;

Author Topic: Kaepernick brings out White Guilt Olympics in TFF  (Read 13139 times)

Gender Studies Barista

• Unperson
    • Awards
Re: Kaepernick brings out White Guilt Olympics in TFF
« Reply #25 on: September 02, 2016, 06:04:41 PM »
+13
I don't care what this stupid faggot does but a black millionaire crying about oppression is fucking hilariously hypocritical. If he were opressed, every dollar would be siezed, he would be forced to play for garbage.

But no, keep crying. And yea, this was because of some cunt he was banging.

Aran

• Cishet White Male
  • Paedofinder General
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Goon or Ex-Goon Boy Scout You can't know! cold, dead hands The Gentry Motorcyclist
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: September 02, 2016, 07:19:18 PM »
+4
I wish I was half as oppressed as him.

food desert

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: September 02, 2016, 07:30:57 PM »
+7
I wish I was quadruple oppressed as he is. Also she's an octoroon at worst and total would.

Bill Wilkins

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Bah Jaysus! Classicist You can't know!
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: September 02, 2016, 07:32:05 PM »
+6
And yea, this was because of some cunt he was banging.

It really is amazing what some guys will do for pussy.

Duck Tape Two

• Citizen In Good Standing
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: September 02, 2016, 08:37:59 PM »
+9
Kap has gone full Kluwe. 3 years ago Kap was the future of the NFL at QB but turns out it was just Harbaugh reaching into his bag of tricks to mask his shitty fucking player for a few years.

Kluwe used to be considered a top punter, started to decline, matched his decline with an equal uptick in SOCIAL JUSTASS and then when he was dumped by the Vikings he promptly accused them of a bunch of shit, including revealing, IIRC, one of the lower level coaches called him a fag or something. Which ended up being true so looool.

"Kluwe also called Priefer a “bigot” while labelling the team’s general manager Rick Spielman and then-head coach Leslie Frazier (fired after end of regular season, but not as a result of Kluwe’s allegations) of being “cowards” for trying to silence Kluwe from publicly advocating for gay rights, as he did on many occasions before and during the 2012 season.

Tuesday Kluwe sounded a bit more introspective than vindictive. “After thinking about it, after reflecting on it, I don’t think an appropriate punishment is if he never coaches again,” Kluwe told host Charissa Thompson. “I think it would be better if he got therapy, if he got counseling, and then a year or two from now, come back into the league as a role model, help out with LGBT groups, and show people that this is an important issue.”

While the ex-punter said he was heartened that the team seems to be taking the issue seriously by opening its internal investigation, Kluwe seems resigned to the end of his NFL playing career. “It’s a sad, but true, fact in the NFL that you can be blacklisted,” he said. “I think I was fired from the Vikings for my stance on same-sex marriage.”

Ghostse

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Don't look away. Don't ever look away.
    • Awards
« Reply #30 on: September 03, 2016, 05:06:01 AM »
+11
Tebow at least took the implosion of his atheltic ability with some dignity. Fags and Niggers just can't accept that, and have to flail around blaming everyone but themselves.

komfi anon

• Unperson
  • better dead than red
  • Awards Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: September 03, 2016, 10:49:39 AM »
+9
The only reason Kaepernik was relevant was because Dom Capers could not figure out the read option. The Niners stout D brought them to the playoffs, where Kaep-led teams humiliated the Packers twice, the choke-artist Mike Smith Falcons once, and an overreaching Panthers squad before they were THE Panthers. Then he got clowned in the Super Bowl and by the ascendant Seahawks in back to back years.

He was never good and has realized he needs a post-NFL racket pretty quick.
roll damn tide

Ghostse

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Don't look away. Don't ever look away.
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: September 03, 2016, 07:41:42 PM »
+5
He was never good and has realized he needs a post-NFL racket pretty quick.

Of course for any non-nigger (and in this case I truly do mean nigger independent of skin tone) the post-NFL racket, especially when you get out young enough to not have physical functional impairments, is "Live an upper-middle-class life style off the investment account I stuffed full of millions I made playing football. Maybe buy a dealership or a sports bar if I'm really bored, or become a sports personality".

However, we all know Niggers view a bank account as selling out to the man, and one with a positive balance as "acting white", we know he's been burning through that contact dough.

a torrent of piss

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Fuck You Sea Dad
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: September 03, 2016, 08:01:50 PM »
+4
This guy is black but he has white parents.

If he's looking for reparations he should ask his mom and dad.

Psycho Dad

• Cishet White Male
  • No more vidya games, now harden the fuck up.
  • Awards Methodist Goon or Ex-Goon old United Statesian Better dead than red Scrooge cold, dead hands The Gentry For Dixie's land we'll take our stand!
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: September 03, 2016, 10:04:35 PM »
+5

Black father, white mother. Baby-daddy and coalburner.

An epiphany I just had: did you ever notice how everybody hates coalburners, especially the spooks who hump them and the half-niglets they spawn?
Grow the fuck up, harden the fuck up, and shut the fuck up.

Gender Fluids

• Person Of Interest
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: September 03, 2016, 10:58:42 PM »
+2
that kaep thread lol

the one thing on that forum i do agree about is that penn state is fucked up and the joepa worship is creepy

but other than that its almost impossible to read through football threads there without constant (like, at least once per page) political bullshit or accusing someone of racism

Luckpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Knights
  • Awards Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Goon or Ex-Goon Texan cold, dead hands Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: September 03, 2016, 11:11:18 PM »
Was there any rage over A&M beating UCLA in overtime?

Gender Fluids

• Person Of Interest
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: September 03, 2016, 11:12:59 PM »

i don't think so but tbf aggies are the worst

guns up bitch

Luckpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Knights
  • Awards Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Goon or Ex-Goon Texan cold, dead hands Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: September 04, 2016, 12:08:00 AM »

i don't think so but tbf aggies are the worst

guns up bitch

:coolmad:

a torrent of piss

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Fuck You Sea Dad
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: September 04, 2016, 02:35:32 AM »
+3
If you want actual football discussion start playing Madden. This is where people discuss football, the videogame version of the sport.

Shakebox

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards United Statesian Italian Better dead than red cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: September 04, 2016, 08:10:47 AM »
+5
the broader ideological issue i see here is the notion that it's the entire country's fault that their are shitty police running around. it's the same as labeling and treating all white people as perpetrators of injustice.  in other words a vague symbolic protest without much thought put into it other than "gotta keep getting my dick sucked"

You mean that there are criminal thugs who refuse to obey simple orders, resist arrest and assault cops running around. Right?

Drinkerton National Shitposting Agency

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Alconauts
  • We Never Sleep Sober
  • Awards Deplorables United Statesian Scrooge old Better dead than red Deutscher Drinkin' and Postin' Took down a Moderator Wounded in the line of posting. Took down a Goon TNE Veteran Sasstronaut
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: September 04, 2016, 01:56:40 PM »
+14
Apparently some asshole on ESPN was making the case against having the anthem at games to begin with. I really don't think your average football fan would tolerate that at all.

Goons sometimes forget they are a small broken minority and not the average person.
Of course, the "proper" reaction is to treat a troon like a five year old playing hide and seek for the first time. 

"What transsexual?  All I see are three perfectly normal sexy ladies.  Aren't no men in that picture that I can see."

Shakebox

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards United Statesian Italian Better dead than red cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: September 04, 2016, 02:31:22 PM »
+5
Apparently some asshole on ESPN was making the case against having the anthem at games to begin with. I really don't think your average football fan would tolerate that at all.

Goons sometimes forget they are a small broken minority and not the average person.

ESPN went full poz years ago.

Gender Studies Barista

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: September 04, 2016, 02:57:33 PM »
+9

This is what pisses me off.

Black dad disappears, doesn't even come back when he is rich.

White mom doesn't want to ruin his life, hates to give him up but does.

Goes to an extremely loving white family.

Raised well, gets a good education, becomes massively rich football player.

Cries oppression.

Seriously? Go fuck yourself. You were so fucking oppressed.

(((👃👃👃)))

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: September 04, 2016, 03:24:07 PM »
+11
This nigga is doing all that shit because of a piece of ass.  Not to defend him but most guys do a lot of ridiculous shit to get laid :facepalm:

Gender Studies Barista

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #45 on: September 04, 2016, 03:26:01 PM »
+14
This nigga is doing all that shit because of a piece of ass.  Not to defend him but most guys do a lot of ridiculous shit to get laid :facepalm:

Yeah, but this motherfucker could get any woman he wanted with the money and fame. He doesn't need to be a bitch or put up with this shit

Catfish Harasser

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: September 05, 2016, 12:36:28 AM »
+5
the broader ideological issue i see here is the notion that it's the entire country's fault that their are shitty police running around. it's the same as labeling and treating all white people as perpetrators of injustice.  in other words a vague symbolic protest without much thought put into it other than "gotta keep getting my dick sucked"

You mean that there are criminal thugs who refuse to obey simple orders, resist arrest and assault cops running around. Right?

the problems within black communities that lead to violent thugs running around is a bigger problem than shitty cops, and there is empirical evidence to support this, but there are also shitty cops running around fucking everything up for everyone.

for instance, the town i went to school in had their whole local police force dissolved and the sheriffs had to take over because they were running cock fights, among other things, and then there was another (white and unarmed) guy who got shot to death by an undercover deputy who was parked on his property for "surveillance," although it was never explained why a cop investigating atm fraud was parked on someone's property in the middle of the night in a rural area miles away from any atms. all the locals say the cop had beef with him because they had gotten to an argument at the local bar at some point. there was never any evidence of a physical altercation, and all the cops had to say is the guy shouldn't have confronted the officer -- but if some strange car and a guy not in a police uniform is just hanging out in your yard, what would you do? i suppose the lesson is call the police first and hope you're not about to be victimized.

but my original point is that this is a problem with local police, not a problem of federal government. it's like burning the flag because detroit is a shithole. and i would not blame the people from this particular town for not trusting the police, and people being people, they'll probably carry that attitude around for the rest of their lives no matter where they live.

Shakebox

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: September 05, 2016, 09:36:17 AM »
+5

the problems within black communities that lead to violent thugs running around is a bigger problem than shitty cops, and there is empirical evidence to support this, but there are also shitty cops running around fucking everything up for everyone.

for instance, the town i went to school in had their whole local police force dissolved and the sheriffs had to take over because they were running cock fights, among other things, and then there was another (white and unarmed) guy who got shot to death by an undercover deputy who was parked on his property for "surveillance," although it was never explained why a cop investigating atm fraud was parked on someone's property in the middle of the night in a rural area miles away from any atms. all the locals say the cop had beef with him because they had gotten to an argument at the local bar at some point. there was never any evidence of a physical altercation, and all the cops had to say is the guy shouldn't have confronted the officer -- but if some strange car and a guy not in a police uniform is just hanging out in your yard, what would you do? i suppose the lesson is call the police first and hope you're not about to be victimized.

but my original point is that this is a problem with local police, not a problem of federal government. it's like burning the flag because detroit is a shithole. and i would not blame the people from this particular town for not trusting the police, and people being people, they'll probably carry that attitude around for the rest of their lives no matter where they live.

There are shitty people in every profession, your example is an outlier in modern policing. Sure 30, 40 years ago corruption like that was more common, but not anymore. There's far too much transparency for something on that scale to last long at all. And your line about calling the police and being victimized is just laughable. Go back to SA with that nonsense.

Bill Wilkins

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Bah Jaysus! Classicist You can't know!
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: September 05, 2016, 10:33:54 AM »
+4

Obama doing what he does best; pouring gasoline on fire.

(((👃👃👃)))

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: September 05, 2016, 10:48:20 AM »
+10
I can't wait until that dumb nigger leaves office.  Just four more months.