;

Author Topic: Hollywood, Weinstein and SJWs.  (Read 18074 times)

Strugbox FBI Plant

• Cishet White Male
  • Fagmin
    • Awards
Re: Hollywood, Weinstein and SJWs.
« Reply #125 on: October 20, 2017, 12:11:06 AM »
+13
I'd have more sympathy if she just fucking owned it. "Hey Weinstein was a fucking creeper but I decided I'd rather suck his cock and get more success.  It worked.  Fuck you all.  Also I'm happy he's being driven out" than this :qq: I AM SUCH A VICTIM :qq: nonsense.

SomethingSensitive.com - your source for "diva cup for my butt" and related products/services

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #126 on: October 20, 2017, 06:49:13 AM »
+4
She also had nude and sex scenes in her father's movies which is sort of weird.

Also she made a semi-autobiographical movie called Scarlet Diva where she mostlt just gets high and fucks random men. Bitch is degen af.

I never acted out of ambition; I acted to gain my father's attention. It took a long time for him to notice me – I started when I was nine, and he only cast me when I was 16. And he only became my father when he was my director. I always thought it was sick to choose looking at yourself on a big screen as your job. There has to be something crooked in your mind to want to be loved by everybody. It's like being a prostitute, to share that intimacy with all those people.

— Asia Argento, Filmmaker Magazine

Welp.

e: also, about Scarlet Diva:

In October 2017, Argento revealed that the scene in which the producer tries to assault the main character is based on harrassment of her involving sexual misconduct by Harvey Weinstein, except "In the movie[...]I ran away."
Ah daddy issues, it always boils down to it  :allears:
Acting Assistant Director of The Department of Corrective Rape
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVAp_lcCwyY" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVAp_lcCwyY</a>

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! cold, dead hands old Something Wonderful Prepper The Gentry For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Libertarian TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut Wounded in the line of posting. Motorcyclist
    • Awards
« Reply #127 on: October 20, 2017, 07:18:34 AM »
+5
 :drew: :adam:
Yes, that is me on my Rocket Cycle with my enormous penis.

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #128 on: October 20, 2017, 07:50:38 AM »
+6
I'd have more sympathy if she just fucking owned it. "Hey Weinstein was a fucking creeper but I decided I'd rather suck his cock and get more success.  It worked.  Fuck you all.  Also I'm happy he's being driven out" than this :qq: I AM SUCH A VICTIM :qq: nonsense.

To be fair, women, especially modern era women, don't have that kind of thought process.  They just dive right into victim mode when the first opportunity presents itself.

Jim Acostas Impotent Rage

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #129 on: October 20, 2017, 08:23:18 AM »
+11
Some Chinese actress accused David Cross of making fun of her 10 years ago and also being racist by asking her if she was going to beat him up with karate and then saying "Ching Chong Ding Dong."

:tom:

Burn it all down, Hollywood faggots.

armchair nazi

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #130 on: October 20, 2017, 08:40:48 AM »
+12

i think "women will finally be judged and win roles on their acting talent and skills alone, and no longer on them being sexually assaulted" is probably the scariest sentence hollywood has seen in decades, if not forever.

Franzo

• Unperson
  • Awards Grenouille Generation Identitaire You can't know!
    • Awards
« Reply #131 on: October 20, 2017, 09:38:10 AM »
+3
Some Chinese actress accused David Cross of making fun of her 10 years ago and also being racist by asking her if she was going to beat him up with karate and then saying "Ching Chong Ding Dong."

:tom:

Burn it all down, Hollywood faggots.

It's hilarious, but it's exactly the sort of thing that hypocrite kike would whine about if it was anyone else. Almost as if the most ardent virtue signalers are merely addopting some sort of projection, excusing their own behaviour by terming it a "societal" problem...

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! cold, dead hands old Something Wonderful Prepper The Gentry For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Libertarian TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut Wounded in the line of posting. Motorcyclist
    • Awards
« Reply #132 on: October 20, 2017, 10:50:54 AM »
+4
TBF Cross was probably coked up at the time.

Pleasant Rectal Itch

• Unperson
  • Lookin' for someone to scratch that itch ;)
  • Awards Artist The Gentry Fuck you, dad! Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #133 on: October 20, 2017, 12:33:56 PM »
+17
TBF Cross was probably coked up at the time.

She got her revenge by putting her pee-pee in it.

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #134 on: October 20, 2017, 03:00:20 PM »
+12
Some other goy gets the axe; but he makes pro-faggot cartoons for Nick so it's OK by me:

http://variety.com/2017/tv/news/loud-house-showrunner-chris-savino-fired-nickelodeon-sexual-harassment-charges-1202594788/
Loud House’ Showrunner Chris Savino Fired From Nickelodeon for Sexual Harassment Allegations

Savino had first been suspended by the network when allegations first surfaced. A dozen women have accused Savino of inappropriate behavior, in a story first reported by the website Cartoon Brew. Their accusations — which date back several years — include unwanted sexual advances as well as threats of retribution after the end of consensual relationships.

“The Loud House,” which is currently in its second season, will continue to air on Nickelodeon and be in production. Season three is scheduled to premiere in early 2018.

In an internal memo, Cyma Zarghami, president of Viacom’s Nickelodeon group, promised employees they would be safe if they spoke up. “In the current climate, it feels necessary to say that if you should encounter an uncomfortable situation at work, or witness one, you are safe to speak up,” she wrote. “If you hear something, and are unsure of what to do, you are safe to tell your supervisor or Human Resources. If you need help, in any way, you are safe to ask for it.”

So what the fuck is a loud house you may ask?

The Loud House is an American animated television series created by animator and comic illustrator Chris Savino for Nickelodeon.[1] The series revolves around the chaotic everyday life of a boy named Lincoln Loud, who is the middle child and only son in a large family of eleven children. It is set in a fictional town in Michigan called Royal Woods which is based on Chris Savino's hometown of Royal Oak.

The Loud House has gained high ratings since its debut, becoming the number-one children's animated series on American television within its first month on the air. The show received widespread attention and a nomination at the 28th GLAAD Media Awards for its introduction of Howard and Harold McBride, two supporting characters who are a same-sex couple. In May 2017, the show's main characters were featured on the front cover of Variety as an example of cultural and ethnic diversity impacting television programs.

*indoctrinate children early*

*stop sexual harassment*

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • Head, Dangerous & Elective surgery Mazzoni Center
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Scrooge United Statesian Libertarian old Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands The Gentry Better dead than red 420
    • Awards
« Reply #135 on: October 20, 2017, 09:01:28 PM »
+2
Some other goy gets the axe; but he makes pro-faggot cartoons for Nick so it's OK by me:

Trying as best as a goy can to follow in the webbed-footsteps of dan "get in my van" schneider.

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #136 on: October 21, 2017, 11:16:19 PM »
+8
Tech writer Robert Scoble, who looks exactly like the kind of guy who flies to Thailand to fuck underage prostitutes, in deep shit for fat drunk and stupid behavior.

https://techcrunch.com/2017/10/20/robert-scoble-has-allegedly-continued-to-sexually-harass-women-after-going-sober/
Robert Scoble has allegedly continued to sexually harass women after going sober

[Two] women recently stepped forward, accusing Scoble of inappropriately grabbing them, both incidents happened prior to 2015, when Scoble publicly confessed that he was an alcoholic. Scoble said at the time he was getting help and going into Alcoholics Anonymous.

Despite Scoble’s public apologies, he has allegedly continued to drink, smoke pot and proposition women repeatedly, say two women, even after they say they told him to stop.

After journalist Quinn Norton recently published her Medium post accusing Scoble of grabbing her, NASA analyst Sarah Seitz said in the post’s comment section that Scoble had propositioned Seitz for an affair a year and a half ago — after he’d publicly stated that he was cleaning up his act.

Another woman who chose to remain anonymous told TechCrunch that Scoble made a pass at her, telling her how much he wanted to make out with her after getting high at a tech conference earlier this year. She said that Scoble later apologized for his behavior and lavished her with praise; he also connected her with people she needed to help further her career, which she said effectively silenced her.

Scoble has long been viewed as Silicon Valley’s favorite narcissist — someone so blatantly self-absorbed it has often verged on comedy. (Who can forget the image of a red, wet Scoble coming out of the shower in Google Glasses?)

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposters of the World Unite
  • Awards Deplorables cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon Californian old
    • Awards
« Reply #137 on: October 21, 2017, 11:38:24 PM »
+4
Tech writer Robert Scoble, who looks exactly like the kind of guy who flies to Thailand to fuck underage prostitutes, in deep shit for fat drunk and stupid behavior.

https://techcrunch.com/2017/10/20/robert-scoble-has-allegedly-continued-to-sexually-harass-women-after-going-sober/
Robert Scoble has allegedly continued to sexually harass women after going sober

[Two] women recently stepped forward, accusing Scoble of inappropriately grabbing them, both incidents happened prior to 2015, when Scoble publicly confessed that he was an alcoholic. Scoble said at the time he was getting help and going into Alcoholics Anonymous.

Despite Scoble’s public apologies, he has allegedly continued to drink, smoke pot and proposition women repeatedly, say two women, even after they say they told him to stop.

After journalist Quinn Norton recently published her Medium post accusing Scoble of grabbing her, NASA analyst Sarah Seitz said in the post’s comment section that Scoble had propositioned Seitz for an affair a year and a half ago — after he’d publicly stated that he was cleaning up his act.

Another woman who chose to remain anonymous told TechCrunch that Scoble made a pass at her, telling her how much he wanted to make out with her after getting high at a tech conference earlier this year. She said that Scoble later apologized for his behavior and lavished her with praise; he also connected her with people she needed to help further her career, which she said effectively silenced her.

Scoble has long been viewed as Silicon Valley’s favorite narcissist — someone so blatantly self-absorbed it has often verged on comedy. (Who can forget the image of a red, wet Scoble coming out of the shower in Google Glasses?)

Bugman.jpg

Obese and Triggered

• Cishet White Male
  • When's the damn game on?
  • Awards Sasstronaut Fucked a lesbian old cold, dead hands Better dead than red Boy Scout United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #138 on: October 21, 2017, 11:54:38 PM »
+12
I love this line:

How dare you make a pass at me and then use your influence to get me a much better job!!!   :madgoon:  Damn you patriarchy!!!

jabba

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #139 on: October 22, 2017, 01:07:19 AM »
+5
I can vouche that Scoble is creepy as fuck in person. He came to my office and literally every female employee he interacted with was skeeved out by his behavior.

European Cuckdom

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #140 on: October 22, 2017, 02:57:29 AM »
+14
Miss Asia Argento is the daughter of a successful film director herself (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dario_Argento), and the granddaughter of a film producer. She wasn't some naive valley girl lost in a machine beyond her understanding. If anybody could have refused the casting couch and still have a successful career (though perhaps not quite as successful), it was her.

Oh yeah, my fellow countrywoman Asia Argento.

Who the fuck is she, are you wondering? The talentless daughter of a B-movie director, forced into every single Italian "artistic" project of the last decade and still couldn't set up a real acting career in a country powered by nepotism. But do not worry, nobody knows here in Italy either, if not for two major instagram accomplishments: french kissing a dog for likes and tagging a pregnant Italian politician "fat nazi whore".

Her ex-husband (who she cheated on and turned into a cocaine addict) claimed she was in love with Weinstein

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVAp_lcCwyY" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVAp_lcCwyY</a>

Cishonorable Discharge

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #142 on: October 23, 2017, 02:18:46 PM »
+3
If I looked like that Scoble goon I'd want to live in a virtual reality too
This post brought to you by SOUL TRANN

Strugbox FBI Plant

• Cishet White Male
  • Fagmin
    • Awards
« Reply #143 on: October 23, 2017, 08:40:32 PM »
+12
If I looked like that Scoble goon I'd want to live in a virtual reality too

Imagine a VR simulation of gazing out at a verdant lawn.
SomethingSensitive.com - your source for "diva cup for my butt" and related products/services

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #144 on: October 23, 2017, 09:32:01 PM »
+5

40k Scrotal Sacks

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Metal Fan Drinkin' and Postin' Commie 420 Deutscher
    • Awards
« Reply #145 on: October 24, 2017, 08:15:39 AM »
+3
Miss Asia Argento is the daughter of a successful film director herself (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dario_Argento), and the granddaughter of a film producer. She wasn't some naive valley girl lost in a machine beyond her understanding. If anybody could have refused the casting couch and still have a successful career (though perhaps not quite as successful), it was her.

Oh yeah, my fellow countrywoman Asia Argento.

Who the fuck is she, are you wondering? The talentless daughter of a B-movie director, forced into every single Italian "artistic" project of the last decade and still couldn't set up a real acting career in a country powered by nepotism. But do not worry, nobody knows here in Italy either, if not for two major instagram accomplishments: french kissing a dog for likes and tagging a pregnant Italian politician "fat nazi whore".

Her ex-husband (who she cheated on and turned into a cocaine addict) claimed she was in love with Weinstein

I knew Argento rang a bell. Glad to hear that the Italian film scene is just as useless and artsy-fartsy as our German one.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #146 on: October 24, 2017, 01:16:43 PM »
+4
I don't know why everyone is talking rape. Maybe it's because only I skimmed the whole controversy but it seems more like a case of prostitution than rape. "You want the part/money? Then suck my dick" seems pretty much standard affair, lord knows women are seldom highered because of their 'qualifications' or 'talent' :stewart:

White Rapper

• Cishet White Male
  • Goon Institute
    • Awards
« Reply #147 on: October 24, 2017, 01:23:37 PM »
+4

i think "women will finally be judged and win roles on their acting talent and skills alone, and no longer on them being sexually assaulted" is probably the scariest sentence hollywood has seen in decades, if not forever.

You have a million women that could play the role with no major difference in looks. Even if they stop blowjob skills from being considered there will be a new weird method of filtering them. Otherwise it would just be random selection.

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
    • Awards
« Reply #148 on: October 24, 2017, 01:24:06 PM »
+4
I don't know why everyone is talking rape. Maybe it's because only I skimmed the whole controversy but it seems more like a case of prostitution than rape. "You want the part/money? Then suck my dick" seems pretty much standard affair, lord knows women are seldom highered because of their 'qualifications' or 'talent' :stewart:
Whatever anyone knows, I'm betting that gross fucker forced himself on more than a few girls.

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
    • Awards
« Reply #149 on: October 24, 2017, 01:29:58 PM »
+11

You have a million women that could play the role with no major difference in looks. Even if they stop blowjob skills from being considered there will be a new weird method of filtering them. Otherwise it would just be random selection.
All actors are fungible. I keep wondering why people go to movies with actors who stopped acting a long time ago. DeNiro always had a limited range, but at this point every single role is exactly the same. Jack Nicholson always came off a little crazy, but he's had a lot of roles with depth. Now he's Jack Nicholson as Jack Nicholson, no matter what movie it is. I think it ruins a movie to include these tired, one note actors in any role. It completely ruins the mise en scène. Suddenly it's "YOU'RE WATCHING A ROBIN WILLIAMS MOVIE." One of the good things about his death is that he'll never make another movie.