;

Author Topic: Kaepernick brings out White Guilt Olympics in TFF  (Read 13767 times)

Launchpad McQuack

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
Kaepernick brings out White Guilt Olympics in TFF
« on: September 02, 2016, 01:02:39 AM »
+12
I really don't give a shit about Kaepernick. It's the dumbest fucking story in the world. But goons still love social justice threads in their football forum (there is also like a 20 page thread on some rape case at Baylor).

Quote from: TyroneGoldstein" post="463798808
Plus, SA has always tilted left outside of GBS.

Understatement of the century.

Quote from: CharlestheHammer" post="463704474
Protest the flag every day. Piss on it preferably.

Quote from: sam bradford lmao" post="463800498
I guarantee you that Nick Saban says "nigger" in private

Quote from: Kalli" post="463801020
I hope Kaep takes the field with ACAB written in eyeblack across his face.

Quote from: sam bradford lmao" post="463804583
Last weekend I was in the Ozarks for a float trip. We were riding in a school bus to the source of the river when "Gold Digger" started playing. All the white people on the bus had no problem rapping along to "nigga".

The casual homophobia and racism last weekend was off the charts :iamafag:

Quote from: Spoeank" post="463811664
Also "Colin Kaepernick has first amendment rights BUT SO DO I SO..." has become the new "I'm not racist but..." trigger that you are about to hear a whole lot of dumb shit.

Quote from: NC-17" post="463762418
Most of those people probably cringed at the idea of a black starting quarterback on their team anyway.

Quote from: FeedingHam2Cats" post="463723246
kaepernick's been retweeting jacobin articles too so i'm gonna come down on the side of: kaepernick is cool and i want him to burn a damn flag on field

Jacobin is a Marxist magazine. And as we all know nothing screams Marxist like living in a $2.7 million home in one of the nicest white neighborhoods on the planet.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2016, 01:04:44 AM by Launchpad McQuack »

Launchpad McQuack

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
Re: Kaepernick rings out White Guilt Olympics in TFF
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2016, 01:03:30 AM »
+7
LOL at this guy paying money to take this class. Also what are the odds he's crying about not being able to find a job in a few years?

Quote from: blue squares" post="463801468
I want to buy a Kaepernick jersey and wear it every day in Texas, especially to my class on the history of the Black Power movement

Quote from: blue squares" post="463803469
Its a fucking amazing class with over 500 people enrolled and another 100 on the waitlist. We talk about all the ways that white america has systematically fucked over black people since slavery ended

Quote from: sam bradford lmao" post="463803630
Are there white people in that class who vocally whine about reverse racism

Quote from: Filthy Casual" post="463803653
There's no way you could fit everything into one semester.

Quote from: blue squares" post="463804322
I have sat in on the class before and none of them do it intentionally because the entire class groans loudly at them or laughs, but the professor is incredibly good at getting students to work through the implications of their argument and so they end up saying something racist or realizing they are about to, stopping mid-sentence, and then the class laugs

Quote from: blue squares" post="463804507
Today we spent half the class talking about fraternity parties and the racism within, including whether its okay if white students sing along to songs with the word "nigga" in them. Several fraternity members did their best to defend their frats, all but one were laughed at by the class

Launchpad McQuack

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
Re: Kaepernick rings out White Guilt Olympics in TFF
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2016, 01:04:10 AM »
+7
No TFF social justice thread would be complete without CharlesTheHammer saying something retarded.

Quote from: CharlestheHammer" post="463786697
Castro does indeed own.

Quote from: CharlestheHammer" post="463815487
Fidel Castro is cool and good. Name me one policy of his that was bad. He was still miles better than Bautista.

Quote from: CharlestheHammer" post="463808933
Why do you hate Castro so much, are you Rush in real life?

Quote from: FuzzySkinner" post="463815749
The whole "purging political " enemies would be 9ne

Also being dictator for life.

Quote from: CharlestheHammer" post="463816172
Got to do what you got to do, leaving them alone would have been insane.

Hell he just purged them and they still came back.

Luckily JFK was a bit of a wuss.

a torrent of piss

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Fuck You Sea Dad
    • Awards
Re: Kaepernick brings out White Guilt Olympics in TFF
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2016, 01:05:50 AM »
+10
I wanna see a player being paid millions of dollars burn the american flag on the field too.......just to see how they could justify hating their country that much when they're making more than most of the people in the stadium.

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposters of the World Unite
  • Awards Deplorables old Californian cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2016, 01:09:10 AM »
+11
I hope Kap gets bottled/hit with batteries in Philly.

Trumpinator X

• Enemy Of The State
  • Emo Tablecloth Salesman
  • Awards Wounded Multiple Times in the Line of Posting Murderer Ambien posting Californian Lithuanian DeVry
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2016, 02:57:26 AM »
i dont understand this story redpill me on the tldr
Trigger warning: the second video contains powerful audio of the manís fragmented urine stream.

Ghostse

• 5000 Posters Club
  • ❨❨❨Tax-o-tron❩❩❩
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2016, 03:22:02 AM »
+2
I remember I had to take a "You're white and that's bad" class in college. It was such horseshit, but I knew better than to try to engage. The only thing I remember about the class was cartoonish examples of "dat rayciss" and that I was almost late for my final exam. I had to park in the faculty lot, was going to eat the ticket, and discovered that the college's policy re:parking the wrong lot was that first one was free.

TBF, the Professor wasn't a complete faggot and understood that other groups can rayciss - but the class was about white privilege so we aren't talking about that. Get back to self-flagellating.

Also, Chris Rock gave white people permission for white people to say nigga when you rappin' along. So fuck those thin skinned niggers.
Let me know when the next SASS spinoff starts.

Bill Wilkins

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Bah Jaysus! Classicist You can't know!
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2016, 03:50:42 AM »
+10
Fidel Castro and Che Guevara have both been positively portrayed and even promoted in college courses for decades now. It really isn't surprising to me that some spoiled rotten shitheel like Keapernick (he's 28) or whatever the fuck admires them. Millennials openly laud 20th century communist despots while simultaneously declaring that Vladimir Putin is the enemy of the world.

:tuss:

I remember I had to take a "You're white and that's bad" class in college. It was such horseshit, but I knew better than to try to engage. The only thing I remember about the class was cartoonish examples of "dat rayciss" and that I was almost late for my final exam. I had to park in the faculty lot, was going to eat the ticket, and discovered that the college's policy re:parking the wrong lot was that first one was free.

TBF, the Professor wasn't a complete faggot and understood that other groups can rayciss - but the class was about white privilege so we aren't talking about that. Get back to self-flagellating.

Also, Chris Rock gave white people permission for white people to say nigga when you rappin' along. So fuck those thin skinned niggers.

The anti-white fetish in college curriculums has reached cartoon levels of absurdity. It's abundant even in courses not about history. I remember how almost every single essay or column I had to analyze was somehow related to oppression of blacks or white supremacy. Looking back, it's amazing how I got through multiple semesters of reading that nauseating bullshit.

Launchpad McQuack

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2016, 05:47:53 AM »
+6
Imagine having this much self-hatred. Also remember that these are posts made in a forum about football.

Quote from: CharlestheHammer" post="463824239
Colin deciding to make a secondary career out of fucking with white people is the best.

Quote from: sam bradford lmao" post="463824582
hot take: with the exception of my tff bros and irl friends white people are objectively dogshit garbage. i will regret this post tomorrow morning  #drunk

Quote from: Skwirl" post="463824643
Nah, white people are garbage.

Quote from: Probably Magic" post="463824679
I can't disagree with this.

a torrent of piss

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Fuck You Sea Dad
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2016, 06:42:00 AM »
+4
Someone should really put them to task and ask them to explain why white people are garbage.

not err

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2016, 06:45:10 AM »
+2
I dunno I have some sympathy for the niggers. If I was a nigger I would be dead.

A white teenager shoots up a church leaves someone alive to explain why he shot up the church and for some reason ditching a flag is gonna make it all even?

Fuck if I was a nigger I would be all

"HEY YOU CAN HAVE YOUR FLAG YOU CAN CALLS US NIGGERS BUT I DONT WANNA GET SHOT IN CHURCH THAT SEEMS LIKE THE BIGGER PROBLEM"

Male Gaze

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Classicist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Scrooge Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2016, 07:02:07 AM »
+5
They don't hate themselves. They are the Elect. It's all the other, true white people that are damned.

(((🍆🍆🍆)))

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2016, 08:07:59 AM »
+2
I really don't give a shit if a mulatto doesn't sing the national anthem or not.

It's just more :smalljewrub: fuel to make white people feed bad about themselves.  When it comes to shitlibbery, there's the short con and the long con.  Always look for the long con, that's the real story.

komfi anon

• Unperson
  • better dead than red
  • Awards Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2016, 08:22:23 AM »
+6
I have no problem with Kaep protesting, but I do think it's incredibly retarded for a professional football player to alienate football fans, the most patriotic people outside of NASCAR, to make a tepid point about police brutality.

Diane Reynolds

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2016, 08:49:19 AM »
+22
Face it. He is a bad quarterback, did this for attention, so that when he gets cut or doesn't start, he can cry "racism." That's the only thing he is after.

Turd Ferguson

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2016, 10:05:56 AM »
+18
I want to put those faggots in a time machine and send them to Castro's Cuba. My family has first hand experience there and it was not fucking fun at all. The government took all their assets, took my grandfather away and put him in a forced labor camp. He got to see his family every couple of months. Stores completely empty. Lines for food. Not allowed to voice a dissenting opinion. My family was able to leave but it definitely left mental scars on everyone.

But no, Castro is good because he didn't like America.

nerdball

• Cishet White Male
  • wut
  • Awards Deplorables Libertarian old White Chick United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2016, 10:21:14 AM »
+5
TFF was ruined when the LOL SPORTSBALL ironic posters invaded and weren't tossed out by the mods (post-Gendo). They ended up taking over and inundating threads with their social justice bullshit as good posters ran for the hills and eventually left the forums.

Martin Looter King

• Cishet White Male
  • Allah Cuntbar, Piss be upon him
  • Awards Killed in the Line of Posting Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian Libertarian 420 old
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2016, 10:36:08 AM »
+7
He looks more than half white and is in the top 1% of wage earners in this country.  He can go suck an AIDS dick.

Spoiled fucking cunt seeking attention. 
she has an weird expression (or face) and i'm just not into it at all :shrug:

i mean im not saying she's ugly or wouldn't bang, she's utterly forgettable to me and deffo not my type

edit: might as well clarify further before the chimpouts over mlady: yes yes shes like an 8 or a 9 or whatever no need to get the fedoras out but im sure she appreciates the white knighting

edit 2: wait wait seriously i just reread the page and is she really 15? i thought that he was joking at first but is he actually serious? because take that fucking picture down if it's the case you fucking weirdo what the fuck

Psycho Dad

• Cishet White Male
  • Eat shit, Junior
  • Awards Methodist Goon or Ex-Goon old United Statesian Better dead than red Scrooge cold, dead hands The Gentry For Dixie's land we'll take our stand!
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2016, 10:52:21 AM »
+11
i dont understand this story redpill me on the tldr

Halfrican shitty overpaid newbie NFL quarterback refuses to stand up for anthem of country where he was born 'cause he says WE WUZ SLAVES and HANDS UP DON'T SHOOT, PIGS.

Real deal, MUH DICK. Girlfriend is BLM Muslim cunt so Halfrican grows hadji beard and says FUCK MURICA ALLAHU AKBAR.
IGNORE LIST
Poster                                                  Reason
wow                                                   Troonsplainer who thinks he knows more about female anatomy than actual women do. Insufferable.

Drain The Swamp And Fill It With Piss       Room temperature IQ... in Celsius. Complete vocabulary is two sentences and niggerish.
                                                                   Fucking worthless Grover nigger.

LawnGnome                                        Faggot PM poster who can't explain why he has a hard-on for me.
                                                           Also contributes absolutely nothing to SS of any use and is a humor vampire.

gaaaayyyyyy

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2016, 11:18:44 AM »
+3
Face it. He is a bad quarterback, did this for attention, so that when he gets cut or doesn't start, he can cry "racism." That's the only thing he is after.

This, and also it's great that he's doing this because it's like a free Trump campaign ad.

Lots of people who are washed up inevitably turn to edgy politics in a desperate attempt to stay relevant. A great recent example of this is Beyonce, who seems to employ a marketing arm that tries to create controversy out of nowhere.  Notice how the same day of the Super Bowl, there were a bunch of "white people uncomfortable with Beyonce's performance, step up and virtue signal" posts ready to go, when white people who don't like Beyonce were not following or aware of this at all.

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Knights
  • Awards Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Goon or Ex-Goon Texan cold, dead hands Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2016, 11:37:36 AM »
+9
They don't hate themselves. They are the Elect. It's all the other, true white people that are damned.

This is correct. They think "but I defended you on the internet!" will be a valid defense when Shitavious is getting ready to rapemurder them.

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: September 02, 2016, 11:39:47 AM »
+6
Fidel Castro and Che Guevara have both been positively portrayed and even promoted in college courses for decades now. It really isn't surprising to me that some spoiled rotten shitheel like Keapernick (he's 28) or whatever the fuck admires them. Millennials openly laud 20th century communist despots while simultaneously declaring that Vladimir Putin is the enemy of the world.
What's even funnier is that Che (and maybe Castro, too) was anti-black and anti-gay, which you'd think would disqualify him from adulation and t-shirt adornment.

cis miss

• Cishet White Male
  • Actual female
  • Awards Texan White Chick
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: September 02, 2016, 02:24:37 PM »
+10
Is it seriously a problem with some people singing along to songs with nigga in them? It's a fucking lyric in a song. Are white people now forbidden from listening to hiphop blah blah cultural appropriation memes aside?

This is one of those things like the whole "if you call something gay you're bad because words hurt and gays commit suicide from gay bashing." Mfucka thanks for revealing that the secret weapon against gays is to call things gay because they're so thin skinned that they'll commit suicide over it

Catfish Harasser

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: September 02, 2016, 05:45:20 PM »
+7
this isn't cuba so he can sit or stand for all i care, but wasn't it revealed this is all inspired by the piece of ass he's banging? i bet she bought him that pair of socks too.

the broader ideological issue i see here is the notion that it's the entire country's fault that their are shitty police running around. it's the same as labeling and treating all white people as perpetrators of injustice.  in other words a vague symbolic protest without much thought put into it other than "gotta keep getting my dick sucked"

(((🍆🍆🍆)))

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: September 02, 2016, 06:00:41 PM »
+3
this isn't cuba so he can sit or stand for all i care, but wasn't it revealed this is all inspired by the piece of ass he's banging? i bet she bought him that pair of socks too.

the broader ideological issue i see here is the notion that it's the entire country's fault that their are shitty police running around. it's the same as labeling and treating all white people as perpetrators of injustice.  in other words a vague symbolic protest without much thought put into it other than "gotta keep getting my dick sucked"

You just can't say shit like that without posting a link to the pics, nigga

Edit:  Yet another "proud and #woke black womyn" who is maybe 20-30% African, tops.

« Last Edit: September 02, 2016, 06:08:00 PM by Mushroom Thx »