;

Author Topic: Black Lies Shattered  (Read 806254 times)

Luckpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Knights
  • Awards Deplorables Anonymous For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Methodist Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red cold, dead hands Texan
    • Awards
Re: THE STRUGGLE
« Reply #25 on: August 21, 2013, 02:14:38 PM »
Update: It now looks like only one of the teens is black, another is biracial, and the third one is white.  The initial report in the Herald had a photo showing a completely different black teenager as the third teen.

As white as the president, I see.

And Australians think they bought the gun at a gunshow lol.

I've seen this reaction too. Australians are so afraid of guns now because of their gun laws and the media that they think underage murderers-to-be are walking into gun shows and picking out firearms. :lolno:
« Last Edit: August 21, 2013, 02:15:29 PM by Backpfeifengesicht »

Babomb

• Unperson
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' old United Statesian 420 Goon or Ex-Goon Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: August 21, 2013, 02:42:24 PM »
Or, instead of blaming it on a drop of black blood, we could just admit that it's not black people who are the problem but rather the culture of violence fostered in the ghettos and helped along by white liberals who try to convince them none of this is their fault, they are trapped, their lives can't get better and even glorify their lifestyle

:jesse:
The problem isn't blacks per say, but rather the "ghetto black culture", the culture that promotes violence and racism against whites.

This culture is self destructive, and so racist that they don't care when blacks are killed by blacks but instead care only when blacks are killed by non blacks.  Only then that murder is a travesty.  Stalin was right. 

Attacks by blacks are on the rise, and have been for years.  Nothing is being done to stop these black flash mobs who show up, beat some people, then leave.  Some get caught, most get away.  I blame society for letting these people get away with this, so they think beating up random folk is ok, so they take it to the next level, killing someone, because nobody did shit to them for jumping all those people or beating up random folk. 

That culture is toxic and we need to put an end to it because whites are exterminated from the inner cities alltogether.  Another round of white flight will happen unless whites start retaliating.

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: August 21, 2013, 02:47:41 PM »
+5
White flight is a good thing because it leads to the acceleration of the area. Once it's hit rock bottom, the land can be bought up and the blacks can go to their true home, prison.

Cisnormative Commando

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: August 21, 2013, 02:50:22 PM »
+2
The problem isn't blacks per say, but rather the "ghetto black culture", the culture that promotes violence and racism against whites.

Just say the problem is NIGGERS. Seriously, you don't have to be black to be a nigger.

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist Took Down an Admin You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: August 21, 2013, 02:58:26 PM »
+1
There is no such thing as a "gunshow loophole"

:rock:

O rly? Do tell, because I'm pretty sure that if I go to Walmart and buy a gun I need a NICS check but if I go to a gunshow I just need cash in hand.

Not that this has anything to do with these kids, but it still allows some felons and wife beaters to get guns which subverts some of the main pillars of gun checks.
I had a penis in my butt the other day but I have a hard time really enjoying anal. It mostly feels like pooping.

OSI

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • For Dixie's Land we'll make our stand
  • Awards Arizona Classicist TNE Veteran The Gentry Fascist Soldier Ave Maria Prepper cold, dead hands For Dixie's land we'll take our stand!
    • Awards
« Reply #30 on: August 21, 2013, 03:10:36 PM »
+3
Or, instead of blaming it on a drop of black blood, we could just admit that it's not black people who are the problem but rather the culture of violence fostered in the ghettos and helped along by white liberals who try to convince them none of this is their fault, they are trapped, their lives can't get better and even glorify their lifestyle

yeah cause Detroit, Zimbabwe, south africa, are all testaments to blacks across the world seamlessly continuing the traditions of civilization with no hiccups.  Oh no wait every time niggers get in charge things go to shit because the tribal mentality of Big Chief Nigger doing what he wants is seemingly hardwired in their genetics.

This isn't about :lfsay: "b-b-but culture" its about the fact that niggers score lower on IQ tests by at least one full SD and show a continual pattern of being unable to resist satisfying their urges immediately.  Jim Crow, Afrikaans SA, and Rhodesia were all better for blacks because niggers knew if they got out of line it was a rope or bullet. The shit you're espousingnis the same mentality that social enginners have when they come up with fucking great ideas like section 8 or forced busing, as if whiteness will magically rub off on these niglets.

BubbaCat

• Cishet White Male
  • Fagmin
  • Machiavellian House Negro
  • Awards old Something Wonderful TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut Anonymous
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: August 21, 2013, 03:32:25 PM »
The shit you're espousingnis the same mentality that social enginners have when they come up with fucking great ideas like section 8 or forced busing, as if whiteness will magically rub off on these niglets.

I agree, but you went a little GAPO at the end there.  Took me a while to figure out what you were saying.  Your rage meter must have gotten into the red, so no harm, no foul.
 :triceratops:

OSI

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Awards Arizona Classicist TNE Veteran The Gentry Fascist Soldier Ave Maria Prepper cold, dead hands For Dixie's land we'll take our stand!
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: August 21, 2013, 03:52:54 PM »
The shit you're espousingnis the same mentality that social enginners have when they come up with fucking great ideas like section 8 or forced busing, as if whiteness will magically rub off on these niglets.

I agree, but you went a little GAPO at the end there.  Took me a while to figure out what you were saying.  Your rage meter must have gotten into the red, so no harm, no foul.
 :triceratops:

No just posting from a new phone.

Aran

• Cishet White Male
  • Paedofinder General
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Goon or Ex-Goon The Gentry cold, dead hands You can't know! Motorcyclist Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: August 21, 2013, 03:55:17 PM »

O rly? Do tell, because I'm pretty sure that if I go to Walmart and buy a gun I need a NICS check but if I go to a gunshow I just need cash in hand.

Not that this has anything to do with these kids, but it still allows some felons and wife beaters to get guns which subverts some of the main pillars of gun checks.

That has nothing to do with gun shows lol come on.

PUSSY CANCER

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Wounded in the line of posting. United Statesian The Gentry Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands Jew
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: August 21, 2013, 04:24:21 PM »
+3

The sale of a firearm between two private citizens is not a "loophole".
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.

OSI

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: August 21, 2013, 04:31:22 PM »

To the left, the ability to eliminate that is more of a feature then a bug.

Babomb

• Unperson
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' old United Statesian 420 Goon or Ex-Goon Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: August 21, 2013, 05:01:31 PM »

Just say the problem is NIGGERS. Seriously, you don't have to be black to be a nigger.
The problem is niggers.  Always has been, always will be until nigger culture is stamped out and all people have a desire to never do nigger behavior.  Not all blacks are niggers, and I know some whites who are niggers.

And fuck Australia, the problem is not US gun laws or "loopholes", the problem is getting an illegal gun is easy as fuck.  The problem ain't that getting guns legally is hard (cuz it ain't), its that getting guns illegal is also pretty easy, easier than getting them legally.

When will other countries stop giving the US shit about our gun laws?  Our gun laws aren't the problem, stupid fucking culture, especially nigger culture, is the problem.

wimpb

« Reply #37 on: August 21, 2013, 08:15:58 PM »
And fuck Australia, the problem is not US gun laws or "loopholes", the problem is getting an illegal gun is easy as fuck.  The problem ain't that getting guns legally is hard (cuz it ain't), its that getting guns illegal is also pretty easy, easier than getting them legally.

as an australian, i am an expert on guns, i learned how to use a gun in my bloodless version of left 4 dead 2
« Last Edit: August 21, 2013, 08:20:42 PM by wimpb »

wimpb

« Reply #38 on: August 21, 2013, 08:19:07 PM »

lol dog o tron have you even bought a fucking gun

rape priviledge

« Reply #39 on: August 21, 2013, 08:25:26 PM »

:facepalm:
Absolute cultural relativist bullshit. You're pretty much absolving them of the consequences of their actions because they are merely products of their environment. This is some sociology/social justice thinking right there. How about each person is responsible for their own actions, regardless of the culture they come from? An act is moral or immoral, regardless of your culture.

wimpb

« Reply #40 on: August 21, 2013, 08:46:25 PM »

pro post

cis scum 1.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • theres no going back
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin Drinkin' and Postin' Took Out 15 Furries in One Shot Took down a Goon Took down a Moderator Wounded in the line of posting. United Statesian Rethuglikkkan Better dead than red Classicist cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: August 21, 2013, 09:21:17 PM »
+1
For fuck's sake, it's possible to  say 'they grew up in a toxic environment that glorifies this kind of shit, and as long as we don't get rid of it and replace it by something that is positive and helpful for society these kinds of things will keep on happening' and not follow it up with
:christina: "'therefore those young men are really innocent and victims and should be rehabilitated not thrown in the AmeriKKKan prison system which is so retrograde and punitive compared to Norway"

Fuck the culture they grew up in, and fuck these people. Eradicate said culture and replace it by something better, and lock these three barely human individuals in prison for the rest of their lives.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2013, 09:24:50 PM by cis scum »

OSI

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: August 21, 2013, 09:37:34 PM »
For fuck's sake, it's possible to  say 'they grew up in a toxic environment that glorifies this kind of shit, and as long as we don't get rid of it and replace it by something that is positive and helpful for society these kinds of things will keep on happening' and not follow it up with
:christina: "'therefore those young men are really innocent and victims and should be rehabilitated not thrown in the AmeriKKKan prison system which is so retrograde and punitive compared to Norway"

Fuck the culture they grew up in, and fuck these people. Eradicate said culture and replace it by something better, and lock these three barely human individuals in prison for the rest of their lives.

So we'll just ship them out of the ghetto and give them vouchers to buy properties so they can live next to YTs culture and have that instead of thug lyfe.

Look, no matter how you cut it you're just demanding more liberal social engineering that's already blowing up as we speak so you don't have to say "niggers are by and large violent and uncivilized."

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist Took Down an Admin You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: August 21, 2013, 09:51:21 PM »

lol dog o tron have you even bought a fucking gun

I've sold them.
I had a penis in my butt the other day but I have a hard time really enjoying anal. It mostly feels like pooping.

Cisnormative Commando

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: August 21, 2013, 10:04:26 PM »
The idea that making it illegal for everyone to sell a gun without a background check would stop criminals from selling each other guns is laughable. The risk vs reward pretty much sums up why a law like that would only effect law abiding citizens, and would do nothing to deter illegal transfers between criminals.

If you're already planning a more serious crime, or are already barred from owning a gun due to a felony then why would a law like that stop you from obtaining a gun?

People say things like, "Well it wouldn't, but it might make it harder for them." lol, isn't crack illegal? And weed? Pretty sure a phone call and a short drive could net me both if I was so inclined. Making it harder doesn't stop crime. At the end of the day a nigger is still going to shoot someone with a gun they shouldn't have been able to purchase.

OSI

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
    • Awards
« Reply #45 on: August 21, 2013, 10:11:09 PM »
+2
The idea that making it illegal for everyone to sell a gun without a background check would stop criminals from selling each other guns is laughable. The risk vs reward pretty much sums up why a law like that would only effect law abiding citizens, and would do nothing to deter illegal transfers between criminals.

If you're already planning a more serious crime, or are already barred from owning a gun due to a felony then why would a law like that stop you from obtaining a gun?

People say things like, "Well it wouldn't, but it might make it harder for them." lol, isn't crack illegal? And weed? Pretty sure a phone call and a short drive could net me both if I was so inclined. Making it harder doesn't stop crime. At the end of the day a nigger is still going to shoot someone with a gun they shouldn't have been able to purchase.

We can't deport 20 million illegal beaners but we can confiscate 300 million firearms.

:megatuss:

wimpb

« Reply #46 on: August 21, 2013, 10:13:40 PM »
+2
i honestly dont give a shit about the crime stats. if you want to make some new law or measure to address every issue your country will be a freedomless shithole one way or another.

Cisnormative Commando

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: August 21, 2013, 10:24:38 PM »
I wish they would create a measure to euthanize murdering, raping niggers. For the childruns.

We can't deport 20 million illegal beaners but we can confiscate 300 million firearms.

"liberal logic"

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: August 21, 2013, 10:32:47 PM »
+1

Then why bother doing background checks at all? Just say "felons and people w/domestic violence raps can't buy guns" and use the honor system?

Aran

• Cishet White Male
  • Paedofinder General
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Goon or Ex-Goon The Gentry cold, dead hands You can't know! Motorcyclist Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: August 21, 2013, 10:37:24 PM »

Then why bother doing background checks at all? Just say "felons and people w/domestic violence raps can't buy guns" and use the honor system?
Works for me?