;

Author Topic: LOWTAX THREAD  (Read 124996 times)

Bitch-Ass Nigger

• Enemy Of The State
  • Allow me to demonstrate the skill of Shaolin
  • Awards Punk's not dead!
    • Awards
Re: LOWTAX THREAD
« Reply #2825 on: March 16, 2017, 08:55:30 PM »
+3
Here's a little context on his appearance on The Dick Show:

Lowtax was supposed to call in all the way back in August, but, well, he's Lowtax.  Even at some point in Episode 11, Dick hyped up Lowtax, calling him one of the forefathers of the Internet, and was ready for him to call in while on air, only to have him not show up. Lowtax is the only guest and caller to drop out on Dick mid-show. That's no surprise to any of us, but the guy took seven months to call into a podcast and talk for a half hour. 

The Dick Show is a spinoff of The Biggest Problem in the Universe by Maddox & Dick Masterson, but long story short, Maddox did a complete 180 and became a full fledged Los Angeles SJW feminist cuck, and canceled his successful podcast because Dick Masterson slept with Maddox's ex girlfriend, who broke up with him about four years ago.  Despite Maddox already having a new girlfriend, this drove him crazy, and he did everything he could to try and ruin Dick's reputation.  He ended up getting Dick kicked out of a comedy theater they both performed at, got a bunch of crackpot feminists to shame him on social media, with some even called his own mother, all because Maddox was so upset that Dick slept with an ex of his.  So, since Lowtax had a little run-in ages ago on SA with Maddox, he got to laugh at him on air.

Also, Dick is a proud Trump supporter, and Maddox can't handle that.

tl;dr: Arab man thinks he deserves to own multiple women and loses his shit when he can't.  Maddox is a big league cuck.

seriously? Maddox is like this now? FUCK

Harry D Greek

• Cishet White Male
  • http://i.imgur.com/U2hZuN9.png
    • Awards
« Reply #2826 on: March 16, 2017, 09:02:01 PM »
+11
This Maddox guy sounds like a grade A goon and is yet another example of how goons never mature or drop the gooniest of behaviors. Also, like someone already said: a total cuck. I bet he has a closet full of deeply disturbing sexual dysfunctions, fetishes and assaults  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: 
Quote from: a man with an asymmetrical haircut
This was posted on the page before, but I was only able to catch up on this thread now. I'd like to point out that not all lesbian relationships have two vaginas, and it really sucks as a queer trans woman to hear this sort of generalization all the time.

Quote from: Vargo
Just realized Billy Oceans "get out of my dreams (and into my car)" is pretty blatantly about street harassment

Bitch-Ass Nigger

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #2827 on: March 16, 2017, 09:12:33 PM »
+8
this is so disappointing. that guy was hilarious 14 years ago. i remember waiting every week for an update. I knew shit was gonna get weak once he put out his book so i gave him the dignity of never checking his site again. pound for pound he was better than SA updates

(((🍆🍆🍆)))

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #2828 on: March 16, 2017, 09:38:07 PM »
+12
Maddox turned into an SJW thanks to his "model" girlfriend who has herpes.  However Maddox has to walk a perpetual tightrope with his new brethren because he's written a book on copping a feel from a girl, which in our CURRENT YEAR is rape so they can turn on him at any second and most likely will at some point.

sperg rush

• Unperson
  • Awards Fascist You can't know! Better dead than red Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #2829 on: March 16, 2017, 11:05:55 PM »
+11
It's funny to listen to Lowtax taking a shit on Maddox since both of them are failed internet entrepreneurs.

InsideOutside

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #2830 on: March 17, 2017, 12:32:08 AM »
+6
at least maddox found a way to make money off internet fame

and he didnt marry before getting cucked lol

cis miss

• Cishet White Male
  • Actual female
  • Awards Texan White Chick
    • Awards
« Reply #2831 on: March 17, 2017, 10:55:25 AM »
Wasn't dick masterson the guy behind that mra "don't masturbate ever" thing

not err

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #2832 on: March 18, 2017, 04:54:50 PM »
+4
Maddox should have stayed a writer no podcasts no youtube videos (with him in them) and I bet 1999 Maddox would have been great at twitter.

(((🍆🍆🍆)))

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #2833 on: March 18, 2017, 06:23:12 PM »
+9
The problem with Maddox is that his shtick had a limited shelf life.  Same goes for other internet has beens Tucker Max and our old buddy Lowtax.  As much as I can't stand Tucker Max (because he is a lying faggot), he's probably done the best in terms of moving on from his early 2000s shtick.  Maddox and Lowtax haven't :sad:

Waltzing Matilda

• Cishet White Male
  • Tomorrow Person
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' old Goon or Ex-Goon Strayan
    • Awards
« Reply #2834 on: March 19, 2017, 05:41:31 AM »
+5
There's now a GBS thread about the Niggertown ban on sight list.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3813916

It's managed to survive for 10 hours and 7 pages so far.

internettroon

• Citizen In Good Standing
    • Awards
« Reply #2835 on: March 19, 2017, 03:11:54 PM »
+5
Jesus the mod of the black power forum is a fat hawaiian woman? LOL

J Dog

• Cishet White Male
  • Good luck Reality. Hope this turns out alright.
    • Awards
« Reply #2836 on: March 19, 2017, 03:19:36 PM »
+8

Finally, a black person who can factually claim to be descended from kings.

Jace821

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #2837 on: March 19, 2017, 03:46:25 PM »
+3
So is niggerville mod a white cam whore like kiwi farms claims or this fat hawaiin?

internettroon

• Citizen In Good Standing
    • Awards
« Reply #2838 on: March 19, 2017, 04:00:56 PM »
+4
Either way, it looks like we agree that there are no real black people posting away on that forum. Might be a handful of virgin autismo blacks that spend all day watching anime. But no real blacks. Trannies and hawaiins. LOL

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #2839 on: March 19, 2017, 04:10:14 PM »
+4

Quote from: Trunko
Less of a dream boat more of a tug boat unfortunately

:cenalol:

a torrent of piss

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Fuck You Sea Dad
    • Awards
« Reply #2840 on: March 19, 2017, 04:21:15 PM »
+10
Having a hard time figuring out if it's Lilo or Stitch.

Ghostse

• 5000 Posters Club
  • ❨❨❨Tax-o-tron❩❩❩
    • Awards
« Reply #2841 on: March 19, 2017, 09:24:16 PM »
+7
Someone should demand there be a whites-only board, and compile a list of ban-on-sight "race traitors".
Let me know when the next SASS spinoff starts.

Psycho Dad

• Cishet White Male
  • Eat a bowl of dicks, Sparky.
  • Awards Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! cold, dead hands Scrooge Better dead than red United Statesian old Goon or Ex-Goon The Gentry
    • Awards
« Reply #2842 on: March 20, 2017, 06:44:25 AM »
+4
Someone should demand there be a whites-only board, and compile a list of ban-on-sight "race traitors".

Fuck signatures.

Bitch-Ass Nigger

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #2843 on: March 23, 2017, 09:27:31 PM »
+10
Lowtax has regularly been granting admin privilege to random government agents ever since SA was a "big deal" in the early 2000's, especially after the secret service contacted him directly when someone made threats, in exchange for IRS leniency and some dumb crap that only a dumbass like lowtax would get caught up in. probably misappropriating charity donations or something.

The entire site is basically a honeypot.

FAU is a government shill
ZDR is a government shill

BLM paid lowtax for mod status for KM, which proves that BLM is a government sanctioned group; or at least is allowed to exist in such sense.

The forum is crap on purpose so it's easy for the interested parties to riffle through. nobody is "moving" it or modernizing it any time soon.

The search feature purposely goes down so that nobody can dox government shills. They may work for the government but they're still people, and as a result are still stupid.

... Reddit too.

Also aran is a fat stupid faggot and his wife is actually a troon

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #2844 on: March 23, 2017, 09:45:51 PM »
+5

Yeah, but we already exist... :jesse:

Psycho Dad

• Cishet White Male
  • Eat a bowl of dicks, Sparky.
  • Awards Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! cold, dead hands Scrooge Better dead than red United Statesian old Goon or Ex-Goon The Gentry
    • Awards
« Reply #2845 on: March 23, 2017, 10:35:08 PM »
+9
I was going to post something in response to Gay Nigger, but... well... given his posting history, it stands on its own. :rock:
Fuck signatures.

Ghostse

• 5000 Posters Club
  • ❨❨❨Tax-o-tron❩❩❩
    • Awards
« Reply #2846 on: March 23, 2017, 11:22:23 PM »
+16
I was going to post something in response to Gay Nigger, but... well... given his posting history, it stands on its own. :rock:

Never interfere with your enemy when he is being a giant faggot.
-Napoleon
Let me know when the next SASS spinoff starts.

Deniable Plausibility

• Domestic Threat
  • ☞ ͡ل͜ ͡☞
  • Awards Better dead than red Deplorables Autistic United Statesian Scrooge Anonymous
    • Awards
« Reply #2847 on: March 24, 2017, 08:11:20 AM »
+1
:alex:

-t. bruised titty gif poster mcgraff
« Last Edit: March 24, 2017, 08:55:36 PM by flippity floppity floo »
Rock me ❤Amagayus❤

Doctor Jizzmopper

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • ~*Panzer Katze*~
  • Awards Deplorables Took Down an Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #2848 on: March 24, 2017, 06:03:44 PM »
+1
There's now a GBS thread about the Niggertown ban on sight list.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3813916

It's managed to survive for 10 hours and 7 pages so far.

How the fuck did my burner account make that list? I don't even post LOL
My favorite Aatrek episode is "City on the Edge of A School Zone"

Kevin Dawes was sold out by Eliot Higgins.

Spanish Manlove is Luis Franco-Waite

The Postal Dude: I suppose it would have been more politically correct to kill the women and the minorities first.

Aran

• Cishet White Male
  • Paedofinder General
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Goon or Ex-Goon Motorcyclist You can't know! The Gentry cold, dead hands Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #2849 on: March 25, 2017, 10:10:32 AM »
+3
Lowtax has regularly been granting admin privilege to random government agents ever since SA was a "big deal" in the early 2000's, especially after the secret service contacted him directly when someone made threats, in exchange for IRS leniency and some dumb crap that only a dumbass like lowtax would get caught up in. probably misappropriating charity donations or something.

The entire site is basically a honeypot.

FAU is a government shill
ZDR is a government shill

BLM paid lowtax for mod status for KM, which proves that BLM is a government sanctioned group; or at least is allowed to exist in such sense.

The forum is crap on purpose so it's easy for the interested parties to riffle through. nobody is "moving" it or modernizing it any time soon.

The search feature purposely goes down so that nobody can dox government shills. They may work for the government but they're still people, and as a result are still stupid.

... Reddit too.

Also aran is a fat stupid faggot and his wife is actually a troon
Does being this stupid hurt? I've always wondered.