;

Author Topic: Thread for posting liberal soical media meltdowns over Trump victory  (Read 115658 times)

Slacktivist

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian
    • Awards
Re: Thread for posting liberal soical media meltdowns over Trump victory
« Reply #1325 on: March 14, 2017, 09:01:46 PM »
+8
lol that one guy can easily do what these people consider a 5 person workload.

If you spend too much time around certain type of bureaucracies or offices you will get physically sick at how many people draw a salary for work days that consist of a few meetings and some e-mails stretched out into hour long ordeals. Now dial that up to government incompetence and corruption...

POST FRANK

• Cishet White Male
  • Cosmonauts
  • Awards Ambien posting Jesuit Drinkin' and Postin' Fucked a lesbian
    • Awards
« Reply #1326 on: March 16, 2017, 01:01:19 PM »
+12

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposters of the World Unite
  • Awards Deplorables old Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands Californian
    • Awards

Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red Scrooge Anonymous 420 Californian
    • Awards
« Reply #1328 on: March 16, 2017, 03:40:29 PM »
+6
Evan needs to find himself at the business end of a Russian FSB polonium poisoning team.

I just wanted to live a normal life.  Have a wife and kids, be a father.  But then my other side tells me that I want to get breast and butt implants and get a job working as a plus size model for Victoria's Secret.

Bill Wilkins

« Reply #1329 on: March 16, 2017, 04:21:21 PM »
+18
Evan McMullin's mother is a dyke who just married another woman (this is a mormon family BTW). No wonder he's so fucked in the head.  :stewart:

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Fuck You Sea Dad
    • Awards
« Reply #1330 on: March 16, 2017, 05:26:12 PM »
+7
Add glasses and a goatee, he's Rusty Venture.

Renegade Jew

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #1331 on: March 16, 2017, 11:17:28 PM »
+8
http://imgur.com/gallery/3vRmO

tl;dr more Trump derangement syndrome from Imgur. I especially like this part:

1) One of the complaints I get is that I'm not sourcing enough stuff from right leaning outlets. A) Well, I looked harder this time, and most of these stories weren't covered at all, or sparingly at those places. B) These stories are all based in fact, are all well sourced on their own, and are true accounts of actual things that happened. If you want to believe alternative facts, and think that every outlet that doesn't confirm your bias is full of shit: That is on you, and you are going to have a tough life, kid.

right after saying this

Republicare, the piece of shit healthcare bill written by Paul Ryan and Trump took a pretty big hit when the Congressional Budget Office, and the White House internal analysis projected between 24M-26M people will lose their healthcare over the next 10 years. And no, assholes, you aren't safe just because you have healthcare through your employer. 10%-15% of those losing healthcare will be those on employer-based healthcare.

This is going to increase the national deficit by over $330,000,000,000.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/03/obamacare-uninsured-white-house-236019

1. a quick ctrl-f for "deficit" in the politico article linked does not yield any results at all to back up that deficit """fact"""
2. the health care plan will actually decrease the national deficit by over $330,000,000,000:

The plan would reduce the federal deficit by $337 billion over 10 years.

The Republican plan would save the federal government $337 billion by 2026, with the largest savings coming from cuts to Medicaid spending as well as reduced spending on tax credits for middle-income insurance buyers.

the rest of that post is that poster celebrating liberal judges, complaining about the loss of funding to govt agencies (ex. the EPA), and yet more Russia-Trump allegations.

Male Gaze

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Scrooge For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Classicist Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #1332 on: March 17, 2017, 10:55:40 AM »
+6
tbf Ryan's healthcare bill is shit, just not for those reasons. The sooner he stops being speaker the better.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #1333 on: March 17, 2017, 12:21:27 PM »
+1
tbf Ryan's healthcare bill is shit, just not for those reasons. The sooner he stops being speaker the better.
Not sure what he was thinking(probably trying to stump Trump) but it may cost him his seat.
Acting Assistant Director of The Department of Corrective Rape
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVAp_lcCwyY" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVAp_lcCwyY</a>

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #1334 on: March 17, 2017, 12:25:54 PM »
+6
Not sure what he was thinking(probably trying to stump Trump) but it may cost him his seat.

hes thinking that trump would never get elected so why bother coming up with an actual obamacare replacement for those eight years of a hillary presidency

whoops :sad:

Jim Acostas Impotent Rage

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #1335 on: March 17, 2017, 01:06:24 PM »
+5
Drain the swamp. Start with Smarmy McRyan

Kill L. Nigs

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Autistic Faggot You can't know! Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian Futurist
    • Awards
« Reply #1336 on: March 17, 2017, 01:12:38 PM »
+6
This bill may be designed to intentionally fuck Trump over.  Trump says we're going to repeal and replace but if people see that the replacement is Diet Obamacare then people will think Trump lied to them.  Then Ryan can "save the day" for the 2020 primaries.  Ryan is not above this type of behavior.  Time for this cheesenigger to step down.

BOOpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Better dead than red cold, dead hands Texan Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #1337 on: March 17, 2017, 05:04:13 PM »
+15
This bill may be designed to intentionally fuck Trump over.  Trump says we're going to repeal and replace but if people see that the replacement is Diet Obamacare then people will think Trump lied to them.  Then Ryan can "save the day" for the 2020 primaries.  Ryan is not above this type of behavior.  Time for this cheesenigger to step down.

These bureaucrats are such dumb fucks that Ryan is doing exactly what you expect him to do and he thinks it'll work this time. The 'Nervous Man/End of Trump's Campaign' and 'Here's How Bernie Can Still Win' memes were two sides of the same coin during the election, yet somehow the former NeverTrump cancer is still limping along with worthless, bumbling oafs at the helm. They're boxers who telegraph their punches like the computer in Punch-Out.

Trump is going to hang this piece of shit out to dry.
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

J Dog

• Cishet White Male
  • Good luck Reality. Hope this turns out alright.
    • Awards
« Reply #1338 on: March 20, 2017, 02:14:45 PM »
+5
Onion AV Club can't review a comic book show without melting down about Trump.

http://www.avclub.com/tvclub/iron-fist-raises-question-danny-rand-donald-trump--252350

Iron Fist raises the question, is Danny Rand the Donald Trump of superheroes?

We’re only three months into Donald Trump’s presidency and it’s already cliché to frame TV and film criticism within the framework of “Trump’s America.” Yet there’s one scene in this episode during which I couldn’t help but think of The Donald. As Joy gets Danny to open up about his time in K’un-Lun, he describes his journey to becoming the Iron Fist:

When I got to the monastery post-crash, I learned of a certain position. A powerful, important job and I wanted it… Everyone there, and I mean everyone, said there was no way a xiaoguilao like me could do it… [But being called an outsider] just made me want the job more. The problem was I never thought through why I wanted this job. I mistook my stubborn will for a sense of destiny or something. I never counted the cost of what it would actually mean for my life.

If you had to sum up Trump’s road to the presidency, you couldn’t do it more eloquently than Danny does. But like Star Trek Beyond before it, Iron Fist seems to think there’s something eminently relatable in the idea of almost accidentally achieving all of your dreams and then feeling dissatisfied and bored by your success. And perhaps for some people that is a relatable problem. But I’d wager that for most people, particularly those who have a harder path to walk in life (you know, those who don’t start out with small million dollar loans from their parents), it’s a fairly privileged problem to have.

Amazing.  I don't know where to start, but:

1) describing bald ambition as an "accident" is hilarious.  Trump worked his ass off to win the presidency.  Danny worked his ass off to become Iron Fist.  Neither achievement could be considered an "accident."

2) claiming that lack of fulfillment is an unrelatable quality.  The inability to be fulfilled by our achievements is a universal human quality which has driven human progress since forever.  Everything human beings have accomplished, they have accomplished trying to fill the emptiness within themselves.  Its incredible how poorly the AV Club could mangle human psychology to try and make some dumb political statement.

Male Gaze

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Scrooge For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Classicist Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #1339 on: March 20, 2017, 05:10:35 PM »
+4
These guys have no ambition, it was beaten out of them as a sin through the school system.

Also Danny Rand was kind of retarded so I suspect he was a diversity hire for magic China.

Nasekuchen

• Unperson
  • Alconauts
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Goon or Ex-Goon old For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! United Statesian Deplorables The Gentry
    • Awards
« Reply #1340 on: March 20, 2017, 08:47:07 PM »
+1
I keep trying to think of new burns for the mental state of the left and I'm for once at a loss. Its become so downright sad that its no longer funny to me.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWDozBLKdJ4" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWDozBLKdJ4</a>

J Dog

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #1341 on: March 23, 2017, 11:44:59 AM »
+3
http://www.avclub.com/article/grace-and-frankies-june-diane-raphael-joy-calling--251756

Grace And Frankie’s June Diane Raphael on the joy of calling Donald Trump a “little bitch”

2. Do you have a favorite swear word or phrase?

JDR: So, I mean, I do use the F word a lot, unfortunately. But my favorite thing to do, when I’m speaking about a man that I don’t like, is to call him a “little bitch.” [Laughs.] There’s nothing more satisfying to me than calling a grown man a “little bitch.” You know, I’ve referred to Donald Trump as a little bitch—so many times—and I find it so demeaning toward him and so empowering for myself. So yeah, him and several members of his administration, I’ve been referring to as little bitches, and wow! It feels good.

AVC: Yeah, that’s very satisfying. How often would you say you use it?

JDR: A lot of the day. A lot of the day. Very often. You know, for those of us—I’ll keep this as nonpartisan and diplomatic as possible—but for those of us whose heads are kind of spinning off and are really engaged in what’s happening right now and trying to effect change where we can, when we can, I think we also need to express ourselves and express our anger and also find joy in things like The Golden Girls right now. I will be damned if that little bitch ruins my joy. So I find it really comforting to refer to him as a little bitch.

AVC: It’s funny that you were trying to be diplomatic. We’ve referred to him as a “flaxen-haired jagoff” so many times at this point—

JDR: I think I know who my audience is. It’s pretty satisfying, and I think we all need to take care of ourselves and laugh as well as do everything we can to fight back right now while being mindful of laughing and enjoying ourselves where and when we can.

To achieve empowerment through passive aggressive name calling.  Truly we have met the master. 

J Dog

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #1342 on: March 23, 2017, 11:47:48 AM »
+9
Its been six months since the election.  I wonder if our friends Joss Whedon and Patton Oswalt have calmed dow...

Nevermind.

Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red Scrooge Anonymous 420 Californian
    • Awards
« Reply #1343 on: March 23, 2017, 10:36:48 PM »
+7
Eastern Promises is way more alpha than any of those other shit movies. :putin:

I just wanted to live a normal life.  Have a wife and kids, be a father.  But then my other side tells me that I want to get breast and butt implants and get a job working as a plus size model for Victoria's Secret.

Ghostse

• 5000 Posters Club
  • ❨❨❨Tax-o-tron❩❩❩
    • Awards
« Reply #1344 on: March 23, 2017, 11:33:43 PM »
+8

Nevermind.

Lol jesus christ. This faggot. Does he not realize Wag the Dog was written ABOUT Clinton and a situation Clinton was in.
Let me know when the next SASS spinoff starts.

Ghostse

• 5000 Posters Club
  • ❨❨❨Tax-o-tron❩❩❩
    • Awards
« Reply #1345 on: March 23, 2017, 11:34:13 PM »
+3
http://www.avclub.com/article/grace-and-frankies-june-diane-raphael-joy-calling--251756

Grace And Frankie’s June Diane Raphael on the joy of calling Donald Trump a “little bitch”

JDR: So, I mean, I do use the F word a lot, unfortunately. But my favorite thing to do, when I’m speaking about a man that I don’t like, is to call him a “little bitch.” [Laughs.] There’s nothing more satisfying to me than calling a grown man a “little bitch.” You know, I’ve referred to Donald Trump as a little bitch—so many times—and I find it so demeaning toward him and so empowering for myself. So yeah, him and several members of his administration, I’ve been referring to as little bitches, and wow! It feels good.

JDR: A lot of the day. A lot of the day. Very often. You know, for those of us—I’ll keep this as nonpartisan and diplomatic as possible—but for those of us whose heads are kind of spinning off and are really engaged in what’s happening right now and trying to effect change where we can, when we can, I think we also need to express ourselves and express our anger and also find joy in things like The Golden Girls right now. I will be damned if that little bitch ruins my joy. So I find it really comforting to refer to him as a little bitch.

AVC: It’s funny that you were trying to be diplomatic. We’ve referred to him as a “flaxen-haired jagoff” so many times at this point—

JDR: I think I know who my audience is. It’s pretty satisfying, and I think we all need to take care of ourselves and laugh as well as do everything we can to fight back right now while being mindful of laughing and enjoying ourselves where and when we can.

To achieve empowerment through passive aggressive name calling.  Truly we have met the master.

Hopefully she gets called out for using GENDERED INSULTS
Let me know when the next SASS spinoff starts.

Ghost of Vince Foster

• Cishet White Male
  • Death to all Hillary supporters
  • Awards Deplorables Drinkin' and Postin'
    • Awards
« Reply #1346 on: March 23, 2017, 11:41:02 PM »
+4

Nevermind.

Lol jesus christ. This faggot. Does he not realize Wag the Dog was written ABOUT Clinton and a situation Clinton was in.

Thanks for bringing this up Ghostse. I was going to mention exactly this.

This irrelevant has-been has no clue about the movies he's tweeting about.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wag_the_Dog

The film follows a Washington, D.C. spin doctor (De Niro) who, mere days before a presidential election, distracts the electorate from a sex scandal by hiring a Hollywood film producer (Hoffman) to construct a fake war with Albania.

Wag the Dog was released one month before the outbreak of the Lewinsky scandal and the subsequent bombing of the Al-Shifa pharmaceutical factory in Sudan by the Clinton administration [and bombing of Yugoslavia], which prompted the media to draw comparisons between the film and reality.

Ghost of Vince Foster

• Cishet White Male
  • Death to all Hillary supporters
  • Awards Deplorables Drinkin' and Postin'
    • Awards
« Reply #1347 on: March 23, 2017, 11:45:47 PM »
+16
Idiocracy would be Obama's film, since they have a black president  :obama:

Call Me CisMale

• Unperson
  • better dead than red
  • Awards Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #1348 on: March 24, 2017, 10:07:30 AM »
+5
I think we all remember George H.W. Bush for his pussyhound demeanor.

BOOpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Better dead than red cold, dead hands Texan Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #1349 on: March 24, 2017, 12:31:40 PM »
+3

Hopefully she gets called out for using GENDERED INSULTS

The easy one is to constantly refer to her as a huge bitch.
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"