;

Author Topic: Are we sure Blacks weren't really Kangz  (Read 1914 times)

POST FRANK

• Cishet White Male
  • Cosmonauts
  • Awards Ambien posting Jesuit Fucked a lesbian Drinkin' and Postin'
    • Awards
Are we sure Blacks weren't really Kangz
« on: March 20, 2017, 01:48:02 AM »
+5
I wanted a compilation thread for all of this amazing shit

:tom::tom::tom:

sperg rush

• Unperson
  • Awards Deplorables Fascist You can't know! Better dead than red
    • Awards
Re: Are we sure Blacks weren't really Kangz
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2017, 07:17:00 AM »
+8
Probably was posted, but still fucking funny.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfL1UzreWQY" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfL1UzreWQY</a>

Drain The Swamp And Fill It With Piss

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • gas the I love cock more thanjewsdoes
  • Awards Killed in the Line of Posting Classicist The Gentry cold, dead hands Soldier You can't know! United Statesian Fuck you, dad! TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2017, 08:25:01 AM »
+6

This forum, like all iterations before it was started by a small group of people, many of whom have been posting together on various spinoffs going on 15 years now.

Dog's plans for the forum have been extensively discussed with 3 of the other 4 fagmins, via group PM, over a period of months.

The only ones "subverting" the forum here are the swole cru/wn/alt rightards who, by their own admission, want to change this forum from what it was, was intended to be, and what the former and current owners want it to be.

Französisch

• Domestic Threat
  • Awards Generation Identitaire Grenouille You can't know!
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2017, 11:13:47 AM »
+18
The worst part is there are plenty of interesting black "kingdoms" or civilizations. On the east the nubian and ethiopian nilo-sahelian civilizations, on the west everything from empires (ex :Songhai, Mali) to autocratic or oligarchic kingdoms (Benin area) and even pseudo-democratic assemblies in city-states that lived in a perpetual balance of power, war and trade (ex: Yoruba and Igbo coastal peoples) ala ancient greek city-states. All the way to the south even the relatively primitive and tribal Zulu and the Xhosa, who were pretty much the speartip of an ongoing colonization of the whole of subsaharan Africa by bantu peoples over thousands of years before they were so rudely interrupted by white colonists, have plenty of history, recorded and oral.

These retarded attempts at fabricating a glorious history wholesale are excused by the claim that even the notion of history is nothing but an evil fabrication, and everything that has ever been recorded is just self-justification and excuses by the Opressors against the Opressed. It's nothing but a narrative, so why not produce a narrative that makes use feel good and denigrates those we hate? That's all the "white" concept of history is anyways, right?

BOOpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Goon or Ex-Goon Texan cold, dead hands Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2017, 01:04:31 PM »
+11
DAS RITE
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

ompb

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2017, 01:19:30 PM »
+12

Talcum X

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2017, 09:10:10 PM »
+6
The worst part is there are plenty of interesting black "kingdoms" or civilizations. On the east the nubian and ethiopian nilo-sahelian civilizations, on the west everything from empires (ex :Songhai, Mali) to autocratic or oligarchic kingdoms (Benin area) and even pseudo-democratic assemblies in city-states that lived in a perpetual balance of power, war and trade (ex: Yoruba and Igbo coastal peoples) ala ancient greek city-states. All the way to the south even the relatively primitive and tribal Zulu and the Xhosa, who were pretty much the speartip of an ongoing colonization of the whole of subsaharan Africa by bantu peoples over thousands of years before they were so rudely interrupted by white colonists, have plenty of history, recorded and oral.

These retarded attempts at fabricating a glorious history wholesale are excused by the claim that even the notion of history is nothing but an evil fabrication, and everything that has ever been recorded is just self-justification and excuses by the Opressors against the Opressed. It's nothing but a narrative, so why not produce a narrative that makes use feel good and denigrates those we hate? That's all the "white" concept of history is anyways, right?

That was...um....a bunch of factual information...... definitely didn't expect that in this thread, thank you

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2017, 09:14:17 PM »
+9
TBF, there was one dynasty in Egypt that really were kangz, it just so happened to be the shittiest dynasty: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twenty-fifth_Dynasty_of_Egypt

kosher nostra

• Enemy Of The State
  • Awards cold, dead hands TNE Veteran Sasstronaut
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2017, 09:53:32 PM »
+11

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfL1UzreWQY" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfL1UzreWQY</a>

Dog-o-tron.mp4

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2017, 09:57:24 PM »
+6

DAS RITE!

Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire Anonymous Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red Scrooge 420 Californian
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2017, 10:06:16 PM »
+10

Agreed 100 fucking percent. All of this historical fabrication contributes to the marginalization of real Black civilizations. Ethiopia nearly doesn't get the love it deserves for being OG Christians and a stalwart outpost against Islamic imperialism. 

I just wanted to live a normal life.  Have a wife and kids, be a father.  But then my other side tells me that I want to get breast and butt implants and get a job working as a plus size model for Victoria's Secret.

European Cuckdom

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2017, 10:30:55 PM »
+7
Briliant post by Franzosisch.

Let me add the kingdom of Kongo, a tribal kingdom spontaneously converting to Christianity after first contact with the Portuguese explorers in 1483, and the sultanates of Kilwa and Zanzibar.

Reading real history books is probably too challenging for baskeball americans who think Africa is a country.

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2017, 10:36:49 PM »
+14
It's less about black achievements and more about taking achievements away from whitey.

Ghost of Vince Foster

• Cishet White Male
  • Death to all Hillary supporters
  • Awards Deplorables Drinkin' and Postin'
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2017, 01:09:09 AM »
+17

Boo G. Graves

• Unperson
  • Things That Shitpost In The Night
  • Awards Better dead than red You can't know! Deplorables United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2017, 09:29:55 AM »
+2
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNFzGLy8-Gw" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNFzGLy8-Gw</a>

anti-Semitic graphs

• Unperson
  • Awards Fascist Inshallah! Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2017, 11:41:22 AM »
+2
Plex franzosich dat mane dun ruineded da thread n furthamore n shit wut he saying it ain't even tru cuz all dat shit was white til we fix it. U eva heard of out of Africa theory I do not think u have mufukka

Stay tru, one blood..
Dese skreets stay real as fuk playboy u betta stay tight wit da strap or dem goons will getcha azz got. I love all my brothas n sistas!!!!
One love

Keep it hunnid
« Last Edit: March 21, 2017, 11:43:27 AM by please plex post regret »

Harry D Greek

• Cishet White Male
  • http://i.imgur.com/U2hZuN9.png
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2017, 09:00:52 PM »
+2
Black Israelites are the best Israelites, also the kangz of public, on-the-street jew baiting n trolling. Would invite to my shitlord goonmeet
Quote from: a man with an asymmetrical haircut
This was posted on the page before, but I was only able to catch up on this thread now. I'd like to point out that not all lesbian relationships have two vaginas, and it really sucks as a queer trans woman to hear this sort of generalization all the time.

Quote from: Vargo
Just realized Billy Oceans "get out of my dreams (and into my car)" is pretty blatantly about street harassment

Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire Anonymous Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red Scrooge 420 Californian
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2017, 09:27:29 PM »
+3
Black Israelites are the best Israelites, also the kangz of public, on-the-street jew baiting n trolling. Would invite to my shitlord goonmeet

If I were black there's no doubt in my mind I would have ended up joining the Black Israelites.  They're pretty much /pol/ brought to life and if it were black.

Every time I go downtown on a weekend and hear the choruses of DAS RITE!!! it puts a smile on my face. 

I just wanted to live a normal life.  Have a wife and kids, be a father.  But then my other side tells me that I want to get breast and butt implants and get a job working as a plus size model for Victoria's Secret.

Theoretically Offended

• Domestic Threat
  • Schrödinger's Otherkin
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2017, 10:40:23 PM »
+5
Except I'm pretty sure Black Israelites actually believe the shit they're spewing. They're not any better than your standard ignorant nigger just because they go yelling at every Seth Rogan looking motherfucker they see on the street.

Do not let your hate for DER JUDEN blind you to other hatreds.

deeply jewish kind of pervert

• Cishet White Male
  • JIDF
  • popping shekels
  • Awards Deplorables Drinkin' and Postin' Classicist Goon or Ex-Goon Wounded in the line of posting. 420
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2017, 11:13:47 PM »
+4
so best books on African history that are WE WUZ-free? I just want a lively tour of African history with dank anecdotes and zero agenda, is that too much to ask

I want to personally apologize to every reader who was hurt by the Sausage Party review. I failed you as a senior editor of this website and I failed you as an ally. I am wholly sorry for the pain and anger I caused you. I offer you no justification. I was blinded by my own whiteness existing inside a system of white supremacy. I must do better. I will do better.

POST FRANK

• Cishet White Male
  • Cosmonauts
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2017, 11:14:52 PM »
so best books on African history that are WE WUZ-free? I just want a lively tour of African history with dank anecdotes and zero agenda, is that too much to ask

What region & time period? Or just a general history?

deeply jewish kind of pervert

• Cishet White Male
  • JIDF
  • popping shekels
  • Awards Deplorables Drinkin' and Postin' Classicist Goon or Ex-Goon Wounded in the line of posting. 420
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: March 21, 2017, 11:22:43 PM »

Doesn't matter long as it's not too pop history.

I want to personally apologize to every reader who was hurt by the Sausage Party review. I failed you as a senior editor of this website and I failed you as an ally. I am wholly sorry for the pain and anger I caused you. I offer you no justification. I was blinded by my own whiteness existing inside a system of white supremacy. I must do better. I will do better.

POST FRANK

• Cishet White Male
  • Cosmonauts
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: March 21, 2017, 11:26:43 PM »
+3

Doesn't matter long as it's not too pop history.

A History of African Societies to 1870, Elizabeth Isichei
Problems in African History, Robert Collins
e: Medieval Africa 1250-1800 by Oliver & Atmore is also a good read

European Cuckdom

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: March 22, 2017, 12:06:21 AM »
+6
Africans: The History of a continent by John Iliffe

Some keynotes:

The author dares to acknowledge the fact that Europeans (gasp) did something good, saving Africa from its endless cycle of famine and epidemics by introducing new world crops (maize, potatoes, cassava) that became staple food in the whole continent, and western medicine.

The concept of white devil becoming widespread during the slave trade age. African masses began to believe that people kidnapped into slavery were turned into luxury items. Gunpower being crushed bones, wine being fermented blood, leather boots being human skin, and so on.

Previously mentioned Kongo, Kilwa, Zanzibar, Mali and Ethiopia as original, independent African powers that flourished before western contact.

Overall it's the perfect book to demolish we wuz kangs ideology.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2017, 03:10:30 AM by European Cuckdom »

nerdball

• Cishet White Male
  • but unironically tho
  • Awards Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian old Libertarian White Chick
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: March 22, 2017, 07:46:25 AM »
+2
Related: What are good books about the British in Africa that aren't chock full of MUH COLONIALISM REEEEEEEEE?