;

Author Topic: 6,000,000: Is the number with which each I, like so many Jews, begin and end so  (Read 542 times)

cis miss

• Cishet White Male
  • Actual female
  • Awards Texan White Chick
    • Awards
http://www.tabletmag.com/jewish-life-and-religion/33571/drowning-in-numbers-2

6,000,000: Is the number with which each I, like so many Jews, begin and end so many thoughts.  I was young, my favorite television show was The Six Million Dollar Man, which, in Israel, was called The Man Worth Millions. I was just learning English when the show came on, and I asked my mother why the show’s Hebrew name was changed. She said it was because of the Holocaust. I asked what the Holocaust was. Not even Lee Majors could prepare me for the answer.

InsideOutside

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
six million is also the number of gapo alts

European Cuckdom

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
What fucking retarded Jewish kid living in Israel never heard of the holocaust, what the fuck did I just read.

are we dead yet

• Cishet White Male
  • JIDF
  • popping shekels
  • Awards Deplorables Drinkin' and Postin' Classicist 420 Goon or Ex-Goon Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards

6,000,000: Is the number with which each I, like so many Jews, begin and end so many thoughts.  I was young, my favorite television show was The Six Million Dollar Man, which, in Israel, was called The Man Worth Millions. I was just learning English when the show came on, and I asked my mother why the show’s Hebrew name was changed. She said it was because of the Holocaust. I asked what the Holocaust was. Not even Lee Majors could prepare me for the answer.

[touching, relatable childhood anecdote to set the scene][sign that something is off][authority figure confronted][first mention of racism/patriarchy/holocaust/shibboleth of the week][corny line to mark the passage from idyllic childhood to a dark world forever scarred by the actions of bygone White People]

into the trash it goes

I want to personally apologize to every reader who was hurt by the Sausage Party review. I failed you as a senior editor of this website and I failed you as an ally. I am wholly sorry for the pain and anger I caused you. I offer you no justification. I was blinded by my own whiteness existing inside a system of white supremacy. I must do better. I will do better.

Pretty Sneaky Cis

• Domestic Threat
  • Awards Bah Jaysus! Scrooge You can't know! old Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian Anonymous Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards

[touching, relatable childhood anecdote to set the scene][sign that something is off][authority figure confronted][first mention of racism/patriarchy/holocaust/shibboleth of the week][corny line to mark the passage from idyllic childhood to a dark world forever scarred by the actions of bygone White People]

into the trash it goes

david_sedaris.exe

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
I fucked a Jewish girl on St. Patrick's day :myecred:
All Hail the Patriarchy

(((👃👃👃)))

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
God damn it, these people are never going to forget MUH SIX GORILLION are they? :myecred:

Drain The Swamp And Fill It With Piss

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • gas the (((jews)))
  • Awards Killed in the Line of Posting Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Fuck you, dad! United Statesian You can't know! Soldier cold, dead hands The Gentry Classicist
    • Awards
free swole crew

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
Exterminate swollen cru + all jews

Also posters with alts that's gay

Drain The Swamp And Fill It With Piss

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • gas the (((jews)))
  • Awards Killed in the Line of Posting Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Fuck you, dad! United Statesian You can't know! Soldier cold, dead hands The Gentry Classicist
    • Awards
Exterminate swollen cru + all jews

Also posters with alts that's gay

every jew on earth is almost worth 3 whites so yeah, go for it

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Seaman (lol) Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon old cold, dead hands Better dead than red Ave Maria Lithuanian
    • Awards
What if there were 6,000,001 Jews killed? I bet that one guy is pretty pissed that no one remembers him.

InsideOutside

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
who do you think the (((faggots))), (((gypsies))), and (((handicapped))) were? outcasts who ate some bacon or dropped a shekel down a storm drain cant count them in the six gorillion better make them goys in the headcount