;

Author Topic: SJW Watch 2017: Assorted Choo-choos  (Read 30382 times)

Bitch-Ass Nigger

• Enemy Of The State
  • Allow me to demonstrate the skill of Shaolin
  • Awards Punk's not dead!
    • Awards
Re: SJW Watch 2017: Assorted Choo-choos
« Reply #75 on: March 16, 2017, 07:41:56 PM »
+1
gay nigger being a gay nigger wow

1. im not out of shape and 2. maybe some fake ass hugfight mma shit wont you out since youre just dancing around laying down on the ground is different but one fight where a dude was trying to kill me was enough for me.
you are out of shape and you can't fight. you've only got enough gas for 30 seconds + you feel fucked up the next day because you tensed up too much proves that. I don't know why you want to argue this, considering you've only had "one fight where a dude was trying to kill" you.

asip

• Unperson
  • Awards Motorcyclist United Statesian Deplorables You Shall Not Pass!
    • Awards
« Reply #76 on: March 16, 2017, 07:57:04 PM »
+6
ok

David Hedgehogstein

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Member of Jew Club
  • Awards Swear on me mum m8 old Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #77 on: March 16, 2017, 09:43:48 PM »
+11
LOL is Gay Nigger a Monostat alt or something? He's coming across as a tryhard faggot (even moreso than usual)

Obese and Triggered

• Cishet White Male
  • Prince Regent of the Incelibate Cucked Kingdom
  • Awards Sasstronaut Fucked a lesbian Boy Scout old cold, dead hands Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #78 on: March 16, 2017, 09:55:05 PM »
+9
LOL is Gay Nigger a Monostat alt or something? He's coming across as a tryhard faggot (even moreso than usual)

Watch out bro, he'll internet fight you!

:ohdear:

Pretty Sneaky Cis

• Enemy Of The State
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous United Statesian Drinkin' and Postin' old You can't know! Scrooge Bah Jaysus!
    • Awards
« Reply #79 on: March 16, 2017, 09:57:43 PM »
+9
And that marine was Albert Einstein. The end.

asip

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #80 on: March 16, 2017, 09:58:24 PM »
+3
Drop the Badass LARP you inbred faggot
The fuck are you gonna do about it, bitch tits?  I'd knock you out, prop your wife on top of your passed out lumpy bean bag looking body and fuck her while eating a piping hot pizza.

I've been fighting most of my life and went amateur for 2 years while you were building lego space ships and watching anime, so yeah i think i know how a fight looks like.

amateur what?

It doesn't really matter. If you don't fight for money, then it's all pretty much the same unless you place 1-3rd in a tournament. Although I think I heard if you go to a kickboxing/K1 smoker, they'll pay you regardless but that's the price to pay for getting kicked in the head. I have my stats on BoxRec but I won't post it because you people are fucking idiots and will end up sending pizzas or some shit.

KUMITE KUMITE KUMITE KUMITE

this is 100% monostat

David Hedgehogstein

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Member of Jew Club
  • Awards Swear on me mum m8 old Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #81 on: March 16, 2017, 10:11:24 PM »
+4
The fuck are you gonna do about it, bitch tits?  I'd knock you out, prop your wife on top of your passed out lumpy bean bag looking body and fuck her while eating a piping hot pizza.

I've been fighting most of my life and went amateur for 2 years while you were building lego space ships and watching anime, so yeah i think i know how a fight looks like.

amateur what?

It doesn't really matter. If you don't fight for money, then it's all pretty much the same unless you place 1-3rd in a tournament. Although I think I heard if you go to a kickboxing/K1 smoker, they'll pay you regardless but that's the price to pay for getting kicked in the head. I have my stats on BoxRec but I won't post it because you people are fucking idiots and will end up sending pizzas or some shit.

this is 100% monostat
Isn't Monostat the alt of a trooned out faggot who thinks he's a princess from Sailor Moon?

asip

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #82 on: March 16, 2017, 10:16:40 PM »
+1

amateur what?

this is 100% monostat
Isn't Monostat the alt of a trooned out faggot who thinks he's a princess from Sailor Moon?

it all goes back to cis. it's a circle

As a white male I

• Cishet White Male
  • Wouldn't you agree?
  • Awards Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. Fascist Classicist On Pohjolan hangissa meill' isänmaa Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #83 on: March 17, 2017, 04:33:46 AM »
+5

Lol I love the idea that we have a possible tranny pedophile here claiming he's the TOUGHEST GUY IN THE INTERNETS I'LL FIGHT YOU IRL DO YOU EVEN LIFT BRO! MUAY THAI!

Psycho Dad

• Cishet White Male
  • Eat a bowl of dicks, Sparky.
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon old Better dead than red United Statesian Scrooge cold, dead hands The Gentry For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Methodist
    • Awards
« Reply #84 on: March 17, 2017, 07:05:49 AM »
+5
Badass with a Michael Jackson sig. Mmkay.  :adam:
Fuck signatures.

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #85 on: March 17, 2017, 09:24:39 AM »
+6
I don't care how experienced you are, bare knuckles and grappling gloves are two different worlds.

Every now and then, I get a chance to talk to a dude who's a "hometown famous" former minor league hockey goon and current cop. He'll tell you the same shit. "Average people have no idea what it's like the next day, because you can't show it, the media doesn't wanna show it, other people don't wanna know about it and you don't want anyone knowing about it. It's not like any fighter wants their fans or enemies seeing weakness in them."

So much shit makes a random street fight different from organized sport. Shoes, clothing, the fear of going to jail, etc. The fear of going to jail and/or showing up to work with bruises/black eye. Explaining it to your child. Losing your job. (Not a problem for a GayNigger who has no job/no child.)

I don't work in construction nor do I wanna work in construction, so all that shit really makes it different. I'm sure if I had a job that didn't give two shits about my behavior or a family to face afterwards, I'd be 100% confident in physical confrontation. Only exception is my family. You fuck around with them and all bets are off. I'll go for the groin with a sharp, rusty pipe if I have to.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2017, 09:34:55 AM by blasting_asshole »

a torrent of piss

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Fuck You Sea Dad
    • Awards
« Reply #86 on: March 17, 2017, 02:18:53 PM »
+23
All this internet tough guy talk it's like 1996.

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #87 on: March 17, 2017, 03:05:27 PM »
+3
Mine is un-internet toughguy talk. Sometimes you gotta fight, but it sucks ass when you sober up and realize "Shit, I'm not a professional fighter and now I gotta show up to work looking like a clown." or "Shit, I hope nobody saw that and the police don't show up at my house or office at any point, this week."

Bill Wilkins

Soup Her Pooper

• Cishet White Male
  • Non-shitposts: 0
    • Awards
rofl I have a sig

Aran

• Cishet White Male
  • Paedofinder General
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Goon or Ex-Goon Motorcyclist The Gentry cold, dead hands You can't know! Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #90 on: March 18, 2017, 08:23:33 PM »
+9
I don't know if anyone remembers but aran is probably the only dude here who's not only a stereotypical fat faggot goon, but also got perma'd from SA, of all places, for being a pedo. I guess it's OK when one of you do it, right?

Yeah, a 16 year old dating a 14 year old is really pedophilia. Good call  :lolno:

asip

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #91 on: March 18, 2017, 08:25:34 PM »
 :adam:
« Last Edit: March 19, 2017, 06:08:37 AM by asip »

kosher nostra

• Enemy Of The State
  • Awards Sasstronaut cold, dead hands TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #92 on: March 19, 2017, 11:07:04 PM »
+12
Boy this thread sure went to shit fast.

Casual Rape

• Citizen In Good Standing
  • Everyday is Friday
    • Awards
« Reply #93 on: March 23, 2017, 01:16:32 PM »
FFS just carry a gun like a civilized man

Talcum X

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #94 on: March 23, 2017, 09:14:55 PM »
+8
I imagine if you ever had to use a weapon in a self-defense scenario, your SS account will be the first thing brought up in trial

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposters of the World Unite
  • Awards Deplorables old Californian cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #95 on: March 23, 2017, 11:18:39 PM »
+10
I imagine if you ever had to use a weapon in a self-defense scenario, your SS account will be the first thing brought up in trial

Hell yeah, my upvotes will be part of the legal record!

Drain The Swamp And Fill It With Piss

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • gas the I love cock more thanjewsdoes
  • Awards Killed in the Line of Posting Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran United Statesian Fuck you, dad! You can't know! Soldier cold, dead hands The Gentry Classicist
    • Awards
« Reply #96 on: March 30, 2017, 09:19:15 AM »
This forum, like all iterations before it was started by a small group of people, many of whom have been posting together on various spinoffs going on 15 years now.

Dog's plans for the forum have been extensively discussed with 3 of the other 4 fagmins, via group PM, over a period of months.

The only ones "subverting" the forum here are the swole cru/wn/alt rightards who, by their own admission, want to change this forum from what it was, was intended to be, and what the former and current owners want it to be.

adolf spacey

• Domestic Threat
  • $10 Richer
    • Awards
« Reply #97 on: March 30, 2017, 05:18:29 PM »
+10
Re-rail:

Social Justice Warriors now against YouTube censorship because it affects them

https://ageofshitlords.com/social-justice-warriors-now-against-youtube-censorship-because-it-affects-them/

Remember some time ago when YouTube introduced its “YouTube Heroes” program and the media hailed it as a step in the right direction to counter “online harassment”? Or how about that time when YouTube updated its terms of service; an update that would see several YouTube videos lose their monetization status because they discussed “controversial” topics? Social Justice warriors argued that YouTube is a private company and therefore has the right to censor any content that they want to. “if you don’t like it, then leave” they said.

Turns out that they don’t apply these same rule to themselves…..

This past week, YouTube introduced a new update to its user settings. The new “restricted mode” setting, when activated, will hide all inappropriate content from your YouTube searches and in your suggested videos list. It will even prevent you from watching certain videos. This is done by a bot which uses “user flags and other signals” to determine which videos are inappropriate and which ones aren’t.

For some reason, the new setting seemed to filter out “LGBT” content. Specifically, videos that discussed same sex relationships and attractions. In a strange act of self awareness, Feminists and Social Justice Warriors didn’t complain. Instead, they realized that this was karma, as they themselves have argued for the censorship of others on several occasions. They realized that freedom of speech means that the government cannot censor you, it doesn’t mean that you have the right to express yourself on a privately owned social media site.

LOL. Just kidding. Of course they complained.

Several Social Justice “activists” including Vloggers like Tyler Oakland, Jenna Marbles and Thomas Sanders took to Twitter to complain about being censored and oppressed. They started the hashtag #YouTubeIsOverParty on Twitter to complain about political correctness and censorship.

Self awareness level: -9,000.

Eventually, YouTube had to apologize, stating that some videos had been “incorrectly labeled” and they were working on it.

As the complaints increased, they posted another update stating that LGBT videos are now available in restricted mode.
The fact that I never gave Lowtax my money is a personal point of pride for me.

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Better dead than red old Drinkin' and Postin' Classicist Fuck you, dad!
    • Awards
« Reply #98 on: March 30, 2017, 05:44:25 PM »
+13
As the complaints increased, they posted another update stating that LGBT videos are now available in restricted mode.

Talking to kids about mutilating your genitals and pumping yourself full of cancer-inducing hormones:

:reagan:

Criticizing feminism and social justice:

:ultlibrage:  :ultlibrage:  :ultlibrage:  :ultlibrage:  :ultlibrage:  :ultlibrage:  :ultlibrage:  :ultlibrage:  :ultlibrage:  :ultlibrage:
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

J Dog

• Cishet White Male
  • Good luck Reality. Hope this turns out alright.
    • Awards
« Reply #99 on: March 31, 2017, 08:03:03 AM »
Is Jenna Marbles a big SJW?  All she does is post makeup tutorials and videos of her frightened dogs.