;

Author Topic: Thread for posting liberal soical media meltdowns over Trump victory  (Read 74948 times)

Catfish Harasser

• Unperson
    • Awards
Re: Thread for posting liberal soical media meltdowns over Trump victory
« Reply #25 on: November 09, 2016, 04:51:39 PM »
+2

:tom:

Can't tell if this is real or an actress reenacting a d&d post from around 11:00 last night.

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Knights
  • Awards Deplorables Anonymous For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Methodist Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon Texan cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: November 09, 2016, 05:02:32 PM »
+3
Louise Mensch

Locked her Twitter account this morning to escape the bullycide. (she won't)

Catfish Harasser

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: November 09, 2016, 05:14:57 PM »
+13
Is that an ironic picture she has with Arnold? The guy who used to harass women on set and banged his ugly maid and she had his kid while he was married? The guy who wrote essays about admiring Hitler when he was a child? How is this guy especially better than Trump?

Private Pile

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: November 09, 2016, 05:37:03 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFwRkNWx-n0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFwRkNWx-n0</a>

Bill Wilkins

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Classicist You can't know! Bah Jaysus!
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: November 09, 2016, 05:38:49 PM »
+6
Is that an ironic picture she has with Arnold? The guy who used to harass women on set and banged his ugly maid and she had his kid while he was married? The guy who wrote essays about admiring Hitler when he was a child? How is this guy especially better than Trump?

She's using a picture of her with Arnold in her twitter avatar in a desperate attempt to appear relevant.

J Dog

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #30 on: November 09, 2016, 05:49:16 PM »
+6
One of the RLM guys:

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: November 09, 2016, 05:51:19 PM »
+14

Thank you for a good NaCl thread. I was trying to get my fix at work but it left me with a healthy chub. To the point I had to wait till everyone left for lunch to get up from my desk. Now I can choke to my hearts content. Sweet schadenfreude  :twisted:
All Hail the Patriarchy

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Knights
  • Awards Deplorables Anonymous For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Methodist Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon Texan cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: November 09, 2016, 05:53:39 PM »
+2
One of the RLM guys:

Jack is the worst guy in their videos. Even Josh is more tolerable.

Catfish Harasser

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: November 09, 2016, 07:24:46 PM »
+3
« Last Edit: March 27, 2017, 11:50:43 AM by Catfish Harasser »

Ethnic Minority Stock Image

• Enemy Of The State
  • Hot Pockets and a New Holocaust
  • Awards Fascist
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: November 09, 2016, 07:25:24 PM »
Louise Mensch

Locked her Twitter account this morning to escape the bullycide. (she won't)

Mensch, another character nobody likes who fucked off to the US. Send her to the same KZ as Piers Morgan.

Gas Chamber of Commerce

• Domestic Threat
  • We're fighting for your business.
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: November 09, 2016, 07:28:43 PM »
+2
As far as the RLM guy goes, he strikes me as a lib, but not a shitlib.

I suspect a lot of this vitrol is monkey see monkey do, where no liberal wants to be the guy who,  after their fellows scream bloody nazi murder,  just shrugs and goes "yeah it sucks she didnt win but oh well".  They have to ratchet up the outrage to match everyone else.

J Dog

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: November 09, 2016, 07:59:12 PM »
+3
As far as the RLM guy goes, he strikes me as a lib, but not a shitlib.

No, he's purestrain shitlib.  A few weeks ago, he played a Trump assassination video game on Twitch and laughed like a maniac every time Trump got killed.

a torrent of piss

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Fuck You Sea Dad
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: November 09, 2016, 08:04:16 PM »
+14
He's a fucking bald baldy and he clutched his pearls when rich evans made a hillary clinton suicide joke in their new gears of war review.

Handyman

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. The Gentry old United Statesian Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: November 09, 2016, 08:24:00 PM »
+4
https://twitter.com/moocowprincess

Alison Rapp's Twitter is golden.

She has a lot of stuff on there about binge eating ice crean and oreos.  Since she's not fat I'm guessing that she's not actually digesting most of her food. 
« Last Edit: November 09, 2016, 08:29:49 PM by Handyman »

Handyman

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. The Gentry old United Statesian Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: November 09, 2016, 08:30:36 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFwRkNWx-n0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFwRkNWx-n0</a>

Anita has lost a little weight there, it looks like. 

[SWOLE]Grode Jar

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Shitlord
  • Awards Deplorables Metal Fan Generation Identitaire Drinkin' and Postin' The Gentry United Statesian old Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red Scrooge For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Texan
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: November 09, 2016, 10:09:27 PM »
+6
From my FB feed:

This will be my first and final post about the election results.

For those celebrating this "historic" occasion, let me give you the tears and sadness your memes and messages indicate you are loving so much.

As an immigration attorney and Director of Immigration Legal Services at Catholic Charities of Central Texas it is my pleasure to serve our community with low cost legal representation for those who seek it, documented or otherwise. However, I am most proud of my attorneys, case managers and other support staff who seek to "welcome the stranger" and bring more persons into this country I love so dear.

That is why I am torn apart today. I have been physically ill since 4am this morning (when I was finally able to sleep) and don't assume to know when the pain in my stomach will cease.

I'm sure Trump supporters will be happy to hear about the anxiety, pain and anguish they have caused to a group they apparently hate so much. Allow me to aid your quest of bathing in tears of the "snowflakes", or others called much more horrid names I have seen posted throughout the internet, by telling you about my day.

Our staff has read and answered emails of hard working advocates and traumatized clients since midnight. You will be happy to hear that U.S. citizens across Austin and Central Texas are inconsolable and terrified that mommy and/or daddy will be deported.

Be proud that one of my attorneys stayed up until 2am trying to calm her child down because he was afraid that Daddy would be killed or sent away because he is Muslim.

Take joy in the fact that clients who were brought to this country as undocumented children and have attained employment, education and security under the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program could have that stripped away within minutes of "it" taking office, and possibly be deprived of living in the only country they ever remember calling home.

Enjoy the fact that a life long Republican is lost because I saw this election as an opportunity for my party to prove the demonization of the GOP by those on the other side of the aisle were unfounded "Trumped" up falsehoods. I am a man without a party, in shock, and having to be a pillar for those we serve, and those persons under my supervision who serve the truly disenfranchised.

As a result I offer you my sleep deprived, bloodshot eyes constantly on the edge of tears to quench your thirst. It may be just a little, but I can assure you the pain is highly concentrated.

To all others, do not be broken, be emboldened. I promise you I will continue to advocate for immigrants and I ask that you do what you need for those who are most vulnerable under the incoming administration.

God's speed America. I'm not going anywhere and will dedicate all I am to help form a more perfect union.

Behold a cuckservative in all its glory.

a torrent of piss

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Fuck You Sea Dad
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: November 09, 2016, 10:22:55 PM »
+18
If their first thought is to go running and crying to big daddy government, then they're not real Texans.

Male Gaze

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red Scrooge For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Classicist
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: November 09, 2016, 10:24:17 PM »
+15
Dude is right, his tears gave me a huge boner.

a torrent of piss

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Fuck You Sea Dad
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: November 09, 2016, 10:28:16 PM »
+9
LOL at a chance to finally prove to the other side that the demonization of the GOP was false.

They've compared Reagan, Bush, McCain, Romney, Bush Jr., and Trump all to Hitler.

Bob Dole was the only one to never be called Hitler while running.

mustard gas effect

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: November 09, 2016, 10:52:09 PM »
+6
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpnAlGG6Bk8" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpnAlGG6Bk8</a>

ringer

• Person Of Interest
  • literally who?
    • Awards
« Reply #45 on: November 09, 2016, 11:01:45 PM »
+10
Totally.

Bill Wilkins

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Classicist You can't know! Bah Jaysus!
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: November 09, 2016, 11:25:39 PM »
+6

Invalid Tweet ID
Liberal America.

Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire Anonymous Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red Scrooge 420 Californian
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: November 09, 2016, 11:59:25 PM »
+5
You'd think the cucks at NR would be happy the Hildebeast was taken down, but nope:

Trump will do more than Bush did to add to the debt and deficit. In his victory speech he talked about a huge spending program to put Americans to work on our infrastucture. Or did you just conveniently tune that out? And the Republicans are going to go along with him, because, for them, it was never about principle, it was about not letting Obama get something he wanted. Now that Trump wants it, they will aquiesce, just like they did with Bush. So we just go more liberalism...thanks Trumpkins!

Exactly. Trump won the election, but he didn't win the vote. If he'd have run against Sanders (for example), Trump probably loses this thing by 3-5%.

Let's not all get ahead of ourselves. Trump didn't "win" the election so much as not losing it. He didn't get 50% of the vote. He didn't even get more votes than Clinton.

This was not a rejection of Progressivism at all. Core elements, particularly Medicare and Social Security, were reaffirmed. Increased trade barriers and more government direction of the economy are fundamental tenets of populism. Conservatism lost. It is possible for a septugenarian to abandon every thought process that won the Office. Is it likely ?

I especially like that last one.  What's so goddamn progressive about going back to the American system?  I thought balancing the trade deficit was a conservative issue. :jesse:

(((🍆🍆🍆)))

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: November 10, 2016, 12:00:54 AM »
+14
If there is a black pill with this whole election, it's that we will continue to move in a direction where dindus and other aggrieved members of the victim class believe that they are justified in using violence against normies.  Trump is not a niggerdeath guy and appears to believe in DR3 (Dems R the Real Racists).  So it is very unlikely that Trump will be able to effectively curb anarcho-tyranny because he believes that violent, gibs loving dindus will be pacified once they have a job in a factory somewhere.  Maybe once upon a time but I love cock more thanSorosdoes and people like him will be dumping tens of millions of dollars in professional rioters who will keep the racial tensions stoked high enough to keep nignogs angry enough to get them to turn out in 2020.  "NGOs" who pay off protesters need to be targeted in one of his many reforms but I doubt it will be high on the list.

White people need to get smart and get armed.

Slacktivist

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: November 10, 2016, 12:09:07 AM »
+9
Donald Trump and his supporters are racists. Kill whitey!

Donald Trump and his supporters are fascists. Lets use violence to get our way!

Useful idiots, man. Useful fucking idiots.