;

Author Topic: 888 Social Justice Struggles Against The Video Game Patriarchy  (Read 63689 times)

a torrent of piss

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Fuck You Sea Dad
    • Awards
I have yet to play Witcher 3 but I think I want to get the PS4 version because the GOTY version is coming or whatever in a few months and IIRC it's going to retail at 30 just like the GOTY version of the new Dragon Age. I'm really hankering for a big huge RPG and then I remember Monster Hunter generations is coming in a week.

« Last Edit: July 09, 2016, 09:49:58 PM by consequence of bad posting »

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
I replaced the timing belt and water pump on my wife's Honda Pilot a couple weeks ago.

I'm sure I can assemble an computer also but don't care to and don't even own one because vidya is for children...something apparent to anyone reading this gay ass thread.

Gender Studies Barista

• Unperson
    • Awards
This embarrassment is more appropriate for this thread http://kotaku.com/pokemon-go-could-be-a-death-sentence-for-a-black-man-1783388743

Interesting that Kotaku sees a new popular thing with nearly universal appeal and decides to do a race-baiting article at a point in time where everyone is sick of race-baiting faggots. Lovely

Also its based off something someone wrote on medium lol

My dumb ass was able to build a PC in a couple hours thanks a Youtube video that walks you through the whole process.  There are sites that can pick out all the parts you need for a PC.  It's really hard to fuck up.  If you can't build one, my guess is that it is more out of laziness than actual difficulty.

Dude also paid 2k for it since he was too lazy to shop around and just bought everything from Amazon. I'm planning out a high-end PC build and its like $1700. And that's with a 1080 instead of a 1070. The guy also didn't know enough to get a separate physical HD for storage and instead bought a way more expensive 1 TB SSD and thought it was somehow slower.

I don't know who this article is actually for. 'I'm so stupid, I did absolutely no research and was too lazy to actually look into anything or do absolutely any work, this is haaarrrrddddd'. Its almost like you actually have to do take some minimal effort and research to do something you have never done before! Shocking!

a torrent of piss

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Fuck You Sea Dad
    • Awards
something apparent to anyone reading this gay ass thread.
The videogame thread here is the only thread to exceed 100 pages.

Male Gaze

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Classicist Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red Scrooge For Dixie's land we'll take our stand!
    • Awards
I have yet to play Witcher 3 but I think I want to get the PS4 version because the GOTY version is coming or whatever in a few months and IIRC it's going to retail at 30 just like the GOTY version of the new Dragon Age. I'm really hankering for a big huge RPG and then I remember Monster Hunter generations is coming in a week.
PC version will be really cheap by then too.

PCs are for power users and people that like strategy games, shooters or any other genre that needs a keyboard + mouse pretty much. I mostly just play strategy and RPG stuff so there's no real reason for me to get into consoles, but I can understand how the reverse would happen to someone with different tastes.

a torrent of piss

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Fuck You Sea Dad
    • Awards
There's some gay upset at Blizzard and it seems like Diablo may wind up becoming a dead series because they can't monetize it like Hearthstone, Overwatch, and whatever MLG events and DLC microtransaction money they get for their other games.

In short they can't nickle and dime so the game isn't worth their time.

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards

Maybe fagmins can merge this shit thread with that shit thread and it'll be 102 pages of faggot shit for gaylord babies

He-Man Magnum Opus

• Unperson
    • Awards
There's some gay upset at Blizzard and it seems like Diablo may wind up becoming a dead series because they can't monetize it like Hearthstone, Overwatch, and whatever MLG events and DLC microtransaction money they get for their other games.

uh yeah, or maybe its because the last diablo was archaic trash

Aran

• Cishet White Male
  • Paedofinder General
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Goon or Ex-Goon Motorcyclist The Gentry cold, dead hands You can't know! Boy Scout
    • Awards
I do MMOs and RTS style games on PC, console for most of everything else.

Dave Hedgehog

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Sit upon thy spiky steed for glorious crusade!
  • Awards Swear on me mum m8 old Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards

I never bought the last Diablo because of the always on DRM. Fuck Blizzard.

a torrent of piss

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Fuck You Sea Dad
    • Awards

Vanilla was, but ROS onwards is good.

But nit's looking like there will be no third expansion and stuff like Heroes of the Storm, Overwatch, and Hearthstone are what blizzard is going to be known for now.

Ghostse

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Don't look away. Don't ever look away.
    • Awards
my guess is that it is more out of laziness than actual difficulty.

Gen Z.txt
Let me know when the next SASS spinoff starts.

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposters of the World Unite
  • Awards Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands Californian old
    • Awards

Nope. The nigger thread and the islam thread are over 100 each. :geithner:

GAP2.0

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards

Um no it's not
This post brought to you by SOUL TRANN

a torrent of piss

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Fuck You Sea Dad
    • Awards
Niggers, Muslims, and Videogames.

RussellTShackleford

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
I didn't really get the diablo 3 scorn; played it on release, used a monk to punch diablo in the face. Was fun. Didn't play it very much or go into the auction house though, so, idk. Seemed like some spergy shit anyway.

Slacktivist

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian
    • Awards
originally loot drops were 100% randomized i.e. your Wizard finds a cool Wizard legendary with +Strength and +Barbarian Skill. legendaries used to drop at a completely randomized .00000000000000000001% rate so that was the first one you'd seen in twenty hours of play. they hadn't done any gear balancing passes so there was one bad set per class and 90% of legendaries had no effect or a bad effect. the hardest difficulty and the only real end game was completely untested literally "double all these values and time to ship a gold disc" and getting past act 2 inferno was a matter of exploits, botting, hundreds of hours of grinding, grace of god or paying to win through the AH. by comparison you could sleep walk through hell difficulty if you could beat act 1 inferno

it was an above average grab and go and beat it once with friends but as a sequel to D2 which was known for getting nerds to replay it about a hundred times each it was not well received outside of launch sales and dwindled down to periods of 3 digits online before RoS released

lol at no new expac, the ending of RoS directly teased one and it'd be printing free money since RoS has such amazing word of mouth now

a torrent of piss

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Fuck You Sea Dad
    • Awards
originally loot drops were 100% randomized i.e. your Wizard finds a cool Wizard legendary with +Strength and +Barbarian Skill. legendaries used to drop at a completely randomized .00000000000000000001% rate so that was the first one you'd seen in twenty hours of play. they hadn't done any gear balancing passes so there was one bad set per class and 90% of legendaries had no effect or a bad effect. the hardest difficulty and the only real end game was completely untested literally "double all these values and time to ship a gold disc" and getting past act 2 inferno was a matter of exploits, botting, hundreds of hours of grinding, grace of god or paying to win through the AH. by comparison you could sleep walk through hell difficulty if you could beat act 1 inferno

it was an above average grab and go and beat it once with friends but as a sequel to D2 which was known for getting nerds to replay it about a hundred times each it was not well received outside of launch sales and dwindled down to periods of 3 digits online before RoS released

lol at no new expac, the ending of RoS directly teased one and it'd be printing free money since RoS has such amazing word of mouth now
Supposedly the patches we got were all the scrapped content for King of the North.

However Blizzard directly reacted to the article/forum comments about no new diablo shit, so there's a chance at something being revealed before Blizzcon because the accusations upset the blue posters. The maximum torment levels are getting raised next patch and the exp is apparently beyond insane and it supposedly takes minimal effort to reach 1k in paragon levels. Not that you would need that many paragon levels in the first place for anything other than leaderboards which reward nothing except e-peen.

Now only if they would make getting 10k bounties easier, that's the only vanilla achievement I'm missing.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2016, 09:26:54 PM by consequence of bad posting »

Male Gaze

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Classicist Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red Scrooge For Dixie's land we'll take our stand!
    • Awards
I didn't really get the diablo 3 scorn; played it on release, used a monk to punch diablo in the face. Was fun. Didn't play it very much or go into the auction house though, so, idk. Seemed like some spergy shit anyway.
Less replay value than the first one basically.

GFR

• Unperson
  • Fagmin
    • Awards

Maybe fagmins can merge this shit thread with that shit thread and it'll be 102 pages of faggot shit for gaylord babies

THIS JUST IN!

MEXICAN MAN PERFORMS INTERMEDIATE LEVEL AUTO REPAIR JOB! ANOTHER AMERICAN JOB TAKEN!  AUTO REPAIR INDUSTRY IN DISARRAY!

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
All Hail the Patriarchy

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposters of the World Unite
  • Awards Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands Californian old
    • Awards
Niggers, Muslims, and Videogames.

3 things that are ruining this country
                         :say:

Triggered by Pepe

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
Once you've used a pc building tool on any of the numerous websites and actually order the damn thing, its pretty much an exercise in putting the right shape in the right hole.

Fucking toddlers are smarter than that man. Probably more confident too

He-Man Magnum Opus

• Unperson
    • Awards
It's incredibly easy to build your own compared to back in the day. There was no such thing as plug and play when I was building them as a kid, now a days it really is as simply as plugging the right holes with the right connectors

a torrent of piss

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Fuck You Sea Dad
    • Awards
However the one thing that's still a pain in the ass are non-fan based cooling systems.

That and thermal paste. The paste consistency can differ by brand and what can be considered too much by one brand is not enough for another. And not only tht there's chinese knockoff brands which isn't even 100% thermal paste, it's mostly other materials.

« Last Edit: July 13, 2016, 12:59:51 PM by consequence of bad posting »