;

Author Topic: 888 Social Justice Struggles Against The Video Game Patriarchy  (Read 111717 times)

BOOpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Texan cold, dead hands Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
+12
It's neat how that tweet on the far right (pun not intended) casually asserts that white men are both dominant and a different species than other races. What a Nazi!
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
Colin Moriarty, the guy who made the extremely triggering joke about a day without womyn, has a Patreon and it looks like he is doing quite well: https://www.patreon.com/colinslaststand

patrons
$36,191
per month

He might crack $40k.  Imagine getting paid half a million a year because of SJW overreaction.  Who else is going to be a shitlord now? :allears:

Talcum X

• Unperson
    • Awards
Holy SHIT, much over what many Americans make in a year every single month, eat your heart out Twitch streamers.....wait how much do they make?

Brandlebrundt

• Citizen In Good Standing
    • Awards
Even better is that prior to getting das boot, Colin was at a 1/4th share of the Kinda Funny $33k/month for Patreon... which itself has gone down $6k+ per month since they ousted him and people started bailing out in droves.  Not a bad swing over one completely harmless tweet.  :allears:

Handyman

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards The Gentry old United Statesian Wounded in the line of posting. Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red
    • Awards
And here we were thinking that Alison Rapp was actually the lucky one making a few grand a month. 

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
If I had a pair of tits it stream on twitch.
Acting Assistant Director of The Department of Corrective Rape
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVAp_lcCwyY" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVAp_lcCwyY</a>

Male Gaze

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red Scrooge For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Classicist
    • Awards
Better start eating.

a torrent of piss

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Fuck You Sea Dad
    • Awards
THERE'S A TROPHY FOR GAZING AT THE FEMALE CHARACTER'S ASS DEDUCT FIVE POINTS!  :ultlibrage:

David Hedgehogstein

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Member of Jew Club
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon old Swear on me mum m8
    • Awards
Nier was great...

Pumpkin Toilet

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
Nigga looks like Harry S. Plinkett !  Ole star wars prequel ass nigga

Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire Anonymous Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red 420 Scrooge Californian
    • Awards
Somebody sure was triggered by supple Japanese thighs. 

I just wanted to live a normal life.  Have a wife and kids, be a father.  But then my other side tells me that I want to get breast and butt implants and get a job working as a plus size model for Victoria's Secret.

Cishonorable Discharge

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
Should we reward games that push an ideology over gameplay?

Maybe, half the reason I completed Far Cry 4 is because you get to kill Indians the whole game...
This post brought to you by SOUL TRANN

a torrent of piss

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Fuck You Sea Dad
    • Awards
Bunch of butt faggot trannies got mad because you can buy the Nier Automata trophies so tons of people did this and platted the game in under 1 minute. You now have like a few hundred people banned from trophy communities because there is now no way to determine what was the legit quickest time. The people who did this stole some MTF Tranny's World Record Game Crown because this ass faggot got the game like a week early and got number 1 spot and was also dating one of the Trophy forum mods who states that he is NOT GAY over and over each time you ask him about his dick girl trainwreck of a girlfriend.

The trophies cost a few cents and I think it's under 5 bucks just for the instant platinum. Dearest Taro who has created Nier knows that one does not collect trophies for bragging rights but for the pure simple satisfaction of scrolling down lists of 100% completed games. He know what true gaming zen is.

He shares his recipe of bacon ranch ramen noodles if you get the platinum he will personally message you himself(also pictures of 2-B's thicc ass). Now that is a man of great and sincere character who stands behind a quality product.

He is also a Costco man and regularly shops at Japanese Costco. He swears by their thick cut bacon. If you have not tried the kirkland thick cut bacon you simply must.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2017, 12:36:20 AM by a torrent of piss »

David Hedgehogstein

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Member of Jew Club
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon old Swear on me mum m8
    • Awards
Bunch of butt faggot trannies got mad because you can buy the Nier Automata trophies so tons of people did this and platted the game in under 1 minute. You now have like a few hundred people banned from trophy communities because there is now no way to determine what was the legit quickest time. The people who did this stole some MTF Tranny's World Record Game Crown because this ass faggot got the game like a week early and got number 1 spot and was also dating one of the Trophy forum mods who states that he is NOT GAY over and over each time you ask him about his dick girl trainwreck of a girlfriend.
Shit like this needs it's own 'worst of the web' thread

Male Gaze

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red Scrooge For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Classicist
    • Awards
+16
If only there was some kind of website dedicated to collecting and laughing at awful things on the internet.

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
Bunch of butt faggot trannies got mad because you can buy the Nier Automata trophies so tons of people did this and platted the game in under 1 minute.
I'd heard about a shop that lets you buy trophies with ingame currency that unlocks after your 3rd playthrough, what's this about paying real money right from the start?

a torrent of piss

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Fuck You Sea Dad
    • Awards
Bunch of butt faggot trannies got mad because you can buy the Nier Automata trophies so tons of people did this and platted the game in under 1 minute.
I'd heard about a shop that lets you buy trophies with ingame currency that unlocks after your 3rd playthrough, what's this about paying real money right from the start?
Depending on region you are apparently able to buy in game currency with real money. Rise of the Tomb Raider allowed for this(but it wasn't required or needed).

I don't have NA so i really can't say I've dicked around with the trophy shop.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2017, 03:58:45 AM by a torrent of piss »

Psycho Dad

• Cishet White Male
  • Eat a bowl of dicks, Sparky.
  • Awards Methodist Goon or Ex-Goon old United Statesian Scrooge cold, dead hands For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! The Gentry Better dead than red
    • Awards
I like tits and ass.
Fuck signatures.

Male Gaze

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards

40k Scrotal Sacks

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Metal Fan Drinkin' and Postin' 420 Commie Deutscher
    • Awards
Can't say the Nips don't have an eye for details:

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
Please be sure to include that in Taro Yoko's weekly .zip file.

Psycho Dad

• Cishet White Male
  • Eat a bowl of dicks, Sparky.
  • Awards Methodist Goon or Ex-Goon old United Statesian Scrooge cold, dead hands For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! The Gentry Better dead than red
    • Awards
hey look its another useless piece of shit to add to my ignore list gg tubgirl posting asshole
Fuck signatures.

Male Gaze

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
just lol if you haven't seen Tubgirl and Goatse so many times you're completely desensitized to it

Slacktivist

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
I don't get squeamish when my dog takes a shit but I don't want to see the turd any more either.

a torrent of piss

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Fuck You Sea Dad
    • Awards
+14
John Tron got removed from the Banjo kazooie spiritual successor game because he said you can't just replace a first world population with a third world population and expect to keep the same quality of life in a country.

The next day the car crash knife attack happens in the UK.