;

Author Topic: DEUS VULT - Here is a thread devoted to The Crusades.  (Read 5013 times)

GAP2.0

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
Re: DEUS VULT - Here is a thread devoted to The Crusades.
« Reply #75 on: December 21, 2016, 05:33:59 PM »
+2
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KALuQHpmI98" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KALuQHpmI98</a>
This post brought to you by SOUL TRANN

Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire Anonymous Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red Scrooge Californian 420
    • Awards
« Reply #76 on: December 22, 2016, 12:16:14 AM »
+10
We should take a page from Poland's book and declare Jesus Christ the king of our nation.

I just wanted to live a normal life.  Have a wife and kids, be a father.  But then my other side tells me that I want to get breast and butt implants and get a job working as a plus size model for Victoria's Secret.

Male Gaze

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red Scrooge Classicist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand!
    • Awards
« Reply #77 on: December 22, 2016, 07:49:05 PM »
+3
I am an atheist but if the time comes to go crusading, I will chant Deus Vult as much as the rest of you because kill all mudslimes.
You're not as atheist as you think you are.
Islam is the enemy of everything that is not Islam.

We should take a page from Poland's book and declare Jesus Christ the king of our nation.
The US doesn't need kings faggot.

GAP2.0

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #78 on: December 22, 2016, 08:50:46 PM »
+2
This thread is full of crusAIDS
This post brought to you by SOUL TRANN

DAS FRANK

• Cishet White Male
  • Cosmonauts
  • Awards Ambien posting Drinkin' and Postin' Fucked a lesbian Jesuit
    • Awards
« Reply #79 on: December 23, 2016, 02:07:44 AM »
+1

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Knights
  • Awards Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Texan cold, dead hands Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #80 on: December 23, 2016, 02:18:37 PM »
+4
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Knights
  • Awards Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Texan cold, dead hands Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #81 on: December 23, 2016, 03:17:31 PM »
+3
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Talcum X

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #82 on: December 23, 2016, 03:59:20 PM »
+4
Maybe we can find a way back in to SA via Traditional Games subforum by convincing them that Templars are the new Space Marines

Excremental Marx

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Classicist Drinkin' and Postin' old Better dead than red Fuck you, dad!
    • Awards
« Reply #83 on: February 10, 2017, 08:52:00 PM »
+13

Well blimey, a potential pope who isn't a complete cuck?
Let me take you to the movies, Can I take you to the show
Let me be yours ever truly, Can I make your garden grow?

Male Gaze

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red Scrooge Classicist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand!
    • Awards
« Reply #84 on: February 10, 2017, 09:48:02 PM »
+13
They always alternate between gay lefty reformers and medieval conservative hardliners.

Psycho Dad

• Cishet White Male
  • Eat a bowl of dicks, Sparky.
  • Awards Better dead than red Scrooge cold, dead hands The Gentry Methodist United Statesian old Goon or Ex-Goon For Dixie's land we'll take our stand!
    • Awards
« Reply #85 on: February 11, 2017, 04:10:21 PM »
+3

Well blimey, a potential pope who isn't a complete cuck?

There isn't going to be another Pope, don't these assholes know anything about St. Malachy? :alex:

The Micks get no respect.

Fuck signatures.

Nasekuchen

• Unperson
  • Alconauts
  • Culturally Appropriated
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' The Gentry old Goon or Ex-Goon For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! United Statesian Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #86 on: February 12, 2017, 10:40:59 AM »
Maybe we can find a way back in to SA via Traditional Games subforum by convincing them that Templars are the new Space Marines

Run a "playful" red-pilled modern-day crusade of Detroit in GURPS

or FATAL

Excremental Marx

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Classicist Drinkin' and Postin' old Better dead than red Fuck you, dad!
    • Awards
Let me take you to the movies, Can I take you to the show
Let me be yours ever truly, Can I make your garden grow?

J Dog

• Cishet White Male
  • Good luck Reality. Hope this turns out alright.
    • Awards
« Reply #88 on: March 19, 2017, 08:02:23 AM »
+3

Bill Wilkins

« Reply #89 on: March 19, 2017, 11:25:26 AM »
+3
Vatican City will be a giant mosque before this century over. I promise.

a torrent of piss

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Fuck You Sea Dad
    • Awards
« Reply #90 on: March 19, 2017, 11:32:48 PM »
+8
Well think of it like this, the Catholic Church has already defiled Christianity a billion other times, what's one more?

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards old cold, dead hands Something Wonderful Prepper The Gentry For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Libertarian TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut Motorcyclist Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #91 on: June 23, 2017, 02:55:57 PM »
+2
https://www.ordo-militaris.us/

Introduction

The Ordo Militaris Catholicus is a international defense and security initiative of Catholics for Catholics who are suffering persecution for their faith, where their defense and liberation requires military intervention or security actions, and this is allowed by local and/or international law.

In the U.S.A., the Order has founded a Montana Corporation, with the legal name, Ordo Militaris, Inc., as a Private Military Corporation, to conduct the defense and security initiatives that the Association seeks to undertake.

To know more about how you can help or join the Order, see our Sign-up page or our Donations page or Investment Page. To read more about the Order and its form of organization, read about the Justice of Our Cause, or Our Holy Rule, and about how everyone can help us get the word out.

Also, if you like, take the time to learn what our insignia signifies.

You can also watch 3 videos about the initiative and the corporation:  1) A Complete Explanation of our Association, 2) An Interview about our Religious Association, and 3) An Interview about the Corporation and its investment opportunities.

The Order seeks to recruit chiefly Catholic Veterans who wish to put their military skills and knowledge to service in the defense of fellow Catholics, and this principally out of a desire of fraternal charity, not personal gain. As a religious association of Catholics we aim to combine the unique aspects of military and religious service as a work of mercy towards our fellow Catholics.

About the Ordo Militaris, Inc.

Following in the footsteps of the brave Catholics of old, who forsook family, home and nation to go overseas to the rescue of Christians being persecuted for their faith, we have begun this security and defense initiative of Catholics for Christians who are being persecuted, where their defense and security requires humanitarian aid and security solutions which only a private military corporation could lawfully provide.

We aim to be a non-political, transnational humanitarian effort with a distinctively Catholic ethos and spirit, providing a method of private collaboration and intervention separate from the national foreign policies of sovereign states, while working fully within the limitations of national and international laws and conventions.

While engaging principally in humanitarian relief efforts, either directly or through the provision of security solutions, we intend a robust business strategy to offer our services to existing humanitarian efforts who have need of private security solutions in those areas of the world which are high risk, as the principal foundation of our business strategy.

At present, throughout the western world, there exists no such particularly Christian effort which blends security and defense with humanitarian aid, in part because classical charities or non profits are excluded from security and defense activities and programs and in part because in recent centuries the concept of security and defense as a humanitarian activity has all but been forgotten.

As part of our transnational strategy, we are currently seeking to establish subsidiaries overseas so as to increase the multifaceted advantages of an international presence and to take advantage of the unique resources and talents of Catholics who participate in our effort from throughout the Catholic world.

As a Montana Corporation directed by Catholics with deeply held religious beliefs we hope to provide unique solutions with an extremely high ethical rigor, in an age which sees increasingly religion as a security problem not a solution.  We are formed as a private military corporation, for profit, so that we might be capable in US law to apply for government defense contracts, fund the security and military needs of lawful Christian initiatives overseas and train and prepare volunteers who wish to serve with us on overseas missions. We are committed to being a corporation led by and employing principally US Military Veterans who see and wish to serve Jesus Christ as the King of Kings and the Prince of Peace.  In this way, we hope to offer veterans an utterly unique way to put their skills and experience to work defending their innocent and helpless brothers in Christ the world over.
Yes, that is me on my Rocket Cycle with my enormous penis.