totally your type of mentally broken fuck-up. You two crazy kids should get together.

And
More shmorky stories plz

Come on, that is just entirely too much fat and teeth for me.