;

Author Topic: Kaepernick brings out White Guilt Olympics in TFF  (Read 14975 times)

Gender Fluids

• Person Of Interest
    • Awards
Re: Kaepernick brings out White Guilt Olympics in TFF
« Reply #200 on: December 19, 2016, 10:14:56 PM »
+2
Quote from: Parmesan Basil" post="467554733
Friends,
I'm sorry to say but I cannot and will not be watching any more football this season (although I haven't been doing much since the Hill debacle) and I do not think I will be watching any more for a very long time. You see, I've been forcing myself to follow my old sport even after the Chiefs abandoned me. It's mostly due to loyalty and tradition; I like watching the sport after all. I even chose to follow the Jaguars for a season to keep my flagging football interests alive. No affront to them (I still believe a 10-6 season is on the horizon after Gus Bradley was fired! Bortles will be top ten for sure!) but my heart wasn't in it. Even when I do arrive here on this forum and watch football while posting, I cannot keep my righteous anger over the drafting of Tyreek Hill at bay. This may surprise you but your friend Parm has a little bit of a temper sometimes :) I should have quit the sport the moment Hill was drafted but I held on naively, like a damn fool, hoping the best would happen and that Justice would prevail. All of you who called me out on this were correct. Thank you for your honesty. I will definitely appreciate it.

Truly, the NFL has made it clear that it is no longer for me. Every year that goes by, another team falls off the list of respectable teams and another abuser gets signed for mega-bucks. It's hard to keep cheering for such a sport as I get older and older. I always assumed my team would be clear and they would learn the lesson of Jovan Belcher but John Dorsey and Andy Reid forgot that. So did the fans. I'll never forgive people for cheering his name in Arrowhead. I can't abide by it. If I don't make a stand, I'll be justifying anything while football just becomes fouler and fouler. It's enough to have ten evil teams but now there's going to be at least fifteen here before too long. What happens if there's twenty? I'm not standing by to find out. So, this is it: I am officially finishing my posting career in TFF and my football fandom altogether. We've had some good times, my dear friends, but I need to leave for the well-being of my own psyche.

Before I go, however, I have some more to say. As the most controversial poster in this forum, I must resolve some hanging issues:
1. My posting was never a gimmick. I have never posted with a gimmick and I never will. I post sincerely and without irony about issues I care quite a bit about and I always have. I might be wrong about some things (and Lord knows I have been) but I always post from the heart. I admit that I have "trolled" some people before so as to create some laughs but I have never ascribed to a gimmick style. In fact, I consider all the desperate posters chasing after me to accuse me of gimmicking to be gimmick posting themselves. Truly disappointing.
2. My evil team's list is real and fair and I respect and admire anyone else who creates their own. It will be different than mine and as long as you can justify it, then it's just as valid. I would ask my friends to always consider a list of teams and players they personally despise on an ethical level as that's the simplest and most basic form of sports fandom.
3. There are certain arguments with regards to my old team that I refused to engage in. One is the fallacy that every team probably has a bad player on it so just stop caring. I would hate to be so cynical. The second involves the biggest Chiefs tragedy of all time: Jovan Belcher. Some dastardly posters tried to troll me using that awful event and I hope they are ashamed of themselves for doing so. I avoided this argument because it was, uh, bad and not much fun to talk about, you know? The answer was always pretty simple and obvious but certain posters engaged in bad faith arguments with attempts to "get" me so I'll handle it now and forever. Scott Pioli handled the Jovan Belcher situation as best he could by giving a moment of silence to the victims of domestic violence and setting up a fund for Belcher's orphan. This is clear and obvious.
4. Alex Smith is still bottom five in the league and that's always been true and I've always been right about it.

If you would like to keep in touch with me, please know that I will be on SA still. I'm thinking about seriously getting into the NBA (a much more Just sport) so you might even see me in those threads. My Twitter handle is @lakdifflanchzed (it's an old account named after my first D&D character so lay off ;)). I'll not be giving off my facebook or my tumblr at this time. In the meantime, I intend to find another thing to channel my hobby energy into.

Perhaps a day may come when I begin posting again. A lot of things have to change but I don't think football will be around in any real good state for much longer. It's going to be like NASCAR pretty soon. Goodell will see to that. If I am to return, the following things must happen:
1. Goodell is fired and a new GM willing to punish players and teams for actual misdeeds and not fucked up socks or whatever. Maybe someone who's not a shitty owner shill?
2. Andy Reid, John Dorsey, Tyreek Hill and Alex Smith are no longer in the league in any serious way.
3. Ben Roethlisberger, James Harrison, John Elway, Tom Brady, Bill Belichick, Jameis Winston, Frank Clark, Adrian Peterson, Dorial-Green Beckham, Terrell Suggs, Aqib Talib, TJ Ward, Dan Synder, Jeremy Hill, and probably several others I'm forgetting at the moment must also be removed from the league and from league history. Ray Rice, Josh Brown, Greg Hardy and Perrish Cox need to remain exiled for life.
4. For fuck's sake take OJ's fucking bust out of the hall goddamn it's not that hard to just put the thing in a fucking wheelbarrow and just push it out the back and into a ravine

Once I am satisfied with the state of the NFL I will perhaps return. It seems unlikely and I doubt even then I'll have the time to care. Time moves on after all and so must I. There are many good posters here and I'll always treasure the memories I have. Rams/Hawks 7-9 bowl? Amazing. Steeler fan meltdowns? Can't forget it. But it's time to leave for me. I wish that take this one thing away from this thread: Always stand up for Justice in whichever way you think you can. Never give in to cynicism and forlorn acceptance. If you truly care about something, then you must care. I have deeply cared for football and will probably do so for a time yet. I wished that it would become the force for change that I knew it could be. I was disappointed but instead of hanging on out of habit, I will move on and find something I can care about guilt-free. If you care as I do, then maybe it's time to stand up for the sport and demand better as I have done for the past however many years.

Please feel free to have a discussion about some of the finer points that I've brought up tonight. Evil teams, the fate of football, Fuck Alex Smith. Whatever you guys want. Go for it.
Thank you all and Happy Holidays!

P.S. Intruder you can keep doing my toxxes if you want but don't feel obligated anymore. I know probating people makes you uncomfortable so I won't ask it of you any more. You're free, Genie.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/newreply.php?action=newreply&postid=467554733

lol

the gist is that he's tired of certain players/coaches but the overarching theme is that ABUSERS still play or w/e what a faggot

these people are  so broken

Tricked by heaving bosoms

• Unperson
  • Awards Deplorables Drinkin' and Postin' KURWA old United Statesian Better dead than red Scrooge Libertarian The Gentry cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #201 on: December 19, 2016, 11:32:11 PM »
+3
Quote from: Parmesan Basil" post="467554733
Friends,
I'm sorry to say but I cannot and will not be watching any more football this season (although I haven't been doing much since the Hill debacle) and I do not think I will be watching any more for a very long time. You see, I've been forcing myself to follow my old sport even after the Chiefs abandoned me. It's mostly due to loyalty and tradition; I like watching the sport after all. I even chose to follow the Jaguars for a season to keep my flagging football interests alive. No affront to them (I still believe a 10-6 season is on the horizon after Gus Bradley was fired! Bortles will be top ten for sure!) but my heart wasn't in it. Even when I do arrive here on this forum and watch football while posting, I cannot keep my righteous anger over the drafting of Tyreek Hill at bay. This may surprise you but your friend Parm has a little bit of a temper sometimes :) I should have quit the sport the moment Hill was drafted but I held on naively, like a damn fool, hoping the best would happen and that Justice would prevail. All of you who called me out on this were correct. Thank you for your honesty. I will definitely appreciate it.

Truly, the NFL has made it clear that it is no longer for me. Every year that goes by, another team falls off the list of respectable teams and another abuser gets signed for mega-bucks. It's hard to keep cheering for such a sport as I get older and older. I always assumed my team would be clear and they would learn the lesson of Jovan Belcher but John Dorsey and Andy Reid forgot that. So did the fans. I'll never forgive people for cheering his name in Arrowhead. I can't abide by it. If I don't make a stand, I'll be justifying anything while football just becomes fouler and fouler. It's enough to have ten evil teams but now there's going to be at least fifteen here before too long. What happens if there's twenty? I'm not standing by to find out. So, this is it: I am officially finishing my posting career in TFF and my football fandom altogether. We've had some good times, my dear friends, but I need to leave for the well-being of my own psyche.

Before I go, however, I have some more to say. As the most controversial poster in this forum, I must resolve some hanging issues:
1. My posting was never a gimmick. I have never posted with a gimmick and I never will. I post sincerely and without irony about issues I care quite a bit about and I always have. I might be wrong about some things (and Lord knows I have been) but I always post from the heart. I admit that I have "trolled" some people before so as to create some laughs but I have never ascribed to a gimmick style. In fact, I consider all the desperate posters chasing after me to accuse me of gimmicking to be gimmick posting themselves. Truly disappointing.
2. My evil team's list is real and fair and I respect and admire anyone else who creates their own. It will be different than mine and as long as you can justify it, then it's just as valid. I would ask my friends to always consider a list of teams and players they personally despise on an ethical level as that's the simplest and most basic form of sports fandom.
3. There are certain arguments with regards to my old team that I refused to engage in. One is the fallacy that every team probably has a bad player on it so just stop caring. I would hate to be so cynical. The second involves the biggest Chiefs tragedy of all time: Jovan Belcher. Some dastardly posters tried to troll me using that awful event and I hope they are ashamed of themselves for doing so. I avoided this argument because it was, uh, bad and not much fun to talk about, you know? The answer was always pretty simple and obvious but certain posters engaged in bad faith arguments with attempts to "get" me so I'll handle it now and forever. Scott Pioli handled the Jovan Belcher situation as best he could by giving a moment of silence to the victims of domestic violence and setting up a fund for Belcher's orphan. This is clear and obvious.
4. Alex Smith is still bottom five in the league and that's always been true and I've always been right about it.

If you would like to keep in touch with me, please know that I will be on SA still. I'm thinking about seriously getting into the NBA (a much more Just sport) so you might even see me in those threads. My Twitter handle is @lakdifflanchzed (it's an old account named after my first D&D character so lay off ;)). I'll not be giving off my facebook or my tumblr at this time. In the meantime, I intend to find another thing to channel my hobby energy into.

Perhaps a day may come when I begin posting again. A lot of things have to change but I don't think football will be around in any real good state for much longer. It's going to be like NASCAR pretty soon. Goodell will see to that. If I am to return, the following things must happen:
1. Goodell is fired and a new GM willing to punish players and teams for actual misdeeds and not fucked up socks or whatever. Maybe someone who's not a shitty owner shill?
2. Andy Reid, John Dorsey, Tyreek Hill and Alex Smith are no longer in the league in any serious way.
3. Ben Roethlisberger, James Harrison, John Elway, Tom Brady, Bill Belichick, Jameis Winston, Frank Clark, Adrian Peterson, Dorial-Green Beckham, Terrell Suggs, Aqib Talib, TJ Ward, Dan Synder, Jeremy Hill, and probably several others I'm forgetting at the moment must also be removed from the league and from league history. Ray Rice, Josh Brown, Greg Hardy and Perrish Cox need to remain exiled for life.
4. For fuck's sake take OJ's fucking bust out of the hall goddamn it's not that hard to just put the thing in a fucking wheelbarrow and just push it out the back and into a ravine

Once I am satisfied with the state of the NFL I will perhaps return. It seems unlikely and I doubt even then I'll have the time to care. Time moves on after all and so must I. There are many good posters here and I'll always treasure the memories I have. Rams/Hawks 7-9 bowl? Amazing. Steeler fan meltdowns? Can't forget it. But it's time to leave for me. I wish that take this one thing away from this thread: Always stand up for Justice in whichever way you think you can. Never give in to cynicism and forlorn acceptance. If you truly care about something, then you must care. I have deeply cared for football and will probably do so for a time yet. I wished that it would become the force for change that I knew it could be. I was disappointed but instead of hanging on out of habit, I will move on and find something I can care about guilt-free. If you care as I do, then maybe it's time to stand up for the sport and demand better as I have done for the past however many years.

Please feel free to have a discussion about some of the finer points that I've brought up tonight. Evil teams, the fate of football, Fuck Alex Smith. Whatever you guys want. Go for it.
Thank you all and Happy Holidays!

P.S. Intruder you can keep doing my toxxes if you want but don't feel obligated anymore. I know probating people makes you uncomfortable so I won't ask it of you any more. You're free, Genie.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/newreply.php?action=newreply&postid=467554733

lol

the gist is that he's tired of certain players/coaches but the overarching theme is that ABUSERS still play or w/e what a faggot

these people are  so broken

What a faggot :888:. Fuck what SA has become.

Ghostse

• 5000 Posters Club
  • ❨❨❨Tax-o-tron❩❩❩
    • Awards
« Reply #202 on: December 20, 2016, 03:34:03 AM »
+5
lol NBA is full of rapists.
Let me know when the next SASS spinoff starts.

J Dog

• Cishet White Male
  • Good luck Reality. Hope this turns out alright.
    • Awards
« Reply #204 on: December 20, 2016, 06:34:36 AM »
+10
For shame.  The nubian takeover of American foot ball has turned this once gentlemanly sport into a raucous farce.  As an upstanding gentleman, I can no longer engage in such lowbrow entertainments in good conscience.  I shall be turning my attention to more respectable athletics thusly.

:say:

:goon:

Launchpad McQuack

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #205 on: December 20, 2016, 07:23:09 AM »
+7
Are you telling me that a sport that features guys who will amputate their own finger on the sideline to stay in a game might feature some unstable, violent individuals?

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Seaman (lol) cold, dead hands Lithuanian old Better dead than red Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon Ave Maria
    • Awards
« Reply #206 on: December 20, 2016, 02:16:09 PM »
+4
Are you telling me that a sport that features guys who will amputate their own finger on the sideline to stay in a game might feature some unstable, violent individuals?
Guys who get paid millions to hurt other people might enjoy hurting other people in their free time? :adam:

a torrent of piss

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Fuck You Sea Dad
    • Awards
« Reply #208 on: December 21, 2016, 04:25:35 PM »
+3
Guys who get paid millions to hurt other people might enjoy hurting other people in their free time? :adam:
if you want to hurt people in your free time just troll people on social media.

I mean Donald Trump never physically assaulted anyone and now they're all think he's gonna shove them into ovens.

Diamond Dallas Page

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #209 on: December 23, 2016, 12:01:54 AM »
+2
Never heard of Tariq Nasheed before yesterday.  Suddenly he popped up in multiple threads.  He is a strong, strong contender for stupidest person on twitter.

* "So white officer  Alan Horujko who shot and killed the Black Somali stabbing suspect in Ohio is being paraded as a hero. Thats interesting"
* called Ben Shapiro a "white supremacist"  :rock:
* lady relates anecdote with multiple witnesses on how Castro and his soldiers took all her mother's family possessions at gunpoint.  A soldier destroyed her doll and Fidel laughed.  Tariq response "@robbystarbuck can you provide a link to where Castro "laughed" at your family? That sounds strange"
* told a black lives matter (black person) that "@hellenm33 I just saw your page..And you are literally "the black friend" to a bunch of non Blacks"
:tom:
* blocked everybody who argued with him
* tons of other stupid shit I'm too busy to document, seriously the guy tweets all day and night.

THIS IS ALL WITHIN THE LAST 24 HOURS JFC

He baits people into calling him a nigger on Twitter so he can retweet it and score oppression points from white allies.

Pretty Sneaky Cis

• Domestic Threat
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Drinkin' and Postin' Anonymous United Statesian old You can't know! Scrooge Bah Jaysus!
    • Awards
« Reply #210 on: December 23, 2016, 06:48:55 AM »
+2
For shame.  The nubian takeover of American foot ball has turned this once gentlemanly sport into a raucous farce.  As an upstanding gentleman, I can no longer engage in such lowbrow entertainments in good conscience.  I shall be turning my attention to more respectable athletics thusly.

:say:

:goon:

This, but unfaggotronically.

internet culture

• Cishet White Male
  • cyber-society scholar
  • Awards Autistic Fuck you, dad! Inshallah! Goon or Ex-Goon You can't know! Sasstronaut Anonymous
    • Awards
« Reply #211 on: December 23, 2016, 09:07:22 AM »
+6
* called Ben Shapiro a "white supremacist"  :rock:

Bernie Sanders got called a "white supremacist" too for saying identity politics are a bit gay. "White supremacy" is just one of those terms they're erasing any and all meaning from, like "violence".

We'll soon reach the point where there would be no words to negatively describe an actual neo-nazi lynch mob that wouldn't instantly make people think "oh, someone was mean to a liberal on Twitter"

ZeitGoonst

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards

Ghostse

• 5000 Posters Club
  • ❨❨❨Tax-o-tron❩❩❩
    • Awards
Let me know when the next SASS spinoff starts.

Dental Grade Dildo

• Cishet White Male
  • I'm going to assume you are black and didndonuffin
    • Awards
« Reply #214 on: March 04, 2017, 08:14:39 AM »
+3
Kaspernig cucks under.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/colin-kaepernick-reportedly-stand-during-162126621.html

Plot twist: he's become redpilled and now stands because he believes America can be Made Great Again.

Tricked by heaving bosoms

• Unperson
  • Awards Deplorables Drinkin' and Postin' KURWA old United Statesian Better dead than red Scrooge Libertarian The Gentry cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #215 on: March 04, 2017, 10:41:07 AM »
+4

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #216 on: March 04, 2017, 04:25:38 PM »
+10
Translation: Kaepernig realizes he is Medium Talent and any additional controversy will land him a spot on a practice squad if he's very lucky.

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #217 on: March 05, 2017, 09:41:38 PM »
Translation: Kaepernig realizes he is Medium Talent and any additional controversy will land him a spot on a practice squad if he's very lucky.

I might be giving him too much credit, but I think this was a way to keep him "relevant" and eventually weasel his way back into a starting job since the 49ers benched him hard due to his guarantee money pay out due to injury (I think it was something like 20 million?). So even though he made a mockery of the sport, he still did manage to pull of a W with a team that makes the Browns look like they have their shit together.

Harry D Greek

• Cishet White Male
  • http://i.imgur.com/U2hZuN9.png
    • Awards
« Reply #218 on: March 05, 2017, 10:34:22 PM »
+2
What a hero this guy is, willing to stand up for his non-convictions!  :obammy:
Quote from: a man with an asymmetrical haircut
This was posted on the page before, but I was only able to catch up on this thread now. I'd like to point out that not all lesbian relationships have two vaginas, and it really sucks as a queer trans woman to hear this sort of generalization all the time.

Quote from: Vargo
Just realized Billy Oceans "get out of my dreams (and into my car)" is pretty blatantly about street harassment

Gay Nigger

• Enemy Of The State
  • Allow me to demonstrate the skill of Shaolin
  • Awards Punk's not dead!
    • Awards
« Reply #219 on: March 05, 2017, 10:51:43 PM »
+6
"Not standing for my national anthem made me a better man" - Said nobody ever in the existence of the world

Talcum X

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #220 on: March 07, 2017, 06:55:22 PM »
+7
Muslims stand during the Swiss national anthem because it puts their bomb vests at head-level with all the natives who are sitting out in protest