;

Author Topic: Kaepernick brings out White Guilt Olympics in TFF  (Read 16101 times)

Agent of Aspieonage

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Alconauts
  • YOU ARE FAKE BOOZE!
  • Awards Deplorables Better dead than red old Scrooge United Statesian Deutscher Drinkin' and Postin' Took down a Goon Wounded in the line of posting. Took down a Moderator TNE Veteran Sasstronaut
    • Awards
Re: Kaepernick brings out White Guilt Olympics in TFF
« Reply #50 on: September 05, 2016, 11:48:23 AM »
+18
President of the United States defending someone disrespecting the anthem of the country he is president of.

:razor:
At dawn I leave the hut. My woman is happy in her toil. When I return from my daily gathering, I am tired and hungry. There is no food or fire, because she has dragged out her ceremonial betrothal skins, and spent the day weeping because they do not fit. And somehow this is MY fault?! And now her family has come to comfort her. They have been with us since Nord has blown his icy breath. If her brother is not out of our hut by planting time, there will be a clubbing!

[SWOLE]Grode Jar

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Shitlord
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire Metal Fan Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian Better dead than red old Goon or Ex-Goon The Gentry For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Texan Scrooge
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: September 05, 2016, 11:58:27 AM »
+1
Was there any rage over A&M beating UCLA in overtime?

i don't think so but tbf aggies are the worst

guns up bitch

:madgoon:

Catfish Harasser

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: September 05, 2016, 02:16:31 PM »
+5
the broader ideological issue i see here is the notion that it's the entire country's fault that their are shitty police running around. it's the same as labeling and treating all white people as perpetrators of injustice.  in other words a vague symbolic protest without much thought put into it other than "gotta keep getting my dick sucked"

You mean that there are criminal thugs who refuse to obey simple orders, resist arrest and assault cops running around. Right?

the problems within black communities that lead to violent thugs running around is a bigger problem than shitty cops, and there is empirical evidence to support this, but there are also shitty cops running around fucking everything up for everyone.

for instance, the town i went to school in had their whole local police force dissolved and the sheriffs had to take over because they were running cock fights, among other things, and then there was another (white and unarmed) guy who got shot to death by an undercover deputy who was parked on his property for "surveillance," although it was never explained why a cop investigating atm fraud was parked on someone's property in the middle of the night in a rural area miles away from any atms. all the locals say the cop had beef with him because they had gotten to an argument at the local bar at some point. there was never any evidence of a physical altercation, and all the cops had to say is the guy shouldn't have confronted the officer -- but if some strange car and a guy not in a police uniform is just hanging out in your yard, what would you do? i suppose the lesson is call the police first and hope you're not about to be victimized.

but my original point is that this is a problem with local police, not a problem of federal government. it's like burning the flag because detroit is a shithole. and i would not blame the people from this particular town for not trusting the police, and people being people, they'll probably carry that attitude around for the rest of their lives no matter where they live.

There are shitty people in every profession, your example is an outlier in modern policing. Sure 30, 40 years ago corruption like that was more common, but not anymore. There's far too much transparency for something on that scale to last long at all. And your line about calling the police and being victimized is just laughable. Go back to SA with that nonsense.

i meant victimized by the dude who is on your property that may or may not be a cop. your line about too much transparency is also naive as hell. you might as well say politicians can't get away with corruption anymore because of the internet.

i don't see why you can't be critical of niggers and the police at the same time.

Slacktivist

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon Scrooge
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: September 05, 2016, 03:22:38 PM »
+7
I don't care if anyone has a beef with the police but the two problems aren't worth comparing at all

the basic existence of the police enables modern society to function and the typical "stupid asshole" level of the entire profession is pretty reasonable. everybody just has a super hardcoded negative reaction and long term memory associated with asshole cops because they can uniquely ruin your day and that has been carried by the shameless modern day media into propping up another magical epidemic that isn't actually all that demic.

the basic existence of niggers is 10% of the population committing a majority of crimes in a country as big as the US and a cultural influence that degrades everything exposed to it from cities to extended families

Shakebox

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards United Statesian Italian Better dead than red cold, dead hands Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: September 05, 2016, 05:20:57 PM »
+2
the broader ideological issue i see here is the notion that it's the entire country's fault that their are shitty police running around. it's the same as labeling and treating all white people as perpetrators of injustice.  in other words a vague symbolic protest without much thought put into it other than "gotta keep getting my dick sucked"

You mean that there are criminal thugs who refuse to obey simple orders, resist arrest and assault cops running around. Right?

the problems within black communities that lead to violent thugs running around is a bigger problem than shitty cops, and there is empirical evidence to support this, but there are also shitty cops running around fucking everything up for everyone.

for instance, the town i went to school in had their whole local police force dissolved and the sheriffs had to take over because they were running cock fights, among other things, and then there was another (white and unarmed) guy who got shot to death by an undercover deputy who was parked on his property for "surveillance," although it was never explained why a cop investigating atm fraud was parked on someone's property in the middle of the night in a rural area miles away from any atms. all the locals say the cop had beef with him because they had gotten to an argument at the local bar at some point. there was never any evidence of a physical altercation, and all the cops had to say is the guy shouldn't have confronted the officer -- but if some strange car and a guy not in a police uniform is just hanging out in your yard, what would you do? i suppose the lesson is call the police first and hope you're not about to be victimized.

but my original point is that this is a problem with local police, not a problem of federal government. it's like burning the flag because detroit is a shithole. and i would not blame the people from this particular town for not trusting the police, and people being people, they'll probably carry that attitude around for the rest of their lives no matter where they live.

There are shitty people in every profession, your example is an outlier in modern policing. Sure 30, 40 years ago corruption like that was more common, but not anymore. There's far too much transparency for something on that scale to last long at all. And your line about calling the police and being victimized is just laughable. Go back to SA with that nonsense.

i meant victimized by the dude who is on your property that may or may not be a cop. your line about too much transparency is also naive as hell. you might as well say politicians can't get away with corruption anymore because of the internet.

i don't see why you can't be critical of niggers and the police at the same time.

I am a cop. Tell me more about how naive I am.

Catfish Harasser

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: September 05, 2016, 05:55:05 PM »
+1
I'm sorry I called you naive when you're obviously just defending your profession, but all I said to begin with was that there are some shitty cops running around, and then when you took issue with that I provided a relevant example from my own lifetime. I don't think that's going too far. I never claimed that it's some sort of epidemic or something that is worse now than in the past. It's a problem anywhere you have police. I mean I even said in the first place that criminals are a much bigger problem. I'm not bashing the police here.

And broadly speaking, yeah I still do think it's naive to imply that corruption is hardly an issue anymore. I'm no anarchist but corruption is always an issue with authority in my opinion, which is why I oppose more federal government.

edit: removed some "fuckings" out of respect for law enforcement.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2016, 06:15:29 PM by Catfish Harasser »

Shakebox

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards United Statesian Italian Better dead than red cold, dead hands Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: September 06, 2016, 01:52:48 PM »
+1
I'm sorry I called you naive when you're obviously just defending your profession, but all I said to begin with was that there are some shitty cops running around, and then when you took issue with that I provided a relevant example from my own lifetime. I don't think that's going too far. I never claimed that it's some sort of epidemic or something that is worse now than in the past. It's a problem anywhere you have police. I mean I even said in the first place that criminals are a much bigger problem. I'm not bashing the police here.

And broadly speaking, yeah I still do think it's naive to imply that corruption is hardly an issue anymore. I'm no anarchist but corruption is always an issue with authority in my opinion, which is why I oppose more federal government.

Except it's not a real problem anymore. In the 70s it was a problem. Today it's so rare for there to be legitimate police corruption in this country. Obviously there are outliers, as I said, we are human after all and humans are flawed. Until all police departments are comprised of robots there will be cases of corruption, but it's just so hard to get away with now. It's definitely more likely in very small departments that are completely insular, as in your example, but most of them have oversight from state agencies now.

LITERALLY A RAPIST

• Cishet White Male
  • Original Patients
  • Resident Physician and Expert Warlock
  • Awards cold, dead hands Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: September 06, 2016, 06:10:33 PM »
+15
kaepernick has every right to do w/e he wants when the national anthem plays, and people have every right to criticize him for it. for some reason liberals strawman this situation as being that republicans are trying to deny him his right.

imo it's just slacktivism to impress his new girlfriend. he is a multi-millionaire that lives in a $3 million dollar mansion with a pool. if the dude truly gave a shit he could maybe show some sacrifice beyond not bothering to stand up and try, you know, roughing it in a mansion that only costs $1 million and donating the extra $2 million to local groups that actually try to improve lives for blacks.

Launchpad McQuack

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: September 06, 2016, 06:51:42 PM »
+5
kaepernick has every right to do w/e he wants when the national anthem plays, and people have every right to criticize him for it. for some reason liberals strawman this situation as being that republicans are trying to deny him his right.

imo it's just slacktivism to impress his new girlfriend. he is a multi-millionaire that lives in a $3 million dollar mansion with a pool. if the dude truly gave a shit he could maybe show some sacrifice beyond not bothering to stand up and try, you know, roughing it in a mansion that only costs $1 million and donating the extra $2 million to local groups that actually try to improve lives for blacks.

The people who get irate over this and demand the NFL do something are just as bad as the people who are buying his jersey right now and celebrating him like he's MLK.

The proper response is to not give a shit what some crappy backup QB does during the national anthem.

The Trumpriarch

• Unperson
  • Awards United Statesian Better dead than red Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: September 06, 2016, 06:58:03 PM »
+3

Except it's not a real problem anymore. In the 70s it was a problem. Today it's so rare for there to be legitimate police corruption in this country. Obviously there are outliers, as I said, we are human after all and humans are flawed. Until all police departments are comprised of robots there will be cases of corruption, but it's just so hard to get away with now. It's definitely more likely in very small departments that are completely insular, as in your example, but most of them have oversight from state agencies now.

The robots were programmed by evil racist white men and so can't help but be evil and racist too.
cry "bigot!" and let slip the troons of war

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposters of the World Unite
  • Awards Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon Californian cold, dead hands old
    • Awards
« Reply #60 on: September 06, 2016, 07:02:45 PM »
+1

IDK man, there's a lot of stories about LAPD shenanigans that have been floating around for a long time. TBF government in LA has been crooked as fuck for a long time.

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #61 on: September 06, 2016, 07:08:49 PM »
+2
Portland just lost both its Chief of Police and County Sheriff, the chief because he shot a dude while hunting and tried to cover it up, the sheriff because he ran the department like a paranoid and delusional dictator.

Shakebox

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #62 on: September 06, 2016, 10:01:48 PM »
+5
Portland just lost both its Chief of Police and County Sheriff, the chief because he shot a dude while hunting and tried to cover it up, the sheriff because he ran the department like a paranoid and delusional dictator.

And neither of them got away with it.  Not sure how the second is corruption, just sounds like a shitty Sheriff unless he broke laws.

Shakebox

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #63 on: September 06, 2016, 10:15:42 PM »
+8
I honestly don't know what more can possibly be done to combat police corruption. There's so much oversight and scrutiny now that private texts of offensive jokes can get you fired. It used to be understood that cops have a sick sense of humor as a coping mechanism for all the fucked up shit we see every day. Now god forbid you make a joke that some sheltered faggot deems offensive and complains.

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #64 on: September 06, 2016, 10:22:58 PM »
+2

And neither of them got away with it.  Not sure how the second is corruption, just sounds like a shitty Sheriff unless he broke laws.
Trying to hire/fire/promote/demote based on personal loyalty rather than job competency is what I'd consider a form of corruption.

(((🍆🍆🍆)))

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #65 on: September 06, 2016, 10:26:27 PM »
+2
http://www.fresnobee.com/news/local/crime/article56494078.html

This is definitely suspicious

Those are Fresno cops using a infrared camera on this guy's house before he "committed suicide"

Shakebox

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #66 on: September 06, 2016, 10:27:13 PM »
+3

Trying to hire/fire/promote/demote based on personal loyalty rather than job competency is what I'd consider a form of corruption.

Lol welcome to the real world

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposters of the World Unite
  • Awards Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon Californian cold, dead hands old
    • Awards
« Reply #67 on: September 06, 2016, 10:30:38 PM »

Those are Fresno cops using a infrared camera on this guy's house before he "committed suicide"

holy shit  :stare:

Shakebox

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #68 on: September 06, 2016, 10:39:41 PM »
Did that guy also report black helicopters over his house? Give me a break.  :rolleyes:

As a white male I

• Cishet White Male
  • Wouldn't you agree?
  • Awards Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red On Pohjolan hangissa meill' isänmaa Classicist Fascist
    • Awards
« Reply #69 on: September 07, 2016, 02:37:58 AM »
+2

That looks like a Canon 5D (Maybe Sony A7*) on a gimbal. Dunno why cops would use a gimbal for surveillance because it's essentially a computerized steadicam that kills your arms and shoulders.

Gimbals are motorized cinematography tools for getting smooth steadicam-style motion. Not surveillance tools. Canon 5D (and other DSLR:s) have strong infrared filtration - removing that and using a heavy ND can turn it into an infrared camera, but again I'm not sure what value it has a surveillance tool. It just makes the world look funny.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPPcZc-nBEU" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPPcZc-nBEU</a>

Catfish Harasser

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #70 on: September 07, 2016, 03:53:23 AM »
gotta be HARP  :jesse:

Catfish Harasser

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #71 on: September 08, 2016, 02:12:05 PM »
+3
Back to the topic at hand, since old fro QB kneeled to the anthem, liberals in social media have been praising the handful of brave individuals who have followed suit and boldly mimicked the NFL man by exercising their right to make petty and vague protests. What I wonder is if this is something that is going to become widespread enough among SJW types that it becomes the new enlightened liberal currency? Will us simple normal folks be accused of racism if we DON'T disrespect the anthem? It wouldn't surprise me if it isn't happening already in certain circles.

"Oh my god, are you really standing now? That's so racist!"

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Better dead than red cold, dead hands Texan Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #72 on: September 08, 2016, 02:51:27 PM »
+5
I've made some use of this IRL. Liberals can't help themselves but fall back into their training, so to speak, and kneeling/sitting during the national anthem and repping BLM is kind of SOP for leftists - that runs head-first into a wall with their claims that America is already great and we're doing fine.
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Bill Wilkins

« Reply #73 on: September 08, 2016, 02:55:29 PM »
+1
If it's revealed that Kaepernick has a fetish for fucking his muslim girlfriend with just her burka on, then all is forgiven. :christiniqab:

Pinochet Airways

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #74 on: September 08, 2016, 05:41:14 PM »
+4
Aren't liberals the ones that constantly cry "FREEDOM OF SPEECH/EXPRESSION DOESN'T MEAN FREEDOM FROM CONSEQUENCES"