;

Author Topic: 6,000,000: Is the number with which each I, like so many Jews, begin and end so  (Read 698 times)

cis miss

• Cishet White Male
  • Actual female
  • Awards Texan White Chick
    • Awards
http://www.tabletmag.com/jewish-life-and-religion/33571/drowning-in-numbers-2

6,000,000: Is the number with which each I, like so many Jews, begin and end so many thoughts.  I was young, my favorite television show was The Six Million Dollar Man, which, in Israel, was called The Man Worth Millions. I was just learning English when the show came on, and I asked my mother why the show’s Hebrew name was changed. She said it was because of the Holocaust. I asked what the Holocaust was. Not even Lee Majors could prepare me for the answer.

InsideOutside

• Unperson
    • Awards
six million is also the number of gapo alts

European Cuckdom

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
What fucking retarded Jewish kid living in Israel never heard of the holocaust, what the fuck did I just read.

korean walmart bathroom blumpkin

• Cishet White Male
  • JIDF
  • popping shekels
  • Awards Deplorables Drinkin' and Postin' Classicist 420 Goon or Ex-Goon Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards

6,000,000: Is the number with which each I, like so many Jews, begin and end so many thoughts.  I was young, my favorite television show was The Six Million Dollar Man, which, in Israel, was called The Man Worth Millions. I was just learning English when the show came on, and I asked my mother why the show’s Hebrew name was changed. She said it was because of the Holocaust. I asked what the Holocaust was. Not even Lee Majors could prepare me for the answer.

[touching, relatable childhood anecdote to set the scene][sign that something is off][authority figure confronted][first mention of racism/patriarchy/holocaust/shibboleth of the week][corny line to mark the passage from idyllic childhood to a dark world forever scarred by the actions of bygone White People]

into the trash it goes

I want to personally apologize to every reader who was hurt by the Sausage Party review. I failed you as a senior editor of this website and I failed you as an ally. I am wholly sorry for the pain and anger I caused you. I offer you no justification. I was blinded by my own whiteness existing inside a system of white supremacy. I must do better. I will do better.

Pretty Sneaky Cis

• Domestic Threat
  • Awards Bah Jaysus! Scrooge You can't know! old Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian Anonymous Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards

[touching, relatable childhood anecdote to set the scene][sign that something is off][authority figure confronted][first mention of racism/patriarchy/holocaust/shibboleth of the week][corny line to mark the passage from idyllic childhood to a dark world forever scarred by the actions of bygone White People]

into the trash it goes

david_sedaris.exe

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
I fucked a Jewish girl on St. Patrick's day :myecred:
Message me when the next SASS clone gets started

(((🍆🍆🍆)))

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
God damn it, these people are never going to forget MUH SIX GORILLION are they? :myecred:

Drain The Swamp And Fill It With Piss

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • gas the I love cock more thanjewsdoes
  • Awards Killed in the Line of Posting Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Fuck you, dad! United Statesian You can't know! Soldier cold, dead hands The Gentry Classicist
    • Awards
free swole crew
This forum, like all iterations before it was started by a small group of people, many of whom have been posting together on various spinoffs going on 15 years now.

Dog's plans for the forum have been extensively discussed with 3 of the other 4 fagmins, via group PM, over a period of months.

The only ones "subverting" the forum here are the swole cru/wn/alt rightards who, by their own admission, want to change this forum from what it was, was intended to be, and what the former and current owners want it to be.

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
Exterminate swollen cru + all jews

Also posters with alts that's gay

Drain The Swamp And Fill It With Piss

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • gas the I love cock more thanjewsdoes
  • Awards Killed in the Line of Posting Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Fuck you, dad! United Statesian You can't know! Soldier cold, dead hands The Gentry Classicist
    • Awards
Exterminate swollen cru + all jews

Also posters with alts that's gay

every jew on earth is almost worth 3 whites so yeah, go for it
This forum, like all iterations before it was started by a small group of people, many of whom have been posting together on various spinoffs going on 15 years now.

Dog's plans for the forum have been extensively discussed with 3 of the other 4 fagmins, via group PM, over a period of months.

The only ones "subverting" the forum here are the swole cru/wn/alt rightards who, by their own admission, want to change this forum from what it was, was intended to be, and what the former and current owners want it to be.

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Seaman (lol) Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon old cold, dead hands Better dead than red Ave Maria Lithuanian
    • Awards
What if there were 6,000,001 Jews killed? I bet that one guy is pretty pissed that no one remembers him.

InsideOutside

• Unperson
    • Awards
who do you think the I love cock more thanfaggotsdoes, I love cock more thangypsiesdoes, and I love cock more thanhandicappeddoes were? outcasts who ate some bacon or dropped a shekel down a storm drain cant count them in the six gorillion better make them goys in the headcount