;

Author Topic: redditors.txt  (Read 1179233 times)

faggotvonpenisbreath

• Citizen In Good Standing
  • Plexxed
    • Awards
Re: redditors.txt
« Reply #100 on: December 22, 2012, 04:24:44 PM »

OSI

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • For Dixie's Land we'll make our stand
  • Awards TNE Veteran Arizona Classicist The Gentry cold, dead hands Prepper For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Soldier Fascist Ave Maria
    • Awards
« Reply #101 on: December 22, 2012, 06:12:22 PM »
Go to the blog on the image and read the entries.

:lilal:

Justice Dredd

• Cishet White Male
  • Original Patients
  • Resident Physician and Expert Warlock
  • Awards cold, dead hands Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #102 on: December 31, 2012, 01:12:41 PM »
Denying Children Access To My House (self.childfree)
submitted 12 hours ago* by EmeraldLight
I told my friend (who will be renting from me) that I want a sign denying any child access to my new (and first) home. He argued that we can't because his brother is having a baby. "Can't deny family." I returned that he doesn't pay me enough rent to use that arguement. He hasn't responded. Shit, maybe I overstepped our friendship...? Okay, now I feel bad...
So, what do you think? Why should I have to baby proof my house every time someone brings their demon over? Is it unreasonable to want my house to stay untouched by germy hands, and free of screaming, shrieking, puking, shitting, demon spawn? To know that my cats won't be tormented, and that I won't have to disinfect everything? Besides, it's not that hard to go over to the parents house and visit there, is it? Where we will be living, it's like, a 15 minute walk to get from our place to his brothers place (unless they move).
Edit: All of your comments are amazing! I'm learning a lot, thank you all! Edit 2: And now I feel like an idiot. Thanks.

[]ErikAllenAwake26 / M / Cincinnati, OH 1 point 10 hours ago
It's not the same situation, but once I've saved up and purchased my home, children WILL NOT set foot inside of it.
I have no brothers or sisters with kids, I have no close friends with kids and I'm not hosting social gatherings. If someone shows up uninvited with their spawn, we're going out in the front yard to talk until they leave.
I say this mostly because I intend to purchase firearms (a few pistols, a hunting rifle and a shotgun) and cabinetry/flooring/appliances that isn't particularly child free. Glass doors, etc.
I want a refuge from children. For the same reason, I think I'm going pet-free as well. I love dogs, but the idea of having a pet at home that needs me to come home at least twice a day to let it out and feed it and love on it? Too much like an infant. It defeats the purpose of a refuge.

veteran of forum wars

• Domestic Threat
  • This is where you fuckers went.
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Sasstronaut tfw no gf because jews Anonymous BYOB
    • Awards
« Reply #103 on: December 31, 2012, 01:38:50 PM »
Beep boop emotions.exe failed to load

Resume reclusive life without this program? Y/N
Why can't Ozma die(t) :smug:

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #104 on: December 31, 2012, 03:38:34 PM »
Found on reddit.
[mg]http://i.imgur.com/DyUJ0.jpg[/img]
 :lilal:

Jesus fucking Christ what in the fuck!?!?!?!?!?!?!

My fuckin eyes man, my fuckin eyes

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old cold, dead hands Something Wonderful Prepper The Gentry Wounded in the line of posting. Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Libertarian For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Motorcyclist
    • Awards
« Reply #105 on: December 31, 2012, 11:39:40 PM »
+1
I agree about dogs. If you have a dog in the house, you live in a dog house and it smells like a dog and the dog will eventually shit in the house. That's fucking disgusting. Also, I don't want to deal with a dog. And yes, I grew up with dogs and owned a few. I have WAY too much to deal with to have a pet.

But anyone who wants a sign that denies access to children should probably not be around children anyway.
Yes, that is me in court with my enormous penis.

Justice Dredd

• Cishet White Male
  • Original Patients
  • Awards cold, dead hands Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #106 on: January 01, 2013, 12:25:39 PM »
I agree about dogs. If you have a dog in the house, you live in a dog house and it smells like a dog and the dog will eventually shit in the house. That's fucking disgusting. Also, I don't want to deal with a dog. And yes, I grew up with dogs and owned a few. I have WAY too much to deal with to have a pet.

[]ErikAllenAwake26 / M / Cincinnati, OH 1 point 10 hours ago
It's not the same situation, but once I've saved up and purchased my home, children WILL NOT set foot inside of it.
I have no brothers or sisters with kids, I have no close friends with kids and I'm not hosting social gatherings. If someone shows up uninvited with their spawn, we're going out in the front yard to talk until they leave.
I say this mostly because I intend to purchase firearms (a few pistols, a hunting rifle and a shotgun) and cabinetry/flooring/appliances that isn't particularly child free. Glass doors, etc.
I want a refuge from children. For the same reason, I think I'm going pet-free as well. I love dogs, but the idea of having a pet at home that needs me to come home at least twice a day to let it out and feed it and love on it? Too much like an infant. It defeats the purpose of a refuge.

yes those would be legit reasons for not wanting a dog rocket but those were reasons nobody but you mentioned or even hinted at hence redditors.txt

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old cold, dead hands Something Wonderful Prepper The Gentry Wounded in the line of posting. Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Libertarian For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Motorcyclist
    • Awards
« Reply #107 on: January 02, 2013, 12:56:42 AM »
I'm not sure what you are saying. Because I'm too busy to properly care for a dog and I don't want to clean up after one I'm a goon? It doesn't really work that way.

OSI

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Awards TNE Veteran Arizona Classicist The Gentry cold, dead hands Prepper For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Soldier Fascist Ave Maria
    • Awards
« Reply #108 on: January 02, 2013, 08:04:26 AM »
+1
FFS Rocket can you not turn this thread into "me!me!me!.txt" and just have a laugh?

High Impact Sexbot 2020

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • 18+
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Killed in the Line of Posting Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red Strayan TNE Veteran
    • I got it in spades.
    • Awards
« Reply #109 on: January 02, 2013, 08:56:14 AM »
+1
FFS Rocket can you not turn this thread into "me!me!me!.txt" and just have a laugh?

Can black people stop blaming other people for their problems?
Can women think logically about things before opening up with how it makes them feel?
Can Indians bathe?
Can redskins hold their liqueur?

woulduliketonomoar

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #110 on: January 02, 2013, 09:01:57 AM »
+1
That'd be a big negative on that one.

As for non-gooney pets (i.e. dogs and cats)...

Having pets is a conscious decision to live in a less sanitary home. That having been said,  I love my dog.

It all depends on how well you take care of your house and the pets.  I've got 2 cats and a older (12+yr) Lab.  Run a cordless vac on the downstairs hardwood and rugs at least once every other day eliminates stray hairs.  Use a high quality litter, scoop the cat box once daily and sprinkle in baking soda eliminates any cat waste smell.  Slobber from the Lab? Its a Lab.  Though waking up to my wife's cat licking my head is a bit odd. 

Then again I have two kids as well and my theory is the more germs they are exposed to the better.  Upper middle to upper class white kids have the highest rates of general allergies and food allergies because those SWPL dipshits are all about hand sanitizer this and Clorox wipes that meaning those kids' immune systems never develop as well as others who don't live in the sterility of a surgical suite.

I'm certainly not advocating living in a goonhause or goontrailer with overflowing boxes of catshit, food rotting on the counters and light sprinkling of cheetos dust everwhere.

Fade to Vanilla

• Cishet White Male
  • Goon Institute
  • Kinda patronizing and cunty
    • Awards
« Reply #111 on: January 03, 2013, 01:18:33 AM »

I'm certainly not advocating living in a goonhause or goontrailer with overflowing boxes of catshit, food rotting on the counters and light sprinkling of cheetos dust everwhere.

but you know who will survive the nuclear apocalypse, along with the cockroaches (cockroaches that do live in the goonhaus and trailer with overflowing boxes of cat shit etc. ...)?

Goddamnit E/N.

whatthedickesisthis

« Reply #112 on: January 03, 2013, 03:11:46 PM »
The country/farmhouse shit, the best shit.

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran United Statesian Bah Jaysus! Sasstronaut
    • Awards
« Reply #113 on: January 13, 2013, 11:50:25 AM »
http://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/2013/01/13/swartz-reddit-new-york-trial/1830037/

NEW YORK (AP) The family of a Reddit co-founder who committed suicide in New York weeks before he was to go on trial on federal charges that he stole millions of scholarly articles is blaming prosecutors for his death.

Aaron Swartz hanged himself in his Brooklyn apartment Friday night, his family and authorities said. The 26-year-old had fought to make online content free to the public and as a teenager helped create RSS, a family of Web feed formats used to gather updates from blogs, news headlines, audio and video for users.

In 2011, he was charged with stealing millions of scientific journals from a computer archive at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology in an attempt to make them freely available.

He had pleaded not guilty, and his federal trial was to begin next month. If convicted, he faced decades in prison and a fortune in fines.

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
    • Awards
« Reply #114 on: January 13, 2013, 12:44:29 PM »
That'd be a big negative on that one.

As for non-gooney pets (i.e. dogs and cats)...

Having pets is a conscious decision to live in a less sanitary home. That having been said,  I love my dog.

It all depends on how well you take care of your house and the pets.  I've got 2 cats and a older (12+yr) Lab.  Run a cordless vac on the downstairs hardwood and rugs at least once every other day eliminates stray hairs.  Use a high quality litter, scoop the cat box once daily and sprinkle in baking soda eliminates any cat waste smell.  Slobber from the Lab? Its a Lab.  Though waking up to my wife's cat licking my head is a bit odd. 

Then again I have two kids as well and my theory is the more germs they are exposed to the better.  Upper middle to upper class white kids have the highest rates of general allergies and food allergies because those SWPL dipshits are all about hand sanitizer this and Clorox wipes that meaning those kids' immune systems never develop as well as others who don't live in the sterility of a surgical suite.

Jesus Christ me me me etc.

OSI you're being a crusty geezer today.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2013, 12:53:43 PM by Rocket »

High Impact Sexbot 2020

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • 18+
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Killed in the Line of Posting Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red Strayan TNE Veteran
    • I got it in spades.
    • Awards
« Reply #115 on: January 13, 2013, 08:52:04 PM »
http://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/2013/01/13/swartz-reddit-new-york-trial/1830037/

NEW YORK (AP) The family of a Reddit co-founder who committed suicide in New York weeks before he was to go on trial on federal charges that he stole millions of scholarly articles is blaming prosecutors for his death.

Aaron Swartz hanged himself in his Brooklyn apartment Friday night, his family and authorities said. The 26-year-old had fought to make online content free to the public and as a teenager helped create RSS, a family of Web feed formats used to gather updates from blogs, news headlines, audio and video for users.

In 2011, he was charged with stealing millions of scientific journals from a computer archive at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology in an attempt to make them freely available.

He had pleaded not guilty, and his federal trial was to begin next month. If convicted, he faced decades in prison and a fortune in fines.

4chon's going nuts over this. Apparently there's been a rash of suspicious deaths, people who gained some juice by criticizing the government.

Haven't seen Breitbart mentioned and he's not been dead for a year.  :eminem:

OSI

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
    • Awards
« Reply #116 on: January 14, 2013, 12:39:33 AM »
Quote from: Randbot2020
4chon's going nuts over this. Apparently there's been a rash of suspicious deaths, people who gained some juice by criticizing the government.

Haven't seen Breitbart mentioned and he's not been dead for a year.  :eminem:

The owner of Noveske Rifles and the manager of the FPSRussia youtube channel were both killed recently. Noveske while riding down a road in his truck and the FPSRussia guy was found tied up in his house, shot in the back of the head, with none of his expensive
firearms taken.

The Reddit founder was apparently being hounded by the US Attorney because he published a bunch of copyrighted academic papers from MIT. The owners were like "k whatevs" but MIT acted like it cared enough about the 'crime' or something so the US Attny took it as carte blanche to go after him on enough counts of copyright infringement that he would have been in prison for twenty plus years.  Paying for his defense had apparently drained his coffers to the point that he was functionally in poverty even though he invented Reddit and RSS.

You wanted anarcho-tyranny, you got it.  Meanwhile this weekend in Phoenix a pair of multiple deportees went free because her daughter happened to be a beaner activist and cried to enough people to get the deportation hearing deferred.

CNN called it a night raid in the headline. Fuck this gay country.

« Last Edit: January 14, 2013, 12:44:42 AM by OSI »

BubbaCat

• Cishet White Male
  • Fagmin
  • Machiavellian House Negro
  • Awards old Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut TNE Veteran Something Wonderful Anonymous
    • Awards
« Reply #117 on: January 14, 2013, 01:18:37 PM »
http://mobile.news.com.au/technology/feds-dismiss-charges-against-swartz-cite-suicide/story-e6frfro0-1226553966248

FEDERAL prosecutors in Boston have dismissed charges against Reddit.com co-founder and internet activist Aaron Swartz, who was found dead in his New York apartment last week.

US Attorney Carmen Ortiz and the lead prosecutor on the case, Assistant US Attorney Stephen Heymann, filed a three-line notice of dismissal in court yesterday.

The notice says the case is being dismissed because of Swartz's death. Such filings are routine when a defendant dies before trial.

Swartz was indicted in 2011 on 13 counts, including wire fraud and computer fraud. Prosecutors alleged he illegally gained access to millions of academic articles through the academic database JSTOR. His trial was scheduled to begin in April.

Swartz's family says his suicide was ''the product of a criminal justice system rife with intimidation and prosecutorial overreach.''

:myecred: :myecred: :myecred: :myecred: :myecred:

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
    • Awards
« Reply #118 on: January 14, 2013, 11:04:26 PM »
I don't get all you faggots acting like he should have been given a pass for his crime. If you ever created something people would pay for you wouldn't be carrying water for the occupiers. Grow up.

Yon Clown-Faced Maiden

• Person Of Interest
  • Awards Orthodox TNE Veteran Futurist Generation Identitaire
    • Awards
« Reply #119 on: January 15, 2013, 04:23:33 AM »
I kind of wanted to say something like this earlier. It's like the goon thought process that property crime isn't real crime. Also, the moron turned down a 6-month plea bargain that he would likely have only served half of in favor of fighting the charges, then hated the odds so bad he killed himself.

What happened was he wrote a script that bulk-downloaded articles from jstor.  Which he was a paid subscriber of, and was allowed to download content from.  I don't see the crime here, other than the fact that he did it in a way they didn't expect him to.

wimpb

« Reply #120 on: January 15, 2013, 04:35:42 AM »
Didn't he release them for free after that?

OSI

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
    • Awards
« Reply #121 on: January 15, 2013, 07:25:54 AM »
+2
I don't get all you faggots acting like he should have been given a pass for his crime. If you ever created something people would pay for you wouldn't be carrying water for the occupiers. Grow up.

Mainly because the US Attorney went full retard charging him with a barrage of offenses in order to force a plea bargain while real crimes get thrown out due to "discretion" .

Only on the Southwest border is 500 pounds of mj described as "personal use" with a straight face.

yowhatupg

• Domestic Threat
  • Awards cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut TNE Veteran Strayan
    • Awards
« Reply #122 on: January 15, 2013, 08:11:30 AM »

From what I've read, nothing criminal actually occurred.
Feel free to let me know otherwise, I admit that I didn't hear about the case until the recent outrage.

Justice Dredd

• Cishet White Male
  • Original Patients
    • Awards
« Reply #123 on: January 15, 2013, 09:10:17 AM »
he wasn't the 'subscriber' - the university, MIT, is the subscriber and whenever students access JSTOR or the like they're using the university's account. kind of a nitpicky point but I think that's where the legal issues come up.

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #124 on: January 15, 2013, 09:39:09 AM »
I kind of wanted to say something like this earlier. It's like the goon thought process that property crime isn't real crime. Also, the moron turned down a 6-month plea bargain that he would likely have only served half of in favor of fighting the charges, then hated the odds so bad he killed himself.

What happened was he wrote a script that bulk-downloaded articles from jstor.  Which he was a paid subscriber of, and was allowed to download content from.  I don't see the crime here, other than the fact that he did it in a way they didn't expect him to.

He was a Harvard fellow (studying ethics lol) when he downloaded 5 MILLION JSTOR articles that everyone is like tooootalllyyyy suuuurreee was for personal research use....using MIT credentials.

The faggot stole protected digital information, then offed himself rather than face the consequences of his poor choices. 

Good riddance to bad rubbish.