;

Author Topic: "I am Generation Y"  (Read 328062 times)

nerdball

• Cishet White Male
  • wut
  • Awards Deplorables Libertarian old White Chick United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
Re: "I am Generation Y"
« Reply #4050 on: March 04, 2017, 09:10:33 AM »
+4
The People Choosing to Be Sterilised in Their Twenties

For 28-year-old Andie, who chooses not to identify as a specific gender (and uses the pronoun they), the choice stems from something stronger. "My mother was a really violent person and I was excommunicated from her at a young age," says Andie. "I'm scared of having kids and turning into her, because motherhood was quite a cruel thing for me. I wouldn't want my kids to go through the same experience."

"People judge you," they explains. "I've been back to hospital, unrelated to my procedure, and female doctors have lectured me on something I've already had done."

"lectured me", lol. why is it all these people think that the rest of the world genuinely cares enough about their life to want to take the time to condescend to them about it out of some interest?

i'm more than willing to bet that these 'lectures' were the doctors making sure their patient was fully informed of possible consequences and complications, shared their experience with other patients who went through similar procedures, and whatever else was necessary to cover their asses so that they couldn't get sued for malpractice in seven years when she regrets the decision

Remember, these are the same people who think that doctors telling them that getting under 500 pounds is the equivalent of getting thrown into the camps.

Excremental Marx

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Better dead than red old Drinkin' and Postin' Classicist Fuck you, dad!
    • Awards
« Reply #4051 on: March 04, 2017, 10:16:14 AM »
+7
Where do these people come from? Why do they think every doctor keeps telling them the same thing?

:facepalm:
Let me take you to the movies, Can I take you to the show
Let me be yours ever truly, Can I make your garden grow?

Yankees are Scum

• Unperson
  • Awards Wounded Multiple Times in the Line of Posting White Chick United Statesian Fuck you, dad! You can't know! 420
    • Awards
« Reply #4052 on: March 07, 2017, 11:04:01 AM »
+7
My sister is one of those people. She gets pissy when they tell her that being about 400lbs is bad for her and that's why she has back problems and shit. HAES,talks about fat shaming and all that bullshit. No you're not healthy at that weight,they're telling you that because it's going to kill you but you won't stop eating your feelings.

Trumpinator X

• Enemy Of The State
  • Trump Rampage Survivor
  • Awards Wounded Multiple Times in the Line of Posting Murderer Ambien posting Californian Lithuanian DeVry
    • Awards
« Reply #4053 on: March 10, 2017, 10:19:59 PM »
+6
fat shamed at planned parenthood el-oh-fucking-el
Trigger warning: the second video contains powerful audio of the man’s fragmented urine stream.