;

Author Topic: Why don't we have an EU thread  (Read 7615 times)

DAS FRANK

• Cishet White Male
  • Cosmonauts
  • Awards Ambien posting Jesuit Fucked a lesbian Drinkin' and Postin'
    • Awards
Why don't we have an EU thread
« on: August 29, 2016, 03:00:34 PM »
+4
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/europe/poland-backs-franco-german-european-security-council-plan/2016/08/28/03455ae8-6d5b-11e6-993f-73c693a89820_story.html

The idea was floated by German Foreign Minister Frank-Walter Steinmeier and French counterpart Jean-Marc Ayrault in June to address internal and external security and defense issues facing the European Union.

Polish Foreign Minister Witold Wszczykowski backed the idea in a joint statement issued Sunday at a meeting with Steinmeier and Ayrault in the German town of Weimar.

The ministers met on the occasion of the 25th anniversary of the so-called Weimar Triangle grouping comprising the three countries.

They also called for a “more flexible European Union” that reflects the different ambitions for greater integration within the 28-nation bloc.

>still calling the EU a 28-nation bloc

:tom:

nerdball

• Cishet White Male
  • wut
  • Awards Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon White Chick old Libertarian United Statesian
    • Awards
Re: Why don't we have an EU thread
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2016, 07:44:53 PM »
+51
We already have an Islam thread though.

blakks are not very cool

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2016, 08:23:48 PM »
+5

:stewart:

Bill Wilkins

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards You can't know! Classicist Bah Jaysus!
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2016, 08:37:59 PM »
+5

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Knights
  • Awards Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon Texan Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2016, 09:24:00 PM »
+5

apple store maoist

• Cishet White Male
  • JIDF
  • popping shekels
  • Awards Deplorables Drinkin' and Postin' Classicist Goon or Ex-Goon Wounded in the line of posting. 420
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2016, 09:32:38 PM »
+3

its ogre

I want to personally apologize to every reader who was hurt by the Sausage Party review. I failed you as a senior editor of this website and I failed you as an ally. I am wholly sorry for the pain and anger I caused you. I offer you no justification. I was blinded by my own whiteness existing inside a system of white supremacy. I must do better. I will do better.

(((🍆🍆🍆)))

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2016, 09:53:44 PM »
+3

We need an airhorn emoji for posts like this

Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire Anonymous Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red Scrooge 420 Californian
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2016, 09:57:44 PM »
+6
Jean-Claude Juncker looks like he rapes babies and feasts on their blood every night. 

Chromosome hog

• Unperson
  • Awards Deplorables Drinkin' and Postin' cold, dead hands Libertarian Scrooge Better dead than red old The Gentry KURWA United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2016, 11:29:05 PM »
+13
Jean-Claude Juncker looks like he rapes babies and feasts on their blood every night.

So he's Jewish?

Triggered by Pepe

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2016, 07:39:33 AM »
+6

Top 10 funniest/most depressing post nominee

DAS FRANK

• Cishet White Male
  • Cosmonauts
  • Awards Ambien posting Jesuit Fucked a lesbian Drinkin' and Postin'
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2016, 12:51:59 PM »
+3

Fuck

[SWOLE]Grode Jar

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Shitlord
  • Awards Deplorables Metal Fan Generation Identitaire Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian old Goon or Ex-Goon The Gentry Better dead than red Scrooge Texan For Dixie's land we'll take our stand!
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2016, 08:24:50 AM »
+1

The Goon Patroon

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2016, 04:34:39 PM »
+3
Probably because it'd turn into a discussion about the nth fuck-up they're committing this week, let alone the next.

The migrant crisis is probably the best example, they managed to make Obama look like the sensible one in regards to immigration, just think about how fucked up that is.

Excremental Marx

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Better dead than red old Drinkin' and Postin' Classicist Fuck you, dad!
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2016, 06:02:55 AM »
+8
Some actual content for you dirty AmeriKKKans.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-swiss-eu-guns-idUSKCN1161KT

Swiss tell EU: Hands off veterans' assault rifles

Friction between Switzerland and the European Union over the bloc's plans to tighten gun control following a rise in militant attacks could turn into another serious snag in ties already tested by Swiss efforts to curb immigration.

The proposed directive, which applies to non-EU member Switzerland only because it is part of Europe's Schengen open border system, has raised hackles among the Swiss, who resent intervention from Brussels.

Christoph Blocher, a leading voice of the Swiss right and a eurosceptic, says Switzerland should consider abandoning Europe's Schengen system of passport-free travel if the Swiss people rejected the proposed measures in a referendum.

Drafted after militants killed scores in attacks in Paris last year, the EU plans on gun control aimed to curb online weapons sales and impose more restrictions on assault weapons.

But the initial proposal provoked an outcry in Switzerland because it meant a ban on the long Swiss tradition of ex-soldiers keeping their assault rifles.

As Europe becomes less safe, European Union wants to impose more restrictions on gun ownership. This doesn't seem to be going down particularly well in some countries.
Let me take you to the movies, Can I take you to the show
Let me be yours ever truly, Can I make your garden grow?

Triggered by Pepe

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2016, 12:59:07 PM »
+5
EU alienating another country, nothing to see here.

Excremental Marx

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Better dead than red old Drinkin' and Postin' Classicist Fuck you, dad!
    • Awards
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2016, 06:15:56 AM »
+4
Some news from Germanistan:

http://www.dw.com/en/berlin-plans-concession-on-bundestags-armenia-genocide-resolution-report-says/a-195e wi21960

Germany's government has plans to distance itself from a resolution recognizing the historic Ottoman slaughter of Armenians as genocide, a magazine report says. Berlin reportedly hopes the move might appease Ankara.

"Would you like some lube with that anal pounding? - No thanks, we're good!"

http://www.politico.eu/article/tipping-point-for-the-german-far-right-alternative-for-germany-angela-merkel/

It's pretty 888 but interesting nonetheless. TLDR is that AfD is set to possibly set to take the first place in regional elections in Merkel's backyard.

URANIUM CURES HIPPIES

• Enemy Of The State
  • Alconauts
  • Awards Deplorables On Pohjolan hangissa meill' isänmaa You can't know! Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2016, 07:13:37 AM »
+9
I bet if Turkey demanded Germany to deny the holocaust, they'd actually go ahead and do it.

Male Gaze

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red Scrooge For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Classicist
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2016, 07:27:58 AM »
+8
I bet if Turkey demanded Germany to deny the holocaust, they'd actually go ahead and do it.
Merkel's head would explode like a computer on the original Star Trek.

Bill Wilkins

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards You can't know! Classicist Bah Jaysus!
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2016, 02:25:13 PM »
+2

http://www.dw.com/en/berlin-plans-concession-on-bundestags-armenia-genocide-resolution-report-says/a-195e wi21960

Germany's government has plans to distance itself from a resolution recognizing the historic Ottoman slaughter of Armenians as genocide, a magazine report says. Berlin reportedly hopes the move might appease Ankara.

Cenk Uygur must be ecstatic about this!

Gender Studies Barista

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2016, 12:23:05 AM »
+4

The best part about this is that Edrogan is going to milk Europe until its dry and then send every fucking refugee they have at Europe because they are such big pussies they won't do anything.

"Bu...but you promised!"

"And? Write a resolution about it you cunts."

European Cuckdom

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2016, 12:42:56 AM »
+2
Turks toying around with Byzantium, milking it dry of every last ounce of gold before launching the final assault on the capital, nothing new.

Excremental Marx

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: September 04, 2016, 05:31:32 AM »
+4
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/706961/Switzerland-EU-Schengen-zone-immigration-leave

HUGE EU BLOW: Switzerland’s biggest political party unveils plans to leave Schengen

SWITZERLAND’S biggest political party has announced plans to try and curb the flow of people into the country by quitting the Schengen Zone.

Wow EU is really going to shit really fast.

Dave Hedgehog

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Sit upon thy spiky steed for glorious crusade!
  • Awards Swear on me mum m8 old Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: September 04, 2016, 06:01:41 AM »
Switzerland isn't part of the EU...

Fake Scrotal Sack

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Metal Fan Drinkin' and Postin' Deutscher 420 Commie
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: September 04, 2016, 06:06:07 AM »
+3
The Schengen area is probably more important than the EU itself for trade and travel though.

As if all this was something more
Than another footnote on a postcard from nowhere
Another chapter in the handbook for exercises in futility

Fake Scrotal Sack

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Metal Fan Drinkin' and Postin' Deutscher 420 Commie
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: September 04, 2016, 06:07:48 AM »
+2

"Would you like some lube with that anal pounding? - No thanks, we're good!"

http://www.politico.eu/article/tipping-point-for-the-german-far-right-alternative-for-germany-angela-merkel/

It's pretty 888 but interesting nonetheless. TLDR is that AfD is set to possibly set to take the first place in regional elections in Merkel's backyard.

The AfD is in a position where they could become the strongest power but that'll just mean the state gets a Black-Red-Red coalition. When it comes to protecting their feeding grounds, the established parties don't joke around. Even if they're on different sides of the I love cock more thanpolitical spectrumdoes, they'll work hand-in-hand to keep newcomers down.

As if all this was something more
Than another footnote on a postcard from nowhere
Another chapter in the handbook for exercises in futility